It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austria: Judge Rules That Yodeling Offends Muslims

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xavialune

I am really sorry that you had to go through such a terrible event at the hands of these Muslim scums.

Those lowlifes have no respect for anyone, not even themselves

edit on 15-12-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xavialune

You can't really expect the police to do too much, if you don't report the incident.

I know that's not always the easiest thing to do when you're in a foreign country, but all I mean is that you can't use an example of one policeman's inaction to suggest that this kind of behaviour is tolerated.

Besides, I really don't see how the fact your assailants were supposedly Muslim has anything to do with it. What you describe sounds like all too normal behaviour that you get from young thugs throughout the world.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steam
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

My point still stands though,

Our leaders have become so spineless that we allow Muslims to trample all over our culture under the guise of "diversity" and "equality".

I say to hell with PC,

It is about time that we in the West show Muslims that we are not to be taken advantage of.

Yeah, man! You convinced me!!! Tomorrow I pack my lawn mower into the car! I will drive south to the Austrian border! I will cross it! I will find a mosque! And when I am there, i WILLLLL...

...mow the grass near the mosque and YODLE!!!!

Where is the smiley that gives a finger?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

how many [posts] does it take to get livde chat?

*Up and Away*?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by irontyrant

Muslims need to get a life. They immigrate to other nations and then expect to change the rules there to suit their own needs. This is crap. I don't care if you are muslim, I really don't. I respect and accept all people and I thank muslims for their contributions to Astronomy and Medicine during the Dark Ages. However, I do not accept the current trend of muslim bull. I mean their prophet was a child molester for Christ's sake. A religion based on a founder who is a child molester is a false religion. No other religions in the world accept molesting children as valid or the stoning women. Islam is evil, you should not ever accommodate evil. You should confront it. Islam is evil and should be treated as such. Muhammed molested his nine year old wife. If raglanders don't want to fit in they should go back to ragland. They also need to stop accepting child molestation and the abuse of women as sacrosanct. Normal people don't think its okay to beat women or molest children and yet muslims do. Not only do they think these ideas are cool, they support crashing airplanes into buildings and chopping off peoples' heads. Islam is the only religion in the world that advocates evil. In fact, it seems that they are disciples of Satan...Islam is satanism. Also, I am an atheist but unlike other atheists who have posted in this forum I make no pretenses toward being a muslim apologist.
edit on 15-12-2010 by irontyrant because: (no reason given)

Excellent post

Couldn't have said this any better my self.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

yes ALL extremists....however my next door nieghbour who is a christian isnt using dirty bombs on public transport and bombing randomly

tax payers arent funding a war against christian extremists that want all of the western world dead yet allowing them into the country...i dont see the logic!

any type of war that is driven by religion is unnaceptable i dont give a s**t which god u believe in, thats no excuse to kill innocents.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or you are just dense.

I never said to do the stuff that you mentioned.

My point was that we need to grow a pair and stop letting these hypersensitive Muslims walk all over us.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

cool story bro...but u seem to be forgetting about the erm....vatican? and the latest peadophile scandals?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

With a name like "Sherlock Holmes", you mean I actually have to explain it to you? Wow. O_o

Ok, fine. I was reversing the scenario.

Austria scenario is a Muslim minority living in Christian nation, being offended by local traditions because local tradition sounds offensive to their religion.

The reverse is a Christian minority living in a Muslim nation, being offended by local traditions because local tradition sounds offensive to my religion.

Contrast of actual & likely outcomes are the punchline.

It's called humor, you should look it up sometime.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

ARE U BLIND?!?!?! please point out WHERE i have sed that it is against the law to yodel?...tell me where i sed that? i didnt i sed that u cant yodel if u live next door to muslims...in the sense of the utter nonsense and stupidity of it....

i have never sed u cant yodel...li will say this agin...READ WHAT I TYPE...B4 U COMMENT u are actually really getting on my nerves now!

im ignoring you from this point on good day!!!

Never mind. I said, there was nothing and now you say there is nothing. We agree.

I am only a little tardly, because I as a non-native speaker edited all my post, when I thought to see a mistake, and now you write in the most analpabetic slang I ever saw.
In my country foreigners are under more and more strict rules, that they first have to prove, they know the language. If there were such rules in your country you probably would have been caught at the airport, because noone would know, where to send you back.

I prefer some Muslim neighbours with good manners and ability to express themselves. You prefer farting and sending your hubby to hit the neighbour in the face.

Cool for me.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Its so funny that you are so apologetic towards the muslim scourge. Muslims and their Islamic faith are evil miscreants that not only espouse the tenants of molesting children and stoning women but also think its cool to chop off peoples' heads. You are misguided and obviously someone who accepts evil. Why do you not come out of the closet and just accept the worship of Satan. Evil is evil and muslims are evil. Their religion is based on evil. Stoning women is evil, making women wear veils is evil, choppinmg off peoples' heads is evil, flying planes into buildings is evil, car bombing innocent civilians is evil, being an adult man and being married to a 9 year girl is not only evil its sick. Islam is founded on evil. Thus muslims are evil.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steam
My point still stands though,

Our leaders have become so spineless that we allow Muslims to trample all over our culture under the guise of "diversity" and "equality".

I say to hell with PC,

It is about time that we in the West showed Muslims that we are not to be taken advantage of.

Most European countries have laws prohibiting the incitement of racial and religious hatred.

Austria - due to their not so distant history - are probably even more strict on this behaviour ( they are one of the few countries that makes Holocaust denial an imprisonable offence ).

It seems clear to me that the judge has ruled that the man's yodelling was intended to mock his Muslim neighbours' call to prayer. The raising and lowering intonation of both yodelling and the call to prayer are not superficially dissimilar.

I don't see this as being a 'Muslim' issue, but just someone who has fallen foul of his country's laws.
Regardless of the rights and wrongs of these laws, the man was still judged to have violated these when he did what he did.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

I would suggest he continue to yodel.

Silly judge. This isn't a world that will cater to Muslims on everything.

Stop getting offended over nothing.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
they were throwing rocks because they were muslims. they were most definitely and obviously muslim, by what they were wearing and how they behaved shouting what I assume were obsceneties in their language to me.

I could not report the incident, as I said, because after we came out from hiding behind the van, there were no cops in sight.

I had to get back to the gig as the boys were about to go on. Its lucky for those young men they werent with me, theyd have gone ape# on them..

link   

Originally posted by Xavialune
TELL ME WHY this is acceptable in these societies? Brussels is not a muslim country. .

I thought Muslim is a follower of Islam (a religion). Didn't know Muslim was a country.

Here is a little paragraph from Wikipedia (yes Wikipedia)

Although historically Roman Catholic, most people in Brussels are non-practising. About 10% of the population regularly attends church services. Among the religions, historically dominant Roman Catholicism prevailing mostly in a relaxed way, one finds large minorities of Muslims, atheists, agnosticists, and of the philosophical school of humanism, . . .

link   
Is there anything that doesn't offend a muslim?

they're like Jews for Christ's sake!

irony?

LOL

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Good point OP. It is going beyond insanity! In most places in the world if you enter somebodies house then then you respect their customs. It like going to a Japanese house, If they ask to remove your shoes you do! What this muslim needs to remember is that Austria invited them into "their house" from a worse off life and they must respect (and try to understand it as well) the culture and "Don't bite the hand that feeds them". When i rome etc etc. It's an obligation. A big part of the problem is failure to assimilate properly into new surroundings. All this person is doing is starting trouble!

The Western world will no tolerate this much longer!. I ask any pro muslim supporters to try to defend this one!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I know perfectly well what you were trying to do.

I wanted you to explain your point in a logical manner, as you were unable to do this, you just hid behind the notion that your irrelevant point was humour.

Not exactly Oscar Wilde...

The way that a Muslim nation may or may not treat their Christian minority is irrelevant to this thread, as it clearly pertains to Austria and the laws of that country.

Your point doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

tax payers arent funding a war against christian extremists that want all of the western world dead yet allowing them into the country...i dont see the logic!

Wars are politically motivated. Its about Power & Control - - - follow the money. Bad Old Saddam shoulda stuck with the "Dollars for Oil" program.

No matter what label is put on it.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by irontyrant

Obviously your views of Muslims stem from old legends. We also have the legend of Siegfried, the dragonfighter. The whole saga is full of blood. In some versions even werewolves are mentioned. Whoaa! And his wife later married King Etzel (Attila) and his wife killed her own children to serve them her father as meal for revenge.

Yes, those none-Christians all are and were babarians. To be a friend of a German or a Muslim is satanic. You have to be a supporter of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraque to show, that you are a real Christ.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Siddharta because: change sex - oops

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join