It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence no plane crashed & buried in Shanksville; piles of dirt, but no piles of plane debris

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You can scroll through the many picture exhibits found right here;

United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui

edit on 19-12-2010 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2010 by Illustronic because: Finally!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

Plane exploded on impact, scattering little pieces of itself all around the crash site. What are you trying to get at?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FemaF4Fotoshop

You know, thinking about Camp david, it used to get mentioned in the news alot in the 90's and I haven't really heard about it since 9/11. I don't recall Bush going there during his 8 years, I haven't heard Obama using it.. Seems odd, as iff the place doesn't exist anymore.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

You know, thinking about Camp david, it used to get mentioned in the news alot in the 90's and I haven't really heard about it since 9/11. I don't recall Bush going there during his 8 years, I haven't heard Obama using it.. Seems odd, as iff the place doesn't exist anymore.

Obama uses the Evergreen Chapel at Camp David as his place of worship. (like Bush did). Bush didn't use the place as a retreat as he often spent his "down time" at his ranch in Texas.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Because:

Strike 1 by Snake; Pentagon was hit by a missile.....

FALSE. Too much evidence points to American 77.

FALSE. There is film of American 11 impacting, it is very clear.

Well, just seen Jesse and The Pentagon.....could have written that episode myself!
# Knew about the 2.3 missing trillions!
# Knew about the employees who worked on the missing budget.
# Knew that they worked at the so called "plane" impactzone!

Got some questions for you....just 3 of the quote above. (25% remember)

So if it was a plane;
1. Why only give 5 frames of tape free....where is no plane in it.
2. If it wasn't a false flag....why not proof otherwise and release real footage!
3. It sure was a nice round exit "wound" at the end.
4. The plane wings must be solid....seen planewings cut in 2 by just wooden poles!
5. According pilots4truth, the plane should be 480ft high where the lightpoles where standing!
6. What evidence is there of '77...can't find; seats, planevictims, wings, fusilage etcetcetc.
7. The black ladywitness.....is she part of the Psy-op, or a true and believed 100% witness.

And the last piece of quote you mention; a very clear film of flight 11.
If you are meaning the NAUDETTAPE.....that one is confiscated before release by the FBI.
And it seems that they have cut out several hours of footage....what is the value of that!!
Why confiscate the Naudet/Pentagon tapes....and you better do come with a good explanation.
A explanation other than.....for the national security and so on, the 12 or so cliché answers in a dozen.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

So, I've heard the description of plane crash remains being similar to putting a frog in a blender. Think about it. All that aluminum caving in around soft flesh and bones. It grinds it up into mulch. Now add to the fact that the plane was moving supersonic, it's hard to imagine any remains remain. Even if the plane was shot down (which I do believe happened as it was headed for DC. I was on the ground in DC during this and people on the street were talking about a plane inbound from the west, heading for the Capitol and the Air force was going to shoot it down). I would not expect to see any body bags, not even any of the small marking flags probably. The scene was surveyed. The powers at be most likely made a decision. They knew who was on the aircraft, no one on the ground was hit, so let's take the Black Box and any big pieces we find, and just bury the rest as not recoverable. They would have spent a lot of time and money sifting through mud and dirt to find slivers of bones. Then having to DNA test all the pieces!? Why even bother.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
reply to post by ATH911

They knew who was on the aircraft, no one on the ground was hit, so let's take the Black Box and any big pieces we find, and just bury the rest as not recoverable. They would have spent a lot of time and money sifting through mud and dirt to find slivers of bones. Then having to DNA test all the pieces!? Why even bother.

Are you kidding? Why even bother? Maybe because this was one of the biggest and most tragic events in history.

So lets just bury the evidence?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Forward 1/3 of Flight 93 separated on impact and flew into tree line just beyond cleared part of old mine

How did that happened if the plane hit nose first into a "soft" field?!?

edit on 19-12-2010 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This what a high speed, high angle crash looks like - not like Wiley E Coyote on cartoons

Shanksville looked like a Wiley E Coyote cartoon. There were wing imprints and two tail imprints -- not sure what happened with the 3rd imprint?!!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FemaF4Fotoshop
Well.....i know it for months now, but just google; Lt Col Rick Gibney and Camp David!

There is were flight '93 is crashed, in the vicinity or near CAMP DAVID

The Shanksville crashsite is a fake one, they want YOU to believe it crashed there!
Yeah....and i am not even a American to figure that one out.
The clue i did get was on this site; www.serendipity.li...
Just read the story he is telling....the story about DRONE planes......
ATS has a same dronetopic, i did read it a while ago on this site!

I got a strange feeling after seeing the Jesse Ventura Pentagon video.
And i think Snake....he is got a point, he has a striking average of 25% so far!

Strike 1 by Snake; Pentagon was hit by a missile.....
Strike 2 by Snake; WTC 2 a droneplane...
Strike 3 by Snake; WTC 1 a Global Hawk or a smaller plane as the US government say....
Strike 4 by Snake; the flight of 93......just figure it out yourselves!

A clue perhaps, well at Cleveland happend some weird stuff

Thanks for posting that. I hadn't seen it before. Very smart analysis.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

This what a high speed, high angle crash looks like - not like Wiley E Coyote on cartoons

Shanksville looked like a Wiley E Coyote cartoon. There were wing imprints and two tail imprints -- not sure what happened with the 3rd imprint?!!

Wait! There were wingprints?? One of your fellow travelers said there were no wingprints, also said that 90% plane was recovered from the impact crater. Wish you guys would get your "official" stories straight.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip
reply to post by vipertech0596

Alright, well just something for you to chew on.
My old thread
There was debris, but nothing big as you will see...
If it went under the ground where did all this stuff come from?

I remember seeing that news report on TV when it happened, and the size of the hole described by this (and other eye witnesses, as I remember it) just made absolutely no sense. You can see how small it is from the aerial shot. The size of the hole in the aerial image and the eye witness statement correlate.
edit on 19-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
A relative of mine was actually there after the crash due to his job.
There WAS a crash, and the plane was not intact. It had disintegrated into a ton of pieces.

And we are still waiting to see those tons of pieces that were supposedly dug out of the ground. So far we've only seen one photo of one piece, a smashed up engine part that "coincidentally" fits in the backhoe bucket in the picture next to it.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

They also found watches, wedding rings, wallets....quite a few personal effects actually.

Wow I know, those are so hard to plant.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Your right, they took all those people off to Shangri La, executed them, took their personal effects, took them to Shanksville, set off a huge explosion THEN ran around dropping off the personal effects. Is it Malibu Red or Maui Wowie?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by tribaltrip

Plane exploded on impact, scattering little pieces of itself all around the crash site. What are you trying to get at?

Um, that's not what supposedly happened when Flight 93 "crashed." Funny how most of you skeptics don't even know how the plane supposedly crashed.

edit on 19-12-2010 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Wait! There were wingprints??

There weren't??

Wish you guys would get your "official" stories straight.

What is the official story hooper?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

reply to post by ATH911

Your right, they took all those people off to Shangri La, executed them, took their personal effects, took them to Shanksville, set off a huge explosion THEN ran around dropping off the personal effects.

Please show me one person effect photographed at Shanksville.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Ah yes, back to the ever popular "show me a photo taken at Shanksville" and when one is posted, the inevitable reply, "Can you prove it was taken in Shanksville?" or "How do I know it was taken there?" No thanks, not getting on your merry go round today.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to post by ATH911

Ah yes, back to the ever popular "show me a photo taken at Shanksville" and when one is posted, the inevitable reply, "Can you prove it was taken in Shanksville?" or "How do I know it was taken there?" No thanks, not getting on your merry go round today.

Can show one, can you? That's what I thought.

PS - still waiting to see that tons of debris that supposedly was dug out of the ground there.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join