It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The only thing I seem to pick up over and over again is that something tramatic happened to you near water.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo

Originally posted by Rishiana

You have no Feet,
You have Wings.

~Blinks and tilts head~ Mhmm.... I ought to say of course. I lost my feet when trying to enter you house and grew wings to make up for the lost feet, but meh.... that would just sound psychotic XD But no... no... "NO!!" Is all I have to say to this idotic post.

You are very welcome.
edit on 053131p://f28Monday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)
For your stupidity? Mhmmm nope XD

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karan
Do you have an orange tabby colored cat?
o_O My step grandfather used to have one a long time ago. Nice prediction if you saw I had one at one time.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashleigh
I get the feeling that you are a warm and kind person, someone who would be very nerturing, I also get the feeling you went through a difficult time resently but are coming through the other side of it ?
Very correct. ~Sighs~ Though I wonder why people keep picking up on such things now. Nice job.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by arlinecarol
reply to post by Rishiana

You are tall, dark grey haie, thin in your mid 50's. You are fairly intelligent, and work for an arm of the US government, a not real secretive one.
You are not married, and like Asian food. Can tell you more, if you need it. A.
Mhmmm.... nope, nop though I do have a few strands of grey. Mhmm that one can be decided for among the people themselves. I feel I am pretty intelligent though. Yes I am thin, but not in my mid fifties no. Arm of the government no, but do I know someone in the gonverment? Mhmmm you'll have to predict that one yourself ^_________^ Oh and you mentioned I like Asian food right? Well, you are right on that one ^_^ Oh and yes I am not married.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Rishiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by him777
I picture a big boat. I picture a it white with rust stains or maybe gold trim.
o_O My grandpa has a big white boat, but it isn't rusted and it doesn't have gold trim. Intersting though >,>

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

What do ya'll sense whenever ya'll look at me? ((If you catch my meaning.)) It could mean anything.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More info needed

You are raised by country folk.
You are not afraid of food...although you are not fat by my standards you are hefty...
You fear god but not sure if you are allowed to think about if he exist's or not.
Your favorite store is walmart. maybe not favorite but you go there alot

should i go on before i hit a raw nerve?
Nope, nope, nope, and your right that I have easy access to a Walmart store. About within a mile walking distance that now I think about >,>

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by markem33
i feel that you are being misleading for testing purposes, but you are a very honest and easy going person, your true age is 38 and your name is definetely not rishiana, thats the name of a close relative, possibly a niece. your a single mother, divorced in the last 2 years, he wasnt an abusive husband, but he cheated on you allot and he left you for some bimbo, and your still hurt from it, but you carry on with life for your kids sake, which are in there late teens. you claim to be a mutt(from previous post), but you are not, and that stops you from finding the right person for you, so you end up chatting online very often to escape the boredom of lonliness. 128lbs. 5'5'' dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and attractive. you work in the medical field, as a secretary or clerical with patient records, and you like your job but you hate the pay. lol well there ya go
You got everything wrong >,> Mhmmm how the heck did you think I was a blond with blue eyes? That or misleading? ~Sighs and shakes head in disappointment~
edit on 13-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Wrong word

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
The only thing I seem to pick up over and over again is that something tramatic happened to you near water.
o_O Well that is true >,>

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
well I can't guess much because I read a few pages here and there and I could say things based on the process of elimination, so what's left to say about you?

I'm going to say you keep your nails manicured, you answer phones for a living. You look like Belle from disney's Beauty and the Beast.

You gossip alot, do yoga, read the tabloids.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

aww no wonder i never win the lottery lol i suck!, ok heres a couple ?'s for you.
how many kids do i have?
what is there mothers name?
and what state do i live in?
give it a go.
edit on 13-12-2010 by markem33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

You have no Feet,
You have Wings.

~Blinks and tilts head~ Mhmm.... I ought to say of course. I lost my feet when trying to enter you house and grew wings to make up for the lost feet, but meh.... that would just sound psychotic XD But no... no... "NO!!" Is all I have to say to this idotic post.

You are very welcome.
edit on 053131p://f28Monday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)
For your stupidity? Mhmmm nope XD

No, it was because of your reference to my quote "you have no Feet, you have Wings"

Have a good day

Please continue.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

He who has imagination without learning has wings but no feet. Imagination is the eye of the soul.
Joseph Joubert

I will be sure to keep an eye on the demagrphic here on ATS

I have to be more careful and avoid unessesery comments

all the best though

edit on 043131p://f14Tuesday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
well I can't guess much because I read a few pages here and there and I could say things based on the process of elimination, so what's left to say about you?

I'm going to say you keep your nails manicured, you answer phones for a living. You look like Belle from disney's Beauty and the Beast.

You gossip alot, do yoga, read the tabloids.
o_O Um.... yes to my nails being well kept. Um... nope, and no >,> Good try I guess?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

o_O My step grandfather used to have one a long time ago. Nice prediction if you saw I had one at one time.

I`m kinda new to this. I have dreams about future and they seem to come true, so I have read more about precognition in the last few weeks. Every time I tried to speak about this to someone, they either call me stupid or ignore me and change the subject. Could you tell me if it`s possible to improve these abilities, and if yes, how? Every site says something totally different about this and the majority of them seems fake and I don`t know anyone in person who`s possessing any knowledge about psychics

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Do you really want to know? This isn't about your hair, or your age, or what is in the room with you. You are asking for something else. You know this too. You have asked for a reading. Do you understand the law of attraction? You are pulling things into your life that you claim not to understand, but you are not clear about or are unaware of your shadow side pulling in the darker aspects, look further into this then "the secret". You have done things in secret/been part of a secretive society and you have mixed feelings as to if the actions surrounding this were justified. You need to pay back some sort of debt, you really don't want to do this - but it is about the energy that needs be resolved in the process - and not the actual reality of the action on this plane. There is a bondage in your life. You think you are sophosticated about your talents, but this is not an intellectual pursuit and you must learn this very quickly because there is not much time. You mutilate yourself in some way, either physically or emotionally. Do you cut on yourself? I see self harm, but this may be symbolic. If you need mental health care or healing seek it. Some of what is going on in this reality that plagues you may be left over from the life/lives you have lived before or the spirits that are attached to you. You must face these things. There is no easy way out. Each level you clear, will bring you heightened ability. You will either understand this or you won't. I don't need to hang around on this thread and "chat" either. You asked, I have given. I have nothing further to share with you, but wish you luck and safety on your journey. Ask for your guides and they will come. My post will either resonate with truth or seem BatSh*t crazy.
There is no need to reply.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hi Rishiana,

I joined this thread rather late lol - but heck here goes...

Now I read the first few pages then jumped to the back. Firstly, as you are on ATS, it would be easy to ASSUME you aren't quite happy with life, the world, your perception of reality. The fact that you are starting/discussing a psychic thread would suggest you have an understanding or experience of many realities, perhaps to the point where you aren't sure what is real, what is a dream, where the cross-over between dreams/reality occur.

Deep down, you are an idealist, wanting peace and harmony to exist throughout the world, a wounded healer who in part wants to wrap the world in cotton wool. When you see/feel/experience things which go against your beliefs, either effecting you personally, or witnessing the effect on others - it angers you. In that sense you are like water, soft and cool, but no matter how soft water is, when pushed in the right direction, it can be terrifying.

In mixing these elements above, there is an internal conflict, your own battle between chaos and order. One of your lessons is to learn to balance this out. To be able to step away from situations that enrage you, and understand everyone is only working with the tools they have available. Bit like when Jesus (supposedly) said "love your enemies, for they know not what they do".

I would extend it and say, you need to stay balanced, you need to keep your feet firmly on the earth plane. Escapism from this realm can be easy, but it leaves you feeling worse about the planet and its inhabitants and really your role is better served here, inspiring and guiding others, a bridge between two worlds.

- - -

Now I have experienced phenomenon that cannot be replicated or verified by science. So I know this stuff exists to a degree - I hate labelling it as being psychic though, for a label brings with it, expectations and limitations. Additionally being psychic doesn't mean you get wonderful visions of angels or her voices from above. It can be a feeling in your body, or a knowing. Deja vu is also part of the psychic senses. Its a complex subject matter and one I would hope real science would get behind in a positive manner to help explain the unexplainable, rather than simply saying it's not true.

As for what I wrote above, its all too easy to make a few assumptions on people based on what they look like, what websites they visit etc etc - sometimes the best psychics do it blind, picking up on people/things with no knowledge or assumptions in place - that way the psychic only has the energy to connect with. Great thread though, thanks for starting it

Moley

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I get the impression that you know where something is buried or hidden. It doesn't seem to be of great importance to you, but keeping it hidden is. Could be a secret but I feel like it is an object of some kind.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I believe there is a really great film on "Quantum Communication", which is a must see for anyone interested in esp or remote viewing. Study a little on the pineal gland and then see the connection between that and floride. Starts the collecting of the pieces for you. Just put them together and you will see that every human has great abilities that have been hiding from us!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
Soon a very important day, December 13......you will not forget, must be surprised.

Remember you heard it here 1st.
So Monday I will be surprised? We shall see >,>

Anything important on that day?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join