It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two car explosions in central Stockholm

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

that was so lame

Lame? What was?

I was feeding a little of the muslim hating back
and it doesn't sit well when the shoe is on the other foot
does it?

No your child-like shoe doesn't fit... No.

The Swedes have taken part in an invasion of a country that was never proven to have anything to do with 911.
thats all the proof needed
and more then the total that the muslim bashers have posted here.

And the terrorist defenders are out in force. There's NOTHING noble about blowing yourself up for any cause. It achieves nothing, and further propogates the idea of a war on terror.

You speak of the invasion of Afghan like it's unjust, yet you then speak about the necessity of these suicide bombers.

Make your mind up.

can't believe you didn't see that comimg

erm?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
reply to post by mr-lizard

cannot comprehend this simple fact... connect the dots?

I'm not surprised

edit on 12-12-2010 by donhuangenaro because: :-]

Your assumptions are foolish. I'm anti-war and bizarrely I also dislike terrorists.

So hush your pipe.

well, the lack of arguments and a personal attack just proves
my point...

I will not hush anything

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Are you for real, dude?

First flaw with your post - Sweden is neither the US, nor "NATO" forces.

Second flaw with your post - Sweden have no fighter jets in Afghanistan, and thus, cannot "bomb" civilians, nor taleban forces for that matter.

Third flaw with your post - Swedish forces aren't even mentioned in the article YOU use to BASH the work of Swedish forces in Afghanistan.

Allow me to use your own words against you once more, dude. Get real.

Sweden may send more soldiers to Afghanistan
www.swedishwire.com...

note the foto of the big honkin tank

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Actually, we're all lucky. I was a bit confused regarding the casualties of the attack at first, but it seems that nobody except the terrorist retard himself got killed. He's the one dead man they found on the scene of the attack, it seems. He really was as much of a failure as a suicide bomber, as he was in life.
edit on 12-12-2010 by David_Reale because: (no reason given)

So no innocents were hurt? That's good news.

One dead scum bag. One more notch on the life post of idiocy. I hope it hurt him too, as he lay dying on the streets, as by all accounts he had a gaping stomach wound.

His last miserable seconds must have sucked. Realising that the only life he took was his own.

By the way - ignore the terrorist sympathizers, most of them are clueless reactionaries and usually back down or accuse us of trolling when presented with hard facts.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Remind me what the simple fact was again?

I'm getting confused. You accused me of supporting the war, which i don't.

Erm..

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Tanks aren't used for airstrikes. I don't see the point of your link.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

but did tens of thousand civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq deserve their deaths by your soldiers spreading democracy and peace with bombs?

Majority of Afghani people do want democracy, and reject Islamic dictatorship. War in Afghanistan against Islamic terrorists is justified, end of story.

As for civilian causalties, they are never justified, but simply cannot be prevented in an armed conflict. But I noticed you failed to mention tens of thousands of civilian causalties killed by Islamists in this conflict.

you mean western agents disguised as islamists?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Wonder if the Swedish Government will try and tie this to Julian Assange too..

*giggle*

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

You speak of the invasion of Afghan like it's unjust, yet you then speak about the necessity of these suicide bombers

show me where i said suicide bombers are a nessesity
please

sweden is not nato but they are with nato

Some 500 Swedish troops are currently posted in the North of Afghanistan, serving in the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF).

www.swedishwire.com...
edit on 12-12-2010 by Danbones because: fixed quote

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Nope, besides a few scrapes and burns, nobody of importance died. I'm fairly certain most Swedes are secretly laughing at this pathetic excuse for a terrorist.
Naturally, excluding the people who were shocked by being close to the attack.

As for the terrorist sympathizers, well, I guess they're victims of ignorance and hate. Ironic to find such on a website denying ignorance.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

yeah it's called a disguise. You may also be astonished to know that YOUR police also have a 'plain-clothes' division and that the history of the human race has instances of people disguising themselves as others.

I'm just concerned as to why you are taking this thread off-topic in a vague attempt to prove yourself correct?

At the end of the day. A terrorist scum bag is dead. Surely this is cause for a light drink and a celebration?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

ISAF operates under a UN mandate. Not NATO.

www.forsvarsmakten.se...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

that again is just lame
no one has even proved a thing about this man
I'll bet he was a swedish citizen
darn hatefull terrorist swedes

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I've warned you guys about their pathetic line-of-work that causes them to simply derail from the main subject and starting to spread off-topic hate stuff (in the form of stupid YouTube videos) when their logical points run out. You don't even need to reply to these idiotic posts as they make an ass of themselves very well on their own.

the swedes are in afghanistan
naw couldn't have anything to do with anything
heh heh
thats a LOL

Do you ever make a post that is actually on point, or will we have to put up with this BS much longer? Feels like talking to a fourth-grader as I said, and saying stuff like "thats a LOL" is really contributing to that feel.
Try making a point that actually says something, maybe some of your ideas will come across and you won't look like an idiot trying to stir a flame-war over nothing.
..Or, you could just admit you're a raging-avid-muslim-online-defender, and furthermore admit you've taken the liberty to falsely claim this is a false flag while not knowing a single thing about this incident.

Anyhow - to something alittle more interesting than these buffoons, here is what the muslim side of the fence's true opinion will sound like if they were honest for only one minute.

Seeing as ATS is poorly coded and the image is cropped, Here is a link to the image
This sums it all up.
edit on 12-12-2010 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

link   

I agree. He probably was a Swedish citizen. But that doesn't really matter, now does it? He still was a terrorist who tried to kill innocent civilians. Nationalities don't matter when you're a terrorist, because you're still a terrorist whether you're from Sweden, America, Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia.

link   

reply to post by David_Reale

that again is just lame
no one has even proved a thing about this man
I'll bet he was a swedish citizen
darn hatefull terrorist swedes

Mate the swedish were the victims here. I'm not quite sure how you fail to grasp this basic notion.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Are you for real, dude?

First flaw with your post - Sweden is neither the US, nor "NATO" forces.

Second flaw with your post - Sweden have no fighter jets in Afghanistan, and thus, cannot "bomb" civilians, nor taleban forces for that matter.

Third flaw with your post - Swedish forces aren't even mentioned in the article YOU use to BASH the work of Swedish forces in Afghanistan.

Allow me to use your own words against you once more, dude. Get real.

tank shells bombs the only difference is semantics
which is what you are degrading into

As I said sweden is taking orders from the US and nato so your comment there was a waste of pixels
well its been a slice
happy muslim hating
it must be hell to go thiough life so scared of nothing

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Read my post on P.3 you plonker!

The only reason you're picking on danbones is because he's revealing the truth.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Allegedly this dead idiot , died as a result of trying to attack the Swedes due to the Mohammed cartoon, which in my book makes him twice as pathetic.

Freedom of speech, not censorship.

The people of Sweden should NEVER bow to these backward idiots.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Are you capable of reading, dude?

First of all, I've already told you, ISAF operates under UN mandate, NOT NATO mandate.

Secondly, it says much about your ignorance in military matters when you compare tanks to bombing. It's not a question of semantics. It's a question of different types of ballistics, not to mention precision. And, you know, the fact tank shells go straight forward, while bombs drop blindly from a thousand feet up in the sky. Yeah...there's a difference.
edit on 12-12-2010 by David_Reale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join