It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru is the moon?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Incorrect. Actually, Earth is Nibiru, which in turn is planet X, which is a hollow sphere containing the rest of the galaxy. I know it sounds crazy, but it just could be true.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

well maybe when the moon turns red during these cycle the vampire annunaki awake and come down for a feeding frenzy. Korea seems ripe this time of year, wouldn't you say?

No comment

Let them feast on our politicians and bankers

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Why is this Aliens & U.F.O's anyhow?! I smell a skunk.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Read up on the Nibiru. This thread has taken a bit of a tangent but that was the origin point for it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

hmmmm hmmmm

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I was just having an epiphany. it is kind of strange that it was never proven where the moon actually came from. and all the secrecy behind it. it does to me actually seem more logical than a red dwarf (traveling) then colliding into some unknown planet thus sending it into an elliptical cycle.

i was thinking more in the line with globe shaped craft becoming damaged and being trapped in earths gravity after running into it.

Red Dwarf? Sounds familiar.

The formation of solar systems is a chaotic period lasting millions of years. Matter hurtles around the birth of stars (accretion discs) in wild orbits and collides with other matter until planets and debris fields are formed. Eventually, these masses become planets, asteroid belts and moons and settle into the conventional orbits we owe our existence to.

In the infancy of our solar system, before Earth was the Earth, a large mass impacted another large mass and what was left became the Earth and the Moon. This theory goes a long way to explaining the rotation of Earth and it's relationship with the Moon.

It's okay to believe that the Earth somehow captured a 'globe shaped craft' that became our Moon. Nevertheless, how do we account for the moons orbiting every other planet in our solar system? Are they all alien craft? If they're all just moons, then why are we the only planet that didn't have a natural moon?

The Moon's creation is still subject for debate and there's a couple of alternatives. Like you say, who can 'prove' its origin? Until a better idea turns up, this one makes the most sense.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaKais

Read up on the Nibiru. This thread has taken a bit of a tangent but that was the origin point for it.

I have read about Nibiru and I cant find anything to substantiate this claim other than wild youtube videos. In fact I think Nibiru might only exist in peoples heads.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The amazing thing also is that the moment of full moon will coincide with a Void of course Moon precisely at the same time also.

link   
I wonder what will surface on the moon during this phase? Im right in assuming that the moon does not revolve arent i?
I am just wondering because something just reminded me of something i either read or watched,??? cant remember exactly.
has the sun always shone on this side of the moon?

link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by RaKais

I have read about Nibiru and I cant find anything to substantiate this claim other than wild youtube videos. In fact I think Nibiru might only exist in peoples heads.

Actually the name "Nibiru" dates back along, long, looong time ago and deals with other things such as the Nephalim and Seraphim etc. I don't think Nibiru is Planet X or a space craft or the end of the world. I think it has something to do with the Sirius system (alot of ancient civilisations mention Sirius ... alot.).

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It will be the darkest night ever seen during the age of communication.

Lets be open to whatever comes and hope that any phenomenon that do occur are documented and displayed to the public eye.

Perhaps the moon is filled with vampiric beings who feast on the earth only on the darkest of nights!

Or perhaps, its just gonna get really cold.

Dont worry though, Summer solstice is on its way back.

The cycle continues. Follow the spiral

Blessings,

-G

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The moon turned red in 2007 aswell. I did not see any annunaki or aliens introduce themselves. Come on seriously..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RaKais

Yes you are right. There is or was an unknown planet in the sirius system which the dogon tribe in Africa had knowledge of. A red planet.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

As mentioned before, this is just conjecture. I don't think anyone really expects much to happen... We're just open to the possibility

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

There was a planetary alignment I think as well that year.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RaKais

Time for some shuffling around ..

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

These things come in waves not based on what we think.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Don't get me wrong, it would be cool if something did happen, I hope something does happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

like on the first Indiana Jones, when they opened the ark. wouldn't it be cool if all the bad evil people on the planet just disappeared from under the eclipse

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Niburu never made much sense to me. It just seems like a viral mishmash of youtube videos adding in reptilians and anuanuki(S.p?) 2012 into one schizophrenic stew of madness.
I mean I understand its origins in the work of Zacharie Sitchin. But didn't he claim it would't be back until around 2130?

It seems highly unlikely that a massive planet with high gravity that spends a majority of its time far outside of the habitable belt of the solar system is going to harbor life of any kind. Perhaps some space bacteria but
advanced beings not very likely. If I were them I would find some better real estate than some planet that spends the majority of its time outside the solar system.

Now saying the lunar eclipse is Niburu that is just grasping for straws.
edit on 20-12-2010 by ELahrairah because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join