It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two car explosions in central Stockholm

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

You need to carefully read my post again.

Sure there might be some so called "terrorist" acts that are highly suspect and fishy.

But to say that ALL atrocious acts done by Muslims are just a conspiracy or a false-flag done by others is being stupidly naive and ignorant.

edit on 12-12-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Why should I?

I mean really. I'm more concerned about the Swedish.

does human compassion ring the bell?

of course it does not ring...

and about history, yes the Afghanis fought, they defended themselves from occupation forces coming mostly from the west (sound familiar?):

wiki

Alexander the Great and his Macedonian army arrived to the area of Afghanistan in 330 BCE after defeating Darius III of Persia a year earlier at the Battle of Gaugamela.[22] His army faced very strong resistance in the Afghan tribal areas where he is said to have commented that Afghanistan is "easy to march into, hard to march out of."[1] In a letter to his mother, Alexander described the situation thus: "I am involved in the land of a 'Leonine' (lion-like) and brave people, where every Foot of the ground is like a well of steel, confronting my soldier.

(mods, sorry for derailing of the thread)

back to the thread theme:

this what happened in Sweden is called: backfire, a consequence of western political fiddling and war waging in middle east... nothing else and nothing more
edit on 12-12-2010 by donhuangenaro because: :-)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
ATS is turning into an islamic-bashing forum.I think we get enough of that in the media hence not needed in a conspiracy forum.

I don't even see the point of pro-israelis, pro-US and pro-government folks being in a conspiracy forum.

DUhhh we are not here to discuss what the biased media tells us, we are here to find out the real hands running the Circus.

Than all these people come along and start asking for evidence and facts.Like the MOSSAD/CIA are really going to leave behind evidence telling everyone this was a false-flag attack perpertrated by them.

One has to look at the overall picture and see how these attacks shape our world and who ultimately benefits from these kinds of attacks.Because i can tell one thing, muslims definetly don't benefit from these attacks in anyway.

And modern history has shown us that it's the muslims that have been invaded, bombed and secular democracy forced onto them.You won't find any muslim country that has recently invaded a non-muslim land, killed all the non-believers and applied global caliphate.

edit on 12-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

edit on 12-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Learn to read. I marched AGAINST and protested AGAINST the war.

That does not mean i have to feel sorry for every muslim idiot who decides to blow himself up.

Now show me some compassion, or forever be known as a hypocrite.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu

And modern history has shown us that it's the muslims that have been invaded, bombed and secular democracy forced onto them.You won't find any muslim country that has recently invaded a non-muslim land, killed all the non-believers and applied global caliphate.

Are you for real?

Muslims have a HUGE history of attacking non-muslim countries.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Are you for real?

Muslims have a HUGE history of attacking non-muslim countries.

Well if you are talking in hundreds and thousands of years than that's a different story as every religion has got blood on their hands.

I am talking about modern history, around 50-100 years.You won't find any.

link   

ATS is turning into an islamic-bashing forum.I think we get enough of that in the media hence not needed in a conspiracy forum.

I don't even see the point of pro-israelis, pro-US and pro-government folks being in a conspiracy forum.

Yeah, conspiracy forums are for bashing the real bad guys like The West and Israel! That will make us look sensible and unbiased! Deny ignorance wooooo!

link   

DUhhh we are not here to discuss what the biased media tell us, we are here to find out about the real hands running the circus show.

Surprise surprise, even a Conspiracy Theory forum such as ATS has this nice little section (even two!) of actual news from around the world.

That being said, it's not stupid and even recommended NOT to handle every news piece as if it is automatically manipulated and tweaks the truth UNLESS you already have some proofs to back up those claims.

Anything other than that is OK.

As for Islam-bashing, I find it perfectly fine to bash Muslims as long as the opposing arguments consists of "This sounds like Israelies", "Just another Zionist propaganda", or "Who believes news from the Western devious media?".

There is a fair share of Jew-bashing in here aswell and aslong as it's not senseless I don't find it offensive at all.

Plus - saying that this terrorist act was done by a muslim isn't Islam-bashing, it's simply stating the obvious. If you find that insulting you are at fault here buddy.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Probably because you can only invade so much land and behead the non-believers, until you start running out of land.

Such as the 112 million Africans slaughtered by Muslims, or the Indians or the Persians.

Sure it doesn't happen these days, but as i say... Muslims are not as innocent or oppressed as they wish to claim.

Screw Allah.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
this what happened in Sweden is called: backfire, a consequence of western political fiddling and war waging in middle east... nothing else and nothing more

Seems like you're trying to find justifications for this terrorist act.

Also, Swedes in the middle east? Ahahahahahah! I think you should open a world map buddy, or atleast try to take part of discussions where you know what is going on at!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

So your saying that ATS should instead become pro-jihadist, pro-Jew hating, and pro-ignorance.

Just because people have a different opinion from you doesn't mean that you should shut them down and not allow them to talk.

Imagine if everyone here had the same exact opinion, what would even be the point of posting here if everyone agreed with everything you said.

To answer your question about why there hasn't been any Muslims countries that have invaded a non-Muslim one recently is because they just CAN NOT.

They lack the MILITARY and TECHNOLOGICAL strength required to pull off such a feet.

If a Muslim nation were to become a super power, you bet your @ss that they would be spreading Sharia Law to all corners of the world.

History proves this, the only way Islam spread was by the sword.

THEY THEMSELVES ADMIT TO THIS AS THEIR ULTIMATE GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Probably because you can only invade so much land and behead the non-believers, until you start running out of land.

Such as the 112 million Africans slaughtered by Muslims, or the Indians or the Persians.

Sure it doesn't happen these days, but as i say... Muslims are not as innocent or oppressed as they wish to claim.

Screw Allah.

Nice deflection attempt but you still haven't answerd the question.Hence the answer is NO muslim country has invaded any non-muslim country recently, killed all the non-believers and applied sharia law.

Regarding whose stacked up more dead bodies, that i can assure you if we compared muslim to non-muslim attrocities than the muslims will look very innocent.

Just communism and nazism within the past century double the amount you mentioned.

And the non-islamic genocides that took place in Africa?

You know it mate!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Nice deflection attempt but you still haven't answerd the question.Hence the answer is NO muslim country has invaded any non-muslim country recently, killed all the non-believers and applied sharia law.

Hmm i recall Pakistani muslims attacking Indians in Mumbai a few years ago. I think they killed 100+ people, although i'm pretty sure you're going to say 'it doesn't count'

Regarding whose stacked up more dead bodies, that i can assure you if we compared muslim to non-muslim attrocities than the muslims will look very innocent.

Very innocent?

Just communism and nazism within the past century double the amount you mentioned.

A little off-topic. But unlike you i'm not denying these atrocities. Unlike you i think ALL murder is abhorent, and i don't forgive muslims, since they killed a few less people.

And the non-islamic genocides that took place in Africa?

See above.

You know it mate!

I do indeed.

So what you're saying is... The fact that mulims have killed slightly less people than other various, random groups makes them as good as innocent?

May i ask what the weather is like on your home planet, and when do you return?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steam

So your saying that ATS should instead become pro-jihadist, pro-Jew hating, and pro-ignorance.

Just because people have a different opinion from you doesn't mean that you should shut them down and not allow them to talk.

Imagine if everyone here had the same exact opinion, what would even be the point of posting here if everyone agreed with everything you said.

My point was that we already get all the pro-israeli, pro-US and pro- government opinions on the biased mass media.Hence we are here to look at the other side of the coin.

To answer your question about why there hasn't been any Muslims countries that have invaded a non-Muslim one recently is because they just CAN NOT.

Now that's just making assumptions.Pakistan has a huge stock of nuclear weapons yet it hasn't bombed or invaded anyone? Look at Iran with a relatively advanced army, they haven't invaded anyone have they?

History proves this, the only way Islam spread was by the sword.

Hmm Not really.

THEY THEMSELVES ADMIT TO THIS AS THEIR ULTIMATE GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It's you whose trying to make out that islamists are going to take over the world and kill all the non-muslims and establish sharia law without any evidence, Not me!

And who would be more of a threat if we go according to whose stacked up more bodies?

It wouldn't be muslims, i guess?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Why do we have to? Sure, it's sad, but why do we have to give a damn about Afghanis in a thread about a Swedish Muslim terrorist blowing himself up and killing a Swedish man?

Just for the protocol!

There wasn't any killing of any other innocent Swedish man as some mistakingly are saying in this thread!

Thankfully, NO ONE! beside the main purpetrator himself died yesterday - when this retarded failure of a man blew a huge hole onto his own stomach!

Two innocent bystanders were apparently "qouted" as slightly injured due to temporary hearing loss and aching ears from the loud boom!

So I repeat - there were NO casualties beside this amateurish & retarded extreme idiot who killed himself.

And thankfully, this was apparently a failed mission according to the Swedish newspapers.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Chevalerous because: Spelling!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

reply to post by mr-lizard

It's you whose trying to make out that islamists are going to take over the world and kill all the non-muslims and establish sharia law without any evidence, Not me!

Did I? I must have missed the bit where I thought or typed it. Thank god i've got you around to remind me of things that simply don't exist..

And who would be more of a threat if we go according to whose stacked up more bodies?

It wouldn't be muslims, i guess?

oh well that makes it all right then. I guess a few more dead innocents don't matter to you then?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Why do we have to? Sure, it's sad, but why do we have to give a damn about Afghanis in a thread about a Swedish Muslim terrorist blowing himself up and killing a Swedish man?

Thankfully, NO ONE! beside the main purpotrator himself died yesterday - when this retarded failure of a man blew a huge hole onto his own stomach!

That's very nice to know!
I hope his 72 fictional virgins he's supposed to be having an orgy with right now are laughing at him at what a complete failure of a human being he is.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Here is my proof that Muslims one day yearn to rule the world,

Straight from the Quran,

Qur'an (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Qur'an (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah"

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Qur'an (9:88) - "But the Messenger, and those who believe with him, strive and fight with their wealth and their persons: for them are (all) good things: and it is they who will prosper."

Here are some Muslim clerks arrogantly claiming that Islam will rule the world,

You have no clue what you are talking about, go do your research before spreading nonsense.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm going to translate what I've found written on a next blog which I find the only way to reply to the muslim bashers on ATS.

"When the Swede shot down a lot of innocent muslims in Malmö (the swedish shooter/laser man) we never made the conclusion that the Swedes were evil. When a crazy muslim only hurts himself then the whole world stands on their head and the racists have their biggest christmas ever. How come?"

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join