It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru is the moon?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

no i was suggesting that the moon was possibly Nibiru. if the moon is in fact hollow? how many aliens you think it could house comfortably? and with earth being so close the populations could be VAST!.... VAST!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I agree. There are going to be a lot of sad doomers when 2012 brings no alien saviours offering a shortcut to Utopia. A lot of doomers from Y2K will understand. It's like getting all dressed up and having no where to go.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I personally feel the whole Niburu concept is bunk. However I do believe that extraterrestrial life through out the Galaxy is more then highly likely, if extraterrestrial species are observing earth then the moon would be the most logical place to set up any outpost and observation medium. However i also feel the moon is simply the moon and a lot of the other planets in solar system have them. And though the earths moon is unique to us and essential for life and the tides on planet earth. In the larger scheme of the solar system they are not that unusual of a feature.

edit on 21-12-2010 by ELahrairah because: typo

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If the moon is going to be red does that mean you can put those old 3d red and green glasses on and view it in 3d?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
MMMno isnt Nibiru far from it.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It has already been said by some astronomers, that the 'earth planet moon relationship', is commonly talked of as a 'planet planet relationship', because of the gigantic size of the satelite moon. It is said by some scientists, that if the earth had a satelite, that it would be about 300 miles in diameter because of the strength of the earths magnetic field strength, and not the 2000 plus miles accross that the moon is! So the moon can be accurately portrayed, from a scientific point of observation, as being a planet, so what reasons are there that this planet is not the same one given the name of 'Nibiru', in sumerian culture?
Taken from : source

Ancient Sun and Moon symbols below = ( o

Sun and " MOON " spaceship in the sky

Other images supporting:

LINK: Our Moon is an artificial satellite...

Taken from: source ...I swear in the name highest God that ATS guyssss pls take it seriously for further investigation to the coming end of many religions predictions; hindu, buddhism, christian, mayan, chinese I-ching...2012... esp this years 2011 the alien invasion prophecy.

edit on 1-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi

Your photo of "Sun and " MOON "spaceship in the sky " is quite compelling. I myself would consider it actual ancient proof of at least a presents on the moon.

I do know from previous research that it is said their was no moon before the great flood.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As it turns out, a lot of myths, legends, and tales say that there used to be no Moon in the sky. The Moon appeared after the Great Flood.

www.hotspotsz.com...

So if it were true that the Earth had no moon before the flood, then the moon had to come from somewhere else under some unknown guidance or direction. The photo suggests it was delivered here under intelligent control, and must have been for a reason. Because the moon showed up during or after the great flood, could it have played a role in the event? Your photo seems to suggest far more to the story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join