It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Myth of the Jewish Race

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost374
reply to post by Josephus23

Wow josephus, all asians are the same, huh?

Nice try on the straw man argument but that is not what I said.

Being Asian means belonging to a race. Tell me..
When you fill out any form that asks for your RACE,

Have you ever seen a spot that says "Jewish"?

No.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

And to the other person, what about the jewish state of israel, and the Israel that existed thousands of years ago?

Well, that's a good point. Should Israel be looked upon as a second Vatican? Israel doesn't even have a constitution so you can't really regard it as a state/nation.

You don't need to tell me of the Israel that existed thousands of years ago, as that is just purely reaching for straws. Neither you or I were around back then and as we can surely agree, state lines and borders are a thing of the last couple of hundred years, not a thing of the last thousands of years, so it would become even harder to pinpoint the existance of Israel of thousands of years ago. Beside that, look up Cyrus the Great and his relevance with the Jews, make no mistake, it is a religion. I hope you'll be left with more questions than answers.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Speaking of Japan.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/397852fc9e14.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

israel not having a constitution is not the complete truth.
they don't have a single written version like the u.s., but

link

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

I think you and the writer of that piece are confused about the word constitution.
The constitution guarantees the rights of all individuals in a country.

I can not find a single shred of evidence in what you posted, if anything you proved my point that the constitution is not really a constitution but something made up as the zionists went along. (The article kind of says that as well)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I thought your mom had to be a jew to be a real jew. More I thought about how the stereotypical yiddish jew mom is in America and looked at the behavioral characteristics they tend to have the more I saw my mom. I knew I was jewish to some degree

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by rubbertramp

I think you and the writer of that piece are confused about the word constitution.
The constitution guarantees the rights of all individuals in a country.

I can not find a single shred of evidence in what you posted, if anything you proved my point that the constitution is not really a constitution but something made up as the zionists went along. (The article kind of says that as well)

I am sorry to say but your interpretation of the US Constitution is wrong.

It was not written with the intent to give us rights.
It was written with the intent to LIMIT the power of the Federal Government.
Most people are completely unaware of this.

Here is a Supreme Court ruling that affirms this.

If you wish to see more evidence then here is a quote from the Bush v. Gore ruling.

The individual citizen has no federal constitutional right to vote for electors for the President of the United States

link to source

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

So would I be correct in my understanding that by limiting the power of the federal government, in turn, the rights of individuals and individual states would be protected from the federal government?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yep, and originally the only thing citizens could really vote on was members of the House of Representatives.

No Senators, changed with the 17th Amendment. (1913)
No Electorate
No Chief Justices

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Judaism is a cult of the righteous

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Jewish DNA Mysteries

Seeing people as belonging to a race is not racist. Putting them down for who they are, thats racist.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

the Jews and the Romans created Christianity to perpetuate the largest monopoly on the planet and conceal their true identity

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

It's great to see aware people! Thanks!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You are correct.

The 17th Amendment was put into place in order to make people feel as if they had more power, because we still only vote on two things relative to the Federal Government.
1) Senators 2) Congressman.

The reason that we did not vote on Senators was that the Senate was supposed to be a body that represented the rights of the States versus the Feds.
A pretty good idea if you ask me.

The Senator from each state was decided by each respective states house of representatives.
So, in a way, they were elected by the people back then.
But they were much more local than Federal.

That gave them much more accountability because they were first voted upon at a local level.

The Federal Government is a proxy government that was put into place by the bankers in 1871 when the United States of America was incorporated to do business.
They have always wanted to take over America and the majority of these bankers practice Judaism.

I have heard that they practice Sabbatical Judaism, but I do not know.

Sorry to get astray, I am not trying to derail your thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
reply to post by Zamini

the Jews and the Romans created Christianity to perpetuate the largest monopoly on the planet and conceal their true identity

Ding...ding....ding...ding!!!!!!

You are 100% right on the money.

Click on the link in my signature for a fun ride.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

So would I be correct in my understanding that by limiting the power of the federal government, in turn, the rights of individuals and individual states would be protected from the federal government?

Yes you are correct in a sense, but the idea of rights being granted by God was what the signers had in mind.
The signers did not envision rights as being able to be legislated. That would probably be the best way to look at it.

This is the game that lawyers play and case law is what decides the meaning of words.
Words are very important in legal terminology.

I don't want to derail the thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

Judaism is a cult of the righteous

Most religions are cults of righteousness.

Most ideologies are cults of righteousness.

What is the monopoly?

What is the true identity?
edit on 20/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: .

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

but the joos were the first

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

AMEN the hidden

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Where does this idea that the majority of bankers are Jews myth come from?

I have addressed it somewhat in other threads.

Banking was started by the Romans not Jews. It spread to Persia, then to the Muslims, then to the Knights Templar and back to Italian Patrician families in Venice, Rome and Genoa. Italian Patricians, some with roots going back to Old Rome started modern banking in Europe.

Sure later on there were the Rothschilds and later the Warburgs, but their wealth and power became limited and those dynasties have faded. In modern times they have become nothing but a shadow of their former selves.

The people at the top right now are European and mostly Catholic.

The Bank for International Settlements is the central bank for central banks. Its Board of Directors are made up six Ex Officio members who are the governors of six central banks. The Chairman is French and the head of the French central bank. The only Jewish Ex Officio member is our Federal Reserve chairman. The Financial Stability Board, which now wields major influence over the G-20, is chaired by the Italian central bank governor.

The BIS without a doubt is the most influential suprenational entity on earth. Its employees and their families have full diplomatic immunity. Their facilities are treated like foreign embassies. They report to no one, not the UN, not NATO, not the WTO. They are a sovereign entity that serves to link all central banks. Transactions going from central bank to central bank are denominated in SDRs (Special Drawing Rights) as is all BIS assets.

Jews control none of it.

edit on 20/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: .

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join