It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with all of the U.S hater/bashing lately?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Yea. The POLITICIANS suck. The NEWSCASTERS suck. The PRESIDENTS suck. Not the people. Bashing the people of a country like they are the corrupt beyond repair government makes you an ignorant... cant say the word on here. I mean, why would you let yourself get so ignorant as to think EVERYBODY in America is the same?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
As often as this subject gets raised, over and over again, I am beginning to think they are finally starting to feel the heat.

Maybe one of these days they (Americans) will actually start to listen to the message.

Imagine that, an American with humility.

I think its coming. I think?

Nah, it was just another false rumour.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
First off why is this Board Business...second off There is not much bashing just because a lot of the people over the world DO NOT want your imperialistic way of life and the capital corporate way of life...and to have it being PUSHED onto other nations through a falsehood of Diplomatic...militaristic way of being by a bunch of Zionist propogandists' is not what the people of other countries want...i have seen the wonderful country of Canada now being destroyed by a pro Zionist primeminister and it is very sad.
It is not about Hating America or Americans...It is about how blind the people are to how your Goverment has been inflitrated by the pro Zionist movement and the American people are sitting back and taking it and having their Democratic rights being slowly destroyed and watching as they bend to Isreal' whim by getting involved in their politics...watching how they have infliltrated your media,your banking,your very government...and people are sad for America in a lot of ways as the beacon of freedom is being destroyed in front of everyones very eyes.
People are sad for America...and sad for it's own people who are being sold down the river.
this is not about bashing America...it is about asking the American people to stand up and defend their own country before invading others.
Your Country just as my home country is being destroyed just as the great British Empire has been destroyed...People have been watching the Elite reach out for total Control through lies and deception and are pointing fingers at those they think are responsible...and unfornatley is is those very NON ELECTED Zionist elite who have dual Israeli citizenship that control the inner workings of your government that are to blame.
So to the American people beware as your country is being destroyed from the very depths of the people behind the government.
SHAME on those who do not see what is happening.
edit on 063131p://f09Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
They're getting really defensive and are starting to sqirm in their seats.

Looks like we might be getting thru.

.... fingers crossed.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
As a UK member, can I direct you to my thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Too many people taking note of the minority of moronic American people, and not the majority of good American people.
edit on 12/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
When nations are stereotyped, people should separate the government from the people. As an American, I disagree with many foreign policies that the US government has. This doesn't mean that I hate my government. The foreign policies of America have caused many people in other countries to think that the US citizens are in support of these actions; therefore, Americans are bad and bash them.

When US citizens think of France, most will judge French people by the statements and actions of their government--so there is quite a bit of animosity. I travelled to France several years ago, and was warned how rude the people are towards Americans. My trip went great...everyone that I met was nice, and I had a great time (now have French friends). As it turns out, polls (which the French love) showed that the vast majority of French people liked America. So, I don't believe the hype in these stereotypes. It is my hope that the international community will learn to separate Americans as people from the US government.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
NO need to say sorry, u would rather be here because u get to drink your beer and go to strip clubs and talk on your i-phone, lol worthless crap that just distracts the masses, and sounds like you are one of the sheep

Um wow how you are SO misinformed. Sounds like someone is a little jealous they don't get to drink beer and go out and have fun.

Also it's wise to leave strip clubs out of your insults. As a dancer I find it rude and COMPLETELY wrong. You seem like the type I would ignore and or "accidentally" spill my drink on for being a dolt.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The cultural paradigm that is/was America is not aligned with the emerging NWO - that is why it has been relentlessly demonised in all forms of media.

There has been a multi-generational program of cultural subversion - such that people have been bathed in this from early childhood and have simply absorbed it unconciously and unknowingly through films, songs, books, cartoon, school - the KGB spent 85% or more of its budget on denigrating the image of America though planted articles in newspapers, magazines, books etc.

These people are experts at what they do - once they have got you to absorb ways of percieving the world as axiomatic - thats it! - your mind and attitudes are likely fixed for the rest of your life, as can be seen with cultural attitudes everywhere.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Ha! What utter nonsense. I live right next door to "America" and got all of my opinions first hand thank you very much. The KGB had nothing to do with it.

My opinions changed drastically when my work required I cross the border shortly after 911 and the border guards, newly accompanied by heavily armed, shouting militia, treated me like a confirmed terrorist, despite the fact that I had been crossing that border regularly from the time I was child holding onto my mother's hand. I got thru eventually but getting yelled at by man with a rifle is about as opposite as it could get from the way it had been before.

They had gone crazy. It wasn't just them, the whole of America had lost their senses. Its been downhill ever since. I am not sure they've hit bottom yet or even if they will manage to pull the whole world down with them, but yeah, it is more than frustrating to see all this happen.

It may seem like bashing, but really the rest of us are just trying to shake you, verbally, to your senses. And yes, the ordinary person is responsible for bringing change -- don't expect the government to do it because right now they are controlled by big $$. At least that is something we can't bitch too much about as we all have that problem.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It comes for different reasons. Some of it is actually directed at the whole western world and the US is just a convenient target. I cant speak for those people as they are beyond my understanding.

From those who actually support democracy and freedom I think it comes out of frustration. Frustration that a country that they grew up instinctively supporting and approving of is turning into something else. Something to be worried about.

The watershed for a lot of observers was 9/11 2001. Not because of the atrocity itself. That inspired sympathy and solidarity. But because of the speed with which america jettisoned its own principles in a flurry of fear and paranoia. Which still continues. 'terrorists under the bed', Tv channels full of simpletons and demagogues.

Nobody wants a 'fascist imperium america inc'. Or bankrupt failed state america. We want the real america to come back before its too late. The world needs it.

Its not hate its the frustration of watching a family member go off the rails while the wolves gather outside.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

Since I can't give you a star I'll give you a

Well put.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup
It comes for different reasons. Some of it is actually directed at the whole western world and the US is just a convenient target. I cant speak for those people as they are beyond my understanding.

From those who actually support democracy and freedom I think it comes out of frustration. Frustration that a country that they grew up instinctively supporting and approving of is turning into something else. Something to be worried about.

The watershed for a lot of observers was 9/11 2001. Not because of the atrocity itself. That inspired sympathy and solidarity. But because of the speed with which america jettisoned its own principles in a flurry of fear and paranoia. Which still continues. 'terrorists under the bed', Tv channels full of simpletons and demagogues.

Nobody wants a 'fascist imperium america inc'. Or bankrupt failed state america. We want the real america to come back before its too late. The world needs it.

Its not hate its the frustration of watching a family member go off the rails while the wolves gather outside.

What he said.

Dude, that is exactly it. EXACTLY it. You put my thoughts into words when i couldn't. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
People from Eastern Europe don't mind Americans. But we don't like it when Americans ask us whether we have TV sets over here.

On a more serious note, we are not critical of Americans as individuals, we are critical of American society (and the whole Western world as a whole for that matter) because for us the family is very important whether in the USA the family seems to be losing popularity. We are far more traditional and conservative than Americans, that's why. What we don't like about America is your government, the feminazi agenda and the white guilt. Why should the white race as a whole feel guilty when we, East Europeans weren't the ones that had Black slaves? We don't have black people over here so why should we feel white guilt?
These things are being imposed on us, although conflicting with our culture. However, it's not fault of the ordinary American citizen, it's fault of the American government that wants to have influence all over the world. Most people here hate the American ambassador, because he behaves like some kind of celebrity. He's all over the TV screen (he even had a part in a local TV soap) and he messes in our government's domestic policy. Many people here think he's our real Prime Minister.

edit on 12-12-2010 by imnessie because: small edits

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

but have you ever lived anywhere else ??

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup

Thank you for that fair and honest assessment from a non-American. Your opinion is appreciated.

Thank you.

PEACE

SLAY.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by imnessie
People from Eastern Europe don't mind Americans. But we don't like it when Americans ask us whether we have TV sets over here.

On a more serious note, we are not critical of Americans as individuals, we are critical of American society (and the whole Western world as a whole for that matter) because for us the family is very important whether in the USA the family seems to be losing popularity. We are far more traditional and conservative than Americans, that's why. What we don't like about America is your government, the feminazi agenda and the white guilt. Why should the white race as a whole feel guilty when we, East Europeans weren't the ones that had Black slaves? We don't have black people over here so why should we feel white guilt?
These things are being imposed on us, although conflicting with our culture. However, it's not fault of the ordinary American citizen, it's fault of the American government that wants to have influence all over the world. Most people here hate the American ambassador, because he behaves like some kind of celebrity. He's all over the TV screen (he even had a part in a local TV soap) and he messes in our government's domestic policy. Many people here think he's our real Prime Minister.

edit on 12-12-2010 by imnessie because: small edits

That is exactly what American society used to be like until the program of cultural subversion began to take effect!

About the Frankfurt School
Dr. Gerald L. Atkinson CDR USN (Ret.)
Copyright August 1999

Who in America today is at work destroying our traditions, our family bonds, our religious beginnings, our reinforcing institutions, indeed, our entire culture? What is it that is changing our American civilization?

Suppose you were to learn that nearly all of the observations made in this series of essays are completely consistent with a 'design' -- that is a concept, a way of thinking, and a process for bringing it about. And suppose one could identify a small core group of people who designed just such a concept and thought through the process of infusing it into a culture. Wouldn't you be interested in at least learning about such a core group? Wouldn't you want to know who they were, what they thought, and how they conjured up a process for bringing their thoughts into action? For Americans with even a smidgeon of curiosity, the answer should be a resounding yes!

Just such a core group did, indeed, exist. History identifies a small group of German intellectuals who devised concepts, processes, and action plans which conform very closely to what Americans presently observe every day in their culture. Observations, such as those made in this series of essays, can be directly traced to the work of this core group of intellectuals. They were members of the Frankfurt School, formed in Germany in 1923. They were the forebears of what some proclaim as 'cultural Marxism,' a radical social movement that has transformed American culture. It is more commonly known today as 'political correctness.'

'Cultural Marxism' and 'critical theory' are concepts developed by a group of German intellectuals, who, in 1923, founded the Institute of Social Research at Frankfurt University. The Institute, modeled after the Marx-Engels Institute in Moscow, became known as the Frankfurt School [1]. In 1933, when the Nazis came to power in Germany, the members of the Frankfurt School fled to the United States. While here, they migrated to major U.S. universities (Columbia, Princeton, Brandeis, and California at Berkeley). These intellectual Marxists included Herbert Marcuse, who coined the phrase, 'make love, not war,' during the anti-Vietnam War demonstrations.

By promoting the dialectic of 'negative' criticism, that is, pointing out the rational contradictions in a society's belief system, the Frankfurt School 'revolutionaries' dreamed of a utopia where their rules governed [2]. "Their Critical Theory had to contain a strongly imaginative, even utopian strain, which transcends the limits of reality." Its tenets would never be subject to experimental evidence. The pure logic of their thoughts would be incontrovertible. As a precursor to today's 'postmodernism' in the intellectual academic community, [3] "...it recognized that disinterested scientific research was impossible in a society in which men were themselves not yet autonomous...the researcher was always part of the social object he was attempting to study." This, of course, is the concept which led to the current fetish for the rewriting of history, and the vogue for our universities' law, English literature, and humanities disciplines -- deconstruction.
cont......frankfurtschool.us...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

My guess:

America imposes its agenda on foreign nations in support of American Corporations that want to steal resources so they can maximize profits while marketing their wares to unwilling/unwanting recipients through psychologically abusive campaigns that undermine their cultural beliefs. And the best part of all of that is they villainize those that oppose and hunt them like dogs.

Long story short, America is not the country our forefathers envisioned. It is a suburb of Rome.

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I don't hate the US, but I do hate and bash the government and both political parties on a regular basis. They are the ones that hate the US, both mainstream Dems and Republicans. The Federal government is American in name only, it is a foreign globalist occupation government that does not serve our interests, it just has to pretend to a little sometimes to placate the masses and not completley expose itself for what it is. Everything the federal government does is to advance the globalist NWO agenda, like bringing "democracy" to "rogue nations", which leaves them open to domination by international bankers like we how we are dominated by them.
Foreign aid is using our taxpayer money to prop up third world dictators and to keep them under control of the globalists, a form of stealth colonization. We ship our industry off at the expense of working Americans to help industrialize these third world colonies that are under globalist control. They are building an empire with our resources and people, we are being used and will be kicked to the curb as a third world dictatorship when they are done using us and have milked this country dry.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
One of the basic tenets of Critical Theory was the necessity to break down the contemporary family. The Institute scholars preached that [21] "...Even a partial breakdown of parental authority in the family might tend to increase the readiness of a coming generation to accept social change." The 'generation gap' of the 1960s and the 'gender gap' of the 1990s are two aspects of the attempt by the elite Boomers (taking a page out of 'cultural Marxism') to transform American culture into their 'Marxist' utopia.

The transformation of American culture envisioned by the 'cultural Marxists' is based on matriarchal theory. That is, they propose transforming American culture into a female-dominated one. This is a direct throwback to Wilhelm Reich, a Frankfurt School member who considered matriarchal theory in psychoanalytic terms. In 1933, he wrote in The Mass Psychology of Fascism that matriarchy was the only genuine family type of 'natural society.'

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hey, i agree with what a lot are saying. I can't stand our Government. I think they are one of the most corrupt. We have politicians that look out for nothing but themselves. Draining all of the little guys so they can keep lining their pockets with millions of dollars of our money that they didn't earn. They act like the world police getting involved in every other country's issues. We have enough of our own issues that are being ignored. Our Government is making its share of enemies pissing the world off. That scares me because of that little word called KARMA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join