It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Patriots Are Christians

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
I would never consider someone a true patriot unless they were atheist and didn't feed into the lies of religion. If I owned my own country - organized religion would be banned. It would be okay/legal to practice any religion at home but the second that law, money, or someone gets hurt from it; thats when I would prosecute them.

Personal opinion; but thats me. I've never been into murder, molestation, or hocus pocus.
edit on 13-12-2010 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

Never use absolutes in an argument, for it makes that argument inherently false.

When you say, "I would never consider someone a true patriot unless they were atheist", you fail.

Patriots are of all religions, or of no religion. And although, religion has historically been used to start wars and persecute other peoples, you can not make blanket statements about all people, it simply doesn't hold water.

People are as varied as the snowflakes that fall from the sky.

Real patriots, could be your next door neighbor, or someone 10,000 miles away in a far off land.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oldest knowledge of all, no absolute unless you are the creator. Sad he had good points. Still no 1 knows ish and absolute proves ignorance unless fom an absoltist opinion, not 1 opinion. The universe speaks

reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yeah Like These True Patriots! Right !

Fundamentalist that Brainwash Children to be Solders of God and Doesn't understand about Other Religion

Sick Sick Jesus Camp! Was Christie O'Donnell and Sarah Palin were in a Jesus Camp Structure!?

Brain Washing ( Jesus Camp ''Highlights'' )

Just Imagine these Children Becoming involved in Politics (Rightest Government !? ) Harry Potter Is Evil Satanist ! Tho Wiccans Worship NATURE!! ! and Acknowledge Jesus ! as a Sacred King & Have Respected Jesus Through Out ! but not the Messiah as other Religions Dont...

Me I was Grown Up as Non Religion Status but was Exposed to Christianity of Catholic and Methodist
and Wiccan (Celtic Irish Grandma) and Shamanic Ways (Medicine Woman) (Native American Mohawk Grandma) as I notice both of my Grand Parents Were Very Similar in alot of Ways Yet Worlds Apart..

I Have Seen Wiccans in the Military (Marines) And you cant Tell Except more Down to Earth Spiritual from them Then Christians They Even celebrate Christmas well Christmas is Originally a Pagan Holiday !
Tags : Yule Mistletoe Mummers Hollyberries , and the Druid Celebration Tree AKA Christmas Tree
just as Other Pagan Holidays Halloween (Samhain) and Easter (Ostera,) Rabbits & Eggs Represent Fertility )

Patriotism doesn't have anything to do with Religion its about Standing Your Ground on The Land you Live On!

Yet We haven't Had a ((( War ))) on Our Soil Since The Civil War in which Americans Fought each other

To me A True Patriot Questions Their Government and Their Laws that does not Feel Right & Believes in Separation of Church and State for the Love of the Country!

Well that my Take ...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Never use absolutes in an argument, for it makes that argument inherently false.

When you say, "I would never consider someone a true patriot unless they were atheist", you fail.

Actually, you fail, for the person in which you quoted is stating a personal preference by saying 'I would..." He is not stating the absolute; you are. Had he said "Someone isn't a true patriot unless they were atheist" it would be a different story. Be careful in the ways you contradict yourself.

Regarding the original post... patriotism depends on what one is defending, which is why we as people need to do our best to unite ideologies of what the country truly needs. I doubt that will happen among the masses until about 90% unemployment, though. Most people are either distracted or accepting of an apocalypse, living their life 'to the fullest,' (whatever that means) instead of fighting for each other.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Well. the founding fathers were Masons.. So..

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
I am also a gun owner,conservative and partially white.I am
also part cherokee and blackfeet.

Why do so many white people say they are part blackfoot?? That tribe really got around, my mom used to say the same crap, that we were part blackfoot, and I've heard it from SO many other white people, that I have to call BS.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I would suggest that "mamabeth" needs to look up the word ethnocentrism.

More "My country/GOD is better than your country/GOD" nonsense.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

You know you support world government, and can't deny it, you are a pro New World Order secular humanist, an even bigger threat then Christian Zionists or Islamic extremists.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Fully agree. This time of year irritates the hell out of me, because so many have no clue about the true origins of the holiday. Christmas is a mix of sooo many holidays that the Christians stole from people they burned on stakes, the feast of the son of Isis, the winter solstice, etc. etc. Jesus was believed to be born in September. If people were able to go back to pagan like spirituality, without organized religion, we would be much better off and would probably enter an age of true peace and prosperity.
edit on 13-12-2010 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I can prove my ancestry,can you?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

K, prove it. I don't really care one way or the other. Maybe we all do have blackfoot in our lineage, I don't know. I was just pointing out that it's something I hear alot. But since you offered, let's see the proof of your squawdom. I'm interested to see how such a thing is proven.
edit on 13-12-2010 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Why do so many white people say they are part blackfoot?? That tribe really got around, my mom used to say the same crap, that we were part blackfoot, and I've heard it from SO many other white people, that I have to call BS.

I have a good percentage of Cherokee in my blood, but it isn't enough to really make much of a difference I when it comes to my appearance or habits, maybe the gene that makes us white is somehow more dominant so any American Indian heritage we might have doesn't show that much. I did a little research on the web one day and was quite surprised at the amount of official tribe members of the Cherokee Nation, I assume it would be similar with any other tribes.

Either that or us white folk are just a bunch of raping, pillaging son of a guns.
edit on 14-12-2010 by RSF77 because: I'll leave that last sentence, please don't comment on it though, just a joke.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Yeah, I've never done any digging to see if my mother is right. I just recall so often when talking to other white people about their 'mix', there's almost always a little blackfoot sprinkled in. Maybe it's true, or maybe if we believe it, it helps us feel like we have a natural right to be here, and part of us didn't take the land by force.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Very nice, LMAO. I think someone who is supposed to be from the Blackfoot tribe and says "blackfeet" is full of BS.

I'm from the Lenai Lenape tribe out of the northeast.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
I love how the people of America go on about patriotism and how it is defined in their constitution...Man I cannot believe that America is not waking up Yet...but we shall keep trying cause the world is not as it seems and when the constitution was decreed it was done so as a method to control the people under the laws of men...and it is working a treat...

The constition is based on debt..a debt written off to Britain...which at the time was also duped and being set as the treatise to be the NWO....Wake up america...Study your own roots and not the roots that you get taught by the same people who want to control you...and as for Christians being the true Patriots...Man if your a Christian showing anything but patriotism to GOD then you are not even close to being a true patriot as a christian would not show patriotism to a country as that would be showing patriotism to a false idol..one should not idolize country but only show respect to GOD the true and only God of Mankind.

Leviticus 25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

A perfect illustration of deeds not following "show" words and symbols, is the Liberty Bell. The united States of America claim to be the land of the free, and a portion of the above Torah quotation was inscribed on their Liberty Bell: "Proclaim liberty throughout the land unto all the inhabitants thereof." Conveniently for themselves and their NWO bosses, the authors of the constitution omitted the rest of The Law, and this partial quotation was/is only propaganda, paying lip-service to appear noble, while disguising the fact that in practice the government acts in opposition to God's Law. The partial Bible reference from Leviticus is written on the Liberty Bell, but neither is it, nor its principle, written anywhere in the constitution. The Law says that every 50 years shall be a jubile year, which includes all debts being canceled, and every Israelite's possessions restored to them. It has been 212 years since the 1789 ratification of the constitution, which means if The Law was being kept, and the American people were doing what God wants them to do, then there should have been jubile years in: 1839, 1889, 1939, and 1989, in which all debts were canceled, right? Were YOUR debts canceled, and your possessions restored to you in 1989? It is therefore not surprising that the Liberty Bell is cracked and will not ring.

What we're really up against as far as the New World Order is concerned, is that Satan gets the New World Order and his politicians, who are all part of that, to make up rules and regulations to prevent people from doing what God wants them to do, and they make up other rules in order to force people to do things that God doesn't want them to do, in order to control the people. The tragic situations at Ruby Ridge, Waco, etc. were the result of people doing it wrong. Your enemies claim authority from the constitution, and justification from their legislation for their criminal actions. The only way to defeat the New World Order, and it is the ONLY way to defeat the New World Order, is to get rid of all their legislation and go back to God's Laws.

Take on The NWO now that would be a patriot

watch what is happening in the world and do not repeat the past...a patriot is not of Nation a patriot is for the people...a patriot of the people for the people.

The true patriots are the people who see past the influence of mans laws...ignores them...and follows GODS laws....you do not have to be religious you just have to be aware.

Awareness = Being Awake
edit on 043131p://f58Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 043131p://f59Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

Your post left me breathless and speechless. after reading all the pages of post, I salute you. You are a true blue human representing mankind, thank you.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
I love how the people of America go on about patriotism and how it is defined in their constitution...Man I cannot believe that America is not waking up Yet...but we shall keep trying cause the world is not as it seems and when the constitution was decreed it was done so as a method to control the people under the laws of men...and it is working a treat...

The constition is based on debt..a debt written off to Britain...which at the time was also duped and being set as the treatise to be the NWO....Wake up america...Study your own roots and not the roots that you get taught by the same people who want to control you...and as for Christians being the true Patriots...Man if your a Christian showing anything but patriotism to GOD then you are not even close to being a true patriot as a christian would not show patriotism to a country as that would be showing patriotism to a false idol..one should not idolize country but only show respect to GOD the true and only God of Mankind.

Leviticus 25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

A perfect illustration of deeds not following "show" words and symbols, is the Liberty Bell. The united States of America claim to be the land of the free, and a portion of the above Torah quotation was inscribed on their Liberty Bell: "Proclaim liberty throughout the land unto all the inhabitants thereof." Conveniently for themselves and their NWO bosses, the authors of the constitution omitted the rest of The Law, and this partial quotation was/is only propaganda, paying lip-service to appear noble, while disguising the fact that in practice the government acts in opposition to God's Law. The partial Bible reference from Leviticus is written on the Liberty Bell, but neither is it, nor its principle, written anywhere in the constitution. The Law says that every 50 years shall be a jubile year, which includes all debts being canceled, and every Israelite's possessions restored to them. It has been 212 years since the 1789 ratification of the constitution, which means if The Law was being kept, and the American people were doing what God wants them to do, then there should have been jubile years in: 1839, 1889, 1939, and 1989, in which all debts were canceled, right? Were YOUR debts canceled, and your possessions restored to you in 1989? It is therefore not surprising that the Liberty Bell is cracked and will not ring.

What we're really up against as far as the New World Order is concerned, is that Satan gets the New World Order and his politicians, who are all part of that, to make up rules and regulations to prevent people from doing what God wants them to do, and they make up other rules in order to force people to do things that God doesn't want them to do, in order to control the people. The tragic situations at Ruby Ridge, Waco, etc. were the result of people doing it wrong. Your enemies claim authority from the constitution, and justification from their legislation for their criminal actions. The only way to defeat the New World Order, and it is the ONLY way to defeat the New World Order, is to get rid of all their legislation and go back to God's Laws.

Take on The NWO now that would be a patriot

watch what is happening in the world and do not repeat the past...a patriot is not of Nation a patriot is for the people...a patriot of the people for the people.

The true patriots are the people who see past the influence of mans laws...ignores them...and follows GODS laws....you do not have to be religious you just have to be aware.

Awareness = Being Awake
edit on 043131p://f58Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 043131p://f59Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

Hi, I was born in 1960 in america, hope I can give an excuse for thread. WE do have prideful, so-called patriots. Mind controlled some christians some non christians. nough said?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Im soooo curious, do "white people bother you?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

I would guess they do. I have come to the point where I think 95% of the statements on this site are BS. That's too bad.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

You don't know what you're talking about. You really don't.

I have the Zionist agenda? to divide and conquer?

You have no idea, you don't know my political mindset, being an Atheist gives you no clue to that, other than in my utopian civilisation i would get rid of Theocracy, because it's primitive, hopeful and false.

You ever heard of the Venus Project, read or studied any of Jacque Fresco's work? I doubt it.

Honestly, you're the type of person that should be avoided on here, speculating over people's political ideology on the basis that they are an Atheist. what a load of rubbish.

Remember, anyone over here in the West who supports secular freedom over theocracy isn't automatically a Zionist Jew/Christian, get wise.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join