It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred for Muslims/Islam on ATS - where does it come from?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

your post here is ignorant for your last words prove that ,and please provide detail to your "EXPERIENCES " with Muslim people ?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MareBellator

people fear what they dont understand ,brain washed , propaganda , believe me i know i was one of them , and when i opend my eyes ,.......wow ..it was more of an eye opener then when i graduated from the sheeple status

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I keep an eye on Jihad through 'atlas shrugs' and 'rantburg' both on the net, very interesting reading on both of those sites, and in some cases, worrying, to say the least.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

People fear muslim extremists or really any kind of extremist, some go further and label all muslims as extremists, which is wrong. But extremism isn't the only reason why most normal people have beef with Islam. Aside from the extremists that are willing to kill for a f***ing book, its the teachings of Islam that bothers people. For me, its pretty much all the Abrahamic religions and most other religions.
And to say you have opened your mind up while at the same time claiming Islam to be pure or the best religion is kind of an oxymoron, your not much different from "sheeple", whatever that is.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

I have utterly shocked by the fear and loathing of Muslims/Islam in that thread.

Hm, all religions frighten the crap out of me I don't see why that would be shocking to you, this is damn scary stuff-

like father like son ? -

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I see far more hatred shown towards Christians on this site than I've ever seen towards Muslims, you're simply seeing what you choose too.

If your looking for something you're going to find it, that simple.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

I am a Christian, and an ardent pacifist.

Therein lies the problem

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

EXACTLY! They brainwash their children, And their childrens children, and so forth. They will not stop until "the trees and stones say: THERE IS A JEW BEHIND US, KILL IT" And when the muslims annihalate the jews."

I don't see that in any other religion. I see it in totalitarian states but not in any other religion. BE GONE MUSLIMS, THE EARTH WOULD THRIVE WITHOUT YOU. THE REASON THE MID EAST IS SO BARREN IS BECAUSE YOU TREAT IT LIKE CRAP

That 3rd video is awesome. Thats one cool brit. That should be passed along to everyone!
edit on 17-12-2010 by ZELDAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Yes, the hatred for Muslims originates from fear (of those different from us), ignorance and propaganda. Plus a few other reasons.

I go for the other reason. Realize when I mention my maiden name to a Muslim they KNOW who my family is and have even described the valley where my family originally came from.

I used to do business with the Muslims. I have now completely given up. We love having Hispanics as customers or the Hindus or Koreans or ... But I will never do business with a Muslim again because I have been badly burned every time.

I also have a dislike of how they treat their women.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

EXACTLY! They brainwash their children, And their childrens children, and so forth. They will not stop until "the trees and stones say: THERE IS A JEW BEHIND US, KILL IT" And when the muslims annihalate the jews." I don't see that in any other religion. I see it in totalitarian states but not in any other religion.

May I suggest you take a long hard look at the history of christianity, it is only the gift of reason that has stemmed the very same totalitarianism of christianity, Islam is simply catching up.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

The reason the middle east is so screwed up is because Islam is very backwards, not because foreign powers are screwing around with them. Had it not been for people like Wahhabi, then maybe just maybe Islam today globaly would've been like Islam in Turkey, very tolerant and un-conservative. But unfortunately its not so, and people are forced to live in the dark ages because of their fear and delusion.

link   
reply to post by The Djin I don't care for any religion. The Sun is god. All religion is, is a different type of government.

link   
Even if muslims did rid the world of the "evil west" and the non muslims, there would still be killings over which muslims sect is the right one. Thats happening now with shia vs sunni vs habishi vs wahabih + many many other muslim sect. Apparently all muslim sects beleive they are the true muslims, and the other muslims are fake and should be killed(worst scenario) or just told to ignore them for they speaky lies about islam. It wont ever stop. When the prophet was about to die and the people asked him who would lead his people, he replied " the one closest to me". At that point people either went with Umar, one of his greatest companions, or Ali, his cousin. So literally after his death it was Umar vs Ali. Or sunni vs shia. Prophet himself even said of 72 sects of islam was going to be branched out. I just dont understand why it couldnt of been 1 clear message, 1 clear sect, all from the start.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Islam is just the flavor of the month. The masses love to hate. At various points in history, it's been the Christians, or the Jews, or the homosexuals, or the blacks, or the Chinese. It's been the Germans, the Italians, the Irish, practically any group you can think of has been the focus of hate at some point.

People love to hate. Why, I have no idea, but history shows us they do. It's just Islam's turn. Of course, they have their fair share of hate on their side, too. Hate is equal opportunity, both in giving and recieving. Maybe it's something in our genetic make-up. Whatever the cause, I doubt it's going to stop any time soon.

The targets change, but the hate remains the same.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

so i am an oxymoron because i found a religion that i feel has closed this gap in my soul ?i have every right to feel this way ,and i as i stated i am not a Muslim , i have not converted to Islam ,but know this ,try and study the religion my good man ,and i at the point where it starts to make sens . bare in mind the words oxymoron ,

many thanks

Nephi

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZELDAR
reply to post by The Djin

EXACTLY! They brainwash their children, And their childrens children, and so forth. They will not stop until "the trees and stones say: THERE IS A JEW BEHIND US, KILL IT" And when the muslims annihalate the jews."

I don't see that in any other religion. I see it in totalitarian states but not in any other religion. BE GONE MUSLIMS, THE EARTH WOULD THRIVE WITHOUT YOU. THE REASON THE MID EAST IS SO BARREN IS BECAUSE YOU TREAT IT LIKE CRAP

That 3rd video is awesome. Thats one cool brit. That should be passed along to everyone!

lol your silly ,now let me ask you ..how many people did the christians kill? keep in mind that their are people out their that know not what they speak , but believe what they speak is key ..killing is wrong in every way ..and any Muslim that kills without cause , is indeed wrong

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

so you hate doing business with a religion?

is their any room for the simple fact that maybe the people you where deeling with were just shady ? why must the religion be involved their ?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

you are wrong my friend , theese people choose to live this way because they are happy ! it makes them feel like they are doing the right thing , and in this barbaric lifestyle that they live ill bet you 2 to 1 that any of theese Muslims would tell you the same ,and work circles around you at the same time ..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I think there may possibly be a general feeling of hatred toward Muslims throughout the Western world as a result of their habit to blow themselves up whilst surrounded by innocent men, women and children.

Just a hunch!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's mostly Beck fans who believe Muslims are the root of all evil...Muslims and Soros, lol. We got a few of those guys on here, I wouldn't take them too seriously

They're just too ignorant to accept the truth...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join