It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Could the gold be from light colored wood or trim. Is the boat large like 40+ foot size

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo

He who has imagination without learning has wings but no feet. Imagination is the eye of the soul.
Joseph Joubert

I will be sure to keep an eye on the demagrphic here on ATS

I have to be more careful and avoid unessesery comments

all the best though

edit on 043131p://f14Tuesday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)
Thanks for the best if this was to me?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karan

Originally posted by Rishiana
o_O My step grandfather used to have one a long time ago. Nice prediction if you saw I had one at one time.

I`m kinda new to this. I have dreams about future and they seem to come true, so I have read more about precognition in the last few weeks. Every time I tried to speak about this to someone, they either call me stupid or ignore me and change the subject. Could you tell me if it`s possible to improve these abilities, and if yes, how? Every site says something totally different about this and the majority of them seems fake and I don`t know anyone in person who`s possessing any knowledge about psychics
Future dreams? Mhmm... I don't know how to explain things, but do you see auras? Do feel and sense peoples energies? Can you harness on the energies, and when you fall asleep you see dreams of them and their future? Mhmmm try it out on me and if any of the above were what happened let me know and I'll see what I can do. On another note, there is the possibility you might not have these abilities you think you do. So always keep your skeptic mind open incase you fall into a rut ^_^

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone
Do you really want to know? This isn't about your hair, or your age, or what is in the room with you. You are asking for something else. You know this too. You have asked for a reading. Do you understand the law of attraction? You are pulling things into your life that you claim not to understand, but you are not clear about or are unaware of your shadow side pulling in the darker aspects, look further into this then "the secret". You have done things in secret/been part of a secretive society and you have mixed feelings as to if the actions surrounding this were justified. You need to pay back some sort of debt, you really don't want to do this - but it is about the energy that needs be resolved in the process - and not the actual reality of the action on this plane. There is a bondage in your life. You think you are sophosticated about your talents, but this is not an intellectual pursuit and you must learn this very quickly because there is not much time. You mutilate yourself in some way, either physically or emotionally. Do you cut on yourself? I see self harm, but this may be symbolic. If you need mental health care or healing seek it. Some of what is going on in this reality that plagues you may be left over from the life/lives you have lived before or the spirits that are attached to you. You must face these things. There is no easy way out. Each level you clear, will bring you heightened ability. You will either understand this or you won't. I don't need to hang around on this thread and "chat" either. You asked, I have given. I have nothing further to share with you, but wish you luck and safety on your journey. Ask for your guides and they will come. My post will either resonate with truth or seem BatSh*t crazy.
There is no need to reply.
No need to reply? Dude.. I'm U2ing you....... to the others on here. "THIS" is the post I have been searching for I believe. But there is still more I need to find out. Dude, I really wish you would permanently join this thread. ~Sighs~

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by moleskin
Hi Rishiana,

I joined this thread rather late lol - but heck here goes...

Now I read the first few pages then jumped to the back. Firstly, as you are on ATS, it would be easy to ASSUME you aren't quite happy with life, the world, your perception of reality. The fact that you are starting/discussing a psychic thread would suggest you have an understanding or experience of many realities, perhaps to the point where you aren't sure what is real, what is a dream, where the cross-over between dreams/reality occur.

Deep down, you are an idealist, wanting peace and harmony to exist throughout the world, a wounded healer who in part wants to wrap the world in cotton wool. When you see/feel/experience things which go against your beliefs, either effecting you personally, or witnessing the effect on others - it angers you. In that sense you are like water, soft and cool, but no matter how soft water is, when pushed in the right direction, it can be terrifying.

In mixing these elements above, there is an internal conflict, your own battle between chaos and order. One of your lessons is to learn to balance this out. To be able to step away from situations that enrage you, and understand everyone is only working with the tools they have available. Bit like when Jesus (supposedly) said "love your enemies, for they know not what they do".

I would extend it and say, you need to stay balanced, you need to keep your feet firmly on the earth plane. Escapism from this realm can be easy, but it leaves you feeling worse about the planet and its inhabitants and really your role is better served here, inspiring and guiding others, a bridge between two worlds.

- - -

Now I have experienced phenomenon that cannot be replicated or verified by science. So I know this stuff exists to a degree - I hate labelling it as being psychic though, for a label brings with it, expectations and limitations. Additionally being psychic doesn't mean you get wonderful visions of angels or her voices from above. It can be a feeling in your body, or a knowing. Deja vu is also part of the psychic senses. Its a complex subject matter and one I would hope real science would get behind in a positive manner to help explain the unexplainable, rather than simply saying it's not true.

As for what I wrote above, its all too easy to make a few assumptions on people based on what they look like, what websites they visit etc etc - sometimes the best psychics do it blind, picking up on people/things with no knowledge or assumptions in place - that way the psychic only has the energy to connect with. Great thread though, thanks for starting it

Moley
Most of what you said I learned already from the people I met through this thread or already knew ^_^ Your very good though, even if you did cheat. Mhmmmm and your energy speaks volumes by the way. Ankronias.... is that your true astral name?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
I get the impression that you know where something is buried or hidden. It doesn't seem to be of great importance to you, but keeping it hidden is. Could be a secret but I feel like it is an object of some kind.
Mhmmmm I do but do to safety reasons and even my own personal well being I am not allowed to remember where it was buried. Nice prediction ^_^

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by imitator
Soon a very important day, December 13......you will not forget, must be surprised.

Remember you heard it here 1st.
So Monday I will be surprised? We shall see >,>

Anything important on that day?
Actually yes, something important did happen. I met a lot of people who were related to a previous life I had in the past. Your very talented ^_^

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
pyschics don't exist
/thread

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by him777

Could the gold be from light colored wood or trim. Is the boat large like 40+ foot size

No.... and the boat isn't that big >,>

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HandBanana
pyschics don't exist
/thread
Yes, thats your opinion...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
your white with red hair and are currently in texas.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Thanks Rishiana

Some of it started as per assumptions built on simply being on this website, some of it, perhaps a bit channelled etc.

I have received a spiritual name, which I like, but stick to my human name none the less

I do a lot of energy work, so I know something exists for me, simply based on my experience. I enjoy it, but am still a skeptic at heart, which I find a good thing, as it makes me question and look deeper, rather than just simply accepting what any psychic or medium has to offer up

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You have no Feet,
You have Wings.

~Blinks and tilts head~ Mhmm.... I ought to say of course. I lost my feet when trying to enter you house and grew wings to make up for the lost feet, but meh.... that would just sound psychotic XD But no... no... "NO!!" Is all I have to say to this idotic post.

You are very welcome.
edit on 053131p://f28Monday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)
For your stupidity? Mhmmm nope XD

No, it was because of your reference to my quote "you have no Feet, you have Wings"

Have a good day

Please continue.

Hey, sorry this was a repost. Ignore this.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Repost

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatwolf
your white with red hair and are currently in texas.
No?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by moleskin

Thanks Rishiana

Some of it started as per assumptions built on simply being on this website, some of it, perhaps a bit channelled etc.

I have received a spiritual name, which I like, but stick to my human name none the less

I do a lot of energy work, so I know something exists for me, simply based on my experience. I enjoy it, but am still a skeptic at heart, which I find a good thing, as it makes me question and look deeper, rather than just simply accepting what any psychic or medium has to offer up

Mhmmmm still didn't say if I was right but oh well. Mhmmm I have mine and I prefer it ove rmy human name. Which I hate sadly >,

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I see you are very smart, but to say more I might, say too much. So, out of respect for you, I will say nothing. Besides, I think you really want it that way. I believe green is one of your favorite colors, besides blue.

Oh, one more thing, 15 pages of this is absolutely hilarious.

edit on 17-12-2010 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I cannot reply to your personal message. I have not been on ATS long enough. (20 posts)
I cannot help you - I don't know how I do this, or how I "know" things . . . I just "feel" people, and occassionally events - I have gotten much better at this recently - and I have been on this path a long time, I can't explain it - it just "clicks" on. You have healing work that you MUST accomplish. Stay out of the dark arts!!! I know you are trying to push the envelope to have more insight - and it frustrates you there is not more clarity. You have to stop ALL self destructive and defeating behavoirs . . . this might mean you have to live on your own independantly without need of assistance from others, especially financially. You are paying too high a price for "helps" - and you need to strive for independence and alone time for breakthroughs. You can do this! The the first steps will be the most frightening.

If you don't not untangle yourself and become your own woman you will still have skills but they will be sparadic and not come to you as you demand them, or even need them for your own protection. You have to look inward and be responsible for yourself. This might mean critical relationships will change around you. If you must "leave" relationships do it lovingingly - do not break off in a way that leaves energy behind. Stand your ground on your decisions and do not yo-yo. Be self contained and radiate Love. You might not have the strength to do some of this self work alone. Seek helps from the light side, through GOOD doctors and positive healers. You are going to have some work to do so you KNOW what is GOOD. Meditation is the best self work for clarity that I can recommend. Because of your special circumstances I want you to stay away from Tarot cards and Ouija boards and other divination tools. You are not in a position to help others, you must first heal yourself.

This is not the decade in your life for that. This is the decade for true enlightenment.
Break that word apart:.
en LIGHTEN ment. LIGHT.

Somethings that may help you:
A Book ''___' Spirit Molecule" By Dr. Rick Strassman - may explain your mystical experiences, especially your near death - and your attraction to pushing the envelope. You do need to look at the pineal gland which naturally releases '___' into the body.

Try and eat as organically as possible. I believe this is especially important for you. It can be that these "abilities" are as simple as a heightened nervious system. This means you must be aware of chemicals and other toxins at a much higher level.

For a look at "reading" people check out the Eyes for Lies site, she is a truth wizard and they discuss mostly crime stories but read about what her life has been like living with her ability. Pay attention to the others that respond to her opionions.

Hay House books, as in Louise Hay are interesting. Don't take everything, or every whim or discovery at face value. Investigate. Read about the science of mind body. Look at other cultures. Ask questions. Consider Reiki - what is that? Read about Qi Gong - what is Qi? Understand Americans want things very fast - do not fall into this and do opposing works. For example practicing and working on non attachment - while at the same time practicing the law of attraction. Get clear before setting intention so you are aware of your true motivations.
Choose a path and explore with senses intact. Don't rush around all new age with hair on fire. Carefully consider the ancient methods, some have been around thousands of years and there is a reason for that.

Watch "The men who stare at goats" then google and read about the real program and the real people this "fictional"movie is all about.

Finally spend some time on Ellie Crystals website. Read both sides of the story. Consider theories but be just as fast to discount them. Be opened and closed at the same time.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
spoiler alert:

there is no such thing as someone with psychic powers.

prove me wrong.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

I can't prove anything to YOU or anybody else.
Just as faith in Religion cannot be proven. Yet millions world wide believe and are not considered irrational.
I have my own views but I don't go into those sites and demand proof.
There could be scientific explainations behind "mystical experiences" - do some research on the Pineal gland.
Check out the studied and verified "truth wizards" - which I am not by the way - but I do get a "sense" from people. My "sense" was heighted during time in a combat zone in Iraq. My "skills" saved my life - if you have never experienced this . . . it cannot be explained. If you have never felt the "spirit move" even if it is merely an electrical storm or a flood of hormones in the brain you will not believe.

But Hey. Let me "read" YOU a minute: "Prove it to ME" ME, ME, ME, ME
I think you are a instigator - maybe a troll - and your posts on ATS seam to bear that up - and that doesn't take any special powers to deduce. I imagine you have dysfunctional relationships but this is probably a result of how you were raised and you are oblivious about yourself. You have no idea why you can't get along with others - or you surround yourself only with others that think as you do - otherwise you argue. I think you like to fight. Bullies need "proof" and insist on being right, others live and let be.

I am sure YOU hold what I would consider to be irrational views about certain subjects (Dude, YOU wrote on the Depopulation thread "Genocide is always necessary" on another thread you wrote "Everyone knows Jews control the world through the banks" . . . ummmm instigate much - or believe these things?) In any regard I am done with you. Namaste

ps. Get a Job!

edit on 18-12-2010 by TheBirdisDone because: Clarity

edit on 18-12-2010 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

I don't have any abilities and wouldn't be able to provide a reading, or any insight for that matter, but after reading through this thread as of recent it seems like TheBirdisDone has some great insight and wisdom, just wanted to give props to him/her perhaps? Either way well done!
edit on 18-12-2010 by techniquespeaks because: typos

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join