It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Ron Paul Tells The Truth About WikiLeaks Infront Of Congress

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thunderlady

could you please give facts on how i am oblivious on mr paul's stances?

And, yes, being anti-choice is being anti-woman and makes a person a misogynist in no uncertain terms.

just because the man believes in the rights of an unborn child does not mean he is "anti-woman" that is just your opinion and my opinion is that your opinion is a a horribly thought out opinion at that. (unties tongue)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Getting a little tired of repeating myself...I can't support a misogynist, a hate monger. And I believe that as members of society we have a duty to each other to keep the farm running, as it were.

Farm running??
What kind of farm would it be if you aborted every newborn??

And saying Ron Paul is a hate monger really shows where you are coming from..
That doesn't come from HIS stance, it comes from YOURS..

I just wonder who's payroll you're on..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN

Originally posted by thunderlady
Not in the slightest. But way to project!

I find this "argument" hilarious.

You're just trolling now. You lost. I know you lost. Everyone here knows you lost. And most importantly... You know you lost.

You've proven you know nothing of Ron Paul's views. You've proven you know nothing of the tax system in this country. And you have proven that you like the word misogyny. That's all you've proven.
edit on 12/10/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

Feel better now? The facts I stated still stand. Ron Paul is anti-woman and doesn't like paved roads. You refute me with quotes if I'm so wrong. I'm the only person in this thread who has bothered to back up any of my assertions.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Guys/Gals..
I think it's time to stop feeding the trolls..
Trolls are bad enough..
Fat trolls are plain ugly..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius

He has stated publicly that he would never support an anti-abortion bill.

I thought I should post that again so she would hopefully read it.

She won't, because it disproves her. She'll just continue to dodge it and use the same words in her posts. She can't deal with the fact that she lost the debate.

He's proclaimed himself to be anti-abortion! Vocally, verbally and for decades. Claiming he would never outright band the procedure does not mean a stance against restricting it as we saw with his so-called Partial-Birth Abortion vote which we all know only occurs when the life of the mother is at risk or the fetus is essentially non-viable.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

ALL RIGHT ENOUGH ALREADY!

LOOK AT THE THREAD TITLE!

Does it say Ron pauls anti abortion positions and mysoginy??? NO It's the truth about Wikileaks as spoken to the United States Congress.

We get that you are against pro-life positions on abortion, but can you please stop posting a bunch of POPPYCOCK, BRAVO SIERRA, in this thread. Go start another thread to rant about how being anti abortion makes some one anti woman at the same time. Thats the dumbest thing I may have ever read here on ATS.

Sometimes I wish i was a flippin mod. This thread is shot.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Getting a little tired of repeating myself...

I'm getting tired of you repeating yourself too. Use a new argument, would you?

Please?

I stated the 2 things I take issue with in his platform and, instead of wisely trying to woo me over to his lonely corner, you've attacked and attacked and attacked and attacked me. This is not the way to win supporters. Not that you could win me over anyway because bigotry and social services are on the top of my importance when it comes to voting list. But I'm sure there are other people who were also 50% in his corner who, instead of alienating and bullying, you could have tried to charm with all. these. great. things. about. Ron. Paul.

Assuming, of course, you are literate of his platform.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
wow go Ron Paul go!.
magnificent.
I am amazed that some one is standing up and saying this.
I wonder if Ron Paul reads ATS?
he uses a lot of the arguments.
just don't drive by any grassy knoll's.
I bet he dies soon.
he is old!!!

sorry for changing the subject.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

link   

I acknowledged that he is anti-abortion. But he is personally anti-abortion, not politically anti-abortion.

There is a difference. Until you can get that through your head, you are hopeless.

And again, for the love of God, please go research the tax system. To use your words... you're so wrong it's funny. I mean, really. It's such an easy debate for me to win against you because of how little you know about it. I'm begging you for your own sake to go research it.

link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

i see that you are a hypocrite.... so woman's rights mean everything but a fathers rights mean nothing? you now have lost any creditability in my eyes. that statement was absolutely ignorant.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

ALL RIGHT ENOUGH ALREADY!

LOOK AT THE THREAD TITLE!

Does it say Ron pauls anti abortion positions and mysoginy??? NO It's the truth about Wikileaks as spoken to the United States Congress.

We get that you are against pro-life positions on abortion, but can you please stop posting a bunch of POPPYCOCK, BRAVO SIERRA, in this thread. Go start another thread to rant about how being anti abortion makes some one anti woman at the same time. Thats the dumbest thing I may have ever read here on ATS.

Sometimes I wish i was a flippin mod. This thread is shot.

Dude, I had no intention of derailing this thread. A video was posted. My response is that I find him frustrating because I can whole heartedly support half of his platform and the other half I find wildly offensive. I was then attacked by 3 people who seem to think I'm pretending to take serious issue with his stances whilst admitting they don't even know his stances. I agree, this has been ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I acknowledged that he is anti-abortion. But he is personally anti-abortion, not politically anti-abortion.

There is a difference. Until you can get that through your head, you are hopeless.

And again, for the love of God, please go research the tax system. To use your words... you're so wrong it's funny. I mean, really. It's such an easy debate for me to win against you because of how little you know about it. I'm begging you for your own sake to go research it.

He's voted against women's rights. That's not keeping it personal.

I am well aware of the problems with our current taxation system. Eliminating social services is not the answer.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Dude, I had no intention of derailing this thread. A video was posted. My response is that I find him frustrating because I can whole heartedly support half of his platform and the other half I find wildly offensive. I was then attacked by 3 people who seem to think I'm pretending to take serious issue with his stances whilst admitting they don't even know his stances. I agree, this has been ridiculous.

Now that you've agreed the thread is entirely derailed, it's well within your power to stop the effing madness sister. Take a breath, and step away from the thread..... If it's still irking you in 10 minutes come back and write a new one in the politics forum.

That is all.

I am very interested in reading some more opinions about the content of what Ron Paul said in his speech, because it is so glaringly true and is blatantly being ignored. It's beyond frustrating to me as an American that voices of reason are ignored, and sensationalism wins the day. WE NEED MORE RON PAULS.

link   

Ron Paul has given his opinion on a multitude of issues..
You find two offensive..
The tax one you are wrong about..
The abortion one is a personal opinion which is split in the community..

So I'm going to ask you a serious question...

What politician is aligned more to your views than Ron Paul??
Think about it !!
You only have two grievences with Ron Paul...

This outta be fun and I'm sure many here will research your answer..

link   
reply to post by fallow the light

I never said that. What I said was: until you have the power to become PREGNANT, you don't have a right to make choices about PREGNANCY. Father's rights for a child who EXISTS are a totally different deal and I'll tell you right now that I think more often than not men in the family court system who are trying to get custody get shafted. Unfortunately, more often than not, men in the family court system are only there because of refusal to pay child support.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join