It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Myth of the Jewish Race

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
reply to post by MikeboydUS

but the joos were the first

The Chinese, Egyptians, Spartans, and many others would all beg to differ.

The idea of religious superiority is very old and ancient.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The bankers were mostly Jews after the "fall" of the templars, mostly due to the fact that the church forbade the employment of usury.

The church marginalized the Jews and forced them to take other positions that were not as "clean".
Money, usury, and tax collection were not considered to be "clean" (by the church), but the church had no problem taking tithing money. How very ironic!!

Most people will say that modern banking started in the town of Florence, Italy with the help of Leonardo of Pisa, or Fibonacci as some people know of him.
But historically the Hebrew tribes have always treasured Gold and they developed the concept of compound interest.
This concept of banking and compound interest was taught to the Romans by the Hebrew tribes. The same Roman Empire whose invisible hand still controls the fate of the world in my humble opinion.

I am not saying anything that you will not find on the ADL website.
They openly acknowledge their role in the creation of the banking industry.

Bankers also happen to be anglophiles in modern times, but the vast majority of banking has historically been done by the Jews.

Bankers are a front in my opinion. They are the public face for the monetary aspect of the as yet defunct Roman Empire.
Just as the President of the US is the public face of the military arm of Rome.
And the Pope is the public face of the religious arm of Rome.
edit on 12/20/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What about this guy then?

“Hitler was right in one thing. He calls the Jewish people a race and we are a race.”
Rabbi Stephen Wise (1934)
President of the American Jewish Congress

Is he deluded?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

The usury issue happened after the fall of Rome, not the Templars. The Templars were the ones who brought banking back to Europe after the Church had forbid ursury for so long.

In the 13th and 14th centuries, the power of the Roman Church waned. The Templars had grown quite powerful, while various wars, famines, and plagues devastated the power of the Church. In 1307 France pressured the Church into going after the Templars and they were disbanded. 1312 all possessions and assets of the Templars were handed over to the Hospitallers. The Templar Grandmaster was burned at stake in 1314. The Papacy relocated to Avignon in 1316. In the wake of the collapse of Templar and Hospitaller banking, Italian banking houses dominated Europe.

The Great Famine of 1315-1322 followed and killed millions across Europe. By the 1330s, the Peruzzi bank of Florence became the largest bank in Europe. By 1348 the Black Death was at its height and over 100 million people were dead. It was absolute chaos. Jews were frequently slaughtered and expelled throughout the nightmare. Entire Jewish communities were exterminated. The Church's power was devastated.

1397, the Medici Bank of Florence was founded, it would become the largest bank in Europe. Ursury was legalized in Florence in 1403.

These families that grew to power in the Italian principalities and republics, in the wake of the 14th century "Apocalypse" were Patricians, some even with roots back to old Rome. They would give birth to a new age, the Renaissance. It is said this began with the restoration of the Roman aqueduct Aqua Virgo, consecrated by Pope Nicolas V in 1453. It was the year the restoration of Rome began, almost 1000 years from the year it fell, and the year that Constantinople in the East fell.

The Jews played very little role in all of this, except as victims during the collapse.
edit on 20/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: .

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
For what its worth here is David Duke talking about this very topic.

Its all from jewish sources. I really have no opinion on the matter and would like to know what Jews think about what he's saying.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well that's nice Mikey,

I notice your obviously someone who takes things at face value and doesn't believe things he can't see.

Who says all these historic claims you make in the first place are true? Who wrote that history? And who was holding the knife to them...?

Why do Jews have very noticeable facial features? They are quite distinct no matter the culture. A little practice and you can pick them out of a crowd.

I used to entertain the thought that certain Jews are reptilian in nature, but you won't find that in any history book.

Still, this article is a waste of time and I've moved on to much more disturbing topics.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The Jewish priesthood had more power in Rome than most people think.
Jesus did not violate Roman Law, but Jewish Law. (I am not a Christian)
But this is really no different than the powers that exists today.

I think that Jewish people are victims...
Of their own people.

But the Jewish priesthood and the power behind the Pope has grown to immense proportions as of late.

And when I say Jewish priesthood. I am not talking about the Rabbi's.
I am speaking of the one's who taught the concept of Usury to Rome.

The early Christian Church, for reasons connected to the New Testament, declared that any usury was against divine law, preventing pious, and outwardly pious Christians from using capital for mercantile purposes. In 1179, Pope Alexander III excommunicated usurers, which in that period was seen as an extremely harsh punishment. However, Canon Law was not regarded by medieval society as having any authority over Jews, and thus Christian monarchs looked to the Jews to supply capital to them; in many European countries, medieval civil law also allowed the monarchs to automatically inherit any remaining income and property that had been acquired by usury, upon the death of the Jewish usurer involved. Medieval European monarchs thus supported the Jews, and suppressed any attempts to convert them to Christianity, since it would deprive the monarch of potential income. In England and France, the monarchs demanded compensation from the church for every Jew that was converted, and, until 1281, the English monarch had the legal right to claim half the property of any Jew that converted to Christianity.

This is straight out of wikipedia.

The Jews invented the concept of compound interest. They copied it from their time captured by the Babylonians.
They then taught this to Rome, where it was forbidden by the Church, for obvious reasons....
Competition.
edit on 12/20/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Aren't the Zionists the bad guys?...Like...some sort of evil uberjew who's bloodline can be traced back to King Solomon?...hmpf...to hell with all religions and their retarded history -_-

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Crucifixion was reserved only for those who committed high treason against the Roman Empire.

The High Priest, Caiaphas, was appointed by a Roman Prefect, Valerius Gratas.

So whose in charge here again?

Do you have proof that Jews taught Romans about Ursury? If the Phoenicians and Hittites practiced ursury, that would be a more plausible source. That is if they didn't come up with it on their own.

Compound interest, anatocism was illegal under Roman law. Only simple interest was legal.

If you read the rest of the article, you'll see what happened:

By the later Middle Ages, Christian Merchants who lent money with interest were without opposition, and the Jews lost their privileged position as money-lenders; from the 15th century, Jews were mainly found as dealers in second-hand clothing, since European society was religiously prejudiced against them, permitting them few other forms of income. Despite this, the Jews' reputation for usury remained well into the 20th century, and the stereotype often had serious consequences for them.

The Patrician Houses of Florence changed everything.

They rose during the chaos of the 14th century. They were the greatest bankers in Europe by the 1330s.

The famines, plagues, wars, killed millions upon millions in that century. Over 1/3 of the human race was wiped out. The Church was devastated. Hundreds of Jewish communities across Europe were wiped out. The Patricians of Italy grew in power, enough to challenge the Papacy itself in war, in 1375, bringing about the Western Schism, 1378-1418.

The Jews as they have been before and since, were used to deflect the truth.

edit on 20/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: .

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I agree with the Jews being used, but my opinion is of a different variety.
And who used(s) them is not who is typically scapegoated...
(Hahahaha... I made a strange loop)

The Florence banking dynasty is probably one of the greatest in history.
You are correct. As I said before this was with the help of Fibonacci.
A student of the Pythagorean Mysteries.

In the Bible Pontius Pilate wanted to wash his hands of the blood of Christ.
It was the Saducees and the Pharisees that Jesus spoke against.
His crime was against the Jews for proclaiming that he is the messiah.
And that whole money lender in the temple thing probably made a few of them mad.

I would rather put out information and have people prove me right!!!
I do not choose to put up links. I would rather give a bit of the truth, as I already have, and have those who wish to seek.... find.

i tend to agree with you most times so this is not a quabble.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Well I will try to seek and find it. If I find it, I will admit it.

In regards to the Gospels, which are our only record of the circumstances of the crucifixion of Jesus, I find them unreliable as historical documents.

1.We know the High Priests of the Temple were appointed by Romans, the Gospel leaves this out.
2.Jesus was crucified rather than stoned, which was how the Sanhedrin would have had him executed.
3.Crucifixion in the Empire, was only reserved for criminals who committed high treason.
4.Pilate in historical documents was cruel, who did not conduct trials, but "endless executions". He was entirely insensitive to the Jews demands and would often terrorize them and have Jews massacred.
5. The custom of washing hands of guilt isn't a Roman custom.
6. There is a discrepency between all of the Gospels and Judas, the silver, and a plot of land.
7. There is very good chance that the current Gospels are rewritten politically correct variants of an original Lost Gospel or Q document.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The word "Jew" was first mentioned after the death of King Solomon. Jew=Judah and almost all Israelis today are DECENDANTS of Judah or so they claim to be.

The Jews decended from the Hebrews who decended from the Ha-Biru or Habiru who were outcasts of other tribes (mainly the Akkadians or Amorites of the Euprates) around what is known as Mesopotamia (ancient Sumeria). The Hebrews decended from one lineage of a Habiru tribe whose roots are traced back to Noach or Noah.

The Israelites and Jews are two distinct tribes of whom both decended from Jacob (Israel). The Jews from Judah (and more likely including his brothers) are sons of Jacob and Leah while the Israelites were sons of Jacob and Rachel (Joseph and Benjamin). Strange how all Israelis today claim to be from the House of David (decended from Judah's tribe) because they all think one of them will be the next King to come but none mention the possibility any of them could have decended from Judah's other brothers! The Levites know who they are.

It's very important to know the difference between the Israelites and Jews. The story goes like this: Avraham passed his inheritance from God to his youngest son Issac who passed his inheritance to Jacob who passed his inheritance to his grandson Ephraim (youngest son of Joseph, favorite son of Jacob). The God's inheritance of Israel (Jacob) does not belong to Judah but to the decendants of Ephraim who are still scattered worldwide. Among those decendants are the Saxons/Normans/Celts/Picts/Danes which are clearly symbolized in their nation's flags and family crests.

Quite frankly, most Jews really can't prove either way if they decended from Judah and are more likely a mix from all Jacob's sons.

Many of you are probably wondering why Ephraim (and not his older brother Manasseh) is the true inheritor of Jacob; it could be one of two things - Joseph's youngest wife was in fact his niece and daughter of Dinah (Joseph's 1/2 sister) making Ephraim's bloodline more pure than Jacob's other sons whom married women from outsiders or that Jacob forsaw the future and knew Ephraim's decendants would become nation builders (UK and the Commonwealth) and Manasseh would break away to form his own only to fall in times (USA?), fact remains it was Joseph (Prime Minister to the Egyptian Pharaoh) who saved Jacob and his 1/2 brothers from starvation; obviously Jacob saw likeness of his most loved son Joseph in Ephraim.

There were many bloody wars between Jacob and Leah's sons decendants verses Jacob and Rachel's sons decendants. History tells me that Judah & his brothers decendants almost wiped out Ephraim/Manasseh/Benjamin's decendants but I think the real story is quite the opposite as Ephraim's decendants were born warriors and were known to be the most fierce of all in all wars that were bestowed upon Europe/Asia in ancient times however they were a majority that bliblical history states were sent in to exile to Babylon but that was to save them from their half brother's clutches? I do know there is approximately 160 years+ missing from Torah and some history was intentionally kept out so that Ephraim/Manasseh/Benjamin's decendants never return "home". It's called theft of Ephraim's inheritance.

To know and realise more to this story I think it may start to become clear why the USA won't give Israel the green light to strike Iran or at least not come out in support of. It's always to do with two brothers, always one toppling the other and you'll see that throughout history including ancient times of the Anunnaki (and those before them) and the Sumerians not to mention among the Kings of England and other royales.

The Jewish people today are trying to create a pure bloodline and are taking on form or adopt the ancients' way of "running things" however it won't work. You can't change DNA markers without using science on every single man and woman worldwide. The Jews of today are not the Hebrews or Jews of yesterday. They are grabbing at straws and the Awakening has already started to happen. Israel WILL return back to it's rightful owners and Judah's people had better re-think their position and consider unification with Ephraim otherwise their future looks bleak as a nation of strength and true wisdom (which Israeli Jews seem to lack of late). Either way and whether Judah's decendants like it or not but the future of Israel has EVERYTHING to do with these two half brothers and they can not survive without eachother.

Many Israelis you tell this story to in regards to Ephraim, his inheritance and his decendants is utter rubbish and that the Saxons/Normans/Danes etc can't prove (because the great Rabbis of earlier times tried to destroy any knowledge or proof of their existance) - but can the Israeli Jews prove beyond a doubt they all decended from Judah/David? I know how DNA marker tests work and they'll loose the debate rather quite quickly. Throw in DNA of many Palestinian males and you won't tell the difference between any of them!

So is it a myth? No. The DNA markers of the Sephardic/Mizrachi Jews are no different to that of most Palestinians however the Askenazi Jews DNA markers show very little difference to the Sephardic/Mizrachi Jews but there is a slight bigger difference between ther Askenazi and the Palestinians. Hope that clears this up.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

There is no guarantee that the Hebrews (Ivrim/Ibrim) are the same as the Habiru or Apiru. Its a theory. Its also theory in regards to their origins. No one knows exactly who they were or where they came from.

The term Israel in the Torah refers to the 12 tribes. I don't know what Bible you have been reading.

Ephraim? Who was half Egyptian? The Jews of India claim descent from Ephraim, which is far more plausible than Scandinavians.

We know for a fact that Scandinavians are a Northern Germanic group, who speak an Indo European language, Indo European Runic script and follow a Indo-European religion. The Romans wrote about them 2000 years ago. We know for a fact from archaelogy, that a Nordic Bronze Age culture emerged around 1700 BC.

So the Nordic peoples are in fact a very old people, older than Ephraim or the Exodus.
If this is your heritage, you should be proud to come from a culture of such age. Based on archaeology with the Proto Indo Europeans and the Kurgan Culture, this would make the Norse people descendents of Japheth, who emerged from the Caucasus. Japheth himself may have survived into Indo European myth as the Allfather or Skyfather. His son Tiras may have survived as Thor.

Even if some descendents of Ephraim did manage to go north and mix with the Norse, they would have been cut off as soon as they failed to keep the Passover. Violation of the tribal covenant is expulsion.
edit on 21/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: .

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I previoulsy linked studies showing the DNA Connection between various Jewish tribes. That means there is a little more than "only a Religion" or "only a cultural identity".

But I fail to understand whats so bad about that. Just because Hitler viewed it as something bad doesnt mean it is. Its like having apples in one basket and Bananas in the other. Two different races of fruits. That doesnt make apples or bananas superior and inferior to each other.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I thought I would would add my two cents to the issue here by giving the biblical interpretation of the issue here.

If you look at the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49 plus the earlier prophesies given to Abraham what we are told is that the descendants of Israel were eventually take over the world genetically. Eventually the genetic mixing would get to the point that most to all the peoples of the world would become descendants of Abraham through Israel.

And as a sidebar take a look at the olive tree parable of Romans 11. What Paul is trying to say is that Christians are adopted Israelites. Wild olive tree branches grafted into the family tree of Israel.

So from a Christian viewpoint most of the world is part of Israel now. Either genetic or adopted.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You are right. It is simply a satanic cult, outright devil worship. They worship a "jealous and angry god"......what does that tell you? They are the continuation of the Pharisees, and what did Jesus supposedly say to them?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You are quite correct on your interpretation of the Old Jewish tribes.

The Torah is actually not written by Moses at all and most Biblical and Jewish scholars now believe that the first five books of the bible are a combination of 4 oral traditional compiled over the centuries by the Aaronid and Shiloh priest of the Old Northern and Southern Kingdom.
Actually most biblical scholars now believe that David and Solomon were fictions.

The 4 traditions are the J,E,P, and D texts.
This stands for Jehovah, Elohim, Deuteronomy, and Priest texts.

This was discovered due to the amount of doublets found in the Pentateuch.

These were compiled and supposedly written in the final form by Ezra.
While the Jews of both Kingdoms were imprisoned in Babylon, Ezra was blessed by the Persian Emperor, Antaxerxes, to bestow a uniform set of beliefs upon the two factions.
So many ironies!!!
edit on 12/21/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The Jewish people are a race, I'm sure they would like to convince you otherwise... If your dad is 100% Italian and your mother is 100% French you will not be considered Jewish even if you practiced the religion, sure you can considered yourself a Jew like a Christian claims to be Christian but you will never be considered an equal by the actual Jew in which your mother at least has to be Jewish in order for you to become one.... The only people who make the claim they are not a race are not part of the Jewish community obviously.....

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Jews don't care who you are, they just want your money
history proves without a shadow of a doubt that they are a plague on society no matter where they get a foothold.

they are not a race they are parasites
edit on 21-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join