It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by techniquespeaks

Agreed there techniquespeaks - what comes through for me is that WISDOM and spiritual awareness are far more important and powerful than psychic abilities...

On a side note, I love when someone says "Prove it" - I simply ask them to say scientifically prove love? Or hate? Or anything else which we humans have experienced, yet somehow can't truly measure.

In regards to Reiki, I am a reiki master, but stepped back from practising reiki. I believe the principles which lay behind it are far more powerful than the healing itself. The art of being human, in a compassionate, non attached way is far more healthier for mankind than being psychic.

BUT if someone can bring the two into balance, using the knowledge and wisdom gained through books/lectures/study etc - and then bringing in their own divine connection - then what more can someone ask for?

I have heard and read a lot that the way of the shaman is coming back. The true shaman is the balance between the 2 worlds and all ancient cultures/religions/tribes had a shaman/medicine man (name as appropriate). All these peoples, somewhat detached from one another, all shared common elements, one being the Shaman. They lacked internet, tv and mobile phones, yet all shared similar beliefs. Perhaps its only our Westernized/Materialistic view of the world which has helped us lose our connection to the divine?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by techniquespeaks

I sincerely appreciate that. I have no idea how or why this happens. I just think it is heightened perception for what ever reason, and as I stated in my case: a true and profound need to survive deployment to War. Thank you for not ripping me down, or ripping apart the concept.

Moleskin I am humbled by your thoughtful response as well. I do not know much about reiki, a general idea of what it is. I do know a bit about Qi Gong - which has to be experienced to understand as it defies a normal sort of articulation. On a side note, I have been blessed through a series of events in my life with a new sense of non-attachment. As this continues to expand in my life - my "abilities" seem to increase - although I did not set out with any type of goal it just seems to naturally occur as part of the process.

edit on 20-12-2010 by TheBirdisDone because: additions

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

No doubt, when someone says something that speaks to me I always speak up. You just seem to have a genuine way of speaking and I appreciate your sharing on this topic

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone
reply to post by MaximumTruth

I can't prove anything to YOU or anybody else.
Just as faith in Religion cannot be proven. Yet millions world wide believe and are not considered irrational.
I have my own views but I don't go into those sites and demand proof.
There could be scientific explainations behind "mystical experiences" - do some research on the Pineal gland.
Check out the studied and verified "truth wizards" - which I am not by the way - but I do get a "sense" from people. My "sense" was heighted during time in a combat zone in Iraq. My "skills" saved my life - if you have never experienced this . . . it cannot be explained. If you have never felt the "spirit move" even if it is merely an electrical storm or a flood of hormones in the brain you will not believe.

But Hey. Let me "read" YOU a minute: "Prove it to ME" ME, ME, ME, ME
I think you are a instigator - maybe a troll - and your posts on ATS seam to bear that up - and that doesn't take any special powers to deduce. I imagine you have dysfunctional relationships but this is probably a result of how you were raised and you are oblivious about yourself. You have no idea why you can't get along with others - or you surround yourself only with others that think as you do - otherwise you argue. I think you like to fight. Bullies need "proof" and insist on being right, others live and let be.

I am sure YOU hold what I would consider to be irrational views about certain subjects (Dude, YOU wrote on the Depopulation thread "Genocide is always necessary" on another thread you wrote "Everyone knows Jews control the world through the banks" . . . ummmm instigate much - or believe these things?) In any regard I am done with you. Namaste

ps. Get a Job!

edit on 18-12-2010 by TheBirdisDone because: Clarity

edit on 18-12-2010 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

So you can't prove it then?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I've tried reading you and all I can see is there is some danger due to lack of techniques. I think you're a nice person, there are lots of teachers in the "astral" who would offer to teach you some real techniques but in your words they would probably be too "superserious" for you, if not too hard since you would actually have to grow up.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
What do ya'll sense whenever ya'll look at me? ((If you catch my meaning.)) It could mean anything.

Something about blueness. Something blue, but that's easily symbolic. Also like some kind of a cross-hatch thing, like a lattice or something. More like an "X" than a square.

Sorry, that's about it.

Although you may have a mistaken impression about what a "psychic" actually is, and can/can't do.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

Hello anybody in there? Dense much? Like myself and moleskin wrote we can't can prove anything to YOU.
Furthermore why should we have to? Why don't you go mess with the 9/11 threads they seem more your speed.
What we are discussing here if you can't seem to come to grips with the topic is mystical experience . . . like Love - which as moleskin wrote you can't prove either.

But I'm sorry. Let me give you the special acknowledgement you need in life. Fine OK we GET YOU - you don't believe, OK - we get it ok? Do you feel special now? Is vindication the fuel for your tanks? You really want us to accept that you are right and we are a bunch of crackpots because we can't prove it to you. Not only that what I think you really want is for us to tell you we are so very wrong and misdirected. Your ancestors must have been flat earthers. You are just fishing to be told, YES honey you're right, you are so right!!! Please please please accept my request that you forgive us for daring to think out of the box about the mysteries of life. I am soosososososososososo sorry I think differently then you . . . please don't put me in the oven Mr. Genocide.

I guess the biggest thing I am reading about you is that you troll.
And maybe, just maybe this is a phenomonon that is just currently not understood?
No, no, that can't' be it . . . I'm wrong.
You're right!
You WIN!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I cannot reply to your personal message. I have not been on ATS long enough. (20 posts)
I cannot help you - I don't know how I do this, or how I "know" things . . . I just "feel" people, and occassionally events - I have gotten much better at this recently - and I have been on this path a long time, I can't explain it - it just "clicks" on. You have healing work that you MUST accomplish. Stay out of the dark arts!!! I know you are trying to push the envelope to have more insight - and it frustrates you there is not more clarity. You have to stop ALL self destructive and defeating behavoirs . . . this might mean you have to live on your own independantly without need of assistance from others, especially financially. You are paying too high a price for "helps" - and you need to strive for independence and alone time for breakthroughs. You can do this! The the first steps will be the most frightening.

If you don't not untangle yourself and become your own woman you will still have skills but they will be sparadic and not come to you as you demand them, or even need them for your own protection. You have to look inward and be responsible for yourself. This might mean critical relationships will change around you. If you must "leave" relationships do it lovingingly - do not break off in a way that leaves energy behind. Stand your ground on your decisions and do not yo-yo. Be self contained and radiate Love. You might not have the strength to do some of this self work alone. Seek helps from the light side, through GOOD doctors and positive healers. You are going to have some work to do so you KNOW what is GOOD. Meditation is the best self work for clarity that I can recommend. Because of your special circumstances I want you to stay away from Tarot cards and Ouija boards and other divination tools. You are not in a position to help others, you must first heal yourself.

This is not the decade in your life for that. This is the decade for true enlightenment.
Break that word apart:.
en LIGHTEN ment. LIGHT.

Somethings that may help you:
A Book ''___' Spirit Molecule" By Dr. Rick Strassman - may explain your mystical experiences, especially your near death - and your attraction to pushing the envelope. You do need to look at the pineal gland which naturally releases '___' into the body.

Try and eat as organically as possible. I believe this is especially important for you. It can be that these "abilities" are as simple as a heightened nervious system. This means you must be aware of chemicals and other toxins at a much higher level.

For a look at "reading" people check out the Eyes for Lies site, she is a truth wizard and they discuss mostly crime stories but read about what her life has been like living with her ability. Pay attention to the others that respond to her opionions.

Hay House books, as in Louise Hay are interesting. Don't take everything, or every whim or discovery at face value. Investigate. Read about the science of mind body. Look at other cultures. Ask questions. Consider Reiki - what is that? Read about Qi Gong - what is Qi? Understand Americans want things very fast - do not fall into this and do opposing works. For example practicing and working on non attachment - while at the same time practicing the law of attraction. Get clear before setting intention so you are aware of your true motivations.
Choose a path and explore with senses intact. Don't rush around all new age with hair on fire. Carefully consider the ancient methods, some have been around thousands of years and there is a reason for that.

Watch "The men who stare at goats" then google and read about the real program and the real people this "fictional"movie is all about.

Finally spend some time on Ellie Crystals website. Read both sides of the story. Consider theories but be just as fast to discount them. Be opened and closed at the same time.
((Sorry for the long wait. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to figure things out and do this and do that. Bah... this year is hectic. But yeah, on to your reply.))

I appreaciate everything written here and I really do believe in what you say. Taking things easy, looking at things from a skeptic but non skeptic point of view has been what I have been doing lately. Thanks a lot for you post.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaximumTruth
spoiler alert:

there is no such thing as someone with psychic powers.

prove me wrong.
~Ignores post politely~
edit on 24-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Had to add a letter to a word

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
I've tried reading you and all I can see is there is some danger due to lack of techniques. I think you're a nice person, there are lots of teachers in the "astral" who would offer to teach you some real techniques but in your words they would probably be too "superserious" for you, if not too hard since you would actually have to grow up.
Grow up yes, but don't make it soun like I haven't grown up at all k? Ughhhh and danger definitely. Somehow you predicted what already happened for me. Nice ^_^

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

What do ya'll sense whenever ya'll look at me? ((If you catch my meaning.)) It could mean anything.

Something about blueness. Something blue, but that's easily symbolic. Also like some kind of a cross-hatch thing, like a lattice or something. More like an "X" than a square.

Sorry, that's about it.

Although you may have a mistaken impression about what a "psychic" actually is, and can/can't do.
I dunno what you sensed but it doesn't sound like anything that is hitting a bell. Thanks for you reply though.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Rishiana - the new year is about to begin. The energy is very powerful and positive and I wish you all the blessings bound to you. Please do remember try to stay away from the darker divination tools - I wan't you to leave that darkness behind. So I ask you as a favor to do that - I will send "light" your way - OK? There was a Reiki master on your post, read back you will recognize the person. U2U them and ask them to send you healing. Seek good grounded healers to help you in this coming year ~ and you will find them.

Please look up Skip Atwater and Joe McMoneagle . . . PSI is real and scientifically proven. That said it might not always be or work as we think it will. Best wishes . . . . fellow traveler.
edit on 24-12-2010 by TheBirdisDone because: spellling

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

It is not a matter of just what you see,and in some ways there are not words to describe it, is more like emotional impressions,or feelings you get when you look into the eyes of someone.It can be very annoying I assure you,and it can ruin relationships learning things otherwise you may have never known.Someone who sees as you are asking is never happy with such a talent.To those who have it it is more of a curse,not a blessing.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

your source could'nt be more wrong.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Rishiana - the new year is about to begin. The energy is very powerful and positive and I wish you all the blessings bound to you. Please do remember try to stay away from the darker divination tools - I wan't you to leave that darkness behind. So I ask you as a favor to do that - I will send "light" your way - OK? There was a Reiki master on your post, read back you will recognize the person. U2U them and ask them to send you healing. Seek good grounded healers to help you in this coming year ~ and you will find them.

Please look up Skip Atwater and Joe McMoneagle . . . PSI is real and scientifically proven. That said it might not always be or work as we think it will. Best wishes . . . . fellow traveler.
edit on 24-12-2010 by TheBirdisDone because: spellling
Thanks... and I am slowly healing and doing better but darkness will always be attracted to me. I know this now more then anything and I must tame it so to speak before I can get away from it. But otherwise, I am fine ^_^

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The first thing that came into my mind was the image of a red and white plaid shirt.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tearman
The first thing that came into my mind was the image of a red and white plaid shirt.
I dunnno where you got that from but thanks for trying?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Oh, and to the skeptics, ya'll are welcome to post but please be respectful that some here are just trying to either find their way to improve their abilties or else they are seeing if they might have some.

Great for shnits and giggles what color shirt am I wearing?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sQeptiQ

Oh, and to the skeptics, ya'll are welcome to post but please be respectful that some here are just trying to either find their way to improve their abilties or else they are seeing if they might have some.

Great for shnits and giggles what color shirt am I wearing?
I was asking for "YOU" to read me, not me read you smart one. I do have a thread for that by the way. But anyho..... red is what I get.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Let me try this, since everyone else is doing so =p

You are in your 40's
You have 1 child
You love cats
You live in a double story house
You wake up early
You hate eating fish
You dislike your father for some certain reasons.
You have one friend that you hate, a lot.

Just seeing how well i go

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join