It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Genocide: Cover-up Operations for ALIEN HARVESTING ? ! ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
One other thing thats odd.. Where he said that he i.d'd the guy from his dogtags..
None of us that operated over the border carried dog tags or anything else that could identify us... Regular units did so but they didnt do the type of ops we did.. not sure if this info helps you or not but thought would mention it.. Tbh bit hard for me to analyze this one due to the nightmares of events then.. Think will set it aside for now..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by chronoss2012
All this talk of nazi flying saucers and such ...makes you wonder if world war two really ended when it did.
how did they get such tech so fast....

IF our brains are basically the same as 500,000 years back( latest evidence saying yes) how come its only the last few thousand years we have advanced so much.

Lots of questions not many answers....IT is intriguing however to look at major flu outbreaks and coincide them with UFO sightings.

even goes back to the late 1800's ....

Hi Chronoss,

There are quite a lot of suppositions that Hitler entered into agreement with some form of Alien presence. That he was a disciple of Aleister Crowley who called Adolf his "Magick Child" attests to the occult nature of their relationship, and we can see that the 'entity' Crowley called LAM does look more Alien than Human. There is considerable speculation that a Nazi continuum went to Antarctica to some Inner Earth territory at the South Pole, possibly better explaining the large presence of Germans throughout South America as well as the integration of the Nazis to the secret US Space Missions, the CIA and Black Ops programs.

In parallel to this we learn of Roosevelt's and Eisenhower's contacts with Aliens and of treaties of collaboration signed between a certain species of extra-terrestrial entities involving the exchange of abductees for reproductive sampling and research traded for advanced technology given the Military Industrial Complex since renamed the "Military Industrial Extra-terrestrial Complex". It appears that these "Greys", also called EBEs for extra-terrestrial biological entities, are at least one part of this deal, with their action possibly being in support of a broader extra-terrestrial agenda under the domination of a fearsome Reptilian alien species. It is one of those which I witnessed, so while it much displeases me to announce this, I must concur that such a being does indeed exist.

The idea of New Schwaben just won't die. It is not to be confused with Germany's current Antarctic research facility Neumayer-Station III is located in the New Swabia, as it refers to an underground Nazi ruled continent running the USA's and Europe's secret governments from behind the scenes in association with Alien assistance. This leads many to explore this further both from a historical standpoint with research into earlier 20th century testimony and writings as well as using modern technological tools to see if any coinciding evidence might be detected. Here's just an example of a recent thread at ATS which purports to have located entrances to this Inner Earth access at the South Pole using Google Earth.

Entrance To Agartha Found?

GS

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Looky what Zorgon found.

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by kallisti36
To serve...man...kind...
IT'S A COOKBOOK!!!11!1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I found this patch just a little while ago...

tvtropes.org...

Personally I think that TPTB use tv shows and movies (among other mass media) to broadcast their intentions. And I'm not alone. Apparently it has something to do with giving us the opportunity to consent by not objecting. There's some rule that says that they have to tell us what they're doing but I can't remember what it's called.

So anyway I vote no to genocide of humans as a "Crime Against Humanity" by aliens. Aliens do not have my permission to harvest human beings for any reason. If that's what they're doing they need stop.

Great Twilight Zone episode, 'To Serve Man', it's highly recommend.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

We can also wonder if this monument erected in Iraq doesn't speak loudly of WHAT is behind the disappearance of these 'unknown soldiers'. Doesn't it evoke something fairly notoriously connected with the Alien Agenda ? Somebody thinks us so ignorant that it has become an inside joke.

Tomb of the unknown soldier in Baghdad

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Getsmart,

Golly you sure found a goooooood one!

No I don't think the flying saucer shape and crate shape are coincidence. How can it be? The odds have to be very high. Like the designers are gonna say "Heck why don't we just go with the mothership look and leave out the saucers?" Do ya think it would be even more obvious? C'mon I wasn't raised no idiot. I know what's really going on....finally.

If I remember correctly Iraq is on the 33rd degree parallel. Could mean something maybe?

Hi Antonia Star,

The 33rd parallel means a whole lot to those into the occult masonic secret society hermetic black magic lore. Run some Google searches on "ley lines", "dealy plaza" + freemasonry, or "occult 33" and you'll be surprised at how many links show up.

A number of things stumped folks when the war was waged against Iraq. First it was a puppet government with Saddam Hussein being local small potatoes war lord who was propelled to the presidency by then CIA director George Herbert Walker Bush. Then Papa Bush goes to war against Saddam in Operation Desert Storm after provoking that war by having the Kuwaitis drill diagonally into Iraqi territory to steal Iraqi oil. Pentagon analysts testify that fake photos of a tank offensive were used to justify the war. A lot of surrendering Iraqi soldiers disappeared to never again be found, the only lead being that it was claimed that despite surrendering they were buried alive by bulldozers in their trenches. Just as strangely, Godfather Bush withdrew upon victory.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, like Saddam, Osama was also hired by Bush Senior under the CIA operative name "Tim Osman" and was tasked to build up a 'terror group' to destabilize the USSR, a group for which Papa Bush himself chose the name "Al Qaeda" given it was a 100% CIA creation. Claims that this organization since escaped the control of the world's most powerful secret service are an idiotic farce, which only a five year old could believe.

Bush Boy George Junior then takes the inside job of the 9/11 World Trade Center as pretext to launch an even deadlier attack on Iraq. It is foisted using fake reports of Weapons of Mass Destruction. This time there is no link between Saddam and Bin Laden except through their common friends the Bushes, since Osama happened to be a close friend and business associate of the Bush Family in their jointly owned Carlyle Group holding company.

So it was against his father's other hired hand, Saddam, that this onslaught was directed, and after a very short resistance of the Iraqi Army there is an incredibly disproportionate use of force. Using countless innumerable "bunker buster" missile attacks against various sites, we were told that the overtly stated purpose was to penetrate and destroy whatever might be hidden deep underground. What was underground which had to be destroyed? Evidence? Other entities? It's anyone's guess as to my knowledge no clues have been left. Since the original offensive there were even tactical nuclear explosions in the Baghdad suburbs shown filmed live on the local TV newscast.

Also there is a huge discrepancy between the official number of those killed on the Iraqi side and the number of presumed victims of which many have disappeared. Other than that Red Lake and the Saucer shaped monument to those who died without leaving a trace of their bodies, we have no clues. Except that Iraqi doctors working to treat victims in emergency rooms testify to the use against Iraqi civilians by US troops of laser cutting space age weapons, which similarly to those used in cattle mutilations separate the molecules with microscopically precise surgical cuts and which also prevent bleeding of the wounds. Is this to keep the 'juices' sealed inside the meat?

In parallel operations in Afghanistan journalists revealed that they had discovered evidence that captured alleged Taliban combatants were loaded by the hundreds into semi trailer truck shipping containers. Was this to deliver them as a merchandise to some unknown parties? Was it a convenient method to ship this human staple?

The US Military stationed in Afghanistan claimed that it was a means of psychological warfare to break their moral and get them to talk, while journalists alleged it might have been a form of passively execution without direct orders. But we all know that bullets are cheap and seldom are questions asked, while shipping containers are bulky and require logistics to bring them in and ship them out. Such metal shipping containers are practical to ship just about anything anywhere without anyone knowing what they might contain. Otherwise why load them like cattle without air into cramped sealed metal containers? I presume for some sort of "Special Delivery".

GS
edit on 24-12-2010 by Getsmart because: the video link didn't work.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Hi Expat,

Sure thing that it is probably best to just leave this thread aside for now and not return unless you feel compelled to do so. The info will be there as a background process and will unconsciously make its way anyhow to help clarify and questions which remain unsolved. No point in plunging yourself back to those times. Thanks for your help!

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Looky what Zorgon found.

Hi Antonia Star,

Regarding that old John Lear video it dates back several decades and I wonder what he'd be able to tell us further today, were he not banned from sharing that here at ATS.. Regarding the Twilight Zone episode, it is quite interesting with respect to our concerns. Especially as at the end the actor speaks directly to us, with words of warning:

"How about you? You still on Earth, or on the ship with me? Really doesn't make very much difference, because sooner or later, we'll all of us be on the menu...all of us."

And I found this patch just a little while ago...

tvtropes.org...

Regarding the uniform patch, this is possibly that of the special troops who are responsible for "deliveries"?

The motto on the patch "Gustatus Similis Pullus" if my high school Latin still serves, means "having a taste similar to poultry". This is further illustrated by a knife and fork to either side of the EBE and by the script at the top of the patch which echoes that Twilight Zone episode.

There is mention on that same patch of the 509th Bomb Wing. During WWII they are the ones who launched the only atomic bombs ever used in wartime. Some have equated Nagasaki and Hiroshima, at a time when Japan was in the process of surrendering, as an Illuminati occult human sacrifice. A few years after the war, the 509th which is 'coincidentally' stationed in Roswell, New Mexico happened to be in the news again when the world's most famous flying saucer incident occurred. On July 8, 1947, Roswell Army Airfield base commander and head of the 509th Bomb Wing, Colonel William Blanchard, gave Lieutenant Walter Haut orders to distribute a press release stating, "Roswell Army Airfield Captures Flying Saucer on Ranch in Roswell Region." What did they find on board? A cookbook, or human soup being stewed? There have since been incidents including one in Cambodia of crashed saucers with Greys aboard along with assorted dismembered human body parts.

While the B2 stealth bomber can be recognized on the patch, what purpose it serves in this alien food procurement agenda is not clear. Also there is a mysterious sign in the middle of the B2 bomber which I presume might be an astronomical or planetary symbol to show where they are from. It actually sort of looks like the sign for the planet Mars. Does this refer to the B2 having been designed for interplanetary travel?

Regarding your link to the website link, they say something interesting and worth considering to explain WHY we might be fair game:

"...the aliens can, in fact, eat just about anything... but humans just taste better. In other words, that line above - "Humans are a delicacy" - is taken literally; you wouldn't eat it every day, but when you get the chance..."

tvtropes.org...

Personally I think that TPTB use tv shows and movies (among other mass media) to broadcast their intentions. And I'm not alone. Apparently it has something to do with giving us the opportunity to consent by not objecting. There's some rule that says that they have to tell us what they're doing but I can't remember what it's called.

So anyway I vote no to genocide of humans as a "Crime Against Humanity" by aliens. Aliens do not have my permission to harvest human beings for any reason. If that's what they're doing they need stop.

Great Twilight Zone episode, 'To Serve Man', it's highly recommend.

Thanks Antonia Star for voting against us all being gobbled up by Alien Gourmets. Regarding the use of Hollywood Science Fiction to broadcast tacit messages to our collective unconscious you're right on, as there have been numerous examples of this being done time and time again. For example, even cartoons can be used for such purposes, the Simpsons having illustrated years ahead of time that the WTC would get hit on 9/11.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
hi Getsmart,
top cool topic for me. in some posts back you mentioned encountering some kind of alien beast. can you recall for us, i am very intrigued.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If they are harvesting us for food, or other means...how did they get here, where do we go? Why hasn't this been more widespread, I know that each country has alot of disappearances each year, but if they have been around for years, wouldn't the disappearances have been in the millions, and this then leads me...and others to think if this has been going on for some time, then they would have the technology to just clone us or replicate body parts to eat.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntoniastarWhile the B2 stealth bomber can be recognized on the patch, what purpose it serves in this alien food procurement agenda is not clear. Also there is a mysterious sign in the middle of the B2 bomber which I presume might be an astronomical or planetary symbol to show where they are from. It actually sort of looks like the sign for the planet Mars. Does this refer to the B2 having been designed for interplanetary travel?

IIRC that symbol is associated with the mathematical equation used for calculating the stealth profile of an object... nothing to do with secret planets or alien nonsense...

As for this topic, I ask: Where is the proof? As a student of history I find the idea that human genocides are the cover for "alien harvesting" to be silly and ridiculous. We have plenty of evidence of what happened to the people killed in these wars.

If you want a better look at the genocides of the 20th century, something rather than alien garbage check out Niall Ferguson's "The War of the World"
edit on 24-12-2010 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The greys are basically opportunists, when there are human wars, they often land so that they can take some of the carcasses. The so-called "elites" are kind of like a secret organisation that has created a situation where they have gained control over undercover military operations, media, corporations, and government. However, the good guys know that they exist, and there is already a war against them, however, they have one ace, and that is alien disclosure - if they are threatened, then they will release the alien conspiracy information, making them seem like the "good" guys, and it will result in chaos and public opposition to the government, and when this happens, they will still be able to win because they would be able to blame the non-illuminati government for thier crimes. They are not as powerful as we think, however they control the US to a large extent, and can pull the strings that can cause civil unrest, biological weapons, and war.
edit on 24-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Getsmart, I appreciate your thorough and extremely interesting reply.

Due to the holidays my reply to you is running a little behind. Will return asap.

Hope your holidays are happy.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Ooops you credited me when you should have given Getsmart credit.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
NEW WARNING

Just so that you know, given my militant opposition to the Illuminati Satanists, I have escaped several attempts on my life, and have received warnings posted on the building where I live as well as one found yesterday on the windshield of my car. So if I no longer post here, you can conclude what you may, but in all likelihood there are those who would want my voice silenced. That painted 666 Illuminati Pyramid preceded an attack by a Man in Black who dowsed me with anthrax, requiring treatment by a leading toxicology institute. We shall see whether this latest similar warning bears any significance. Hopefully not, or that this posting will deter them.

Earlier painted warning

This week's snow carved warning

So if you don't hear from me again you'll know what is up and draw your own conclusion as to the relevance of my posts.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Getsmart,

Thank you for letting us know your situation. I hope you are well and able to return to ATS.

It seems as if you are receiving warnings or threats from someone who wishes to be associated with 666? The Beast perhaps. Have you seen an increase in threats since you started this thread in particular? I can't imagine that they welcome you talking about them.

And no doubt they've been bullying people for a very very long time.

I think you are very brave and strong for not allowing shadow vandals to intimidate you.

Take good care of yourself!

Toni-star

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
IIRC that symbol is associated with the mathematical equation used for calculating the stealth profile of an object... nothing to do with secret planets or alien nonsense...

As for this topic, I ask: Where is the proof? As a student of history I find the idea that human genocides are the cover for "alien harvesting" to be silly and ridiculous. We have plenty of evidence of what happened to the people killed in these wars.

If you want a better look at the genocides of the 20th century, something rather than alien garbage check out Niall Ferguson's "The War of the World"

Hi Turiddu,

Thanks for your reference to that sign on the 'Serve Humanity" patch being a mathematical symbol for stealth radar signature calculation - is this related to the selection symbol for rational algebra?

Also do you interpret this as meaning that there are Alien UFO's presumably piloted by Grey EBEs which are in flight unbeknown to us given that they use the Stealth technology to which this symbol refers? Not that I particularly relish the idea of an Invisible high tech predator wanting to eat us. LOL.

Furthermore, you refer to the book "The War of the World" which you are most entitled to accept as a default reference given the author gives you point blank questions and answers to all problems leading to genocide. However I fail to agree with his analysis. Here is a brief synopsis of his work.

The War of the World
Author: Niall Ferguson

Why, if life was improving so rapidly for so many people at the dawn of the 20th century, were the next hundred years full of brutal conflict? Ferguson has a relatively simple answer: ethnic unrest is prone to break out during periods of economic volatility - booms as well as busts. When they take place in or near areas of imperial decline or transition, the unrest is more likely to escalate into full-scale conflict. This compelling theory is applicable to the Armenian genocide in Turkey, the slaughter of the Tutsis in Rwanda or the "ethnic cleansing" perpetrated against Bosnians, but the overwhelming majority of Ferguson's analysis is devoted to the two world wars and the fate of the Jews in Germany and eastern Europe.

His richly informed analysis overturns many basic assumptions. For example, he argues that England's appeasement of Hitler in 1938 didn't lead to WWII, but was a misinformed response to a war that had started as early as 1935. But with Ferguson's claims about "the descent of the West" and the smaller wars in the latter half of the century tucked away into a comparatively brief epilogue, his thoughtful study falls short of its epic promise.

First I disagree with the very concept of ethnic unrest. His is a socio-ethnological analysis of conflict using either genetic differences or cultural dispositions as the main culprit of war and genocide. My personal belief upon many years of political-economic analysis and investigation of the precipitation of wars is that wars are willfully decided and either carried out officially or triggered in a carefully calculated manner by small groups of people wielding a significant measure of power and control. That things sometimes get out of hand in the process is par for the course, but this removes nothing from the motor elements in the upstream process.

This brings me to conclude that Ferguson's analysis is based upon a glaring initial false presumption on the part of the author, that wars are spontaneous events provoked by civil unrest. This is something any student of political science would be only too well aware of, yet being an ethnologist possibly his analysis is a tad too ethnocentric? This also could explain why the academic disciplines are so staunchly separated in our times of controlled knowledge, because in so doing you can get intelligent minds to operate blind to essential external factors, unaware that they might affect the very rationality upon which they base their scientific explorations.

In summary, either Ferguson is narrow-minded, is ill informed, or is a hired academic apologist purposely serving us up a smokescreen. I will spare you comments about the onset of WWII, as you will find my assessment of the falsely British Saxe Coburg Gotha German aristocrats' links to the Nazi regime less palatable yet than ideas of the possible existence of non human life forms you were not taught about in grade school. After all, who needs science fiction aliens when we've already got British Monarchs who aren't in the least British, not to mention democratically elected Presidents who are neither democrats nor really actually presidents at all.

Regarding you remarks about Alien garbage and Alien nonsense you are entitled to opine as you wish, but I nonetheless wonder why you bothered reading this thread, much less posting in it. Could it be that beneath you do have doubts, and that by expressing your convictions in this contrarian context you are unconsciously testing their strength? I shall not try to understand your staunch rejection of the very idea that Aliens might exist or, if they did, that they couldn't possibly have anything to do with human death, much less our death in massive numbers. Suffice that your assessment of the causes of genocide failed to pass the test of human experience and logical analysis, at least as far as I am concerned.

That Aliens exist I would not know, and I would suspect not had I not myself been confronted with a very shocking life form which was in no way human. Was it of extra-terrestrial origin? I cannot know, but it was certainly unworldly insofar as having no reference to our own experience - short of representations we may have seen of The Devil while, in a more techno-geek formulation, resembling what has been called a humanoid Reptilian or Reptoid Warrior class Alien from Alpha Draconis. I know not what it was indeed this, or whether that alleged origin is inaccurate; They have also been said to exist in the inner-Earth or in underground tunnels deep under the surface, they are also alleged to be entities which can move between dimensions therefore not always being present in our visibly physical space. Regardless of what they are or where they are from, I did witness an entity which I observed with considerable inspection and analysis. And while this may be irrelevant, irreceivable, irrational to others, it was about as real as it gets to me.

It is for that reason alone that I entertain what may seem a foolish idea to other. That there might be a predator species above us on the food chain. This was the hardest part of my experience to accept, worse yet than the risk of perishing, because beyond the threat of physical harm it displaced humanity on the scale of worldly powers to the status of poultry.

Without using sophisticated algorithms with stealth mathematical symbols, I did add 2 + 2 and got as an answer that there may well be a relationship between such creatures which I now know exist, and the Illuminati cult of Lucifer

The Devil and the Creature which I witnessed in all its callous powers and belligerent demeanor may be quite the same thing. This would mean that the Illuminati, despite seeming engaged in the perverse cult of a mythical religious figure of Lucifer might actually be in a ring of power in close proximity to such beings, using their satanic rituals to make contact and bind their complicity with the Devil. This act of betrayal against human nature would be actually also be a betrayal of the rest of humanity to an Alien enemy, a frightful predator using them to farm us and deliver us in sacrifice, to devour our bodies and/or to take our souls. .

This potentially being one and the same entity points to the possibility that the Illuminati are actually accomplices of an Alien Species raising on on our Earth's surface a "farmed humanity" led occasionally to the slaughterhouse of war and genocide. This is not an affirmation with certainty, but it is merely a speculative construct, an idea for discussion in the hopes that it might shed light on some of the discrepancies in the official story about events constituting the most shocking and painful aspects of our domination by a small ruling Elite which has led us through centuries of war, destruction... and genocide.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Getsmart,

Thank you for letting us know your situation. I hope you are well and able to return to ATS.

It seems as if you are receiving warnings or threats from someone who wishes to be associated with 666? The Beast perhaps. Have you seen an increase in threats since you started this thread in particular? I can't imagine that they welcome you talking about them.

And no doubt they've been bullying people for a very very long time.

I think you are very brave and strong for not allowing shadow vandals to intimidate you.

Take good care of yourself!

Toni-star

Hi Toni-star,

Thanks for your kind words. All it takes is a viewing of Kirk Douglas in Spartacus to figure out the human condition. They've been bullying the whole of humanity as far back as known history goes. Nothing new.

The first threat was over a year ago and followed my posting adamantly as ever against the Illuminati satanists, and yes, they do use these symbols although I didn't know it was to threaten retaliation. After that first one with the numbers inside I was attacked by that very strange man who moved so extremely quick as for it to be blurry. I would have thought it was imagined except that the burning powder was very real as was the ensuing medical treatment. There was another failed attempt prior to that which had me hospitalized.

This latest inscription could, of course, just be some kids playing around making drawings in the snow on car windshields in city streets. However there are three details which strike me as unlikely. The first is that I already received a "pyramid warning" followed by an act of aggression. Second the pyramid is drawn with a separate capstone, which isn't so well known, and it is visibly detached from the pyramid's base as if to emphasize those in the upper section, the ruling Illuminati Elite. Thirdly, the All Seeing Eye is clearly represented, as if to underline that I am being observed (as we all are) and the eye is also stylized with Egyptian lines in its corners reminding of the Eye of Horus.

These details make it not so much seem like it were a child's doodling, therefore causing me to take heed, not concluding that I should change anything about my dedication to truth or quest for freedom due to what looks like a threat, but that the Illuminati Elite may be preparing something unsavory against me as a retaliatory measure. After all, they murdered truth activist and journalist Christopher Story also known as Edward Harle only last July and he is an unsung hero of the truth movement.

Edward Harle’s (Christopher Story’s) last report, deleted from his website after his death by ?:

Christopher Story's Groundbreaking World Reports

U.S. CADRES TOO COWARDLY, WEAK AND FECKLESS TO ARREST BUSH SR. FOR FINANCIAL TERRORISM AND OPEN-ENDED WANTON MAFIOSO SABOTAGE
Saturday 10 July 2010 00:01
NEW INFORMATION:
BELOW:

CIA/MI6.OBAMA/BUSH SR./CHENEY ORDERED CHISTOPHER STORY’S ASSASSINATION AND ARE SUPRISED AND TERRIFIED THAT HE IS NOT DEAD

OBAMA AND BUSH ‘SPOKEN TO’ BY MEN WITH GUNS
• When ‘President’ Barack Hussein Obama touched down on the White House Lawn at 5:30pm on 9th July, he was ‘spoken to’. Enquiries by this service confirm that those doing the ‘speaking’ were not Secret Service operatives. On the contrary they were men with guns.
• Within the past 24-30 hours, private citizen George Godfather H. W. Bush Sr. has likewise been ‘spoken to’ twice. The people doing the ‘speaking’ were men with guns.
• The Chinese have had enough and are ready to take drastic lethal measures.
• Private citizens George H. W. Bush Sr. and Neil Bush think they are immortal and can take the loot they are blocking to the grave.
• Obama, who answers to the private citizen George H. W. Bush Sr., is saying he’s a ‘national citizen’. In order to be President of the United States, under the Constitution and the Soldiers and Sailors Act, you have to be a NATURAL citizen born in the United States or born in a US military family serving abroad.

CIA/CHENEY/MI6/OBAMA/BUSH SR. HAVE ATTEMPTED TO ASSASSINATE CHRISTOPHER STORY A detailed report on this assassination attempt and the horrible illness inflicted on the Editor as a consequence will be published as soon as feasible.
•We now have proof that the CIA/MI6/Obama/Bush/Cheney issued an assassination order against this Editor. We have proof that they are suprised that the Editor is not dead.

NEW REPORT STARTS HERE:
• KEY POINTS:
• The Lienholders exercised a foreclosure and management takeover on Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd July 2010 of Deutsche Bank, Frankfurt, Germany and of Bank of America, Charlotte, NC. They took this action due to ongoing sabotage by the US official keptocracy.
• They immediately removed people in both banks working for the saboteurs and opponents of the necessary resolutions and cleared derivatives (toxic debt) off the balance sheets.
• This took Deutsche Bank out of the control of Bush Sr.’s agent [see earlier reports: Archive], Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the saboteurs in Germany.
• Likewise they took the CIA’s compromised Bank of America out of the control of the corrupt bankers and CIA saboteurs in the United States.
• Her Majesty The Queen signed the necessary authorities for the Refunding Programme, the Loan Facility and other necessary papers during her visit to New York, as expected.
• As a result of the above the necessary funds were available for distribution
on Tuesday 6th July 2010.
• As usual, George Bush Sr. interfered, as a consequence of which the Chinese parties had a ‘talk’ with the corrupt, demonic Godfather Bush Sr.
• By 7th July (Wednesday) a full meeting of Compliance Officers had taken place and the parties were again said to be prepared to initiate the transfers.
• Whereupon the corrupt Leon Panetta, Director of Central Intelligence (CIA), pathetically following ‘instructions’ issued by a private citizen named George H. W. Bush and issued to his poodle in the White House, the gutless Barack Hussein Obama, issued instructions to banking authorities the ‘placate but do not pay’ (accounting for the immediate lies summarised below), thus ‘preventing’ the feckless and terrified banking authorities from making any transfers.
• Bush Sr.’s poodle, Barack Hussein Obama, is too weak and lacking in backbone to grasp that Bush Sr.’s threats [see below] are BLUFF. He lacks the spine to stand up to this crook and face him down, which is the only way to deal with these possessed ‘Black’ US Nazi operatives, as we have amply demonstrated on this website
• On 7th July, the Chinese authorities then had another talk’ with Bush Sr., as a consequence of which the payout procedures were put back in place on that date, to start up at 3:00pm EDT..
• Having thus lied as usual to the Chinese parties, private citizen Bush Sr. contacted Barack Hussein Obama and INSTRUCTED HIM not to allow the release of the funds.
• In that telephone call to the White House, Bush Sr. also threatened that if Obama authorised release of the funds, Bush Sr. would go to the Supreme Court and have Obama’s Presidency terminated’ [see earlier reports, notably the Biden comment on this score].
• As a consequence, the terrified and gutless Obama obeyed the private citizen George H. W. Bush and the agreed-upon payout of the Settlement funds has not taken place.
• Michael C. Cottrell, BA, M.S., was duly advised on Tuesday 6th July that the preliminary payment due to him would be satisfied on that date and that the Loan Facility would be in place on Thursday 8th July 2010.
• On Friday 9th July ‘the word went out’ that Mr Cottrell was not to be paid, the opposite of what had been categorically stated earlier.
• The payments agreed to and set out in the Basel List have not been affected as a direct consequence of this sabotage.
• Given the above, Gold Badges, US Law Enforcement, the corrupted US military under the former CIA Director Robert Gates, et al., are all in continuing dereliction of their duty in failing to arrest and lock up the Financial Terrorist George H. W. Bush Sr., either because they, like Joseph Biden, are all blackmailed and compromised, or because they fear that Mr Bush Sr.’s thuggists will murder them, and because they lack the intelligence to understand that Bush Sr.’s behaviour amounts to nothing more than the familiar childish, weak Psy-Ops BLUFF and bullying overfamiliar to students of the Mafiosi Godfathers, of which this criminal is the most ruthless and dangerous operative alive today.
• US law enforcement, Gold badges, feckless CIA operatives, cloth-eared, arrogant and corrupt US military cadres have accordingly dragged the reputation of the United States below sewer level in the eyes of all in the know at highest levels worldwide, with their gutless behaviour.
• Everyone who is anyone in positions of relevant importance worldwide is fully aware of this scandalous state of affairs, not least from this website, which has enormous clout ‘where it matters’. They had better exercise their powers to put an end to what is undoubtedly the biggest financial terrorism and corruption crisis in world history.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

May this very courageous and exemplary man Rest In Peace.

For this reason, and due to failed past attempts on my life, I found it important to bring this to your attention so that if I were to stop posting here you would know that there must be some measure of truth to my statements in these threads at ATS, for you to sift through and figure out which would be likely and which were false leads. I hope of course that none of this happens, being in no hurry to explore other dimensions of existence after death.

Getsmart

edit on 26-12-2010 by Getsmart because: some things are better said than left in silence.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This is hypothetical based upon the alleged variety of aliens I've seen on Youtube just as we have a variety of animals both on land and in the ocean that are not all "mankind" friendly.....

1. No doubt we are not alone - this can not be questioned

2. There is no doubt in my mind there are going to be friendly and unfriendly "aliens"; I like to think we humans are going to be smart enough to spot those who are a threat to our very existance. The bad ones may not show their true colours at first but either way we should be very wary of all that claim they come in peace.

3. I believe Mankind has already reached much further in space and time in the future but we are only living the present.

Until this all transpires (alien contact), if at all, and it's looking more of a possibility than not....

What we have to deal with first and foremost is WHAT is the real reason why the "elite" are building bunkers and for what purpose other than to save their evil backsides.....an impending natural disaster, aliens, or a world revolution of the free man when their most devious secrets are revealed? Perhaps we might have to fight on 2 fronts? Either way we are allowing these "elite" to get away with too much and a majority of people are letting them get away with it because they don't have the balls to stand up to them - although Julian Assange is taking a crack at it.

Many people ask where was God when human beings were getting murdered in the POW and Nazi Concentration camps of WW2; I say where was Mankind while this was going on - for years? I do know for a fact what the Japs did in those Japanese POW Camps including the commy Cambodian/Vietnamese POW Camps would have made even a hard nosed Nazi blush!

Back to your original thread; anything is possible and nothing is impossible. Alien killing fields in Cambodia or Vietnam ? I'd need more hard evidence because I know what those Asians are capable of doing and it's way beyond anything even the toughest military soldier of today can imagine (or can they?).

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Small point to add,really if another superior race were going to eat us would`nt they just return when its snowball earth again and eat fresh frozen humans abit like what they did with the dinosaurs
Really we are infants in the food chain,probably pissed theres no big T-Rexs to eat this time round

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Here's something to think about.....

These new flu vaccines....are these created for our benefit or the Aliens?

The FEMA Camps....are these created not for us but for Aliens?

The FEMA coffins...were they made for us or the Aliens?

The underground bunkers for the "elite".....to save their arses from the Aliens or the revolution of the free man?

I'm also read about the hocus pocus of the use of Orgonite against chemtrails and Aliens....do they really work?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Seems more and more like a episode of V,suppose asumption can be made the giving everyone a new virus that protects us from alien abduction or edibility could be the answer as odd as that might appear.
Fema camps created for the purpose of global control when the planet goes into meltdown,not financially ,physically,the www is helping informing those that need to know whos-who for capture and retrieval so continue to devulge your inner most views digitally and they will know you better than you know yourself !
Fema coffins are for genocide,well could be just wait another couple of months even?
Sure underground cities,why not especially if you know someone more powerful than you is coming and there is nothing you can do !
Eating us well ,really ,could just cross pollenate...now that is bodysnatcher material,really what sci fi venture are we talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join