It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Is Not A CIA Psy-Ops

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Explain your 'question' for all to seA.
I am waiting.
You are fooling no one.
You have not stated your question, for a reason I suppose, dereft thereOf.
Shoot, aim, give me something I can answer to.

Enough bs.
digressing.
boring.....
NXT.....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Oh but I have, the question is this: what the hell are you talking about?
And here is the answer: nothing of consequence: your posts seem to be a juxtaposition of nouns, adverbs and adjectives with no real sense to them.

I made my thoughts on Wikileaks perfectly clear: if you are unable to grasp anything I said, I reckon it is down to some form of mental deficiency rather than lack of clarity on my part.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Generalities don't get to the heart of the matter.
What the 'hell' is your question?
Knock out 50 if you have to.
What's your question?

Time to make one up?
2 minutes, I'm outAhere.
What are they telling you to say?
Nxt.....

There is no question.
Don't fool yourself.
Try not to lose yourself in another.
Know what I mean.

Later.
edit on 49am35074912731201012 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

That's rich. Stop wasting my time and derailing the thread, and get back to grammar school - you need it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Back it up.
Waiting.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You are doing a great job, as you are exasperating me. Back what up? Answer that simple question, and I might trouble myself with continuing this exchange.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Time out.
Out of patience.
Later.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

What i was trying to point out is the fact that one of the most grayest areas of global politics and not only, points to the M.E. Given that it is to be the next hot spot and not in the way we have seen recent events unfold, it is questionable to note that very few documents referring to its status or its leaders are not present, We have all read how the u.s. see's other global leaders, but we have not read how the u.s. see the current status and its deployment along with the less than accepted use of munitions on civilian populations. I would have thought that such documents would have been the first to be filtered through given how many people are aware of the Israeli lobby within the U.S..

Deductive reasoning.

Very probably because that kind of conversation would only take place between the Secretary of State or one of her representatives and the Minister for Foreign Affairs of the country involved. Such conversations as you describe would not normally be carried out by a diplomat. Their role is quite different.
edit on 7-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Good riddance.

Moving on, what is astounding is the utter inability of people to connect the dots. Lets see, aside from the US, the other nations that come in for some heavy flack are Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran. Anyone?

Sigh... well, they are the nations that are to be confiscated to form 'Greater Israel'.

Wikileaks is Israel. Plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by tristar

What i was trying to point out is the fact that one of the most grayest areas of global politics and not only, points to the M.E. Given that it is to be the next hot spot and not in the way we have seen recent events unfold, it is questionable to note that very few documents referring to its status or its leaders are not present, We have all read how the u.s. see's other global leaders, but we have not read how the u.s. see the current status and its deployment along with the less than accepted use of munitions on civilian populations. I would have thought that such documents would have been the first to be filtered through given how many people are aware of the Israeli lobby within the U.S..

Deductive reasoning.

Very probably because that kind of conversation would only take place between the Secretary of State or one of her representatives and the Minister for Foreign Affairs of the country involved. Such conversations as you describe would not normally be carried out by a diplomat. Their role is quite different.

As an individual who does rub shoulders with diplomats across europe i assure you that many conversations that evolve on the fly do end up as points of interest within the underground office. At times, i , myself, have been caught off guard regarding a casual meeting between advisers only to be pushed through official protocol and be mentioned on an official stand by foreign diplomats.

Simply pointing out, that only and i mean only through a means of communications and trust will this species ever evolve from the dark ages.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by D377MC

Good riddance.

Moving on, what is astounding is the utter inability of people to connect the dots. Lets see, aside from the US, the other nations that come in for some heavy flack are Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran. Anyone?

Sigh... well, they are the nations that are to be confiscated to form 'Greater Israel'.

Stay tuned, the Christmas presents are to unwrapped in 2011.

Forgive my one line reply, but it is the only realistic reply i can give in respect to your post.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Good riddance.

You have an opinion, that's fine. You seem to believe your opinion is fact. That's also ok. Then you insult other people because they don't agree with you. That's not ok.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Nope, you are wrong. I do not insult other people because 'they don't agree with me'. I call a spade a spade, that is all. Telling a fool he is a fool can by no strech of imagination be construed as insulting them. In fact, there is a strong case to be made that he should thank me.

I have been unable to determine anything by his posts, other than he must be derailing the thread and talking crap. Why? Because he doesn't make any sense. I still don't know what he has been saying in his flowery, new age style....

You try: go back a page, read my longer intervention, then read his subsequent nonsense: if you have any clue what he is talking about I'd be especially interested....

edit on 7-12-2010 by D377MC because: grammar, spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Why write more than one line when one will suffice: 2011 it is, those who know it...quite simply know it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

And as for my opinions, well, I am definitely not alone in my thinking. The worlds intelligence services all, every single one, believes Wikileaks is simply an intelligence agency playing games. They say this to each other, Vladimir Putin has announced it to the world, as have various officials worldwide. You won't find that on your favorite newspapers though, nope, they are already busy suggesting how we can curtail freedom of expression on the internet.

And they seem to be in an awful hurry too....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

The 'Good Riddence' post was clever making it assume it was my words.
Try, try, again, though I believe you may be fooling yourself.
Listen Up smartarse, BE your Own Man.
Stop letting others 'direct' you.

When others direct you, you are no longer yourself?
No,you are Not.
Congratulations?
Don't fool yourself.

Just be real.
I want to hear what 'you' have to say.
So is everyone else.
You should know.

You know.....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You really are a weird piece of work, you know that? How exactly do you plan to support the gratuitous 'controlled' nonsense?

One more thing: try and finish your thoughts when you get started, as out of 6 posts you went back and added whole new sections to three of them 5-10 minutes later: you are already making no sense, and it doesn't help if I have to re-read you twice beause you keep modifying what you had said.

What is extraordinary is that even by doing so you are no clearer than initially....
edit on 7-12-2010 by D377MC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

.....wasting time and space.
Last word?
Make it count.
Less than Zero
edit on 49am43090912931201012 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You really are a weird piece of work, you know that? How exactly do you plan to support the gratuitous 'controlled' nonsense?

One more thing: try and finish your thoughts when you get started, as out of 6 posts you went back and added whole new sections to three of them 5-10 minutes later: you are already making no sense, and it doesn't help if I have to re-read you twice beause you keep modifying what you had said.

What is extraordinary is that even by doing so you are no clearer than initially....
edit on 7-12-2010 by D377MC because: (no reason given)

Yawn...

This should stop now.

If you don't understand a poster why would you continue a conversation woth that person? What does that say of you?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Last word? Fine, it refers to your condition: MPD. Seek help.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join