It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Cool!!! I really wasnt expecting much.. I just started getting random thoughts as soon as I read your OP and decided i would hit the reply button and type them as they came.

Thanks for the opportunity.. Since I did so well I dont think I will mess up a good thing and just leave reading you alone haha.

Awesome and thanks for judging my answers!

Oh and just an after thought i figured i would edit in....The part you said I got wrong about Gemini.... Well the symbol is twins right? Like 2 people? You said I was pickin up on you and your mom both and she lived with you? Could that be it?

Thanks!
edit on 12-12-2010 by ATC_GOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo
You have no Feet,
You have Wings.

~Blinks and tilts head~ Mhmm.... I ought to say of course. I lost my feet when trying to enter you house and grew wings to make up for the lost feet, but meh.... that would just sound psychotic XD But no... no... "NO!!" Is all I have to say to this idotic post.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATC_GOD

Cool!!! I really wasnt expecting much.. I just started getting random thoughts as soon as I read your OP and decided i would hit the reply button and type them as they came.

Thanks for the opportunity.. Since I did so well I dont think I will mess up a good thing and just leave reading you alone haha.

Awesome and thanks for judging my answers!

Oh and just an after thought i figured i would edit in....The part you said I got wrong about Gemini.... Well the symbol is twins right? Like 2 people? You said I was pickin up on you and your mom both and she lived with you? Could that be it?

Thanks!
edit on 12-12-2010 by ATC_GOD because: (no reason given)
I don't know. I recently found a girl online who looked like my best friend. To tell the truth, this girl seems more like my other half aswell as what I would want in a best friend. Perhaps that is what you picked up on? Or it could be my mother. It could be two things in my eyes. Well nice job none the less and your welcome ^_^

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Im not getting anything from you except red green and blue, straw yellow, bright sun light brownish hair, light breeze, pale full moon becoming crescent, youre crying with your head down, you dont understand why but you know why, you feel special but burdened because you cant do more.

You like smoke, pipe, youve been to times square, you looked up and felt love, you like to be naked when you sleep, u have someone who is dark to you but warm, your room is blueish in hue like the moon is hitting, then your on a farm, ur smiling.

the cat scratched you, the wind whispers in your ear, scratchy voice, sweet , you tried to go into the light, ou couldnt see and you fell, you will keep trying, u r love, u wish u were me, u r very revengeful even though you do not feel negativity... you think youre controlling karma... you want to float forever.......... im stopping now

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data

Give me some time, and soon as your back online, Ill message you with some sources and the concepts

You'll be pleasantly surprised I'm sure
I think I was.... and considering you messed up some of my abilities me and you need to talk again >,>

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare

I have over 700 lbs of dogs living IN my house : )... yes, I like them.
o_O Does your place smell like wet dog? I predict it XD Jk. But no... thats interesting I couldn't pick up on the dogs, but instead picked up on the cats. I wonder if the two share different auras? Theres something to look into.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
Im not getting anything from you except red green and blue, straw yellow, bright sun light brownish hair, light breeze, pale full moon becoming crescent, youre crying with your head down, you dont understand why but you know why, you feel special but burdened because you cant do more.

You like smoke, pipe, youve been to times square, you looked up and felt love, you like to be naked when you sleep, u have someone who is dark to you but warm, your room is blueish in hue like the moon is hitting, then your on a farm, ur smiling.

the cat scratched you, the wind whispers in your ear, scratchy voice, sweet , you tried to go into the light, ou couldnt see and you fell, you will keep trying, u r love, u wish u were me, u r very revengeful even though you do not feel negativity... you think youre controlling karma... you want to float forever.......... im stopping now

Mhmmmmm I'm not gonna even hint on what you got right anymore. Only because I can tell your trying to prove a point that in my eyes.... means nothing if I don't see it with my own. Please understand... though I will tell you how many things you did get right, if you are curious. Mhmmm three things and one of those things was apparently connected to the astral realm. Well anyway.... have a good day.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
IDK I just listened to the whisper as best as I could and I told the truth of what I could grasp. We've done this b4 havent we?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

IDK I just listened to the whisper as best as I could and I told the truth of what I could grasp. We've done this b4 havent we?

Mhmmm I dunno... unless your familiar with a certaim Legend then no, we have not.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I know nothing

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I know nothing

Mhmm.... then I really don't know what to say >,>

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

You are a beautiful blonde girl! College type.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity

You are a beautiful blonde girl! College type.
Mhmmmm nope, and nope. Good guess I suppose, and if you are psychic then keep trying ^_^

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by Seventytwo
You have no Feet,
You have Wings.

~Blinks and tilts head~ Mhmm.... I ought to say of course. I lost my feet when trying to enter you house and grew wings to make up for the lost feet, but meh.... that would just sound psychotic XD But no... no... "NO!!" Is all I have to say to this idotic post.

You are very welcome.
edit on 053131p://f28Monday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Do you have an orange tabby colored cat?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I get the feeling that you are a warm and kind person, someone who would be very nerturing, I also get the feeling you went through a difficult time resently but are coming through the other side of it ?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

You are tall, dark grey haie, thin in your mid 50's. You are fairly intelligent, and work for an arm of the US government, a not real secretive one.
You are not married, and like Asian food. Can tell you more, if you need it. A.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I picture a big boat. I picture a it white with rust stains or maybe gold trim.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

What do ya'll sense whenever ya'll look at me? ((If you catch my meaning.)) It could mean anything.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More info needed

You are raised by country folk.
You are not afraid of food...although you are not fat by my standards you are hefty...
You fear god but not sure if you are allowed to think about if he exist's or not.
Your favorite store is walmart. maybe not favorite but you go there alot

should i go on before i hit a raw nerve?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i feel that you are being misleading for testing purposes, but you are a very honest and easy going person, your true age is 38 and your name is definetely not rishiana, thats the name of a close relative, possibly a niece. your a single mother, divorced in the last 2 years, he wasnt an abusive husband, but he cheated on you allot and he left you for some bimbo, and your still hurt from it, but you carry on with life for your kids sake, which are in there late teens. you claim to be a mutt(from previous post), but you are not, and that stops you from finding the right person for you, so you end up chatting online very often to escape the boredom of lonliness. 128lbs. 5'5'' dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and attractive. you work in the medical field, as a secretary or clerical with patient records, and you like your job but you hate the pay. lol well there ya go

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join