It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two car explosions in central Stockholm

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I fail to see how a terrorist that came from a #ty country, moving to a better one (Sweden) and getting citizenship, is changing the fact that he is a Muslim terrorist?

If anything, it contributes to the fact that this Muslim terrorist is a hypocrite and has moved to a country that is obviously better than his homeland, only to spread his hatred in the form of suicide bombers.

I dare say this - but people who are supporting this # are the filth of the earth. Danbones, you are a maggot and I hope you'll end up as a victim to those attacks someday. Being so insensitive towards Swedes in this thread is just not accepted and you're lucky this stupid forum is probably run by immigrants aswell. Any other place would have you banned on the spot for such a saying.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
reply to post by mr-lizard

Read my post on P.3 you plonker!

The only reason you're picking on danbones is because he's revealing the truth.

He's not revealing any truth, he's simply rolling out the same yawn-inducing rhetoric of how we must all feel sorry for the people in Afghanistan and that all westerners are bad people and other such rot.

At the end of the day, i don't wish harm on anyone - but the second a suicide bomber enters the equation with the intent of harming anybody - then i seriously cannot understand why people would defend him.

Unless of course those people who so openly cry about dead Afghani's are elevated enough to somehow think dead swedish people is the correct way of dealing with things.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

the simple fact is: the persons that you (and your trolling friends here call terrorists) are people that lost their families by your democratic bombs and bullets and are trying to fight back any way they can...

I am very sorry that you cannot comprehend this simple fact

must be your low IQ in question...

I feel sorry for you

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

No, he is just pointing out the stupidity and hypocrisy in his posts.

So you are telling me it is "truth" that EVERY SINGLE terrorist attack perpetrated by Muslims is just a false-flag???

Wake up dude, Islam is NOT a religion of peace and not everything is a "conspiracy".

edit on 12-12-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
I fail to see how a terrorist that came from a #ty country, moving to a better one (Sweden) and getting citizenship, is changing the fact that he is a Muslim terrorist?

If anything, it contributes to the fact that this Muslim terrorist is a hypocrite and has moved to a country that is obviously better than his homeland, only to spread his hatred in the form of suicide bombers.

I dare say this - but people who are supporting this # are the filth of the earth. Danbones, you are a maggot and I hope you'll end up as a victim to those attacks someday. Being so insensitive towards Swedes in this thread is just not accepted and you're lucky this stupid forum is probably run by immigrants aswell. Any other place would have you banned on the spot for such a saying.

Here comes a zionist chattin a loda bollox as usual.

First of all are you trying to say that all muslim immigrants who came to he West are murdering suicidal terrorists?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro

the simple fact is: the persons that you (and your trolling friends here call terrorists) are people that lost their families by your democratic bombs and bullets and are trying to fight back any way they can...

Wrong, the muslim terrorist in this case is just mad about afghanistan, hasn't lost a single relative in any bombing, and has all his family members living in Sweden.
Feeling sorry for anyone? Try yourself.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

yawn-inducing rhetoric of how we must all feel sorry for the people in Afghanistan

well, this says it all...

you don't really give a damn about Afghanis been blown out to pieces...

pathetic

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

yawn-inducing rhetoric of how we must all feel sorry for the people in Afghanistan

pathetic

Why do we have to? Sure, it's sad, but why do we have to give a damn about Afghanis in a thread about a Swedish Muslim terrorist blowing himself up and killing a Swedish man?

Do you feel guilt about the Holocaust everytime an Israeli soldier kills a Palestinian?

If anything - this says it all... you don't really have anything remotely close to informative to say on the subject, yet you cling to this thread with emotional reasoning due to US' campaign in Afghanistan. That has absolutely nothing to do with a Swedish muslim immigrant blowing himself up in Sweden. Nothing.
edit on 12-12-2010 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

so he IS a swedish terrorist
I dun guessed right

why is everyone calling him a muslim terrorist then?
he's a swede

well since we are now dealing with swedish terrorists
look out swedistan

PS
well maybe not
too cold for unky sam to grow opium there so maybe nato won't invade you
how did the Holocaust get in here?
jeeesh
isn't that a getting little worn out by now?
edit on 12-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

So you are telling me just because there are some American/Nato soldiers over there who have done bad things then innocent people here in the West are also targets???

I thought you guys knew by now that what the government does is NOT at all representative of the general populace.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

link   

MY bombs? Hmm, i don't have any bombs or guns. In fact if i remember rightly I marched AGAINST the wars.

I am very sorry that you cannot comprehend this simple fact

As long as you're sorry.

must be your low IQ in question...

I feel sorry for you

I must admit, having you around to help me out is a blessing. Your astonishingly high intelligence is exactly what i've needed and you'll do me wonders. Thank you so much for... whatever it is you've done.

And you feeling sorry for me. I cannot put into words how happy i feel knowing that some jerk is feeling sorry for me. Thankyou thankyou thankyou.

link   

Originally posted by Steam
reply to post by Doujutsu

No, he is just pointing out the stupidity and hypocrisy in his posts.

So you are telling me it is "truth" that every single terrorist attack perpetrated by Muslims is just a false-flag???

Now here's a million dollar question:

How [snip] did islamic 'mastermind' terrorists pull of such a spectacular attack like 9/11 when they can't even detonate bombs properly in their under wears, second hand print cartridges and a teletubby bag full of nails?

Than come along the governments who want to ban everything because they don't want wiki-leaks revealing secrets on internet, they don't want students protesting because they are violent, they don't want anti-EU stance etc etc.

edit on 12/12/10 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
when it's labeled terror then it's
false flag as usual done by filthy government
and the most ridiculousness thing is that we tax payers pay
these thugs to preform their daily crime so they can stay in power
and keep ruling over us poor bastards
reply to post by Dumbass

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

No, he is a MUSLIM terrorist because these type of people identify first and foremost with their religion and not with their so called nationality.

Do you honestly think that if he considered himself to be Swedish then he would have sent out the hate e-mail that condemns the Swedish people and calling them "you people"

It also doesn't help when he cried out "ALLAH SNACKBAR!!!!111" as he blew himself up

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

pathetic

Why should I?

I mean really. I'm more concerned about the Swedish.

If you did even a basic history course (probably not too challenging for you) - then you'd realise that Afghanistan has been fighting for hundreds if not thousands of years.

My sympathy is better directed at people who want peace, not war.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

i wa sbeing sarcastic little one
his country is *ty because in part due to the swedish tank rounds

1. How do you know he's an Afghan? As far as I know, most Swedish Muslim immigrants are actually Turks, but why am I not surprised at you guessing things without knowing them again?

2. YES! Obviously Swedish tank rounds are the main reason for one to move to SWEDEN!

Makes perfect sense! If Iran will suddenly invade, I'll move there for sure!

Lmao just do yourself a favor and turn down your computer man. Seems like you're one bit short of fresh air or something 'cause you're just not stopping to sound like a fool.

If guessing is the game right now, I'll play along and guess that you are a part of an immigrant family as-well, and this is why you're so emotional about it.
edit on 12-12-2010 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join