It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost able to travel through Internet connection? yeah kind of strange

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
meh christianity has been twisted into more than it is so much lies in the preaching...

just cos a person dies does not mean they go heaven or hell there are still those unable to move on

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica
Demons,can travel through your speach,through touch,pretty much anything. And if your a christian then all ghosts are demonsWHY? because judgement day hasnt happened yet,so the dead should not be in any form. Except the holy ghost.

HI

Really interested in your idea that spirits can travel through speech.

Would like to know more.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
highly doubt a ghost used your modem (of all electronics) to materialize itself like something out of a movie..

especially when they barely have enough energy to get a full & understandable sentence off in an evp if that's even true. i dont understand why paranormal investigators don't try to make spirits stronger by bringing a heavy-duty-electronic (no idea what) with them

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

try leaving your computer on like that agian set up a camera and leave the house for a couple hours, come back home review the film and see if anything occurs like that agian, if nothing try a couple of more times and if still nothing then you probably were dreaming it. if something does happen post up for all to see thanx

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Yes, the ghosts can come through any string-like conduit, which means everything. They can come through portals of pictures, computer screens, lightbulbs, mirrors, doors, books, food, clothes. Thresholds and conduits; that is the idea behind haunting. They can come through a vibration point in the room, often a corner of the room or the center of the room, it looks like a mouth sideways, they hop through it. They can hang around the tops of doors, in doorways (thresholds), through window openings. This is why in architecture, old doors have rounded or triangular tops, to prevent lurking entities from sitting on the top and jumping down into people's spirit-bodies.

Extra-dimensional travel is a strange thing. I have seen ghosty things walking through walls and doors, and they aren't human. Alien. Because of the things I've seen, I won't put framed pictures in the same room where I sleep, because I don't want unwanted spectral visitors; one night I saw a being flow out of a framed picture in the hall to observe me, I won't have it again. Remember: a room is another world. Doors, connecting places between worlds, which is why doors are subconsciously approved to be the way they are today. These spectral beings can come from living people or be disconnected to people. Some people have multiple spectral beings doing their work for them. It makes you wonder, when you sit in a room and look outside the window, is that outside really there?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Relax - any 'pure energy' which can come through your internet connection is not likely to go round shutting doors - inadvertently or not.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Relax - any 'pure energy' which can come through your internet connection is not likely to go round shutting doors - inadvertently or not.

My thoughts exactly, unless it was bored and decided to mess with you. Maybe beings of pure energy have a sense of humor too. Did you notice a smirk on its face or did you hear and chuckling??

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
It makes you wonder, when you sit in a room and look outside the window, is that outside really there?

Hmmm how about the reverse? I was sat by the window one day when a visitor said that from outside they saw an elderly bloke 'in old fashioned clothes' through the window. He was standing by the kitchen sink and they just thought I had another visitor (strangely, I was having trouble with the tap going on and off during that period). When they came in they were amazed to see no one and I never saw anything myself.

Shortly afterwards I had some work done in the house and left the workmen to it. When I got back these big burley matter of fact men were white as sheets. They asked me if the house was haunted. They had had to wedge open the doors as they kept closing by themselves.
edit on 7-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hmmm, interesting. I don't think I have heard anyone else make such a claim before. I have heard of people receiving mysterious, ghostly phone calls from dead loved ones, but never of anything coming out of a modem.

That said, I want to check out that movie Pulse, to see what it is all about. I love scary movies. It was written by Wes Craven, so it is bound to be at least decent.

OP, I don't guess you have ever seen that movie have you? Weird question, I know. But I do have a reason for asking.

Off to bed for the night though, I think.

It's nearly 5:00 am here.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This thread is interesting. The op didn't post something negative on another supernatural thread expressing doubts in the supernatural did they? Negativity may attract them. If not, then maybe they were looking for such a person online and went to the wrong house. I guess they could have a lot of doubting thomas's houses to check out.
edit on 7/1/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I'm glad this thread has come up. 2 years ago my dad died. He was 79. He had mastered the computer and loved being on it. In fact he was on his pc most of the day and loved the technical side of it as he was an ex radar instructor.
2 weeks after he died I was on his computer closing down his accounts when music suddenly started up and gently got louder over the speakers. There was no connection to any music sites, radio and he didn't have music stored on his pc.
It gave me a smile and I said thanks dad.
Whether it was paranormal or not, it gave me great comfort and I actually typed hello dad on word and talked to him etc. I would of freaked out if a reply had come back.I did try but nothing happened. The music lasted about 5 mins and I didn't touch the keyboard or the mouse. I just let it run. Then it just suddenly stopped.
Who knows eh?.......

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What you have witnessed is very understand able to me. Albert Einstein would describe it as "The Folding of the Fabric of Time and Space". The interconnected Oneness of All Things. Indeed that the computer was acting as a conduit for the entity seems very understand able to me. Interestingly once entities get used to using a certain "channel" they tend to continue wanting to use the "channel". Therefore I advise you to repeat the experiment. Set up some recording cameras on a separate computer. See if the entity or its friends will repeat the event. Ghosts are said to be loops in the matrix. So that there is a good chance that the ghost [loop] will replay itself. Good Luck. Keep us informed.

edit on 17-1-2012 by alien because: ...off topic spam removed..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

This wasn't via a computer, however frequencies were involved. I am not sure if you are familiar with a "ghost box" but I was made aware through my curiousness of some paranormal research so I conducted my own experiment. Much to my amazement I garnered some pretty interesting and convincing results.

At your leisure...

I Discernibly Hear Dead People!! **Recordings Added, Pg. 2** (OP)

Post containing the recordings (2nd Page of Thread)

One consensus was that this was merely audio pareidolia, another was just hearing blirps of actual radio transmissions, I am not convinced that it was. The amount of times I heard the term "help", or "help me" was and still is very unnerving.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I have some evp's that maybe you could listen to...I'm not very knowledgeable about using that kinda software to better hear them...let me know if you're interested

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I got a idea !

Use this and see if you can reproduce the event :

But yeah,A ghost comes in through your computer making it produce strange noise,materialized out of your modem but right after it needs to actually open your door to go through it.

Im calling it
HOAX

Peace people !

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I just had something come through my computer, it doesn't really surprise me though. I recently caught the attention of a malevolent entity and it's been trying to torture me. I keep banishing it but I have a certain curiosity that keeps getting me in trouble
Usually it's been communicating with me in dreams and synchronicity, but last night I did something I told myself I wouldn't and sure enough weird stuff started happening again. It was like being hacked, except the hacker was doing some pretty strange stuff. I decided well I'll talk to the hacker and try and have some fun with it before I reinstall windows, so I opened up notepad and said hello. There was no reply at first, which made me feel a bit crazy. I know, me crazy? Never. Anyway, I decided to use the command prompt and use the net message function to send my computer popup messages, and that's when things got weird. Notepad filled up with stuff I didn't type, scary kind of stuff. Then I start getting tons of net messages, all saying either Interesting, or Have a nice day! I can't really explain everything that happened, but the same kind of thing has been happening off and on no matter what I'm doing. I feel like I'm fighting for my soul, but I got news for Bob, it's mine and your tricks won't change that fact.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Interesting topic, I have been involved with a website over the past 5 years that live streams its ghost hunts, and paranormal excursions online. Since its inception we have always received emails from people saying that when we did our investigations that our viewers would start experiencing activity at there home. No whether its paranormal, group though form manifestation, or hysteria would be really interesting to further research.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I haven't read all the responses so sorry if this is a duplicate. But my theory on entities is that everything in this universe is connected by energy - we're all made up of energy. So why not? Computers are electrical devices, and use up a lot of energy. Could the spirit be living IN the computer? Doubtful, however, entities comprised of energy could very well have an effect on the machine. Most hauntings have had some sort of electrical interference involved - tvs, computers or radios shutting off and on. Lights flickering - so why not?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I overheard one of you talking about through phone calls, that reminded me of a story when I was younger. My dear grandfather died in 1978. I was just about 11 or so and we were making the trip from Chicago to his funeral in New Jersey. He was such a loving and wonderful man. We always got excited to go to the store with him to get a paper because he always had a large pocket of change to buy us candy. Back then they had those silly stickers in a pack like baseball cards with the gum in them. Somewhere along the trip we stopped at a large rest area and were enjoying our packed lunches when a pay phone started ringing beside us. My mom said why don't you get it you always do at home. I ran to the phone and was startled to here static with someone trying to get words across to me with much difficulty, as it ended I felt inside it was my grandfather in the broken static. As soon as I hung the phone up it dinged and changed started to poor out of it. I collected about $5 in nickles and dimes and had a feeling it was him. My parents could not believe it until my dad ran to the phone to hold his hat under the phone to catch the change. I just looked at my mom and told her my grandpa said he was OK now and he probably was trying to give me some change for candy at the rest area store. My hair is standing strait up on the back of my neck!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Just one more since we on are the topic. I went to a military academy in the south that used to be a WWII British air training facility. I know I was not the only one that saw this but one night I went to the latrine around 3am one Sunday morning and spotted what I saw to look like a German Luftwaffe soldier in full uniform in front of the mirror by the sinks, just staring at himself in the mirror. I was just perplexed and figured it was one of my lunatic officers getting ready for the Sunday weekly parades we had(very, very early) but then I thought "what the hell was up with the German outfit." I told my roommate about it the next day and he said this had happened to others in the academy. I know it makes no sense but go figure, a school in the states and in the deep south?, it does not make any sense. I really thought I was seeing things that night until I confirmed this with a roommate.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join