It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space. UFO's, ET's and NASA.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
I cannot begin to emphasize how fascinating I found this film. If you are interested in these topics, and the existence of ET's please find the time to watch this. Some of the revelations here are just mind blowing. Thankyou.

If you are bowled over with this video then boy are you in for a shock when you get to the stuff that matters.

Heres a tip for you, the poster before me knows more than all of us when it comes to this subject, listen to what people are saying to you, steer away from mainstream videos and re-read everything clearly the information the poster before me gives to you.

There is much more to be found and unfortunately your going to have to dig through the # on this forum to find it. Once upon a time I would have provided links for you but I have come to realise that its more important for each and everyone of us to find out on our own.

edit on 13-12-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Thank you for that incredible input, I love it when members helpfully contribute to discussion.

You may have found it boring, but as i mentioned in the original post, I personally found it fascinating, as most of the theories presented are new to me, if you want to flood the thread with hostility then fine, but it is a classless thing to do.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Hey thank you for that, much more helpful. Maybe i should explain that this journey started for me reading about egypt, very innocently, one piece of information led to the next, and i began to uncover a huge amount of startling revelations, some may have been proven incorrect, on ATS and in other places, but for me, I am trying to uncover the true nature of our world, and a lot is new to me, but that does not mean it's okay to speak condescendingly to people honestly trying to find the same things that you have (directed at the patronizing posts earlier).

Thank you again for your post. What do you think of the light orbs near the space stations? Or the formation that appears to form a circle and then illuminate???

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great sites, really. I find it hard to understand that if it is so well documented, why it is not mainstream knowledge.

I would love to hear your thoughts on ET's, would really appreciate that.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Secretnasaman is Martyn Stubbs... he was banned here recently for unknown reasons and the next day someone posted that he was dead... not sure what is up with that.

Hi zorgon, I am really surprised to see that he was indeed banned, but regarding that someone posted that he was dead, I did some searching on the net but could not find anything about that which really confirms that he is dead.

It looks to me as if someone did confusing him with Graham Birdsall of the UFO Magazine who did passed AWAY - 19th September 2003

Martyn became closely associated with Graham Birdsall due his marvelous NASA footage.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Thank you again for your post. What do you think of the light orbs near the space stations? Or the formation that appears to form a circle and then illuminate???

You will be hard pressed to find anyone as enthusiastic and keen on the subject of UFO's than me on this forum
it is clear without any shadow of any doubt that the formation seen and captured on film by the STS 80 are indeed UFO's/critters.

On this forum we have discussed (in great detail) parallax,ice crystals and sun glare til we are blue in the face, Armap has demonstrated in his posts the possibilities of scientific explanation but to me after looking at all the information on offer doesn't ring true with me.

As Z has said there is so much going on right in our faces and still the majority are oblivious to it? I used to ponder the reason why but the answer is right in front of your nose. The system is geared up so that people are more excited and interested about the lottery or singing contests than they are about finding out their true potential its genious.

Z posts may come across as a little conderscending/patronizing but you have to rememebr that he has been giving this information for years on this site and others and still people ask him the same questions without looking for themselves, put yourself in his position. Its all very well wanting to know more but if people aren't prepared to look for the knowledge then what can you do.

Exuberan1 - posted in your thread and this member has made some very detailed interesting threads.posts all over this forum, he knows alot regarding NASA and you will find alot of interesting information in them.

Secretnasaman - his input to the UFO forum really helped me piece together how it al worked, I spoke to him many many times and alot of his work can be found on this forum.

If you want to know more I am not sure if its still available but I started a thread that was around for a very long time and had some very decent input in to it from many different high regarded members, you may wish to look at it through my profile (if its available) my advice would be to scour Z's threads and get a notepad and pen and write down the different organisations that are involved and from there you will be able to start filling in the missing pieces.

Good luck and keep searching

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I cannot tell you how refreshing it was to read your post, this is what we need.
Thank you oh so much for taking to time to write that, all taken on board.

I will definitely take the time to heed your advice. Again, i really appreciate your voice.

and yeah, no doubt those are crafts, or orbs, I just can't understand.

What do you think about that russian scientist and the scientific expedition taking place on earth?? I must say i found that one of the most fascinating things I have ever heard.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

What do you think about that russian scientist and the scientific expedition taking place on earth??.

Well we have a few things on the table at present regarding Russia we have operations in Yemen,Norway and Iraq and of course the LHC/VLT in chile but don't forget that 'allegedly' Russia have been working offworld for over 20 years now.

Like I said before there is so much going on in and around our planet, Z is your starting point. However, if you were to elaborate on what scientific expedition I may be able to add a little input.
edit on 13-12-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
wow you just found this?! if you want to see some awesome evidence check out LunaCognitas videos especially ones caught by nasa now thats some stuff

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I was referring to the Russian guy who speaks about a scientific exploration, taking place on earth, conducted by ET's, to understand the universe, the creator and god etc. He claims that there is a scientific expedition taking place in and around earth, by ET's. He spoke with such conviction, I am wondering what you think of this claim, as it made my spine tingle.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NerdsHelpUsPlease

A friend of mine passed this to me a few nights ago, I had heard of a faked moon landing, but dismissed it as rubbish as i had never seen or heard anything compelling. Thanks loads for the links, appreciate it.
edit on 13-12-2010 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I was referring to the Russian guy who speaks about a scientific exploration, taking place on earth, conducted by ET's, to understand the universe, the creator and god etc. He claims that there is a scientific expedition taking place in and around earth, by ET's. He spoke with such conviction, I am wondering what you think of this claim, as it made my spine tingle.

IN and around earth, I believe his words have a good starting point for you.

Please if you want to learn more about all of this, believe me when I say if you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes start by taking bitesize chunks and look at Zorgon and Mike Singhs posts.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
There is a real, secret manned space program. But thanks to stuff like this, it can easily remain secret. If you don't understand why I say this, think real, real hard.

Why don't you educate us? Instead of riddles! . . . Like "I say this, think real, real hard"

Please do..... I'm waiting.....

Good luck. Ignore the facts is "too smart for us" or at least that is the subtext of every single post he makes. It boggles the mind why he bothers to keep coming back to ATS unless it is to boost his ego by belittling others in each of his "contributions".

-rrr

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I believe, and i will proceed to dive head first into the rabbit hole. Cheers Brother

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There are some major problems with the ideas posed in this: (i.e. faking the moon landing, NASA having a secret space agency, Nazi UFOs, etc.).

1. Moon Landing : We went there. a) You can bounce a laser off the reflectors placed there during the Apollo missions. b) You can see the tracks of the astronauts, and the remains of the landers in the LROC photos. c) You can see the explanations of the "anomalies" in photos or video at badastronomy.com, for the real reasons.

2. Nasa having a secret space program : a) If so, then we'd see a massive NASA budget, to better hide the diversion of funds. b) If you've ever seen ANY NASA mission, then you'd realize there are a LOT of people involved...we would have seen whistleblowers (who likely would have been discredited), but at least we would have seen them. c) We wouldn't be relying on such old equipment for more "public" launches, you'd want the public to see the progress, even if you had more advanced stuff in secret. d) It's a CIVILIAN agency...much harder to keep secrets in, than if it was a military branch. If there IS a secret space program, it wouldn't be through NASA, but through a branch of the military.

3. Nazi UFOs : Look, Hitler didn't even have a way to reliably reach the US (one of his constant laments during the war), yet you think he had craft capable of the feats attributed to UFOs? His folks were responsible for some great innovations, but they hadn't gone THAT far, and we know, because we captured the scientists, prototypes, etc. for the stuff they actually did. (and yes, most of that did become part of NASA and space efforts...but hadn't been realized at the time).

Have to say, I've known several folks who work or have worked for NASA, in the past and who would have definitely loved to say that these assertions are true, but they simply aren't.

edit on 13-12-2010 by Gazrok because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Appreciated, although i find it hard to equate those Apollo photos to a landing, they look craters in the desert.

Thanks for taking the time to write, I will be researching the things you posted as of now.

I didn't find some of the links very helpful though, badastronomy seemed like a blog.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Did you go here?

www.badastronomy.com...

NASA has a pretty good page or so on it also, but I think the badastronomy folks did a better job of illustrating them.

The thing is though, it's a PROVEN fact we went to the moon. As I mentioned, you can go to any observatory so equipped, and verify they can bounce lasers off the reflectors placed there. So, to think the Apollo pics and vids are hoaxed, you'd then have to explain "Why not just take them when they were there?"

In addition, there were live video feeds transmitted to audiences. At the time, the Soviets had penetrated our intelligence agencies at almost the highest level (verified by captured spies in the following years), so if we HAD tried to fake it, you can bet the Soviets would have been the first to point it out, after beating them to the moon.

Of course, up to each to decide for themselves, but we simply couldn't have faked the moon landings. There were too many people involved, our enemy would have called it out to embarrass us, and we wouldn't have the verifiable means in place to check it today (i.e. the reflectors).

edit on 13-12-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
There are some major problems with the ideas posed in this: (i.e. faking the moon landing, NASA having a secret space agency, Nazi UFOs, etc.).

1. Moon Landing : We went there.
a) You can bounce a laser off the reflectors placed there during the Apollo missions.
b) You can see the tracks of the astronauts, and the remains of the landers in the LROC photos.
c) You can see the explanations of the "anomalies" in photos or video at badastronomy.com, for the real reasons.

Interesting thoughts Gazrok, these are my thoughts about it.

I believe they went indeed to the Moon and that they can therefore bounce a laser off the reflectors placed there.
I personally do not believe that the released LROC photos with the tracks of the astronauts and the remains of the landers are genuine, I think they are faked.

2. Nasa having a secret space program :
a) If so, then we'd see a massive NASA budget, to better hide the diversion of funds.
b) If you've ever seen ANY NASA mission, then you'd realize there are a LOT of people involved...we would have seen whistleblowers (who likely would have been discredited), but at least we would have seen them.
c) We wouldn't be relying on such old equipment for more "public" launches, you'd want the public to see the progress, even if you had more advanced stuff in secret.
d) It's a CIVILIAN agency...much harder to keep secrets in, than if it was a military branch. If there IS a secret space program, it wouldn't be through NASA, but through a branch of the military.

I agree with what zorgon said regarding who controls that secret space program, it’s also in my opinion not NASA, but one of the black projects who has now full control over the UFO phenomenon and who has during the years after the Roswell crash completely been separated from the official military oversight and become as secret as possibly can.
I also think they have other ways then public money to get their money.

3. Nazi UFOs : Look, Hitler didn't even have a way to reliably reach the US (one of his constant laments during the war), yet you think he had craft capable of the feats attributed to UFOs? His folks were responsible for some great innovations, but they hadn't gone THAT far, and we know, because we captured the scientists, prototypes, etc. for the stuff they actually did. (and yes, most of that did become part of NASA and space efforts...but hadn't been realized at the time).

I think that Nazi Germany had indeed some connections with certain Aliens, and tried their very best to copy some UFOs for themselves, but they did that with the back to Earth technology they had to their disposal back then which was pretty good as their rocket and jet propelling technology showed, but which of course were not capable of the feats attributed to UFOs.

I am really looking forward to zorgons views on it.

edit on 13/12/10 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have to agree with Gazrok, Bad Astronomy is a good site and gives you a view from the other side of the fence, it's always good to see both sides before forming an opinion. What I find weird about the Moon "hoax" argument is that the same people and people from the UFO community use the same footage to also prove the Apollo missions saw UFO's and structures on the moon. It can't be both??

When you think of all the trillions that disappear into black programs in the US, funding for a secret space program would be a drop in the ocean.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I agree with what zorgon said regarding who controls that secret space program, it’s also in my opinion not NASA, but one of the black projects who has now full control over the UFO phenomenon and who has during the years after the Roswell crash completely been separated from the official military oversight and become as secret as possibly can.
I also think they have other ways then public money to get their money.

I know that if I was in charge of it, I'd certainly think the same way. I'm also not implying that only public money would be used, just that if such a program were part of NASA, it would have diverted funding...and since NASA has a slashed budget, that possibility is unlikely. Any kind of covert activity is likely funded more from drugs, confiscated contraband, and other illegal activity than any legitimate means. Of course, like they said in ID4, "you don't really think they spend $400 on a hammer, do you?"....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join