It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Salaam and a very good day..

Greetings to all earthlings.

I am Natgar, as in "Natgar the Green Dragon".

It desn't have any historical reference because i just got this name from
a nickname generator.pretty cool, huh?

Anyway,
I am interested to widen my knowledge about all things.( Have been a passive reader for sometime) And the main reason of why i registered here is because i need to answer a few things about Islam, my religion.

so, a brief conclusion about Islam are in place, isn't it?

In short, we (muslims) are widely misunderstood.
in short, all causes have effect.

that's it.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I hope you enjoy the wide array of incredible topics here.

Great place to hang out when bored.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
And the way this forum is organized, is excellent,(but is still pretty confusing for me, because i'm a newcomer)
and I do have huge respect for all moderators.

This is by far the most civilized forum I have encountered.

And I have (so far) registered in 4-5 different forums.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by natgar

Hi! Salem, Muslim, whatever! Like I give a crap!! Just interested in You!

Drop the religion and nationality or anything that marks you as a certain sort of somebody. We'll probably get a long. Welcome!! Friend!!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Wow. that is quite hyper of you, but hey, thanks dude.

my religion is what prompted me to register here in the first place, so dropping them will be pointless.

whatever. dude, i'm nothing special, i'm just a version of you!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Greetings and welcome.

Natgar, hmmm. That has a nice ring to it.

So, where are your areas of interest here? ETA; I re-read OP and gave myself a love jab in the arm for ya'.

I'm not good at anything, so I try a little of everything!

I look forward to seeing you around. Take care.
edit on (12/22/1010 by loveguy because: Koo-Koo!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Right?

My interest areas would be religion, GOD, life other than man, animals and plants, (alien excluded because I dont believe in aliens) prophecies, future events, world history, any world-changing events, hitler, jews and their world controlling-schemes, hinduism, levitating (humans can actually fly, dude!) and pretty much anything that is out of this world.

Thanks for asking anyway.

You too, my friend, take care and have a good day.

edit on 22-12-2010 by natgar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by natgar

Hi natgar, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by natgar
reply to post by loveguy

Right?

My interest areas would be religion, GOD, life other than man, animals and plants, (alien excluded because I dont believe in aliens) prophecies, future events, world history, any world-changing events, hitler, jews and their world controlling-schemes, hinduism, levitating (humans can actually fly, dude!) and pretty much anything that is out of this world.

Thanks for asking anyway.

You too, my friend, take care and have a good day.

Hitler?! Gadzooks!

My wife has this thing; every time I come in to go to bed, that damn Hitler is on her TV within five minutes!

Opel the auto manufacturer? A subsidiary of GM back in Hitlers day. I really wish I could have one of those limos he used. They're cool looking. But, the Jeep I have now will suffice!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Your wife? Hitler? huh? Did she turn on a movie or something? If you felt uncomfortable to reply to this, then please don't.

The thing I liked about Hitler is his vision, (Germania, experiments, supernatural powers) and if you watched "Hitler: The rise of evil" then you'll notice (provided that the actor has learnt a lot about hitler's personality) that Hitler was actually driven by a force,
which at first he didn't understand, but he just let it through himself, and later on in his life, did he exist in peace with that "force". But I didn't at all condone the act of killing all those Jews.(as believed by the mainstream idea) That is just inhuman!

But hey, Stalin and Mao Zedong killed far more people than that but its Hitler who gets all the spotlight. funny isnt it?

By the way, I'm not married yet.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you, Sauron. Appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by natgar
Your wife? Hitler? huh? Did she turn on a movie or something? If you felt uncomfortable to reply to this, then please don't.

The thing I liked about Hitler is his vision, (Germania, experiments, supernatural powers) and if you watched "Hitler: The rise of evil" then you'll notice (provided that the actor has learnt a lot about hitler's personality) that Hitler was actually driven by a force,
which at first he didn't understand, but he just let it through himself, and later on in his life, did he exist in peace with that "force". But I didn't at all condone the act of killing all those Jews.(as believed by the mainstream idea) That is just inhuman!

But hey, Stalin and Mao Zedong killed far more people than that but its Hitler who gets all the spotlight. funny isnt it?

By the way, I'm not married yet.

I'm not all that uncomfortable talking about Hitler. My wife says to me after I climb into bed and commandeer her TV remote control; "And it hasn't even been five minutes yet?!"

Yup. Hitler gets all of the spotlight. I watch the history and military channels primarily, and it's always Hitler this and Hitler that. Hitler had himself his own "SS" and now we have here in the US our very own "SS." Secret Service, Hitler's bodyguard all over again. One would think we can learn from Hitler's example? More like how not to deceive the citizens.

I love the people of these United States, but I don't have a lick of confidence in the authority sector.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by natgar

Interesting that you would come here among us infidels to learn about your religion which makes me think you could be one of two things A: very smart or B: very dumb maybe you want to test your belief to strengthen it or believe you need to defend it in the face of people who believe its evil. Please take what you see here with a gain of salt and be logical in your thinking. A word for the wise would be careful about posting anti american stuff after you came out and told us your religion trust me it will not go over well. Other then that enjoy

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by natgar

Interesting that you would come here among us infidels to learn about your religion which makes me think you could be one of two things A: very smart or B: very dumb maybe you want to test your belief to strengthen it or believe you need to defend it in the face of people who believe its evil. Please take what you see here with a gain of salt and be logical in your thinking. A word for the wise would be careful about posting anti american stuff after you came out and told us your religion trust me it will not go over well. Other then that enjoy

Thank you for even bothering to reply here. Seriously, I appreciate it. Your interest in me is interesting.

Did I said I want to learn about my religion here? Don't think so. Because theres many other better
places where I can learn about my religion. But I won't underestimate anything.

1- I came here to explain some simple yet hidden truths about Islam, its "barbaric" laws (if possible),
some baffling 'truths' about Islam and Muhammad, etc etc.

2- I want to see and understand your (and the general perspective here) about a being called God.

3- I just simply want to read. Many interesting stuff here!!

Your precautions are read and understood. Don't worry. I'll restrain myself.

Thank you.

top topics

join