It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Defeat US Missile Defence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
laser takes 3-4 sec to burn through the missile

and it takes less than a milisecond to blow your missiles with energetics with 100% destruction

also, its 40 years old technology possesed by russia...

[edit on 14-7-2004 by titus]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Is that why they destroyed the missile in 1995
no they just sat there hopeless not knowing what to do retaliate or just wait longer if you don't know what im talking about google it.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

if you don't know what im talking about google it.

no i dont know, google didnt help

tell me

edit: there are missiles destroyed each year, which one are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
In 1995 scientist from Sweden were conducting experiments in the northern sea near the north polar caps the fired a rocket in to the atmosphere the rocket was designed to head in the direction of russian for several minutes and then it would split up and fall into the sea while gathering data well the Russians picked this up on their radar and thought it was a ICBM from the US they didn't know weather to retaliate or just wait to see what happened and when the missile broke up it farther convinced them it was an ICBM with multiple warheads they were on full alert and were waiting for the order from their president to launch retaliatory missiles but as the bogey got close it suddenly fell in to the ocean and the order never came now my question is if they had these weapons you are talking about why didn't they destroy it they didn't know that is was a scientific rocket but they waited and dint know what to do.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
interesting story, didnt know that, any links?

1. these weapons are not in russia's regular forces, they are in KGBs hands.
2. so, president is not the right person to ask, kgb is.
3. once that supposed-to-be-usa-icbm hits russian soil, kgb will wipe usa from face of earth themselves, no need to ask

Q: dont missiles comin from us go througn north pole, not sweeden?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
There are plenty on links on this and im surprised you don't know about it plus have you ever heard of MAD so the whole world would go up in flames also there are subs that can fire from anywhere no need for the missiles to pas the polar caps

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

have you ever heard of MAD so the whole world would go up in flame

MAD doesnt apply to nation that has 4 gen energetics

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You have no facts to back up your claims this is the same as me saying MAD doesn't apply to a nation that has 5th gen cooperation with aliens see what I mean.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You have no facts to back up your claims this is the same as me saying MAD doesn't apply to a nation that has 5th gen cooperation with aliens see what I mean.

no facts?? Link
need more links?

Scenario:
you launch your nuke. kgb detects them with their interformers. boom, nukes gone, BOOM, america gone too. all done in less that 10 mins.

arent 4+ gen energetics useful?

and where you got you 5gen aliens from?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
ok well se you boom there goes the US when WWIII comes around if we are still alive that is

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The U.S.'s number one shield is MAD, don't throw a nuke unless you like the taste of radioactivity.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by titus

no facts?? Link
need more links?

Scenario:
you launch your nuke. kgb detects them with their interformers. boom, nukes gone, BOOM, america gone too. all done in less that 10 mins.

arent 4+ gen energetics useful?

That is great. Knowing that other nation can also destroy US can make US leader like Bush the Wise think twice. He can read full 900 pages in 1 year instead of reading only one page abstract, before issuing the order.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

ok well se you boom there goes the US when WWIII comes around if we are still alive that is

even if, in the worst case russians are gone... we still have CSRs alive
yeahh.. 4 gen energ

Without elaboration, we believe that the Learjet crash incident and the EA-990 crash incident may have been very sophisticated tests of these new robotic causal EM systems. We also believe that the long years of Russian construction of over a thousand (comment: enough?!) mysterious underground facilities, even though the Russian economy was collapsed and the citizens and soldiers were destitute, is significant. Those facilities apparently contain the set of command and control systems for this vast new strategic weapon system.

The facilities also include the "factories" where the CSRs are made, because the factories are unlike any other factories ever conceived. They do not build "physical" systems, but something more like "software." Only now the "software program" itself is an independent robotic system, with a full set of weapon systems functions, and capable of independent navigation and functioning anywhere, while remaining under KGB command and control via longitudinal EM wave communications infolded inside the potentials of earth, ocean, and space. The facilities also contain the operational forces, headquarters, and communication and control systems that maintain, deploy, and employ (fight) these CSR systems, and direct the battle.

hmm... independent robotic system, with full set of weapons, independent navigation, functioning anywhere.... grrr. KGB always have a second plan

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's all a bunch of paranoid bullcrap. That's all it is, the Russians don't have any super weapons besides their nukes, neither does the US. Stop buying the crap.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too worried of an impending attack by Russia anyway. Someone asked early on how Russia had funds to spend on missiles and its military. Well the Russian economy is actually performing extremely well nowdays. Their annual GDP is currently around 8% compared to the US 4% and the EU 0%.

I think the only real risk is from rogue nations or terrorist groups and this is what the defense system was designed to counter and seems very capable to do so.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kozzy
It's all a bunch of paranoid bullcrap. That's all it is, the Russians don't have any super weapons besides their nukes, neither does the US. Stop buying the crap.

you dont buy this, its okay with me

sooner or later those weapons will come and bite you

We cant see those robots since they operate in time-domain, not 3D space all what we can see is the effect.
Author himself was personally struck by CSR attack. see my Thread for more info

Quantum Potential Weapons:
were used on US at attack on libya,

"Washington Post" Article January 22, 1989

Why You people dont want to accept that these weapons exist?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
well they could use some type of emp cannon in secret devolpment other wise launch a nuke

or get a hardcore hacker to hack them drain all power from them.

all that i know

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The attack on Libya was a success we destroyed all of the intended targets and stop using every crash of commercial and military jets as proof that these weapons exist that is so ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The attack on Libya was a success we destroyed all of the intended targets and stop using every crash of commercial and military jets as proof that these weapons exist that is so ridiculous.

maybe. maybe, generally, mission was accomplished successfully
but this part, sucked cuz of KGB

all i'm doing is giving few examples where various brances of energetics were used

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Its a bunch of crazy people saying crazy things and you shouldn't believe them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join