It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Human Genocide: Cover-up Operations for ALIEN HARVESTING ? ! ?

page: 11
55
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAgainstGods
 
We are not just talking about human nature here,its much worse than that.All those countless forgotten people that have been ritualistically sacrificed through the ages by religions,cultures and civilizations all over the world,were not being killed for sport,they were not being killed because there was nothing better to do,they were being sacrificed to something...

Their blood and their souls were offered directly to and given directly to dibolical beings,to sinister overlords,to evil gods in exchange for nefarious powers and special enlightened knowledge to be gained and used by those who dominate and control the masses,the royal bloodline elites,those who are still in control now,our present day world leaders...

And the same terrible things happened all through the twentieth century and beyond,only on a much more massive and horrible scale than ever before,WW-1 and WW-2 with their 100 million dead being two examples from many other wars,genocides,holocausts and missing people all through human history...

This is all very real,a reality too much for most people to face,the truth watches our perpetual annihilation with evil eyes that most people will refuse to see,would rather deny and will never look into and so this brutal harvest goes on and on and on...Whos next?...You?...Me?
edit on 2-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Unfortunately the worst ongoing and perpetual genocide of all,the most evil and brutal sacrifical harvest is the 40,000,000 babies that are being aborted every year across this fallen world...

Which equals out to...

40,000,000 babies have been murdered in the past 1 year...!

80,000,000 babies have been murdered in the past 2 years...!!

160,000,000 babies have been murdered in the past 4 years...!!!

320,000,000 babies have been murdered in the past 8 years...!!!!

640,000,000 babies have been murdered in the past 16 years...!!!!!

Thats over 3,000,000 every month...!!!!!!

Thats over 100,000 every single day of the week...!!!!!!!

And the majority of people dont even care! They could give a damn less! Most people live dumbed down and blinded and act like nothing evil is going on! We have been hypnotized by materialistic illusions on a truly massive and hellishly horrible scale!

I am truly ashamed to say that i am a part of this fallen world,this demon driven human race...
edit on 2-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

We are not just talking about human nature here,its much worse than that.All those countless forgotten people that have been ritualistically sacrificed through the ages by religions,cultures and civilizations all over the world,were not being killed for sport,they were not being killed because there was nothing better to do,they were being sacrificed to something...

Their blood and their souls were offered directly to and given directly to dibolical beings,to sinister overlords,to evil gods in exchange for nefarious powers and special enlightened knowledge to be gained and used by those who dominate and control the masses,the royal bloodline elites,those who are still in control now,our present day world leaders...


This is actually what has me posting here. Present on such a festive occasion as a child, solicited to "do the deed", I swore to myself to dedicate my life to avenge the innocent kids being sacrificed. I cannot forget the imploring stares for as long as I live.


GS



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
One could wonder why would those beings create a religious system condemning suicide. Surely, this is something they don't want us to do - look, even the phrase, ''COMMIT suicide'' is clearly a negative one (commit-crime). So, what's going on here? Are they really that benevolent? Something is amiss here.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just to add to my previous point: in my opinion, the strongest manipulation field is where our reaction to a certain idea is the strongest (such as suicide, euthanasia, evolution, etc., etc.), but is this really our reaction? That's the ultimate question.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by LightAgainstGods
Whos next?...You?...Me?
edit on 2-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Them. Trust me this time it is “Them”
All Humanity is expected to do is activate the Love Energy and wait.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest
 
1,000,000 people commit suicide every year and 40,000,000 unborn babies are aborted every year and who knows what happens to those who kill themselves? They may be unknowingly sacrificing themselves to the same daiabolical overlords,the same evil gods that the millions of war dead and genocide annihilated are being sacrificed to and have been for a very long time...

The people who have killed themselves,some of them anyways,may have been coaxed,may have been driven to do it by disembodied voices,demonic beings,how would we even know? Surely some suicide notes must lean in that direction,final notes that will probably next to never see the light of day...

But the mainstream would just label them as schizoids and never admit to whats really going on...
edit on 2-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAgainstGods

What is Human nature?


It depends on the entity living in the human body. My information & belief is that there is an indigenous human race (what we lovingly refer to as "the sheeple"), there are light beings living as humans, and there are also dark entities posing as humans. It's an interesting mix...

Getting back to the Illuminati Luciferian sacrifice theme, I think Leo Zagami was revealing a lot of Truth in this Project Camelot interview. Yes, yes, I know some people claim he is a disinfo agent, & it is certainly possible they got to him after this interview to discredit him. Anyway... I still think this interview is *good.* FWIW




posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivaloftheslickest
One could wonder why would those beings create a religious system condemning suicide. Surely, this is something they don't want us to do - look, even the phrase, ''COMMIT suicide'' is clearly a negative one (commit-crime). So, what's going on here?


Through past life regression, I discovered that I offed myself last go around. My method was confirmed w/ my naturopath as being consistent w/ symptoms. At any rate, something really bad happened in that lifetime that derailed the game plan. I had to check out & come back in - start afresh w/ a new strategy for changed circumstances.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


Since they will "never admit to what is really going on" and it has yet to EVER be proven what is REALLY going on, why do you talk like you know what is REALLY going on?

Nice shameful Pro Life plug BTW. (not that this statement shares my opinion either way on the subject at all)


edit on 2-1-2012 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi Someotherguy,


So sorry to learn about that. Do let us know if ever you feel in the dumps 'cause us guys at ATS won't let ya down...


reply to post by Awoken4Ever
 



Hi Awoken4Ever,


If I am not mistaken, what blocula is stating is knowledge he has gained not by factual compilation but by educated "inference". For there are some things we simply just "know". For example, you have inferred that your mother is indeed your mother. However, you have never sought to obtain factual evidence of this fact, by obtaining your original birth certificate for purposes of verification, examining her childhood photographs for morphological traits to be certain she isn't an impostor, and getting your and her DNA tested by an independent laboratory for trace data proving you are her offspring. You simply "know" she is your mother without needing further confirmation - it is enough for you to "infer" that she is who you see her to be. Similarly blocula "knows things by inference" and while it isn't maybe sufficient to convince you, maybe we are not convinced your mother is who you think? FWIW


GS



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This thread is a most interesting subject matter that I wanted to add some conspiratorial discussion to.

While the premise that humans are being harvested as a food source for some alien race that eats humans is indeed something very Hollywood, I for one do not think for one second that the millions of humans that go missing each year are in some underground base being caged until eaten.

While there may be some actual small percentage of human experimentation, mixed in with all the other criminal reasons like sex slaves, organ harvesting, medical experimentation etc, I think that there exists a perhaps more logical reason so many go missing.

While I dont totally disagree with such hypothetical thoughts, the one theory that came to me that makes more sense, is one that I wanted to share in an effort of sharing ideas.

Consider that humans have been kept in the dark about very secret technologies that it has allowed the NWO to establish bases on the moon, Mars, and other planets in our galaxy.

Such secret but far away places would need labor of all types and skills.

Depending on distance, child bearing children and women and young boys could be needed to seed these far away colonies with the slave labor needed to maintain the colony and the system that such a colony would answer to while most likely adhering to select DNA standards.

Imagine if you will for a moment that some, if not the majority of missing humans during major natural disasters could be to provide the slave labor needed for such far away space colonies.

In fact, if such an advanced group had prior knowledge of a great impending earth calamity, such knowledge would provide the greatest opportunity to harvest humans before the destruction of earth and the humans on it.

Medical professionals, scientist, microbiologist, doctors, nurses, engineers, construction types, electricians, plumbers, and the whole spectrum of computer and high tech experts and even ditch diggers would all be needed and it is in my opinion that much of the missing humans minus the typical criminal purposes already mentioned are being kidnapped to supply the slave labor and human systems experts to far away colonies.

I came to this suspicion when I began to see that if our current model of greed and control fanatical elites abusing earthlings and enslaving everyone, whats to keep them from using the same human slaves in some far away deep space operation? None was my answer.

This is when I further thought that if I was one of those kidnapped and taken to some far away planet, while I would initially feel grateful for being alive, once it became clear that you were no longer on earth is when the realization of being a compliant NWO slave becomes most natural.

With no way to return to planet earth and with no knowledge of where you ended up and with no one willing to tell you anything but accept their conditions and rule or be killed is when one would feel completely lost from earth.

It is under this type of secret NWO system that I can see millions of humans being kidnapped or harvested, so as to provide slave labor to far away colonies that are being operated in secrecy.

While it may be more colorful and more theatrical to envision reptilian snake looking preying mantis type green stick aliens killing humans in some death processing factory in order to eat their brains like bon bons, I for one will consider the kidnapped by humans or kidnapped with human approval for slave labor as more probable than blood sucking human meat eating reptilians.

Remember that while I can accept a small percentage of criminal uses, it is my honest opinion that most of those humans not used in such a criminal fashion will go to keep "the slave colonies" staffed with fresh meat.

Thanks for the thread and I hope this small idea can serve as something different from the more typical type of reasons many give to the missing millions.

Add it to the pile of possibilities, but in the scheme of things, I like my idea more than the alien human brain eaters.

Thanks again.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Hi Someotherguy,


So sorry to learn about that. Do let us know if ever you feel in the dumps 'cause us guys at ATS won't let ya down...


Thanks, GS. You're a sweetheart



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack
 
We are not being harvested for "food" alone,humans are'nt being barbecued with apples in our mouths...

We are being bred,we are allowed to breed,for cloning purposes,crossbreeding experiments,embryo extractions,for our dna and other genetic materials,blood sacrifices,penial gland excretions and most importantly to the aliens,our souls...

I'm not making this up,this is not a flight of fancy of mine,i have read hundreds of accounts from people who were...

Abducted by alien beings...

People who have seen embryo extractions taking place within the flying saucers...

Women who were doctor verified pregnant,abducted by aliens,then returned no longer pregnant...

People who have seen humans suspended in liquid filled tubes...

People who have witnessed satanic human sacrifices...

People who have encountered aliens on the street,in the woods,in coal and gold mines and in their bedrooms...

The drawings of little children showing their parents what came into their rooms the night before...

The scoop marks on abductees bodies,ect,ect,ect

And my own personal paranormal experiences and encounters..

Heres one of many,many available links...Insectoid abduction...The north canol road incident > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Heres just one of all too many genocides,the Holodomor genocide of the ukranian russians,enforced by stalin,upwards of 12 million killed "sacrificed" in under 2 years!,where and when it was a crime to own food,this link is hellish reading and its reality > en.wikipedia.org...

By the way,whats the real reason the usa and england allied themselves with this monster Stalin?
edit on 2-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
This thread is a most interesting subject matter that I wanted to add some conspiratorial discussion to.

While the premise that humans are being harvested as a food source for some alien race that eats humans is indeed something very Hollywood, I for one do not think for one second that the millions of humans that go missing each year are in some underground base being caged until eaten.

While there may be some actual small percentage of human experimentation, mixed in with all the other criminal reasons like sex slaves, organ harvesting, medical experimentation etc, I think that there exists a perhaps more logical reason so many go missing.

While I dont totally disagree with such hypothetical thoughts, the one theory that came to me that makes more sense, is one that I wanted to share in an effort of sharing ideas.

Consider that humans have been kept in the dark about very secret technologies that it has allowed the NWO to establish bases on the moon, Mars, and other planets in our galaxy.

Such secret but far away places would need labor of all types and skills.

Depending on distance, child bearing children and women and young boys could be needed to seed these far away colonies with the slave labor needed to maintain the colony and the system that such a colony would answer to while most likely adhering to select DNA standards.

Imagine if you will for a moment that some, if not the majority of missing humans during major natural disasters could be to provide the slave labor needed for such far away space colonies.

In fact, if such an advanced group had prior knowledge of a great impending earth calamity, such knowledge would provide the greatest opportunity to harvest humans before the destruction of earth and the humans on it.

Medical professionals, scientist, microbiologist, doctors, nurses, engineers, construction types, electricians, plumbers, and the whole spectrum of computer and high tech experts and even ditch diggers would all be needed and it is in my opinion that much of the missing humans minus the typical criminal purposes already mentioned are being kidnapped to supply the slave labor and human systems experts to far away colonies.

I came to this suspicion when I began to see that if our current model of greed and control fanatical elites abusing earthlings and enslaving everyone, whats to keep them from using the same human slaves in some far away deep space operation? None was my answer.

This is when I further thought that if I was one of those kidnapped and taken to some far away planet, while I would initially feel grateful for being alive, once it became clear that you were no longer on earth is when the realization of being a compliant NWO slave becomes most natural.

With no way to return to planet earth and with no knowledge of where you ended up and with no one willing to tell you anything but accept their conditions and rule or be killed is when one would feel completely lost from earth.

It is under this type of secret NWO system that I can see millions of humans being kidnapped or harvested, so as to provide slave labor to far away colonies that are being operated in secrecy.

While it may be more colorful and more theatrical to envision reptilian snake looking preying mantis type green stick aliens killing humans in some death processing factory in order to eat their brains like bon bons, I for one will consider the kidnapped by humans or kidnapped with human approval for slave labor as more probable than blood sucking human meat eating reptilians.

Remember that while I can accept a small percentage of criminal uses, it is my honest opinion that most of those humans not used in such a criminal fashion will go to keep "the slave colonies" staffed with fresh meat.

Thanks for the thread and I hope this small idea can serve as something different from the more typical type of reasons many give to the missing millions.

Add it to the pile of possibilities, but in the scheme of things, I like my idea more than the alien human brain eaters.

Thanks again.


Absolutely. This would explain why major religions are against suicide. It actually resolves an issue of geocentric NWO nature, i.e. why would everything focus on this planet? I think you are correct, and there may actually be two types of planets in the NWO empire, for lack of a better term - why bring others? A common sci-fi theme, but that doesn't mean we should dismiss it. On the contrary - it is a sound hypothesis, albeit a difficult one to prove, or even obtain evidence!



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
One thing that gets lost in the mix is the notion of free will. Consciousness is free will, it isn't a law, or an idea, or a gift - it just is. People have it, but to what degree they see it and own it is up to their evolutionary process. The soul matrix has far more access to its free will then a personality - the you that is reading this. Some beings have accessed deeper levels of the whole, and therefore can demonstrate more free will, while others - say a rock, have no self awareness and as such don't access their free will.

I say this because in order to get an animating energy to play a game, and earth is a game, you need them to agree. Everything we do we have "used" our free will to do. There is no getting around this fact, as free will is the only constant. Now, folks will often confuse fate and free will, the fate people are simply parroting back the victim reality that plagues this place. The two are not in opposition as I will demonstrate. One waits in line to get on a roller coaster, executing free will. They wait and hour, finally getting strapped in. Once strapped in a kind of "fate" takes over as the commitment to the ride must be played out. So for the next two minutes the free will is held up, so to speak. Even while we ride the coaster, a myriad of other events - long term and short term, are coming to fruition. In many cases, we have forgotten where we executed the free will in the timeline of experience. A vaccination in childhood - via a free will, is leading to a cancer at 40. Yes, the timeline stretches that long here.

We think that free will means the ability to eject out of every scenario when we want, but were that to be the case, especially here on earth, people would be ejecting out of coasters before the first drop - thereby missing all the action.

So what does this have to do with harvesting etc.? Those doing the feeding have to convince us to feed ourselves to them - end of story. So they have set up a wildly elaborate system to confuse us, trick us, and scare us into giving up our free will to their system.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
40,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered during the Mongolian invasions of China and their systematic destruction of Chinese peasants from 1195-1235...

100,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered during the Genocide of the Native Americans of the North and South American Continents by Spain and the United States from 1492-1898...

8,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by King Leopold II during the Belgium Congo Genocide from 1886 -1908...

2,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by Enver Pasha and his Ottoman Turkish Government created Butcher Battalions comprised of violent criminals released from prison who were paid to starve and slaughter Greeks and Armenians 1915-16...

25,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered from the massive death tolls of WW-1...

10,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by the Japanese Military and Emperor Hirohito during the slaughter of Chinese civilians from 1937-45 during WW-2...

10,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by Josef Stalin during the Holodomor Terror Famine Genocide of the Russian Ukraine 1932-33...

20,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by Josef Stalin during his orchestrated Purges and Genocides and Starvations of Russian military leaders,intellectuals and peasants from 1936-38...

6,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by the Nazi slaughter of Jews and gypsies orchestrated by Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler from 1939-1945 during WW-2...

18,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by the Nazi slaughter of Russian civilians on the Eastern Front orchestrated by Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler from 1941- 45 during WW-2...

60,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered from the massive death tolls of WW-2...

50,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by Mao installed Genocides and Starvations in China -1958-61 and 1966-69 and in Tibet-1949-50...

5,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by Pol Pot and his Khmer Rouge during their Cambodian Genocides of 1975-79...

1,000,000 people exterminated and souls delivered by the Hutus hacking and clubbing to death the Tutsi populations during the Rwandan Genocide of 1994...

And i could list many other other examples that would amount to many millions of other murders...sacrifices to the sinister overlords of this fallen world...soul harvests...



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Over the last 1400 years, 270 million non-believers were murdered by Muslim jihadists. Islam destroyed the Christian Middle East and Christian North Africa. It is estimated that upwards of 60 million Christians were slaughtered during this conquest. Also, half the Hindu civilization was annihilated and 80 million Hindus murdered. Islamic jihad also destroyed over 10 million Buddhists.In other words,Islam is a killing machine > www.masada2000.org...



edit on 2-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
but what of the ones who are not Muslims at all, the ones that just know what kind of vehicle it can be used as?

religion is just concept. Actions are done by People.

history shows how people can be used by their own beliefs to set things into motion. look at how many people around the world believe that was goes on in Israel is a religious matter when you have rabbis standing in the street protesting against an Israel state because they just want people to know it's not like two churches fighting each other as many would have you think.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 
Its no accident that all throughout history,no matter how much our worlds politicians wheel and deal with eachother and perpetually lie to us,no matter what they say and do,their wars and genocides they inflict upon us,upon the masses of innocent people the world over,never stop and continue on and on and on...

All throughout history they follow pre-arranged agendas of control,domination and soul sacrifice to diabolical beings,evil gods who reward them,the royal bloodline elite world leaders who are all blood related,with wealth, secret knowledge and high technology...

We are their cannon fodder who never stop being killed...

We are their expendable commodoties perpetually annihilated...

We are their sinister harvests of souls again and again and again...

Whos next?...You?...Me?


edit on 2-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
55
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join