It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another bad chemtrail video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

www.globalresearch.ca...

realityzone.com...

solari.com...

www.infowars.com...

Four websites that have reported on chemtrails. Yes, one is a "conspiracy" (gasp!) website. G. Edward Griffin is investigating chemtrails (realityzone). Catherine Austin Fitts (Solari.com) has had articles, and you might want to check her history. A little bit at Dunwalke.com
And of course, Global Research.

chemtrail websites, really...

edit on 15-12-2010 by Stewie because: substitute "websites" for "thread"s.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Another point that should be noted is that all the debunkers on this thread and other threads get their information from a WELL KNOWN DISINFO site...ie "contrailscience.com" That website is a textbook example of how to run a disinformation campaign.
You can even get the websites info from your browser and find where the domain name is being hosted and go to Go Daddy dot com. Well it turns out its through a "Proxy" site that you can register through Privately. So, that means the owner of contrailscience does NOT want to be known.
The website is pitiful anyway.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I've never seen contrailscience.com, I'm just a sensible, educated person who knows BS from fact, and the chemtrail theory smells pretty ripe.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Awww, another great, FACT-PACKED post from our malevolent judger of disinfo!

I think the best thing I can say to you, is a post YOU made in the "aliens are here to stay thread":

Prove it

You're going to need some evidence to back up your claims. Get used to it.

Thanks for taking this thread out of context. You have added no insightful thoughts or information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why not try practicing what you preach eh?

But just like the several other posts where I tried to get you to elaborate on your claim of "I'm right, you're wrong", you will probably ignore this as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Really man? You are following my posts? Since when does everyone post facts and nothing but facts? Plenty of people have opinions around here including you.

I post my opinions that are based on facts. Sometimes people are NOT ABLE to produce the evidence for their facts due to various reasons.
And yes I have read your posts and none of them are constructive in anyway. All you want to do is have someone PROVE TO YOU everything while you sit in your chair. So don't expect me to respond to some jackass statement.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I have never been to the site or heard of it.

You know what they say when you assume something, I should not have to say it.

Funny thing is though I have seen others posting sources to back up their posts and opinions. Your posts have been filled with nothing but name calling and ridicule, while telling everyone how much you know. If you really know it post some sources to back your posts up.

Sort of a crap or get off the pot, so to speak.

Raist

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Another point that should be noted is that all the debunkers on this thread and other threads get their information from a WELL KNOWN DISINFO site...ie "contrailscience.com" That website is a textbook example of how to run a disinformation campaign.
You can even get the websites info from your browser and find where the domain name is being hosted and go to Go Daddy dot com. Well it turns out its through a "Proxy" site that you can register through Privately. So, that means the owner of contrailscience does NOT want to be known.

or, maybe some of us are professional pilots, who are knowledgable about aircraft, aviation, meterology, and all of that. So you think anyone that does not believe in the chemtrail hoax, only does because of that website?

After 4000 flight hours, including weather research flights into thunderstorms and snowstorms, I may just actually know what i am talking about. Besides, if this is just so patently obvious, come on, give us some specifics. Not vague assertions, or throwing unrelated things up. Give us exacts, specifics, evidence..aircraft photographs, things like that.

I still havent gotten an answer yet if videos such as the one I embedded, qualify for "disinfo" if they are so wrong. Or does "disinfo" not actually matter about the information, just the conclusions?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

www.globalresearch.ca...

realityzone.com...

solari.com...

www.infowars.com...

Four websites that have reported on chemtrails. Yes, one is a "conspiracy" (gasp!) website. G. Edward Griffin is investigating chemtrails (realityzone). Catherine Austin Fitts (Solari.com) has had articles, and you might want to check her history. A little bit at Dunwalke.com
And of course, Global Research.

chemtrail websites, really...

edit on 15-12-2010 by Stewie because: substitute "websites" for "thread"s.

So what exactly constitute their investigations? It is the usual kind of investigation, where they just go to each others websites and parrot the exact same wrong ideas? Maybe sometime chemtrail believers will actually believe that cirrus clouds are real, and that it can be extremely cold up high, and that not every day is the exact same weather up there. Maybe even that not every contrail has to look the same, and that not every aircraft is the same type and at the same altitudes.

Sort of like how some of you think a water bowl left outside must be clean of impurities, and if it has anything in it, it obviously can only come from airplanes. Silly beyond belief..

Why do none of these investigations consist of nothing more than contrail photographs, but not photos of aircraft up close, not photos of some chemtrail base, no spraying equipment, things like that.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by dplum517

or, maybe some of us are professional pilots, who are knowledgable about aircraft, aviation, meterology, and all of that. So you think anyone that does not believe in the chemtrail hoax, only does because of that website?

After 4000 flight hours, including weather research flights into thunderstorms and snowstorms, I may just actually know what i am talking about. Besides, if this is just so patently obvious, come on, give us some specifics. Not vague assertions, or throwing unrelated things up. Give us exacts, specifics, evidence..aircraft photographs, things like that.

I still havent gotten an answer yet if videos such as the one I embedded, qualify for "disinfo" if they are so wrong. Or does "disinfo" not actually matter about the information, just the conclusions?

Great, give me the specific airline you fly for and where you fly out of. There are plenty of photos with chemtrails. I cannot show you an airplane because this is OBVIOUSLY being done without the consent of congress or the people.
Also, I am not a pilot but I do love aviation and have studied alot of it. My father was in the air force and worked for a commercial liner for over 30 years and he knows that some of the "contrails" are NOT contrails.
People in that industry risk losing their job if they want to go on a crusade against the government so they simply ignore it.
They do the Chemtrails up there in Idaho as well you know. : )

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Also, If you message me your email I would love to send you the PDF's of the patents on all this stuff as well as one describing aerosol spraying and geo engineering. You can then cross reference all of the patents on the US Patent website.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Patents are not evidence of a working system. They are basically an intellectual trademark of an invention or idea. Nor are they even evidence that something is workable or ever constructed. Thats not evidence in itself that something is being done, just that someone may have an idea for something.

I do not fly for airlines, like I said I often fly in weather type missions, and also firefighting efforts.

So why is it so hard for anyone to get photos? There are millions upon millions of aviation photos online, of every kind of airplane. Planes have to come in and land, and take off too, and also be parked on the ground. Have chemtrailers even tried to photograph airplanes up close? Its not illegal to photograph at airports.

And what is your particular version of chemtrails? There are so many versions of the chemtrail conspiracy, you would have to certainly believe even if you have your specific one, they cant all be true.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Your gonna love this, because guess what I am gonna post here in this thread. If you don't know let me help you out here..

.www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought you may want to read it again.

Enjoy the reading.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
if you think chemtrails are not real
your living under a rock.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayXBraun
if you think chemtrails are not real
your living under a rock.

Wow, I have no idea what to do in the face of that staggering amount of evidence. I mean if someone is not convinced by this...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You are right, just because it's patented doesn't mean it's in use. But there are several and these kinds of patents aren't the ones that get ignored. I guess we can be naive about it and say none of them have even been considered. Also, I am not saying there is only one kind of "Chemtrail." There could be several.
From my own personal experience and from what I have researched and seen with MY own eyes I believe the main purpose is for Geo - Engineering or weather manipulation.
And I can see you are struggling to understand why there aren't very many pics of these planes that are usually white with no windows. It is because they don't take off and leave from commercial airports. Over half of my state is federally owned with several military bases all having the capability to house and land planes. So of course they are not readily available for people to come and photograph.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

. Are you afraid to show proof that backs up your statements? Members that are on ATS will want to see proof or your statements, because without proof all your doing is talking. Also without proof there is no truth.
I mean hell if you have the proof toss it out here so we can see what you consider is absolute proof they are real.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Funny, there are thousands of photos of military aircraft and photos from military bases all over the internet. Just go to airliners.net, and they are there by the thousands. Its not illegal to take photos of aircraft on a military base, its can be illegal to take photos on a military flight line, but even that no one may often care about. And what about even google earth? You can go look at these bases with that too

So the idea that there is this vast fleet of secret aircraft, that cant be photographed because they are supposedly on military bases, is not true. And transport category aircraft can not just rise vertically from a military base either, they will depart and approach with approx 3% gradients, meaning they will be able to be photographed from the ground, well outside of the base boundary.

And then how could other aircraft not end up photographing these supposed secret chemtrail planes? Is it somehow illegal to take photos in flight of other aircraft?

edit on 15-12-2010 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
if it has to be -40 then how the hell are they still popping up all during the summer during the day when its hottest?
just asking.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayXBraun
if it has to be -40 then how the hell are they still popping up all during the summer during the day when its hottest?
just asking.

Ummm, you do realize that it is well below freezing at those altitudes even on the hottest days of year year, dont you?

And it does not have to be -40, it just has to be enough to locally saturate the air, which is also a function of the amount of moisture in the air, the altitude, the temperature, and the amount of water coming out the exhaust.

Yes, in summer you are less likely to have contrails, and in winter, you are more likely. But if you think that its warm at jet altitudes in the summertime, I can assure you it is not.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Aww yes, I can see you are the type that will not accept anything as "proof." So I will forgo the list of evidence which points to certain conclusions. And no, I do not have some "holy grail" of proof. Just as I have said it's all out there for you to look at. Some of its legit and some of its bs.
You have to understand that I know I don't expect everyone to have seen what me and others have seen. Everyday is not a "chemtrail day. " They only send out the fleet of planes on certain days. As for when they do that I am sure you have seen a youtube video with all the grids and patterns they do. And of course when they are done by evening the entire sky is a nasty white plasma looking cloud.
I am sure people have great explanations for me which in reality they can have no idea unless they have seen it or done enough research.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join