It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested in London

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Here is the one of the alledged women sofia found it on a blog
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bc188a9121a.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 7-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

This is NOT the correct picture of Sofia Wilén !

You can look at photos of both women here : www.dagospia.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Torre

Damn all I can say is he must of been really lonely lol

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by Torre

Damn all I can say is he must of been really lonely lol

Read my post one more time, please ...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiCitizenZone

I see that you can no longer have a discussion on here without some one going over the top and insulting you, or replying totaly off-topic

Touchy aren't we?

I am not a troll, and as for your comment posted above:

You are right. You shouldn't be insulted. You should leave in disgust and never post here again.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Torre

I have wondered what they look like. They look just like the Mata Haris I thought they would be. I bet he had a great time and they worked extra hard for the CIA to please him. What if the wikileaks encriptied file has a video of his sex romp? That would be really funny seeing how these women far from ressisted his advances.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Cablegate: Visa and Mastercard Benefitted from State Department Lobbying

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

If your going to TROLL, know the difference between a spelling, and a gramar mistake.

Asking me why I would state I think someone should be charged with something they simply cannot be charged with is like asking me why would I wish for something! Get a grip Troll!

I see that you can no longer have a discussion on here without some one going over the top and insulting you, or replying totaly off-topic
edit on 8-12-2010 by AntiCitizenZone because: (no reason given)

Gramar is spelled "Grammar".

I would say "I'll have your babies" but I already have kids. Oh...and a husband
. And I don't know your gender
edit on 8-12-2010 by angrymomma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by S3ns1bl3

I guess my only question is if you hate it here so bad and are so disgusted with the government why are you still here? Lets see you come up with reply for that? No one is forcing you to live in this corporate nightmare. I dont know about you but I'm doing just fine in it. Yes I had to make some changes in my lifestyle as most of us did but it's not that bad really is it? He is Australian?? Really? NO KIDDIN!!! I said should be charged I'm well aware that he cant be! My lack of logic is your opinion your entitled to it. If I were you I'd get out of the US right now and take all your hatred for it with you. The only person ignorant here is you for not realizing you can buy a plane ticket and end your suffering! I must say your crimes against spelling almost rival that of Assange!
edit on 8-12-2010 by AntiCitizenZone because: (no reason given)

Flee to where? This country is one's birthright and homeland. Flee anywhere else, it will still be the same CORPORATIST nightmare all over? So is humanity to kneel down like you, bootlicker that you are throught your own admittance, and be enslaved?

Today, while you enjoy the benefits of being a slave, how about tomorrow and your future generations? Your status is forever a slave, beholden forever to your master and his progenies for live. Today, he may seem benevolent to you with largesses, but can you be assured that with his power over you, with no check and balances or just plain 'diplomatic' sweet talk to pacify you, you future is certain?

Many honest and hardworking loyal slaves to corporations had been laid off during the past decades. Ask them if they were certain as you are today of your job and status, if it is truth and not delusions you seek for a temporary fix.

The evidences provided by the messenger Julian is clear for ALL humanity to disseminate to ascertain the truth once and for all, as well as to take action. Miss it, and forever the majority of mankind will remain slaves, including you and your next generations.

We this generation had screwed up by accepting the blue pill of lies and deceptions out of fear and safety for presumed trust in leaders which had been revealed as brokened. Let not the innocent next generation suffer for our mistakes, set them free I plead.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ilandrah

one thing is becoming clear:
Sweden has lost respect in the world for its switch hitting and underhanded legal posturing in its craven handling of Assange: The 3 books by Steig Larsson were on the button about the corruption in the Swedish government and their enslavement laws - strange how Larsson suddenly died of a heart attack when the last book came out. I wonder what else he was going to write?. Strange too that Larson's main character is a muck-raking journalist who tries to bring down a corrupt Corporate swede and twisted government killers in a 'top secret organization' and winds up in jail as a result. Similar to Assange. Was Larsson trying to tell us something? We've got it now.

Swiss banks: beyond contempt.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma

Gramar is spelled "Grammar".

I would say "I'll have your babies" but I already have kids. Oh...and a husband
. And I don't know your gender

My gender is male, and I have a wife -- what's your gender? (just joking)

Thanks for the offer of babies -- I have plenty -- all grown.
edit on 8-12-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
reply to post by buddhasystem

Puh-leeeze.... Saying that diplomatic communications should be public domain makes about as much sense as saying that we should do away with curtains so that neighbors can see into each other bedrooms.
Puh-leeeze... I'd like to know just what you're doing in your bedroom that you feel is so shameful that you assume that its obvious that we should accept that our neighbours shouldn't be able to see it.
Are you saying that my neighbors are entitled to that nightly show???
Is it enshrined anywhere in law that the cat is entitled to look @the queen? No. Its just reality. The only reason the concept of "exhibitionism" exists is b/c of religion-based shame (& no, its not my bag either, but I get dragged in sometimes by those for whom it is).
Were it not for the shame, there'd be nothing for your neighbours to consider a "show", it'd be just "buddhasystem's @it again: none of my business". Were you doing something criminal, or being victimised, however, then it would be everyone else's business. You dont have to be an exhibitionist to not care if others are watching, you just have to be confident. As I said, I'm happy to accomodate a noob's shyness, but then I dont have a track record of horrendous behaviour, as I hope you dont. So when our curtains are drawn, there's no reason for anyone to think there's something wrong going on behind them. That is just not the case with governments. They often kill people & making people suffer is SOP.
I suppose what I'm saying is that you lose the right to privacy when its proven you cant be trusted with it. In fact, this is a principle of policing, except we dont even have to be proven criminal, just suspected, in order to have our privacy invaded.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Im not sure if any body caught the channel 4 new over here in the UK yesterday at 7. The report kind of freaked me out i specifically remember the reporter saying "Assange's solicitor was speaking out side the police station today in a SKULL AND CROSSBONES tie" what freaked me even more was the emphasis he put on SKULL AND BONES

...not sure if somones already mentioned this if so i apologise

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by TheDeader
reply to post by thenewboy

In germany there's a 'saying' for people like you:

"Wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal die Fresse halten"

Still, my favorite is "Hitler Kaput!"
Well my german is quite poor, so perhaps someone can be bothered to correct me.

Wenn Man konnen seine Arshlock nicht finden, mussen Sie Arshlocken bekommen.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vigilantjah

well that could have a few different meanings either assange is part of that group or the organisation is or his lawyer has been offered a considerable amount of money for the info he has in his possesion and that was to show who he shares allegence with. Maybe it was to show that the info is coming and death to all that have opposed him.

Don't read to much into it hey.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Given the fact that the Insurance file code key hasn't been released yet, I'm thinking...even if he is extradited, it's just a process they are going through in which he will be released after going back to Sweden. Otherwise he would have released the code key by now.

Second theory; If they hold him in Sweden and he knows it, he is "Choosing this fate" as the avenue to release the code key. Meaning; He might KNOW they will hold him in Sweden... at which point he will set off the nuclear device. And you all DON'T know what that means and whether or not entire populations will rise against ALL governments... including Sweden, and they will HAVE to release him.

Edward Slayton
edit on 8-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vigilantjah

Do you have a pic? I'm thinking perhaps the pirate party member or supporter?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This whole story is blowing my mind. I am addicted to following every detail.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
So much more to come with the cables... I just can't imagine.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Let's say a burglar steals a bunch of stuff from your house, that doesn't belong to him at all. Then, he magnanimously offers for you to come over and collect things of sentimental value, while still keeping the hoard.
Ok, lets say that did happen. What are you going to do about it? You want all your stuff back. You're not going to get it. End of story. Do you accept what you can get, or is your pride more important than the stuff thats on offer?
Of course Julian Assange & WikiLeaks didn't steal anything, they were given it. The USA doesn't like what WL are doing with it? Its just tough tits...
This is the real world, as you have pointed out. What, we should accept that governments dont "play nice" & then be shocked, appalled, offended etc. when ordinary people do the same? Make up your mind. Are you arguing the morality or the practicality? If you want to do both, dont try to confuse them...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Geoffrey Robertson to defend Assange:

"AUSTRALIAN-BORN human rights lawyer Geoffrey Robertson, QC, has cut short his summer holiday in Sydney to represent WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange after he turns himself in to British police..."

www.smh.com.au...

My money's on Robertson to get Assange a "get out of jail for free" card.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join