It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another bad chemtrail video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

You Chemtrail debunkers are really a sad bunch.

In every post you have to call them, nuts, clowns, paranoids... and so on. Really? Are you guys 8 years old or what?

Oh, and you are no where close to debunking Chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You say:

Originally posted by dplum517

In every post you have to call them, nuts, clowns, paranoids... and so on. Really? Are you guys 8 years old or what?

immediately after saying:

You Chemtrail debunkers are really a sad bunch.

Oh that made me chuckle.

BTW science debunked chemtrails the instant the word first left it's creators mouth.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Irony escapes so many.

Maybe the “chemtrails” are to blame for this phenomenon.

Raist

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Chemtrails can't be debunked. It is in fact, impossible. What you are looking for is affirmation, not truth. Truth is always much harder to attain.
www.holmestead.ca...
I only provide one small piece of the puzzle, it is up to you to put that puzzle piece in the right place if you want the picture to emerge, grasshopper.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Chemtrails can't be debunked. It is in fact, impossible. What you are looking for is affirmation, not truth. Truth is always much harder to attain.
www.holmestead.ca...
I only provide one small piece of the puzzle, it is up to you to put that puzzle piece in the right place if you want the picture to emerge, grasshopper.

Because chemtrails is not a single idea, it is a catch-all phrase that people with lots of ignorance about aviation, aircraft and meterology use to describe what they do not understand.

While you say its aluminum and barium, others say it is chemgoo, others claim its viruses, or fungus, or oil, or even blood cells. And then some say its miltary jets, or its airliners, or its some secret UN/NWO fleet of large transports, or its even spaceships flown by Reptilians.

You would think after all these years, there would be a great photo of a "chemplane" or some base of these planes. But no, of course not. And then they do try to, its never what they claim it is, and when you point these things out, you then get called a paid government disinfo agent, even though its all their ridiculous claims and false "smoking guns" that get lampooned, that are the real disinformation.

Think about it, how many chemtrail believers just lap up what they read on other chemtrail sites, and end up thinking that contrails cant last more than 7 seconds, or that its warm up high in the summertime, or that cirrus ice crystals can not last long either. Funny, because I have had ice crystals lasting in my yard now for some time

I particularly enjoy when they claim that the jet engines must be running with the mixture set to rich, or that the planes spray Xs so that they can figure out winds

edit on 14-12-2010 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Do you even understand what you're posting?

The sample's in that report are referring to Aluminum Oxide, more commonly known in it's natural form as Corundum.

Corundum DOES naturally occur in Ontario, Canada...So much so that it is MINED in Ontario.

Corundum for abrasives is mined in Zimbabwe, Russia, and India. Historically it was mined from deposits associated with dunites in North Carolina, USA and from a nepheline syenite in Craigmont, Ontario.

Source

Just in case you're curious about Nepheline Syenite, it is also abundant in Canada.

Nepheline syenites and phonolites occur in Canada,

Aluminum Oxide, or Corundum is an ABRASIVE, used in the abrasive industry.

Because of corundum's hardness (pure corundum is defined to have 9.0 Mohs), it can scratch almost every other mineral. It is commonly used as an abrasive, on everything from sandpaper to large machines used in machining metals, plastics, and wood

Corundum ranks in 9.0 on the Mohs scale, only leaving Diamond as the next hardest mineral.

Please explain how something SO ABRASIVE can make it through a Jet engine without destroying it.

Please!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Can you point to where it was stated that these materials were NOT found in nature in the article? Apparently, you have a problem with their conclusions, but you have a very unprofessional way of debunking their conclusions, rather you insult me.
It is clear you do not consider that it is likely, or perhaps like some here, even possible that something is being sprayed without our knowledge and/or consent, fine. I am cool with your opinion, but don't try to pull some sort of "rank" on me that you know the science and I obviously don't. It is pathetic, and those that "starred" you are as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
We could argue back and forth all day over this chem/con trail issue. Everybody needs to take five minutes to breathe and start presenting more INFORMATION. I've always kind of believed the chemtrail conspiracy simply because I've seen a few patents and other things (along with a lot of scientific data), HOWEVER, I'm open to listening to the science of debunking it if you start to present it in a more "user friendly" manor. Calling everybody ignorant about the subject is ridiculous because this is a conspiracy website. WE ARE ALL IGNORANT THAT'S WHY WE'RE LOOKING FOR TRUTHS.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
We could argue back and forth all day over this chem/con trail issue. Everybody needs to take five minutes to breathe and start presenting more INFORMATION. I've always kind of believed the chemtrail conspiracy simply because I've seen a few patents and other things (along with a lot of scientific data), HOWEVER, I'm open to listening to the science of debunking it if you start to present it in a more "user friendly" manor. Calling everybody ignorant about the subject is ridiculous because this is a conspiracy website. WE ARE ALL IGNORANT THAT'S WHY WE'RE LOOKING FOR TRUTHS.

Chemtrail believers are not looking for the truth, they are looking for validation from others of their own ignorance and fears. If they were looking for the truth, well can you show me any that have tried to learn facts and knowledge about subjects vital to their conspiracy, such as aviation or meteorology?

No, you can go to a chemtrail website and find sheer nonsense claims. Just like in the video I linked to in the begining of this thread.

If you are looking for truth, have you tried to learn anything about aircraft or weather, or do you just go to chemtrail websites and read what others post who have the same idea as you already?

But, if you can show me a chemtrail believer who has became knowledgable about aviation, I would at least give them some credit for that. You will be looking a lot time though

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

www.holmestead.ca...

Your page you linked to do a good job of debunking it anyways.

He also maintained that the level of aluminum found in this particular series of tests was "not unusual".

Its the chemtrail crowd that looks for affirmation of their own fears. Even that page you linked to, does nothing to prove, or even provide a single bit of evidence of your aviation based conspiracy of aircraft releasing metal all over the land. All that page does, is show that different metal compounds occur in the soil...

But it takes a chemtrail believer to take that, and then come up with a silly conspriracy that those metals should not be in the soil, and if they are, then it comes from airplanes. And while you do at least admit they can occur naturally, quite a few chemtrailers insist that aluminum and barium in the soil are not natural.

I certainly do not look for affirmation, I have for a very long time challenged chemtrailers to find anything I post that is not factually correct. Especially in regards to anything aviation related or meteorological. No takers yet.

Do you at least have any evidence of your aircraft and bases, that I would hope would be better than old debunked and long explained away photos?

edit on 15-12-2010 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here is a link to instructions on how to test water for aerosol spraying, if you think it is going on in your area.

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

I plan on testing the pure well water up against the well water that has been subjected to atmospheric spraying over a the span of one day, and several days, three samples in all for the first batch.

I will bring the results when I have them, so I can be called a liar I suppose....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Here is one for you, "firepilot", with REAL people (not anonymous) and real information for you to ridicule.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Can you point to where it was stated that these materials were NOT found in nature in the article?

Thats just the thing, your article debunks itself!

Firepilot already pointed that out, so I'm not gonna post it again.

So, what was the point of the article when all it's doing is grasping at straws?

All I did was a little research, and provide an explanation of why that particular area has the mineral content it does.

Apparently, you have a problem with their conclusions, but you have a very unprofessional way of debunking their conclusions, rather you insult me.

Can you point to where I insulted you?

I asked you an honest question. I'm sorry if you feel I insulted you for asking a question about material YOU PRESENTED. But all you did was back peddle, and throw out the strawman again.

If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon.

It is clear you do not consider that it is likely, or perhaps like some here, even possible that something is being sprayed without our knowledge and/or consent, fine.

Can you please point out where I stated that?

Are chemicals sprayed from planes? YES, all the time! Operations include cloud seeding, crop dusting, fire fighting applications, chaff, etc. But these are NOT persistent condensation vapor trails.

Could chemtrails be real? SURE, but why? It seriously sounds like something Doctor Evil would try and do. Think about the scale of things. Also, releasing a chemical at 30,000 feet, and expecing any sort of coherent location for it to land would be crazy difficult, if not impossible! Also, why would they spray over the ocean?

Also, with all the jobs in the aviation and meteorolgy industry, military and private sector, WORLDWIDE, how would "they" keep "them" quiet? How come not one person has ever come forward claiming to have been in on it, with some sort of evidence to back up the claim?

I am cool with your opinion, but don't try to pull some sort of "rank" on me that you know the science and I obviously don't.

Really? when you say two posts back:

Maybe you should stop trying to pull some sort of "rank" on people while accusing others of the same...just a thought.

It is pathetic, and those that "starred" you are as well.

Oh right, I was the one insulting you...sorry, I forgot

edit on 15-12-2010 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Fair enough, I won't bicker the details.

How about the other link posted above, crap too?

I don't know WHAT is being sprayed over my head, I am convinced something is however. It is not hard to find people looking for answers, and some good information, but the chemtrail debunkers here don't seem to be in that group. Just anonymous experts.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

From your source.

At an international symposium held in Ghent, Belgium May 28-30, 2010, scientists asserted that “manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory.”

Well I do believe this "report" has been discussed and disected, I'll see if I can find it.

It has been long known that contrails do in fact affect weather. They happen to be cirrus clouds, cirrus clouds that are added to the atmosphere as a by product of air travel.

Is adding clouds to nature a good thing? Probably not.

Here is a report from that "disinfo agency" NASA regarding the phenomenon.

NASA scientists have found that cirrus clouds, formed by contrails from aircraft engine exhaust, are capable of increasing average surface temperatures enough to account for a warming trend in the United States that occurred between 1975 and 1994.

Source

Take a look at this vid please.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now why aren't chemtrailers up in arms about that?

That thing makes rain for crying out loud!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Here is one for you, "firepilot", with REAL people (not anonymous) and real information for you to ridicule.

www.globalresearch.ca...

And nothing in there was any evidence of "Chemtrails". Again, its just being used as a catchall to throw in anything including the kitchen sink. Cloud seeding is not chemtrails, no matter how much you all try to use cloud seeding as the same as chemtrails.

Its just a bunch of unrelated things, rockets, contrail photographs, and it is not evidence of anything. Just more uninformed speculation and unconnected things.

If you want to convince people of chemtrials, how about have specific evidence. How about show us where they are being flown out of, show us a fleet of these special aircraft, things like that. Not just speculation and being uninformed. Besides, if this chemtrail stuff began around 98 or so (same time that things like WebTV and increased usage of the internet came about), then how does stuff from the 1950s have any bearing on it?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Here is a link to instructions on how to test water for aerosol spraying, if you think it is going on in your area.

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

I plan on testing the pure well water up against the well water that has been subjected to atmospheric spraying over a the span of one day, and several days, three samples in all for the first batch.

I will bring the results when I have them, so I can be called a liar I suppose....

Umm, no that does not. That is testing for impurities in a sample of water. Can you explain where the aviation part of that testing is, or how it involves "aerosols"

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Just as I thought, nothing is good enough for you because you have this preconceived notion of what a "chemtrailer" is and believes. They are only what you want them to be, and you get frustrated when they are not, and when they bring credible information.
You guys cherry pick what you want out of a link, disregarding what doesn't work for your argument. Eventually, you will cede much of what you have claimed does not exist. I suppose, when Popular Mechanics publishes an article.
Done with you guys, hope your air is fit to breathe.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Because you do not give evidence of anything, only just more speculation, faulty conclusions and nonsense. Why is it after 10 years, there is not a photo of these chemplanes or bases? Are they magical or invisible?

Maybe if you posted things from non-chemtrail websites, including aviation sites or even weather oriented, people would take you chemtrailers more seriously. You post results of metals in the soil, and then you have to admit you have no idea if that is above the natural levels or not, and even that page lists an expert who says its not anything unnatural.

You post how to collect a water sample and claim that proves its from airplanes, but you do not actually tell anyone what it has to do with aircraft and aviation, when you take a sample at your house. Maybe its from hot air balloons, or aliens from the planet Zorgon, or maybe just possible, its a result of natural particles in the air?

When you see roadside litter, do you also blame that on airplanes? How did some of you get to be scared of airplanes and blame everything on them? And any preconcieved notions of chemtrails, are from reading chemtrail postings for the last 10 years. Its more comical than anything else.

You seem to be the one with these notions however, that anything in the air must come from airplanes. Just like the silly idea that if you find particles in a water sample, that is evidence of an aircraft spraying program.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
double post

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join