It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with all of the U.S hater/bashing lately?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Danbones
what America is now is the OPPOSITE of what they fought for
which appears to be what you stand for
so again
you are not here for the debating are you

Sure if that meant the end of slavery as one of the results.'
That's fine by me. So you are for the enslavement of your fellow human beings?

most people who are awake know the civil war was about states rights and being enslaved by bankers.
Lincoln was bumped off for minting his own money just like the other three presidents that tried to control the money supply as it is described in the consitution

I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.

www.abfition.com...

August 31, 2009

Debt Slave Surpasses 38,000 Views in Three Days

The National Inflation Association is pleased to announce that its latest economic movie, Debt Slave, has surpassed 38,000 views on YouTube within three days of its release.

While some are calling the beginning of Debt Slave very disturbing and not for the faint of heart, almost everybody seems to agree that the movie is very powerful and successfully delivers its message that Americans need to break out of the corporate control of the mainstream media and prepare for the real economic collapse that is ahead. Debt Slave is a must see for you, your friends and family members!

www.inflation.us...

wow I can see why you wear a helmet when you debate
I am fighting slavery Slayer
even yours

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Ok Einstein

What exactly do you think I supposedly stand for?
I'm just curious what it is you're trying to prove here.

I called you out one several things that you were wrong on and yet you can't admit how far off you were.

1. You claimed it wasn't an American flag. The Confederate states of America were Americans and flew that flag.

2. It's not a "familly Battle flag bro" as you claimed. It's the Very real and documented Battle Flag of Northern Virginia. The original Confederate flag in your avatar is in a Museum in New Orleans

AND

3. It first flew at The First Battle of Bull Run, also known as the First Battle of Manassas in 1861 not 1863 as claimed in your signature.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I also noticed you changed that date in your signature without saying a word.

The "Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia" was designed by General Beauregard in the fall of 1861

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Danbones

As far as your gamer jab.

Yes?
And?

TalonSoft

Take-Two Interactive

I've worked for a couple of software companies testing and developing game software a few years back. I made some good money at it. Enough to send my daughter to University to study Television and Studio production.

You've probably bought and played some of the games I worked on. Thanks for helping me give my daughter an education.

edit on 13-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

assuming again?
me, buy a game?
you don't know much about Canada
I would have thought a software guy would

PS
as to the word JAB
i just called you correctly
if we were playin battleship
that is called hit and sunk
edit on 13-12-2010 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d0783301212.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You both need to either:

A) Go to bed.

or

B) Have some coffee and/or take a shower.

Just saying.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
Yes.

I guess it's senseless "American bashing" to get on a conspiracy site to criticize the United States. Anything other than apathetic indifference or outright praise of Amererka is considered childish, ignorant or dangerous.

Orrr... maybe it has something to do with the United States being the most oppressive nation in the entire world? With the world's largest, most expensive military in the world, and with the most security and intelligence agencies.. etc.. etc.

Yeah, maybe that's what.. I don't know.. "kicks off" all these "Amererka hater" threads. You know... on a conspiracy site.. so, yeah.. What a shock, I know.

Should we all be criticizing America's known enemies instead? Would that be considered okay? I'm guessing you wouldn't have a problem with that.
edit on 13-12-2010 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

Did you even pay half attention to what i said before you added your twisted analogy to what i posted? I asked a question and wanted to know why. I never said i wanted to hear anyone bashing on any Country friend or foe.
Nor have i said a bad thing about any other Country or asked anyone else to. Maybe you should pay more attention to the original topic instead of sheep-ing along on the bandwagon. I asked a question and then gave my opinion on the matter. Your post has nothing to do with any of this.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
In my view, we deserve all the bashing we get.

That's all I'm going to say. You need not look further than the white trash, redneck mentality that infests certain parts of the U.S.

It's ok to be proud but you should really question WHAT you are proud of.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

That's all I'm going to say. You need not look further than the white trash, redneck mentality that infests certain parts of the U.S.

I'm proud of keeping a roof over my Family's head and providing for them. I'm proud of my own personal and Family achievements.

White trash, redneck mentalities? Every race has shown their share of moronic mentality. Why even bring race into the issue? There are plenty of topics on that here already.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

I realize some of the things our country has done have been less than moral, however we are a learning nation and I don't see that as any reason to abandon all hope that we can become better nation and just give up on ourselves.

America respects the right of an individual to be a white trash redneck if that's what he wants, or any other type of person that any other given person may not personally like, as long as it isn't hurting anyone it is not against our traditions. Our country even respects the right to talk about other people and nations (including our own) negatively, many people do not enjoy this liberty and even more so many use it extensively.

I am already aware of what I am proud of, and while everything might not be fine, dandy and perfect like I want it, I'm not about to turn my back on this nation and it's people because of some simple questioning in my own mind, I think the quickness to put yourself up on such a pedestal is a mistake of pride in itself. The way I see it, even though we may not live in a utopia and yes we might argue and be quick to try and go 'fix' other peoples problems unwarranted, it is better than some of the alternatives.

These are my brothers and sisters here in this country, some of them are pricks sure, but I can deal with that.
edit on 13-12-2010 by RSF77 because: quote

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
What, you prefer everyone be sycophants to the oligarchs? I don't hate the idea of America. I am just not fond that our government has been taken over, so yeah, I'm that happy. Should I be? Should I be dancing in the street celebrating the fact that my daughters are most likely screwed? And who do I blame? I blame all of us, so yeah, I'm an American basher. We are apathetic and ignorant as a rule, for more than most societies. Most of us can't find other first world countries on a globe. Most of us can't communicate in our own language effectively. Most of us -- given a choice of false "security" over freedom will choose "security" every time, such is our ignorance about our heritage and our responsibilities.

I love my country. I just don't like that we don't control our government anymore and that our population has been transformed into a ignorant heap of humanity.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You can keep blaming us and relying on the ignorance of people to prove your point, you might not end up wrong but it is not going to do anything to help. One thing that could fix many of our problems is if we start acting with honest compassion towards one another and stop hating each other so much, so many people in the world hate us today for no good reason so the next logical thing to do would be to pull together as a country. I never did anything for anyone to hate me, and I don't think many of us have done anything to deserve this kind of treatment. Like I said in a previous post, I think we are comparably a very moral people, albeit maybe a bit petty with our words and cares. Ignorance and stubbornness, while they are hard to unseat, are not set in stone. I would like just as much as you if your daughters could grow up in a better country and then continue to help improve it.

I understand our government has its own agenda, and they always will, but it remains that the civilian population is still in some control and would not allow for any great injustices to be done. This will not change while we are allowed to communicate with one another on a national and global scale, and I don't see that changing. Our soldiers are our own kin and the government cannot function without us, US soldiers would never turn their backs on the people of this country, at least this is what I believe from when I served.
edit on 13-12-2010 by RSF77 because: removed quote

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

Actually it is the opposite . It is the people not the government. The government depends on your voting, support, and obedience to that government. What would happen if from here on out 99% wrote on the ballots during the elections..."I dont want any of you" rather than checking off what choices you had ? Do you really think the government would still function on that 1% vote

That would change everything.Then you would truly see that it is us, "WE THE PEOPLE" that is the problem and not the governments.

The key element is the 99% because 51 % is no longer enough.

The difference between the Illuminati (the enlighten ones that rule most of it) and us is they think collectively, believe collectively, act collectively and know the oneness of it all. We are still trying to function independently from one another. Because after all ..dependent is a dirty word.

Your excuses for not seeing this truth is already beginning to brew in your mind as you read this and it is what will continue to get you more of the same.

SLAVERY of the worst kind which is a slave that believes himself to be free but is truly not. For if you believe you are truly free using the comparison contrast to other nations freedom...this line of thinking will most definitely and indefinitely keep you in the worst prison of all. A prison you do not believe you are in.
edit on 13-12-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by SLAYER69

here you go slayer

The "Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia" was designed by General Beauregard in the fall of 1861

www.beau.lib.la.us...
bet you'll never guess my name huh?

and ask anyone who still holds the flag in high regard and many here have told me they do...
and they don't consider it an American flag at all

At first, I mistook it for the battle flag of the 22nd VA Cavalry, which my great great grandfather fought under (Jehu Griffith). The similarities are striking, but the flag of the 22nd isn't labeled with battlefields, and it's still in a museum in Richmond, not in any private family's hands. Matter of fact, I'm not aware of ANY "family battle flags" from the Civil War - all the battle flags belonged to various units.

From MY perspective, as one who had family fighting under that flag, it IS am "American" flag, but not a US flag. It's a CSA flag. Both US and CSA were "American". One must learn to differentiate the People from the government over them. Yes, I hold that flag in high regard, and fly it every Decoration Day, along with the others we've fought under.

Around here, we accord it the same respect given to the US flag in most places in America. That respect would include not trying to co-opt it into a single family.

No such critter as a "family battle flag" from the Civil War. Maybe you should try out the symbolism of the Scottish Clans if you prefer a "family battle flag". Confederate flags represent freedom from oppression by an overbearing government, and the right to get out from under that oppression. Didn't work - we're still under occupation, 145 years later. For the record, I live in the 10th Military District of the US Occupation Government.

I think you just say that so you can claim some sort of twisted justification for all the BS you spew about the US. Can we say "Agenda"

NOW WHO'S FULL OF IT?

Evidently, that hasn't been decided yet.

ooops

Uh huh.

On the other hand, I HAVE worn it in other places, but never to mask my ID as an American. That would be counter-productive, as folks usually know just where you stand and where you're from when you associate yourself with it. To be honest, I can't say that I care even a little bit if other folks think ill of America. It seems to me that the opinions of Americans are what counts in that analysis, what they think of their own government.

After all, it's THEIR government, for good or bad. It's up to them to change it, and they have the most right to be critical or supportive of it, same as it is for any other People around the planet.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

The difference between the Illuminati (the enlighten ones that rule most of it) and us is they think collectively, believe collectively, act collectively and know the oneness of it all. We are still trying to function independently from one another. Because after all ..dependent is a dirty word.

There is a basic problem with your thinking here you are missing. The illuminati exploit the fact that while they may be all on the same page in terms of how to get richer, if nothing else, the rest of us are all over the map. How many people, if given the chance to write in a name of their choice on a ballot, would write the name of a known racist? or a religious zealot whom they followed ... etc. etc. How many would actually make their decision based on reason, and justice? Some would, but they would assuredly be in the minority.

We are divided by all kinds of differences and it is hopeless to think of everyone coming together except by some fanatic Hitler-esque orator, or, as is done mostly today, by expensive pursuasive advertising that blinds the intellect.

Something needs to be done for sure. Writing in a name of your choice might be a good place to start to shake things up, but I am not sure how to get beyond that to something that would actually produce representatives who have our interest first and foremost.

ps just wanted to confirm, I am not American, I am Canadian. This kind of thing isn't just your problem.
edit on 12/13/2010 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Wow and i see that Americans haven't got a clue by these threads as to why they seem to be getting bashed,,,the degredation of family values, The capitalist greed of the nation, Fighting for the all mighty dollar which is becoming worhless, The high standards of supposed living which only the few pocess, the lack of community, the fact you think there is only thrid world countries beside you, the fact that the majority have no idea whatgoes on outside your own borders yet the few minority will scream at this, the fact that your being brainwashe in school everyday by pledging to a flag which seems to give you some sore of self importance, the fact that you watch your govement spend spend spend on defense which is use for aggression towards other nation at the bequwst of Israel, the fact that you think that giving medical to the people of your nation is somehow a bad thing, the fact that you think a welfare system should not take care of the less fortunate in your own country, the fact that you have ghetto upon ghetto upon ghetto in your beutifully shing icons you call citys, the fact that you think shooting someone cause they may tresspass is a grand idea(oops i agree with that),
The fact that you think everyone wants to be an American that you have such great lives and everyone should have a starbucks and a macdonalds, the fact that you actually think that others should not have nuclear capabilities cause you say so...and you think that you have the right to police these policies.
when heck why should that cause anyone to want to bash America...I mean really Is the American way not the way everyone wants....Hmmmm just go about and ask the people of the world...you know something...i have asked the people by traveling all over the world...and i can honestly say a exceptional majority would say...America can keep their world ...So please just stop trying to foist your captalistics ways on the reast of the world and concentrate on getting your own house in order...we dont want the American here.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I had the very same conversation with my mom recently about this. I asked her why things have changed so much, will this country ever get back to where it was as far as being proud to be an American. She was a kid during WWII and had lost brothers that fought in the war. She said we are no longer seen as the Super Power of the world, the wars being fought now are for different reasons that people just aren't behind and supporting. I grew up with a WWII military vet (my stepdad) who fought in the Battle of the Bulge. He died just last July and it saddens me to see how some of us have completely forgotten about those many that died for our freedom. Yeah, it's a whole new America. I have friends who are completely ignorant of our history and don't even watch news. They are too interested in their network sitcoms (yuck). If we don't know our history how do we change mistakes made? We are no longer a democracy, but rather the Corporacy (sp.). There is a feeling of change and hey, if my 16 year old kid has this figured out, I'd say keep your eyes and ears open.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

agreed

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

It's just jealousy. Also people just feeling inferior to us, so they call the US names. It's all very childish to me. I would like people to just be happy who they are, not everyone can be the best.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
Wow and i see that Americans haven't got a clue by these threads as to why they seem to be getting bashed,,,the degredation of family values, The capitalist greed of the nation, Fighting for the all mighty dollar which is becoming worhless, The high standards of supposed living which only the few pocess, the lack of community, the fact you think there is only thrid world countries beside you, the fact that the majority have no idea whatgoes on outside your own borders yet the few minority will scream at this, the fact that your being brainwashe in school everyday by pledging to a flag which seems to give you some sore of self importance, the fact that you watch your govement spend spend spend on defense which is use for aggression towards other nation at the bequwst of Israel, the fact that you think that giving medical to the people of your nation is somehow a bad thing, the fact that you think a welfare system should not take care of the less fortunate in your own country, the fact that you have ghetto upon ghetto upon ghetto in your beutifully shing icons you call citys, the fact that you think shooting someone cause they may tresspass is a grand idea(oops i agree with that),
The fact that you think everyone wants to be an American that you have such great lives and everyone should have a starbucks and a macdonalds, the fact that you actually think that others should not have nuclear capabilities cause you say so...and you think that you have the right to police these policies.
when heck why should that cause anyone to want to bash America...I mean really Is the American way not the way everyone wants....Hmmmm just go about and ask the people of the world...you know something...i have asked the people by traveling all over the world...and i can honestly say a exceptional majority would say...America can keep their world ...So please just stop trying to foist your captalistics ways on the reast of the world and concentrate on getting your own house in order...we dont want the American here.

It doesn't really sound like you know what your talking about, yet somehow you still feel like you have to open your mouth. If you don't have anything to say but uneducated trash, save us all the trouble and headache of reading your opinions and go cook up some fish sticks or something.

Also, you should pay closer attention to your writing, it's a shame to see us apparently ignorant and terrible Americans more literate in your own language than you are.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join