It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another bad chemtrail video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Aww yes, I can see you are the type that will not accept anything as "proof." So I will forgo the list of evidence which points to certain conclusions. And no, I do not have some "holy grail" of proof. Just as I have said it's all out there for you to look at. Some of its legit and some of its bs.
You have to understand that I know I don't expect everyone to have seen what me and others have seen. Everyday is not a "chemtrail day. " They only send out the fleet of planes on certain days. As for when they do that I am sure you have seen a youtube video with all the grids and patterns they do. And of course when they are done by evening the entire sky is a nasty white plasma looking cloud.
I am sure people have great explanations for me which in reality they can have no idea unless they have seen it or done enough research.

Evidence would be welcome. Not speculation, not "what if...", not a bunch of unconnected allegations, but evidence.

Show us an airplane, show us spray gear, show us the base, tell us exactly what is happening, with proof. How come chemtrailers never use weather or aviation website as proof, but use other chemtrail websites which just merely repeat the same thing?

And how come so far no chemtrailers can ever tell me where I am incorrect with weather and aircraft?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

Here is a good picture to look at.

Why don't you check this out? It has some good information you may like.

www.nmsr.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

You are not going to try and use this as a source are you?

www.infowars.com...

You do know Alex Jones tries to say everything is a conspiracy without any real research of his own. Case in point the FEMA coffins BS. His credibility is not the greatest at this time. At least to me his credibility is something to be desired.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Saved bt(fold=yes we are) the Blue Bell?

Kevin says: Sucks to be you! Want some weed? *hint=ascension*

"Mom says: LOL"

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Let's see now

Aww yes, I can see you are the type that will not accept anything as "proof." So I will forgo the list of evidence which points to certain conclusions.

So I can accept proof, but only when proof is shown unlike the proof you seem to have yet will not post any. Please I really want to see this list of evidence you want to forgo. You never what could happen.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Right. I don't disagree with the basic knowledge about how weather and aviation works. But there is an added variable. They are called chemtrails.
Also, according to your logic, you have yet to prove me and everyone else wrong and no matter what, the evidence is null.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Exactlhy!!! In terms of "chemtrails", and ALL the many and varied claims (I.E., every airliner that someone videotapes is "spraying" something, or there is this vast "secret fleet", or that they are "sprayng" take-your-pick "stuff"....it runs the gamut of paranoid....and not ONE piece of actual evidence to support ANY of these claims???)

....the evidence is null.

Indeed!! You said it, sister!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Wow this is interesting. It seems to me that I have read this exact post somewhere before.

Let me think, oh now I remember it is from another thread about the same subject..

Another point that should be noted is that all the debunkers on this thread and other threads get their information from a WELL KNOWN DISINFO site...ie "contrailscience.com" That website is a textbook example of how to run a disinformation campaign.

Funny you posted the same thing here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny how you say contrailscience.com is a dis info site, yet you believe what you have seen and heard from youtube as being a good site for a source.

Having a problem with originality are we.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Your insinuated insults only make you look weaker. It is obvious you lack the intelligence for anyone to continue having a conversation with you. Your last word only fortifies the existence of chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Obviously your ignorance has not allowed you to comprehend all of my posts. In fact you tube videos and other stuff are not why I know chemtrails are a fact. It is because of my own 2 eyes and use of intelligence.
My intent is not to MAKE people believe just help them understand so they can see the truth. You also no longer deserve any responses due to your repetition of basically nothing.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

BTW...I was noticing by comments in another post, a sort of "USA-centric" mindset on your part. The idea of all those many "bases in the deserts" in the state where you live. You really don't fully understand how that is not even close to reality, the notion of a "vast secret fleet", as I mentioned above...just for the fact that rosters of the fleets operated by ALL the airlines and militaries of the World are easy to look up, online. There's nothing "hidden". But, the flip side is the manpower --- pilots --- that would be required. Most of them are rather busy in other parts of the World, anyway....and the airplanes are being tasked, too.

But. .like I said, too often these "chemtrail claims" seem to focus on the USA...when, in fact, there are a great number of "chemtrail believers" all over the globe...and some are ATS members....one prolific poster lives in Scandinavia, for gosh sakes!! Hardly a "target" area for "geoengineering", if the concept is to somehow "shield" the planet from sunlight!! Where do you think such a "project" would actually be most effective? Where does this planet receive MOST of the direct sunlight? Certainly not at the very high (both north and south) latitudes!! And certainly not north/south of the Tropics of Capricorn and Cancer!

Anyway, that's just another element of the rationality and logic that shows why the "chemtrail" claims are bunk.

However, a new thread was started that I just stumbled upon, and it linked these beautiful photos taken just months ago, from space. This gives us a nice "big picture" overall look, and a sense of scale.....Please point out all of the "chemtrails", and any "geoengineering" by use of extensive cloud cover, in some wide-spread global scale.....:

triggerpit.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

In all my ignorance I seem to have found these..just a few pics of contrails.

and this also...

Here is something else I found..

''If you try to pin these people down and refute things, it's, 'Well, you're just part of the conspiracy,' '' says atmospheric scientist Patrick Minnis of NASA's Langley Research Center in Hampton, Va. ''Logic is not exactly a real selling point for most of them.'

Nothing is ''out there'' except water vapor and ice crystals, say irritated scientists who study contrails. Some, such as Minnis, are outraged enough by the claims of chemtrail believers that they have trolled Internet chat rooms to correct misinformation or have gotten into arguments with callers.

''Conspiracy nonsense,'' snorts Kenneth Sassen, an atmospheric scientist at the University of Utah. ''These things are at 30,000 to 40,000 feet in the atmosphere. They're tiny particles. They're not going to affect anyone.'' The cloud-forming contrails that conspiracy theorists find so ominous are ''perfectly natural,'' Minnis says. The odd grid and parallel-line patterns are easily explained as contrails blown together by the wind, scientists say.

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

Then I found this..from the EPA

www.epa.gov...

I will leave you with this for now and enjoy.
edit on 15-12-2010 by tsurfer2000h because: added text

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Is someones feelings get hurt.

You also no longer deserve any responses due to your repetition of basically nothing.

What can't handle having someone show you something that is different from your mindset?

What have you shown as proof to back your claims other than having a hissy fit and start the childish name calling?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

It is time to admit we have been bested. You cannot argue with the sheer logic used by the poster that has time and again failed to show evidence of chemtrails. It is evident that all planes at all times are spraying poisons into our air and those sprays reach use because they cannot be diffused by the winds that happen throughout the atmosphere.

It is clear that there is no beating such logic. The mental strain alone of confronting no evidence is just to devastating, it is enough to cause brain bleeds (or that could be the sprays from the planes). It is so obvious that this person is a complete expert on the subject and cannot be confronted with questions because they are just too busy telling us how much they really know. Why question such intelligence? I mean if they are telling us how much they know it must be true, no one on the internet has ever lied or woven tales of mythological things such as chemtrails. How can we doubt the pure science behind no evidence of their existence? The speculation and lack of understanding alone is enough to convince me.

I mean I am now fully convinced chemtrails are real. They are real. Everything on the internet is real.

I mean right here I can tell you we are all going to die.
www.theonion.com...

And this video is undeniable proof of chemtrails.

From the video…

They formed what looks like normal clouds
These things look like clouds!!!!

Finally this guy shows us two planes fly at the same height (he must have measured them), with one leaving a chemtrail with the other a normal contrail.

Really, we cannot deny it any longer. I see the light.

Raist

edit on 12/16/10 by Raist because: fixing video

edit on 12/16/10 by Raist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

,,,Chemtrails are very real. Just because YOU don't seem them doesn't mean they don't exist. Millions of people see them everyday and are very aware that they are not natural contrails.

How do you know that these "millions of people" are actually seeing CHEMtrails and not just normal contrails? What do YOU say is the difference in their appearance?

How are those millions of people identifying what they are observing as being CHEMtrails, rather than water vapor CONtrails?

edit on 12/16/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

,,,Chemtrails are very real. Just because YOU don't seem them doesn't mean they don't exist. Millions of people see them everyday and are very aware that they are not natural contrails.

How do you know that these "millions of people" are actually seeing CHEMtrails and not just normal contrails? What do YOU say is the difference in their appearance?

Because they are doing it over millions of peoples heads. That doesn't mean everywhere all the time. I don't know if they spray chemtrails where you live but I have talked with other people and seen plenty of evidence that they are being sprayed in other places.
I say the difference between chem and con is like night and day. Not everyday is a "chemtrail day." I pay attention to when they spray and its usually before a front comes in. You will wake up to a beautiful blue sky morning and bam! there is suddenly 20+ aircraft in the air leaving chemtrails in patterns that go from horizon to horizon. Then, by the end of the day you will notice the sky covered in a plasma like cloud that is just ugly and doesn't look right.
By no means am I saying I know everything about this but what I do know is that they are not contrails and they are being sprayed for a purpose.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

... I say the difference between chem and con is like night and day. Not everyday is a "chemtrail day." I pay attention to when they spray and its usually before a front comes in. You will wake up to a beautiful blue sky morning and bam! there is suddenly 20+ aircraft in the air leaving chemtrails in patterns that go from horizon to horizon. Then, by the end of the day you will notice the sky covered in a plasma like cloud that is just ugly and doesn't look right...

Not every day (nor every time of the day, nor every altitude during any given time of day) is a CONtrail day/time/favorable condition, either.

You will wake up to a beautiful blue sky morning and bam!, when the atmospheric conditions change there are suddenly 20+ aircraft in the air leaving water vapor Contrails in patterns that go from horizon to horizon.

So, it sounds like that particular characteristic that you are pointing out about chemtrails is also the same characteristic of contrails. However, what are the differences?

edit on 12/16/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: grammar

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Umm sorry but no. Those are not characteristics of contrails. Contrails DO NOT go from horizon to horizon and persist for hours.
This is where the problem is, YOU are attempting to tell ME what I have seen, which you can't do.
This has nothing to do with weather conditions. I am an avid sky watcher. I am not seeing the planes all of a sudden because I noticed chemtrails. I know where the commercial air traffic is where I live and can watch planes land and take off all day. Since you are not willing to accept any of my testimony I will simply end my responses here.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Why cant contrails last? What is it meterologically, that means it would be impossible for them to last more than a short while?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Ding,ding,ding!!!!!!
There is your truth and you are just not wise enough to see it. Believe it or not, cirrus clouds go before a front. They always have they always will. It's how ancients and moderns alike make a quicky guess at tomorrow's weather. When you have cirrus clouds, you have a change of weather coming.
And when you see cirrus clouds, the conditions are right for contrails to form. When you do not see cirrus clouds, when the air up there is the un-marked dark blue, there will usually not be contrails, because that dry air up there means no front bringing moisture is coming. A known cause and effect of weather and sky-watching, if you know what you are talking about.
You claim you can "see" a difference between a contrail and a "chemtrail"? How exactly? By sight alone? Which chemical is able to produce the cirrus cloud cover so seamlessly with natural cirrus cloud formation? How did you gain the knowledge about whether this chemical is in a trail or not? By sight alone? Or maybe you believe in "persistence" as the key. Wrong again. Unless you can prove clouds do not persist more than a few minutes. I'm claiming a contrail is water as ice crystals and pollutants from combustion of jet fuel, just like any other cloud. Clouds can last for hours and travel for miles. Therefore so can contrails.
Prove me wrong on any of the above.
Don't just come pouting in here that we can't question your judgment of what you see. I just did show your judgment is wrong. Point out the fallacies in any of the science anywhere on this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join