It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred for Muslims/Islam on ATS - where does it come from?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

well you just described ATS , wonderful , but keep in mind that is why you and i are both here is it not? and for everyone els on ats ,because in some fashion we all think we are right about something ,what would this forum be if you nor i were correct ? in order to rise above your self you have to work out a whos wrong and whos right argument in order to come to the real answer ......but my mind tells me you know that to witch i speak

many thanks

Nephi

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
k

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaximumTruth
k

indeed ,and with that said i bid you farewell my good man ,thank you for your time and thoughts ,it was rather interesting

peace be with you

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
You confuse hatred of muslims for hatred of jihad.

The "hatred" comes from 1,400 years of nonstop Islamic Jihad against ALL non-muslims across the planet.

Wherever muslims interface with non-muslims there is violent Jihad.

Your question would be better posed to the adherents of the faith for which you apologize.

Why the planetary Jihad for 1,400 years? Why?

Oh, I hear that! I mean, the Early Christians did a great deal of murder and torture, and killed a lot of people who were "pagan" and burned their books and history. now I guess it's time for the Muslims to have their time of murder. Both of these religions should stop this and love everyone, instead of hating everyone.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I have no hatred for general muslims, but i despise the types who wish to inflict Sharia law onto the UK - or the types who come over here and criticise our way of life - or spit at our women for wearing short skirts, or call them 'white whores'.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

auto you never fail me ,your heart is pure and your direction in life is flawless , it makes my heart beat a little faster when i see someone who knows the value of human life and the value of life its self , thank you auto

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

i have never seen this ,and i do agree with you ,its not right ,and a real Muslim is a humble Muslim ,a loving Muslim and a peaceful Muslim ,so two shall all religions be practiced in this way

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I can't speak for anyone else but myself. From my POV Islam and Muslims come from a different world then the Western World. People from multicultural societies would look confused as to how Muslim live and worship. A lot of what they hear is the bad instead of the good in the hearts of people.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

i have never seen this ,and i do agree with you ,its not right ,and a real Muslim is a humble Muslim ,a loving Muslim and a peaceful Muslim ,so two shall all religions be practiced in this way

Thankyou - I totally agree. People should integrate and respect each other, without hostility or violence or hatred. If i visited a muslim country, i would respect their wishes, and thus if i a muslim visited the Uk, i would expect them to respect our wishes.

Peace

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Snickersman

indeed you are correct ,a lot of what they hear and are learned is bad and wrong ,so too did i fall under this way of life ,but would it not seem fit to explore that to witch you do not understand ? for i have and alas my soul is filled with love peace ,and happiness . my eyes are open my mind is humble ,and i can say with conviction i LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS IN THIS LIFE

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Nephi - we have a certain guy in the UK who keeps fanning the flames out hatred. His name is Anjem Choudary.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Choudary, who has no formal Islamic qualifications or right to call himself a “sharia judge” as he does, first came to public attention 10 years ago when he was linked to the recruitment of Muslim trainees leaving Britain to fight abroad, training that involved “guns and live ammunition”, he said at the time. He has since organised more camps, protests and marches, shared platforms with terrorist fundraisers and said Lord Mandelson would be stoned to death for being gay.

Thankfully, the intelligent muslim communities of the UK stay well clear of him and most compare him to Nick Griffin, the leader of the racist BNP.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

likewise my good man ,for i am not a Muslim ,but strangely i have found an overwhelming peace and happiness in this religion , and boy has it humbled me so.

peace be with you

and thank you for your posts

Nephi

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I guess so. I have to admit Islam is somewhat difficult to understand. I can easily understand how Jesus and other Biblical characters are seen in Islam. Still the costumes and others forums of life are confusing for me to understand.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It comes from fear and misunderstanding, plain and simple, and it is not limited to ATS. Could moderate Muslims be doing more to work against this and denounce their more radical brethren,... yes,... are they,... not really. Lots of blame to go around quite frankly.

Peace

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I do see parallels with the way in which Muslims are being targeted. Not only by right wing groups but also with the support of the media that remind me of when I studied the build up to the 2nd world war and the way in which Jews were demonised. A simple look at some of the propaganda used by the nazi party against jews will reveal similarities with what we see today with muslims.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Snickersman

i can tell you how Islam sees thees figures

the Qur' an is a complete and original compilation of the final revelation from god to mankind through the last prophet Muhammad peace be upon him . the Qu ran has essentially three qualities that make it universal .Firstly ,it is a masterpiece of immense literary value. secondly ,though its message is continuation of that contained in the earlier revelations made to Abraham ,Moses,David and Jesus ,yet this message has sense of fulfillment and originally that attracts toward it Jews Christians and Muslims alike ,Finally, it has a wealth of information -both worldly wisdom and intellectual conceptions -witch provides the code of life for mankind

they see them as prophets ,their is a simple saying and it never made sens to me untill recently .

and it goes , their is no god but god ! so their is only you and god and know one inbetween

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

and my answer to that would be held in this www.abovetopsecret.com...

thank you my good man

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

If people were to make the same type of remarks about Jews, they'd be pounced on so fast their heads would spin.

You're kidding right?

Islam/Muslims get slammed second only to Jews/Israel and both are only a hair higher on the slam list than the US and or FOX news.

edit on 17-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
well maybe im alone but i have the right to say that i dont like the Islam...
or lemme say the people who may use the islam for the strange kind of social behavior they practice...

i like foreign cultures...but thats a kind of slavery for me...

also all my life experience with islam/muslims in other countrys and in my homecountry shows me im right.

slavery and worshiping of men....not a religion

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Does this (largely American) hatred and fear of Islam

largely American, really? How did you manage to pinpoint all the "haters" of Islam as American when most people on here that express their dislike of Islam are actually European? This is a global issue, not some US vs. Islam crap.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join