It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Is Not A CIA Psy-Ops

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
if their not sysops then they are the biggest loosers i have ever seen wikileaks is a group of thugs that should be executed

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Allowing for the fact that bias't is actually biased, I still don't understand that sentence. Are you foreign by any chance?

edit on 7-12-2010 by D377MC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by D377MC
reply to post by tristar

Allowing for the fact that bias't is actually biased, I still don't understand that sentence. Are you foreign by any chance?

I am a global citizen if that is okay with you.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
[

As an individual who does rub shoulders with diplomats across europe i assure you that many conversations that evolve on the fly do end up as points of interest within the underground office. At times, i , myself, have been caught off guard regarding a casual meeting between advisers only to be pushed through official protocol and be mentioned on an official stand by foreign diplomats.

Simply pointing out, that only and i mean only through a means of communications and trust will this species ever evolve from the dark ages.

Yes, I agree that there can be conversations on the fly, but I wouldn't necessarily expect to see too many examples of the the kind of conversaton you described, in these cables. Maybe I'm wrong.

I agree that we can only evolve from the dark ages (the kali age!) with trust - and I believe truth and transparency. The old rules have got to go. I think it was Plato who said that without truth, a civilised society is not possible. That comes to my mind so often, because it is so true - and so true also that our current society is so very far from civilised.
edit on 7-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thenewboy

As should anyone disbelieving their governement, contradicting it or daring to voice a contrary opinion. We need to bring the guillotine back asap....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

Nope, you are wrong. I do not insult other people because 'they don't agree with me'. I call a spade a spade, that is all. Telling a fool he is a fool can by no strech of imagination be construed as insulting them. In fact, there is a strong case to be made that he should thank me.

I have been unable to determine anything by his posts, other than he must be derailing the thread and talking crap. Why? Because he doesn't make any sense. I still don't know what he has been saying in his flowery, new age style....

You try: go back a page, read my longer intervention, then read his subsequent nonsense: if you have any clue what he is talking about I'd be especially interested....

edit on 7-12-2010 by D377MC because: grammar, spelling

Well, each to their own. One man's stench is another man's perfume, as they say.

second

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Hey, sure - anything you are confortable with. Can you now explain what you were saying, because (and I'm not being funny) I have no idea what you said. Seeing as the post was addressed to me it's only polite that I ensure I understand what you are saying before answering.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

reply to post by tristar

Hey, sure - anything you are comfortable with. Can you now explain what you were saying, because (and I'm not being funny) I have no idea what you said. Seeing as the post was addressed to me it's only polite that I ensure I understand what you are saying before answering.

In short, there are many aspect of reality and its direct or indirect implications. It is only when a body decides to exclude itself from its origin that it becomes clear. Given that the majority are way to implicated within their day to day lives that it makes such a task more or less futile.

Divide and Conquer.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The worlds intelligence services all, every single one, believes Wikileaks is simply an intelligence agency playing games.

This sentence alone tells me you are more interested in winning an argument than you are in the truth.
Unless you have spoken to every single one of the world's intelligence agencies about this, or you have hard evidence from someone who has spoken to every single one of them, this sentence is a total fabrication.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Never heard that one, I knew it as 'One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter', or something to that effect. Seeing as the meaning is, broadly ' What is liked by one person is disliked by another ', I'm not sure how it ties in to our exchange?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hey I wonder why this topic has less flags than the other one accusing of it being a psy op?? Interesting!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSAisaSCAM
Hey I wonder why this topic has less flags than the other one accusing of it being a psy op?? Interesting!

Hey i wonder why all hot topics are kept of the grid...

coincidence...i think not.

btw..ats mods..there all in it....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Hard to support, as you point out, that's true - a total fabrication.... nope. Putin has stated that was his belief, I guess he was briefed beforehand (hardly a quantum leap there) so you can now include all the intelligence agencies in the Soviet sphere of influence. It is also Iran's, Pakistan's and the rest of the muslim countries' opinion. Add India there.

Since it is common knowledge that 9/11 was an inside job in intelligence circles cf. Cossiga, Japan, ex chief of German Intelligence etc... I guess that they can add 2+2 when Assange defends the official version: they are not that incompetent.

I'm also assuming the Israelis, the UK and the US know what they are up to, although seeing as we are talking about pathological liars that last point is more of an assumption.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that a rehashed version of a decade of lies masquerading as 'leaks' fools no-one. It's a pretty safe bet they are all aware that Assange could be taken out at any time, between interviews with the mainstream media for example.

Obviously, intelligence agencies are not public opinion - they know exactly what is going on. They are not trying to fool each other, simply a majority of the population.

It's safe to say you are part of that majority.....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Pyros

Israel having nothing to do with this would be an absolute first. I'm not going to ask you how you are involved with various intelligence agencies, or in which capacity, as I would be unable to verify your answer.

I will however add this: if I start with the cables, run through then one by one, and next to each write down who benefits, the answer is invariably the same: Israel.

What a fortunate coincidence! Must be because of their 'choseness' - blessed beyond all odds.

I have grown up in the gambling industry: I understand percentages and probability. The odds Israel is not involved are low enough to be ignored in my opinion. And I do not believe in coincidences, or in 'leaks' which confirm lies...

The fact that the majority of those diplomatic cables either support Israeli positions, or benefit Israel strategically, does not by extension indicate Israeli plots or subversion. It is much more likely that since both the U.S. and Israel share mutual strategic concerns (terrorism, radical Islam, nuclear Iran, ME stability), it is not surprising that these cables, which validate our own concerns and provide empirical data to support our political positions, should in some way mirror or support Israeli positions as well.

While I don't claim to know much about Israeli influence over congress and the current administration, I can tell you this: the U.S. intelligence community does not trust them, not one inch, and all cooperation occurs only if it has the necessary safeguards in place to protect our sources and methods. Despite the fact that we share a special bond with Israel and have so much in common, they are ruthless spies and manipulators, and do not bend easily to our political pressure. Do not think for a minute that the government is under some Israeli spell, or is beholden to every Knesset whim. When we work with them, we put on thick gloves, and always keep an eye peeled in their direction. Claiming that this Wikileaks disclosure is somehow the product of an Israeli plot is giving them way, way too much credit and selling the U.S. intelligence community way, way too short.

It all boils down to a disloyal and traitorous soldier in cahouts with a scurrilous and sleazy web site. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Agreed, See I'm not crazy or alone.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSAisaSCAM
reply to post by tristar

Agreed, See I'm not crazy or alone.

I look forward o the day that individuals actively take part in the ats show/dial up ( so to speak ) without the interactions.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

Easy, shills + idiots + genuinely mislead = majority.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pyros

The fact that the majority of those diplomatic cables either support Israeli positions, or benefit Israel strategically, does not by extension indicate Israeli plots or subversion.

It does however strongly suggest it.

It is much more likely that since both the U.S. and Israel share mutual strategic concerns (terrorism, radical Islam, nuclear Iran, ME stability), it is not surprising that these cables, which validate our own concerns and provide empirical data to support our political positions, should in some way mirror or support Israeli positions as well.

Forgive me if I dismiss ME stability as an Israeli concern. ME domination, and Greater Israel are Israel's only concern, they are the only reason there is no stability in the middle-east. I'm a bit worried about your position on that, as I checked a couple of your other posts and found that you tithe - I really hope you don't believe God restored them to the land after WW2, but if you do I'd be pleased to make a biblical case for that being completely untrue.

Having digressed, if the cables as you say benefit a common position shared by both the US and Israel, then they should be awarding Assange medals, not pretending to persecute him wouldn't you say?

While I don't claim to know much about Israeli influence over congress and the current administration

Slightly more than the previous Congress and administration probably: there is a clear trend to support my view there.....

As for the title 'treacherous soldier', if I am right he is simply obeying orders - no treason there, he is just a cog in the machinery of deception.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Hard to support, as you point out, that's true - a total fabrication.... nope.
Putin has stated that was his belief, I guess he was briefed beforehand (hardly a quantum leap there) so you can now include all the intelligence agencies in the Soviet sphere of influence. It is also Iran's, Pakistan's and the rest of the muslim countries' opinion. Add India there.

Actually, impossible to support, and with regards to Putin, well, we know these politicians and intel guys never lie to suit their agenda or discredit someone!

Since it is common knowledge that 9/11 was an inside job in intelligence circles cf. Cossiga, Japan, ex chief of German Intelligence etc... I guess that they can add 2+2 when Assange defends the official version: they are not that incompetent.

Actually, that's 2+2=6. Many Americans believe the OS, does that make them all CIA agents? Actually, I haven't seen a reliable source for this alleged statement by Assange. I have seen one where he says the 9/11 issue is a distraction, and personally I kind of get his point there.

I'm also assuming the Israelis, the UK and the US know what they are up to, although seeing as we are talking about pathological liars that last point is more of an assumption.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that a rehashed version of a decade of lies masquerading as 'leaks' fools no-one. It's a pretty safe bet they are all aware that Assange could be taken out at any time, between interviews with the mainstream media for example.

This is all mere speculation on your part. There's a very clear pattern in your posts - and that is that you take your own opinions and speculations to be fact, and then attempt to put down others who don't agree.

Obviously, intelligence agencies are not public opinion - they know exactly what is going on. They are not trying to fool each other, simply a majority of the population.

Actually that statement is totally wrong, intelligence agencies of different countries often do try to fool each other. It's called espionage.

It's safe to say you are part of that majority.....

You can cast as many aspersions as you like,and think what you like, it would only bother me if it was said by someone whose opinion I respect. That isn't the case here.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Good work. S&F

...imho, WikiLeaks serves a critical function to keep democracy alive. Despite MAJOR efforts to neutralize everything all our ancestors fought and died to build.

Time to pick up the torch, methinks.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join