It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space. UFO's, ET's and NASA.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
There is a real, secret manned space program. But thanks to stuff like this, it can easily remain secret. If you don't understand why I say this, think real, real hard.

Not very secret then ; is it.??(or is that one of those "Haarp" causes earthquakes! we all know it!!) statements??

You see I have it from a solid highly placed source:" There's thing we know we know; Theres things we know we don't know; .there's things we don't know we know and theres things we don't know we don't know.
E-I-E-I-O

edit on 12-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Untergang

Thanks a lot mate, great to hear from a soul from the same place as mine, and thanks for the feedback.

MAKE IT RAIN!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Thanks for replying.

I can understand why would say this, sure, but that sounds very vague, and it's not incredibly helpful to just say that, without elaborating in any way whatsoever, it's actually rather unhelpful as it does not help stimulate meaningful discussion. Can you please go a little further for the sake of argument?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Absolutely my pleasure!
I thought that the Von Braun material was also very interesting. If he was in charge of the development of the disks, then one could make some interesting assumptions about his role at nasa.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I also would not put that past them at all, but what i would like to point out is that some of these revelations are in no way mainstream. Most of this information is not readily available, some of the pieces of footage are very rare, and I don't find it likely that they have a fake space program, to cover up a fake space program, to cover up the real secret space program. But I am all ears as far as this matter goes, thanks for the reply.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Great thread watched the video the other night and some of the footage like the part when they are looking in space waiting for Mir i have never seen anything like that before love the way the try and cover it up with contrast or those giant worm things wtf are they?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

They're referred to as space serpents.....i can't really get my head around them i have to say.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I was pretty curious, then it read David Icke. Also what about the Ufos over Germany fotos from 1920 to 1940? It aint the 21st century, people back then werent walking around with their iphone to snap a pic when an ufo appeard on the sky. I wonder if those are fake.

So according to this movie, BMW working on Nazi Ufos? Their cars seem otherwordly and their service gives you a good idea of what it must be liked to brobed, but were they building crafts that match the speed of a railgun shell?
edit on 12-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Not very secret then ; is it.??(or is that one of those "Haarp" causes earthquakes! we all know it!!) statements??

No it's actually a statement from someone 'in the know' Problem is posts like yours tend to make those that really DO know something say "why bother"

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
Why don't you educate us? Instead of riddles! . . .

Well there are times when one tries to educate people... but the people resist all attempts

Tell you what you want answers? Okay I will give you some. When you have studied this report come back to me and I will fill you in. But PAY ATTENTION there WILL be a test... fail the test and no more info

This is the beginning of the secret astronaut program. I was a week away from releasing this on ATS when NOVA scooped me. I don't mind, because they did it better

NOVA PBS Astrospies
www.pbs.org...

From this one piece you cannot imagine where it leads if you but do the homework

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
I can understand why would say this, sure, but that sounds very vague, and it's not incredibly helpful to just say that, without elaborating in any way whatsoever, it's actually rather unhelpful as it does not help stimulate meaningful discussion. Can you please go a little further for the sake of argument?

You have to understand... your new here and most of this stuff is 'old news' to many of us. I watched 20 minutes into this despite the opening credits mentioning Dave Icke and Jaimie Maussen. I saw nothing new, nothing that isn't already in countless threads on ATS Pick anything in the video and I will point you to where the info is. I know search doesn't always cooperate. This video is really just a jumble of everyone else's work. And the Bank that Prescott Bush dealt with was the UNION bank

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power
www.guardian.co.uk...

Someone said they didn't see a particular NASA UFO... just go to Youtune and look up Secretnasaman's channel as he is the source of those older ones everyone copies. Also look at LunaCognita's channel.

Secretnasaman is Martyn Stubbs... he was banned here recently for unknown reasons and the next day someone posted that he was dead... not sure what is up with that

Apollo Moon Hoax? Probably 10,000 threads here
NAZI saucers? all over the place... some really good work by brotherthebig

Don't mind Ignorthefacts... he is working through a dilemma

edit on 12-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
BMW working on Nazi Ufos?

Yes and other things. Best place to look is at Greyfalcon. Probably THE most extensive collection

www.greyfalcon.us...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Appreciate the reply and links. You may want to watch more than twenty minutes though, the nazi space program is only mentioned in the first twenty minutes, it's as it goes on i find that it gets far more interesting.

There may be loads of pages that present similar information and theories, but i had never seen photos of the lunar models, and i had never seen footage of a space station surrounded by UFO's etc etc etc.

I don't know much about the guy who made it, but i wanted to share this as there is so much presented, and so much to think about. Cheers

I

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
but i had never seen photos of the lunar models,

Apollo Reality

Cinder Lake, Sunset Crater, northeast of Flagstaff, Arizona

Building 9 at the Manned Spacecraft Center

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ahahahaha holy crap! those photos of the moon sets are amazing!!! Thanks loads for the input

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernutty

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
There is a real, secret manned space program. But thanks to stuff like this, it can easily remain secret. If you don't understand why I say this, think real, real hard.

Why don't you educate us? Instead of riddles! . . . Like "I say this, think real, real hard"

Please do..... I'm waiting.....

Thinking the exact same thing....if you know something we don't...please, enlighten us.

You really need enlightening? How crass. Here is an ultra-long video that throws everything in including the kitchen sink and you think that it's even worthy of discussion? Why would footage of a meteoroid find its way into a UFO film? Because those putting the film together have no idea of the subject they're showing. Nazi UFOs is just so much twaddle. There is no secret space, everything is out in the open. NASA even allows UFO footage to be shown to the public and there is no footage anywhere of ETs, that's just wishful thinking by the mentally-challenged believers.

Baloney! That's what this film is.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
Come on guys.

Instead of slagging the thread, members, topic etc. why not point the new member in the right direction?

Remember we're all at different stages in our quest for enlightenment , no ?

ATS Search - Moon landing hoax

This thread is not about enlightenment. This thread is about a film/video that's 90% or more b.s. No one is going to learn anything from it. It's not even entertaining, it's boring. ALL of it!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The only secret space program I know of is this one.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
The only secret space program I know of is this one.

They forgot that the true Secret Space program had...

Maj. Robert H. Lawrence Jr., United States Air Force

Unfortunately he died in an aircraft test flight before making it into orbit
edit on 13-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
There is no secret space, everything is out in the open.

No you are sadly mistaken, it is YOU who need enlightenment, but it has little to do with NASA

Baloney! That's what this film is.

On that we agree

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join