It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space. UFO's, ET's and NASA.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
At the time, the Soviets had penetrated our intelligence agencies at almost the highest level (verified by captured spies in the following years), so if we HAD tried to fake it, you can bet the Soviets would have been the first to point it out, after beating them to the moon.

I wouldn't have believed them.

"Sore losers" is what I'd have called them if they pulled that crap.

And the soviets placed their lunar reflectors robotically, so that argument isn't very good. I'm not saying we didn't go, just that the reflectors could have been placed by robot.

*Also, the Russians don't have any pictures of the Apollo landers on the lunar surface. So even if those landing spots were empty, the Russ wouldn't be able to show pics.

They would have to rely on telling us they picked up some anomalies in the transmission and us believing their commie propaganda. And they'd have nothing visual to show us. Their best effort would probably amount to some Russian trying to give a lesson in telemetry while Cronkite laughed and blew smoke in his face.

edit on 13-12-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I'm also not implying that only public money would be used, just that if such a program were part of NASA,

I know that, I only did give me my personal view on it all.

Any kind of covert activity is likely funded more from drugs, confiscated contraband, and other illegal activity than any legitimate means.

I did also thought that for a long time, and I also thought it could really have something to do with the trillions of missing dollars of which secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld did spoke the day before 911.

But here is a very interesting saying from Lou Baldin [sleeper here on ATS] who said in an interview.

Lou Baldin, they can if they need to print that money themselves.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

And the soviets placed their lunar reflectors robotically, so that argument isn't very good. I'm not saying we didn't go, just that the reflectors could have been placed by robot.

It is a possibility, but an unlikely one when examining all of the other evidence. If you remember, the Soviets' efforts didn't go over so well...one of the reflectors was lost for ages, though found not too long ago.

*Also, the Russians don't have any pictures of the Apollo landers on the lunar surface. So even if those landing spots were empty, the Russ wouldn't be able to show pics.

Even the LROC's pics aren't that fantastic...we're talking about a small scale here, but yeah, if the Russians didn't see the evidence, they would have shouted it from the rooftops.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Frankly, after waiting minutes for the fanfare of the opening "credits" to dissapate, and then seeing the folks involved in the making of the thing, I cut out. It will be old news anyway, I'm sure. If not, my loss. At this stage, I'm ahead. I've got potatoes to bake in the oven.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
but that does not mean it's okay to speak condescendingly to people honestly trying to find the same things that you have (directed at the patronizing posts earlier).

Its not a matter of patronizing, the problem is the opening credits Dave Icke and Jamie Mausen. When those two names appear 90% of people flee. Now that doesn't mean that some of the stuff they show isn't worth looking at, but the difference is the way they present it and its all others work anyway

Thank you again for your post. What do you think of the light orbs near the space stations? Or the formation that appears to form a circle and then illuminate???

Plasma 'Critters' a life form that has always been here

edit on 13-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Great sites, really. I find it hard to understand that if it is so well documented, why it is not mainstream knowledge.

Several reasons.

1) IF it is true that the government is covering up, well the gov controls main stream media

2) MSM has always taken UFO's ET's etc with a joking attitude, assuming everyone involved is a nut case. Problem is 80% of UFOlogists ARE nutcases
so it doesn't help. Fox has finally started doing some decent reports. So has CNN so it's changing a little

3) there is no hard evidence that is in public domain. Whatever the military might have is irrelevant, as we won't see it

4) The average joe and jane on the street doesn't really care. Only if it effects them directly will they perk up.

5) Youtube fakers, CGI artists, Hoaxers, RC planes, Chinese lanterns... make it impossible to separate the trash from any good stuff. It has gotten so bad that good members here at ATS are fed up and quitting or taking a break (Either that or they have been abducted by Aliens
)

I would love to hear your thoughts on ET's, would really appreciate that.

80% of sightings are Plasma Critters. They are energy creatures that have always lived in our atmosphere and near space. This was first considered in the 50's when the name 'Critters' was coined

15% are our own black ops craft. I personally include all the triangles based on when we started seeing those

5% are the true visitors. These are the ones dealing with our military. I have contacts that I consider very reliable in the military who have seen them. These people are not telling stories on the internet

I have not include ethereal beings like the ones that talk through channellers, etc

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Hi zorgon, I am really surprised to see that he was indeed banned, but regarding that someone posted that he was dead, I did some searching on the net but could not find anything about that which really confirms that he is dead.

It looks to me as if someone did confusing him with Graham Birdsall of the UFO Magazine who did passed AWAY - 19th September 2003

Originally posted by SpeakEasyOne
secretnasaman wrote: "Martyn Stubbs is going to release hours of this B&W footage on tbln soon"

This will be very difficult as Martyn Stubbs died of a brain tumour some years ago. I cannot locate and obit on short notice that a coffeebreak allows, however those who have contact with D. Serada could confirm this quite easily.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gotta love the skeptics on ATS... they NEVER do any research
Here we have a guy talking to Martyn telling him he is dead
Anyone doubt it can just visit his youtube channel Secretnasaman and ask him

I wonder if that is why he was banned? I looked at his last posts and there were never any warnings. He never really got nasty with anyone? Oh well they never tell us... people just 'Vanish' around here.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
Good luck. Ignore the facts is "too smart for us" or at least that is the subtext of every single post he makes. It boggles the mind why he bothers to keep coming back to ATS unless it is to boost his ego by belittling others in each of his "contributions".

No it's not that. Trust me on this...ITF is having difficulties. Yeah he comes on real strong as a skeptic... and I know where he is coming from on the way out there stuff. If you look at his past posts, especially with regards to my 'Secret Space Program' stuff... then take into account what he states here...

This is why several of us will state over and over again... if you want the truth, you have to pay attention to what is right under your nose. I can't say more right now, but it all started with a word MISTY

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

1. Moon Landing : We went there. a) You can bounce a laser off the reflectors placed there during the Apollo missions. b) You can see the tracks of the astronauts, and the remains of the landers in the LROC photos. c) You can see the explanations of the "anomalies" in photos or video at badastronomy.com, for the real reasons.

Here is my take on this... In my early days I was a gung ho Apollonaut... coolest thing mankind ever did... then over the years I started seeing holes in the story. The more I dug, the more I found that showed discrepancies. Add to that all the nonsense of loosing the tapes and other stuff, I started to think "Maybe they did fake this"

Well thing is that there is stuff up there, no doubt...

So here is my current thinking..

We went up and put a small base on farside 1962ish. Kennedy messed up plans with his call for moon landings and that was one of the reasons he was taken out. The Apollo dudes went, but they had help... those tin cans did not do the deed. The films through the window landing just look wrong. They were told not to come back.. by aliens? not sure... more likely by those already there... ours

Then NASA says "we will go back, make a colony" They find water that the DoD already knew about. So everyone saying "KEWL" Except Zorgon... Zorgon says they will find a reason NOT to go back...

Well Obama just announced they won't get funding to go back, Mars in maybe 25 years, but they will get money to go to Asteroids. Buzz Aldrin teases us with Monolith on Mars, visit the Asteroids and says he can see no reason to go back to the Moon

Yet Buzz is head of Starcraft Boosters and senior science advisor to Gravwave LLC working on anti gravity and gravity waves with CHINA

So there you go NASA can't go back

My key problem has been tracking the HE3... I got it all the way back to LEO but didn't have the missing link... where did it go, and who had it. I know have that info... and dang it need to put that thread together... it will be a shocker

So my delemma is I have evidence to support the official version, and I have a lot of evidence to support my version that stands at odds with the official version

One other thread I need to do, and ArMaP suggested it because he noticed the oddity as well. The hills in Apollo do not look right
That is all I will say for now

2. Nasa having a secret space program : a) If so, then we'd see a massive NASA budget, to better hide the diversion of funds. If there IS a secret space program, it wouldn't be through NASA, but through a branch of the military.

Have said over and over it's NOT NASA... but I do believe NASA is aware of it at some level. Afterall they did run Mission control for the NAVY Clementine. But looking at NASA's latest 'success stories' in the press, I get the feeling they are becoming fringe scientists

The fact that there IS a secret space program was already released by NOVA Astrospies. This program was already in place BEFORE NASA. You could argue that it was discontinued... but then you have to explain to me why Richard Truly, first group of secret astronauts became Vice Admiral Truly first commander of the Naval Space Command. And the Russian long rumored secret space station Almaz actually flew for several years.

And just ask Ignorethefacts...

3. Nazi UFOs : Look, Hitler didn't even have a way to reliably reach the US (one of his constant laments during the war), yet you think he had craft capable of the feats attributed to UFOs? His folks were responsible for some great innovations, but they hadn't gone THAT far,

I have a feeling that Hitler was left out of the loop on this
. My problem is that when the NAZI saucer myth first broke, there was little traceable evidence. Now when a story is bogus, it usually stops there.. no more evidence because there IS none.

Yet with the NAZI saucers, more and more has come to light in recent years as documents become declassified by age. I think it's time to start filing FOIA requests to specific departments. FOIA is tricky you need to know WHAT to ask, and WHERE to ask it. Me personally I would start with US ARMY SMDC in Huntsville Alabama and on Kwajalien Atoll. Because if MY version of the Apollo story is true, THAT is 'Who done it"

I once sent a simple request to a NASA historian while tracing this down. They letter was forwarded to 6 other departments, all DoD... ALL were very helpful in passing me down the line to locate the document
End result is I have 2 of the 4 volumes and know where the other 2 are but I need to go and copy them physically as they are 300 plus pages. They are in Huntsville Alabama at the Redstone Arsenal... the place Braun and the rest of the NAZI scientists first worked at

Companies like BMW now can be shown to have worked on the Discs... the ONLY question remaining really is how far they were at the end of the war... and what did we do with the tech

Have to say, I've known several folks who work or have worked for NASA, in the past and who would have definitely loved to say that these assertions are true, but they simply aren't.

You have the wrong contacts
Since I started this in 2006 at ATS you would be amazed at the letters I receive. I even have NASA people checking out my website from work
My biggest problem is not enough time to explore all the doors that have been opened for me. I really need a staff... and that takes funding.
I have had volunteers... but they vanish when they see how much work and how deep the rabbit hole is. For some reason people fear to knock on doors that say .MIL

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think that the 'secret' is not that UFOs are real. I believe that the 'nature' of UFOs is the secret. So I agree with you on that. I also think that all the Space Stations built since the 'moon' adventure (whatever it really was) have been to observe these space fauna. Why NASA would do that must be about how the living UFOs power themselves.

Dorathy Izzatt said in an interview I saw that her UFO sightings filmed over the years appeared to show the "little ones" guiding the giant UFOs. She describes their behavior as 'playful'...as a living creature would act...& the "motherships' as a "craft" containing 'beings"!

Trevor Constable has been saying that "critters", 'live in our skies'...sharing it with kindred "constructed" craft...& has 2 books out detailing his work.

Ivan Sanderson writes about living UFOs in his works & even 'Jung' put it in his "considerations" of what UFOs could be in his UFO book.

Then there's the astronauts like Scott Carpenter who states that the US military thought there were living critters in space after John (Glenn) flew & Storey Musgrave who has continually stated that he saw what appeared to him as "snakes"...out there in space!

.......so NASA & Russia continually man space stations...even as the 'Soviet' empire feel, a Russian remained alone in a space station observing something, ignored (but he soon got a new passport!)

People are posting home videos that show lights & objects that are continually acting as if they are 'playing'...

So "Secret Space" must refer to the secret nature of UFOs that have been here all along. Otherwise weapons in space & the existence of 'nuts & bolts' spacecraft as UFOs are no big secrets!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by buzzEmiller
Why NASA would do that must be about how the living UFOs power themselves.

Busy right now but remind me via U2U to send you a copy of a document Jim Oberg linked me to at NASA (even though it was still hard to track as they moved it) It is a study by NASA of 'plasma phenomena" around their spacecraft

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Then there's the astronauts like Scott Carpenter who states that the US military thought there were living critters in space after John (Glenn) flew & Storey Musgrave who has continually stated that he saw what appeared to him as "snakes"...out there in space!

You can't base your earth-shaking theories on internet nonsense like this. The Carpenter story is basic lies by Birdsall et al., it's made up or grossly distorted for the eager-believer hyper-credulous target audience. Ditto the Musgrave snake stories -- he's quite clear he's looking at objects that are just spinning in space, like the space junk he often saw coming off the shuttle. Such as on STS-80, the notorious 'circle formation' dots -- Musgrave is explicit in his assessment of this video and it's not UFOs or plasma critters, according to him. Do you trust him? Do you trust any of the primary witnesses -- astronauts and mission controllers -- or do you just choose to believe the internet and dismiss all contrary testimony -- EXPERT first-hand testimony -- as lies?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Trevor Constable has been saying that "critters", 'live in our skies'...sharing it with kindred "constructed" craft...& has 2 books out detailing his work.

Trevor was the one that coined "Critters"

Denise Stoner, director of MUFON Florida and ex government analyst, told me in her personal opinion at least 50% of UFO sightings are plasma lifeforms and agrees with me that the Tallahassee UFO footage shows a 'critter' giving birth

For any 'Critter' enthusiasts.. check out this page of mine. Has the emails from Denise as well

www.thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 13-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hey Jim how's it going?

No I don't trust Story anymore because in that last video he says snakes were chasing the spacecraft then later in the same video he says he saw nothing. Why call them snakes?

It just seems every time one astronaut says one thing, then years later the story changes. Sadly I didn't keep old newspaper, magazine articles and transcripts from the early days. Never thought stuff would disappear and change. I regret that now...

So no I don't trust a lot of what they are saying. Just look at Buzz... talking about that Monolith on Mars... you and I know it's an unusual rock, may be worth looking at, but the way he presents it is designed to make people thing ET

The whole thing is a game... and this latest BS of NASA with the arsenic 'lifeform' is the cherry on the cake... The hype was designed to make the public think ET when in reality it was some error on a study on odd earth bacteria...

I mean just look at this (I saved a screen capture to frame
)

MEDIA ADVISORY : M10-167 NASA Sets News Conference on Astrobiology Discovery; Science Journal Has Embargoed Details Until 2 p.m. EST On Dec. 2 WASHINGTON -- NASA will hold a news conference at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 2, to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life. Astrobiology is the study of the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in the universe.

www.nasa.gov...

Gimme a break... If NASA ever wants to be taken as a serious space agency... they need new PR people

edit on 13-12-2010 by zorgon because: Sirian Holiday Planning

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have to say the astronauts do change their stories its almost like they are putting out feelers to find out if anyone actually knows whats flying around,in essence maybe it is`nt that hard to create or duplicate what people are seeing,so they are constantly sequestering information to acquire intelligience on people who may come forward with the technology offhand ,then exposing their hidden stuff.i`m not saying that for sure but seems credable otherwise why constanly put out feelers.
Some young student,a john connor is waiting to expose all I`m sure.Now the dumbing down begins.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Really interesting information zorgon, you are a real asset to the forum.

I think your thoughts on the sightings ring true, makes a hell of a lot more sense.

I visited badastronomy but i kept getting directed to a blogspot, oh well. Yet again, thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yes i kept getting directed to a blogspot. Hey that's a really good point about the russians, they certainly would have revealed it if they found the landing to have been faked.

I'm just not sure about the footage of them landing, it doesn't seem legitimate, and they had so many models, I think at least part of the footage presented was filmed in a studio.

And they also mention solar radiation in the doco, which NASA were not previously aware, meaning the suits would not have been able to handle to conditions on the moon. I don't know much about the radiation though, or NASA's knowledge of the effects of the radiation. Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
wow thank you so much for sharing this i am a new member here and there so much information on this forum regarding ufos! keep sharing thank you!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Gazrok

Yes i kept getting directed to a blogspot. Hey that's a really good point about the russians, they certainly would have revealed it if they found the landing to have been faked.

If they did and some punk the nerve to believe that commie claptrap, I would have called him a red sympathizer.

Such people have no credibility, they're almost as bad as the soviets - I'd say.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok If you remember, the Soviets' efforts didn't go over so well...one of the reflectors was lost for ages, though found not too long ago.

When? Can you link me to that? Because Jack thinks he found it too and submitted the location to NASA... Want to compare.

but yeah, if the Russians didn't see the evidence, they would have shouted it from the rooftops.

Unless, as von Braun hinted, the cold war was a ruse for both sides to arm up. Maybe then the Russians were in on it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join