Austria: Judge Rules That Yodeling Offends Muslims

page: 4
86
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by Advantage
 


hahah im scottish too from glasgow and i can assure u if i had a muslim nieghbour that complained that i farted too loud or my fart sounded like i was mocking them trust me my man would be in there slapping him about lol


My husband worked with a man from Glasgow. I swear.. I couldnt hardly have him around my kids with his.. err.. bluntness.. but I really enjoy the "stereotypical" Scott.
He could turn something as benign as miniature golf into a hilarious and profane event! I hated it when he went home... I like the color in such a vanilla PC world.




posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta
 


hahaha lol



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by Advantage
 


hahah im scottish too from glasgow and i can assure u if i had a muslim nieghbour that complained that i farted too loud or my fart sounded like i was mocking them trust me my man would be in there slapping him about lol


Between this quoted post and this thread you authored: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can't help but LOL.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
you seem to do a lot of farts ur pants must be stinking



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Islam: Religion of outrage. I mean, is there anything out there that doesn't get their precious panties in a bunch? And why must the West constently cave into their demands???



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Being ALWAYS Pro-Muslim - no matter what the issue is - is definitely the new version of appeasement.


I'm Atheist.

How could I be pro any religion?



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta
 


firstly a fart is a natural bodily function we all do it...just some dont admit it.
secondly it was an example not an actual fact. almost as ridiculous as a yodel
thirdly yes my man would go and see them as he isnt the type of man to take s**t

fourthly shutup and dont presume what type of person i am....



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Islam: Religion of outrage. I mean, is there anything out there that doesn't get their precious panties in a bunch? And why must the West constently cave into their demands???



SImple: our leaders are wimps and group think rules. Voila.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by Annee
 


The assumption that a noise ordinance was being broken is only that, an assumption. There is no mention of this. Your whole post is jumping past the boundaries of this particular article and incident.

So just to be clear - because you don't like what your neighbor is doing on his/her own property, you'd seek to impose your will on them, by law? Perhaps you should not have neighbors. Just save everyone the hassle of potentially annoying you, by simply living in what you must be deeming "your space" ... Pfft.



You want it to be your way - don't you.

I was smart - - I moved to 2 acres in the middle of the Sonora Desert.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a you tell him dont take his # lol



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man
 


hahaha yea ...theres nothing wrong with farting..whats the saying?

you cant hold whats not in your hand lol

and i for one wont endure an upset stomach just to not offend someone with a natural bodily function



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thinker2010
 


hahahah the are a bit hummin yes lol but only momentarily...unless i follow through which ive never done so.....



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
dont talk like this round muslims they will have ur head



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by Aggie Man
 


hahaha yea ...theres nothing wrong with farting..whats the saying?

you cant hold whats not in your hand lol

and i for one wont endure an upset stomach just to not offend someone with a natural bodily function


LOL....Right! My granny always said "there's more room out here than in there"



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage
 


people have this misconception about glaswegians or scots in general that we are miserable and tight fisted...when in fact we are a bunch of jolly souls lol...well most of us anyway....but every nation has its bad seeds doesnt it.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
granny knows best lol we are way of topic now



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man
 


hahahah see! ur granny speaks the truth!! gotta be done....deal with it really lol or GTFO



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thinker2010
granny knows best lol we are way of topic now


Are we? Something stinks in Austria....seems close to "on topic"



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
dont know about the us but here in the uk for example kids in nursery cant even sing blah blah blah sheep its now blah blah white sheep there is a few other things like that but cant remember what else got changed now this is wrong



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by Siddharta
 


firstly a fart is a natural bodily function we all do it...just some dont admit it.
secondly it was an example not an actual fact. almost as ridiculous as a yodel
thirdly yes my man would go and see them as he isnt the type of man to take s**t

fourthly shutup and dont presume what type of person i am....


What is the first cliché for Muslims? The man say, what to do and the woman has to follow. Twice you say, your man has todo the things for you. So what are you telling me? I guess, in the next post you tell me, that your man will post for you next time and that I must be careful.

Fifthly: You yourself present you as the person you are. I don't have to presume. Don't want to get in trouble with your hubby after all.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
86
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join