It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space. UFO's, ET's and NASA.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hello all at ATS, it is my pleasure to share with you a documentary I recently discovered. It concerns Nasa and their secret space program and the existence of ET's.

I cannot begin to emphasize how fascinating I found this film. If you are interested in these topics, and the existence of ET's please find the time to watch this. Some of the revelations here are just mind blowing. Thankyou.

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Can you please provide me/us with a spoiler.
So we know what to expect.

I would appreciate a lot.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Good Idea.

Say fellas, whenever this thread hits 20 posts or so, could one of you guys make a youtube video summarizing the thread for me. Point out any posts which you find worthy of further discussion. Yeah, that would be great umkay.

It would be nice if you could throw in a spoiler or two, umkay? Yeah...

*If one of you could be a dear and make another summary video after page five is reached, that would be awesome too. Yeah. Umkay.

Umkay.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

It is argued that Nasa is mainly a continuation of the nazi space program, in which hitler had invested over 600 billion dollars (current rates) and had developed numerous aircraft prototypes including many flying disks.
It is argued that the footage of the men landing on the moon was faked, spliced with real footage and that they made giant models of the lunar surface, some 2 miles long.
They present numerous compelling pieces of footage, some people have seen, some they have not, of UFO's taken from Nasa camera's. It is argued that Nasa has a secret space program and that they are fully aware of the existence of ET's and the origin of UFO's. Many pieces of information are presented, "Illuminati" involvement with the secret space program, the reason ET's come to earth, accounts from astronauts and people associated with space programs regarding the silencing of astronauts and UFO's, ET's and many other things.

Hope that was okay my friend.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Sinter and Ex..... You guys are regulars here on ATS, and you're telling me you don't know about this?
Come on guys.... not doing your conspiracy jobs now, are you?

Here's the trailer Sinter

video.google.com...#

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Try reading the thread!Why should anyone make a youtube video for you,summarizing the thread?If you watch the video and read the replies you will then get whats going on-isn't that the whole point of the forum?Maybe you're to lazy to read in that case why are you here?Great interesting video by the way!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
There is a real, secret manned space program. But thanks to stuff like this, it can easily remain secret. If you don't understand why I say this, think real, real hard.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by Exuberant1

Try reading the thread!Why should anyone make a youtube video for you,summarizing the thread?If you watch the video and read the replies you will then get whats going on-isn't that the whole point of the forum?Maybe you're to lazy to read in that case why are you here?Great interesting video by the way!

You added nothing to this thread - did you? Nooooo - You ripped on Ex! That's it! BTW the way it's "too " - not "to" lazy - Wow, how educated are you??

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
There is a real, secret manned space program. But thanks to stuff like this, it can easily remain secret. If you don't understand why I say this, think real, real hard.

Why don't you educate us? Instead of riddles! . . . Like "I say this, think real, real hard"

Please do..... I'm waiting.....

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

Why don't you educate us? Instead of riddles! . . . Like "I say this, think real, real hard"

Please do..... I'm waiting.....

Thinking the exact same thing....if you know something we don't...please, enlighten us.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Come on guys.

Instead of slagging the thread, members, topic etc. why not point the new member in the right direction?

Remember we're all at different stages in our quest for enlightenment , no ?

ATS Search - Moon landing hoax

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Ohh... Yes my friend. Thank you very much. I will watch it.

reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I don't know Tortoise I don't really focus on Ufology and stuff
To many hoaxes and asses for my comfort. When a big thing is out there I wilkl get posted eventually anyway.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Star and Flag for you. Love the topic, love the effort, and most certainly LOVE the Tom Waits profile pic.

Here we have member with a little class.

I'll watch the video after the Bears game.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Untergang because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wow they really did a snow job.
Thanks for your discovery as with so many idea in the movie there is a lot to talk about.
I saw this awhile ago perhaps in bits on youtube.

Hitler was around but NASA has no control of and ET ships that I call Tesla ships.
NASA was formed after von Braun put Americas first satellite in orbit.
The Navy and Air Force rocket developments failed perhaps due to faulty gyros.
Von Braun managed to use an existing rocket for the launch.
It is suspected Hitler put von Braun in charge of the saucer development.
So Von Braun was also in charge in America.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Agreed
Star!
I have heard it's located at Beale AFB and is joined with the 9th Recon Wing.
I used to go target shooting at it's old rifle range, just to the south east side of the base. Sadly, some of the locals began dragging out old refrigerators and the like, as targets. Soon liqueur bottles and empty beer cases littered the grounds (scary). Then, sadly, a farmers cow was shot and the DNR closed the range.
Camp Far West is near by and when fishing, sometimes you can get a glimpse of a " real good catch".

Enjoy.
Violator1 out.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
It is argued that Nasa has a secret space program

Well they are wrong...

NASA doesn't have a secret space program..

But sometimes Astronauts from the secret space program fly NASA missions

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Now cut that out
You trying to blow their cover?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Im glad I took the time to watch it. Some photos and footage I haven't seen, and Ive seen a lot! Thanks for posting this OP

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I was sold at the opening drums!
The rapidly changing pics and video clips were a nice touch too! Now i'm of to finish the rest.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I can't agree with you more.
It's the whole "look it's a bird" tactic.
While they have you chasing conspiracy theories in one hand they are under cover with the other.
It's clever way of distracting you wile at the same time feeding you junk food.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join