It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Is Not A CIA Psy-Ops

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by boondock-saint

Honestly, you've linked to your other thread and if people are interested they can go look..

Do you really need all the huge posts duplicated in both threads??
Is that even allowed on ATS in the same forum???

It's called he is supporting his argument.

By the way someone asked earlier concerning the title of the thread being worded as if it is indeed fact? Gee isn't it funny that several of us on a similar thread arguing that Wikileaks is a CIA/ NWO front have been ridiculed by certain posters because of the supposed lack of evidence where are all those people here? Or does it only work when you against something?

OP I will admit that it is well thought out but I am gonna have to say I disagree, as many others have posted either we are all basing our assumptions too early or something is definitely not right with the wikileaks story.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

It's called he is supporting his argument.

I have no problems with that..
We just don't need the exact same posts copy/pasted into multiple threads..

Wkileaks threads are getting like 9/11 threads with the same few people posting the exact same things day after day...

We get it..We know what you believe....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i read the pentagons white paper prior to the afgan war logs release
the way this thread reads i would say the pentagons plan to discredit wiki
must be working because
everyone is devided arguing things imposable to prove
i ask this
if the plan was to plant seads of doubt in the minds of the masses
then they have succeed
just watch the news as far as the news makes it out
wikileaks is hacking visa and the people are scared
this type of thing (the fear) was planned on in advance

the tptb has really stuffed up because there is no way to stop wiki from releaseing all the cables
with or with out wiki

question
if some of the cables cause arrests and convictions what then?

xploder

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

question
if some of the cables cause arrests and convictions what then?

The Gov and MSM have been busy talking more about the actions of wiki and Julian than about the actual leaks..
That's their plan..Attack the poster, not the facts..Works here on ATS.....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
it funny you should ask
acording to the constitution you can hold local de jur jury trials and prosicute in absentia
when enough of the individual states have found by a jury of peers that a prosicution is appropriate
you can petition the supreame court to hold up the findings
it gets a bit complicated but basically your local trials combined with the other states local trials
gives the states the right to prosicute under their law if federal law fails to act
when the supreame court rules in your favour you can then prosicute
the federal prosicutor for direlection of duties

you americans have one of the coolest legal systems in the world
you just fail to conviene local jurys

xploder

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This article seems rather relevant I must say:

globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Say, for sake of the argument, Assange IS, or rather WAS a CIA-paid spook. Getting off lightly for a misstep in his inquisitive years.

Imagine this scenario: He and the whole cabal around him, aided by the CIA's Psy-Ops, set up the whole system purely meant for dis-info, nothing else, and runs along with it -why not- working for the Gov' is a nice mortgage-helper.

Buuut...he sees "real" stuff that wasn't meant to be seen by him -say, the slaughtering of innocents by Apache gunship- (It happens, I work for government and have seen my share of "non-disclosable" and iffy stuff specifically NOT meant to be seen by my department, but tend to adhere to my oath ,so just return it and forget about it..) and starts doubting..

next thing: He goes rogue and uses the tools provided to pull the lid of things that are most certainly NOT aiding in the whole psy-ops' plans. Plans that are mainly centered at keeping all (oil) wars going, because, especially in an economic crisis ,we need the revenue from the military industrial complex -It's the bloody only TRUE industry we have left, employing millions..

Spooks of the three-letter agencies (including MI6 on the other side of the Anglo-American construct) do not know how much data Assange ACTUALLY has, but do not want to run the risk of being burned. They know that an "accident" at this point in time is too obvious, having the botched "suicide" to the back of the head of that Iraq-inspector in Great-Britain as an example how NOT to get rid of dissenting voices, they're once-bitten-twice-shy. They abide their time to see what happens.

Yet, suddenly all hell breaks loose. A couple of big newspapers start giving Assange credit, and openly publishing the first (not very revealing or dangerous) documents. Shady types, knowing the wobbly way they "fixed" all sorts of national and international debaucles, and the paper-trail that government agencies amass during operations, panic and construct the rather transparent ruse of "sudden sex' knowing damn well they got nothing on Assange, and betting on the strictness of Swedish law is in such cases, try silencing him by making him a suspect ,and thusly no longer to be trusted by the media and the populace. De-faming with the help of pretty ladies(read: state-funded luxury prostitutes) was a favourite past-time of the KGB as well as the CIA...

It's an absolutele classic in counter espionage and framing. Most men in power have this hightened sex-drive and can be lured in quite easily with some willing booty.(just think of the powerful men who fell-down hard due to sex-scandals)

Maybe, maybe not.

Now for MY take on it all:

Having stated all above, I honestly do NOT believe the whole Wikileaks is about governmental internet-control. It is not why the CIA set up their wiki-like info databases. Internet control was ALREADY in the pipeline with the biased reporting on "software piracy" and subsequent -willing- clamping down on user's rights. Look at Europe, and France in specific (Yes, they still have that authoritorian streak that made Napoleon big, they got Sarkozy now..just as short, and just as power hungry and fond of registration and control as Le Bonaparte) for where we are heading.

State-secrets, in the end, do not truly interest the general populace, but software getting incredibly expensive and riddled with ever stricter DRM, does. It hits the populace in the wallet..Soooo that's a much more effective scape-goat to clamp-down on internet. When Assange was not an issue, France ALREADY pushed in law the "three-strikes-out" for illegal downloads, and tries to force that down the throats of other European nations, Great Britain soon followed suit. What more effective control than NO access to the web? You can save on control- and censoring.. just 3x illegal downloads on your IP and Whammo! gone. No more interwebs, no more internationally available "free-speech".

So, forgive me for declaring Wikileaks as a carefully planned&executed "ploy to censor&control the web", pure hogwash. True control will come through corporations exerting pressure on governments by means of lobbying and pouring endless streams of money in the pockets of those at the wheel.

Accept it: We live in a Plutocracy. Turnover, and revenue is much more important than a few leaked e-mails and some shady banking deals... It is business that will, finally, clamp down on the "free web", in cahoots with their shills in congress, Downingstreet and the Europarliament.

No James-bondish spy vs. spy needed. The net-result is exactly the same, without the dangers of a high-profile case that stirs the pot on the shadow-powers. If Assange was found a serious threat, they would have taken the risk of "neutralizing' him, they wouldn't have used the relative mild "sex-offence' he is held on now. He.Would.Be.Dead.

Yes, CIA,NSA,FBI, MI6 and such ARE somewhat apprehensive, but only because on a personal level there could be management heads rolling. On the grand-scale that secret services mostly think, this is peanuts. To boot, State/Corporate control over the Web is already in motion, no Assange scapegoating needed...it's just a welcome coincidence to be milked. Not some pre-planned grand-scheme.

Again, look at France to be TRULY scared where we are heading. From "illegal downloads" to "spreading illegal ideas" is a tiiiny step...

So, NO, no CIA-plot here. They do not need to. They obviously thought about it, but..how many heads in the secret-service have rolled after Iraq's WMD's were found to be a lie? well? Right, none! Thus:No need for big operations here. Corporations and a demotivated, disinterested and generally laxe populace do all their work for them.

An eventual clamping-down on the Web is just a nice bonus that they'll get without ever being involved in it.

Just my $0.02
edit on 12/11/2010 by diakrite because: one slash too many

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
PS:

Isn't it telling that Assange only got some grumbling from government on leaking state-secret stuff, but ends up in the slammer, the moment he indicates he's about to publish top-secret stuff from the banking world????

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Sorry for digging out this old post, I'm new here and can't post new threads...

I'm following the Wikileaks news every day sind the beginning of the cablegate story and have seen dozens of videos and have read hundreds of articles and blog posts. I've also dwelved into the original Wikileaks.ch database (which I'm proud of beeing hosted in my country, Switzerland
). I'm 100% convinced that Julian Assange is genuine and I am completely on the same line as the arguments from MemoryShock, XPLodER, schrodingers dog, oshdra, galactictuan. So much on my opinion on the Wikileaks-CIA paranoia.

Even though I'm convinced that NWO is not manipulating Wikileaks, I suspect that they now start to abuse this phenomena for their agenda. This weekend, Reuters Germany published an article about "U.S. are protecting persons mentioned by WikiLeaks". I just created a blog post to outline my toughts on the possible implications of that information: chaukeedaar.wordpress.com...
I hope this is not considered as advertisement, as I'm lurking around ATS for a long time. When I'm looking for new UFO/Alian evidence, I somehow automatically am dragged back to here

edit on 11.1.2011 by chaukeedaar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaukeedaar
Sorry for digging out this old post, I'm new here and can't post new threads...

I'm following the Wikileaks news every day sind the beginning of the cablegate story and have seen dozens of videos and have read hundreds of articles and blog posts. I've also dwelved into the original Wikileaks.ch database (which I'm proud of beeing hosted in my country, Switzerland
). I'm 100% convinced that Julian Assange is genuine and I am completely on the same line as the arguments from MemoryShock, XPLodER, schrodingers dog, oshdra, galactictuan. So much on my opinion on the Wikileaks-CIA paranoia.

Even though I'm convinced that NWO is not manipulating Wikileaks, I suspect that they now start to abuse this phenomena for their agenda. This weekend, Reuters Germany published an article about "U.S. are protecting persons mentioned by WikiLeaks". I just created a blog post to outline my toughts on the possible implications of that information: chaukeedaar.wordpress.com...
I hope this is not considered as advertisement, as I'm lurking around ATS for a long time. When I'm looking for new UFO/Alian evidence, I somehow automatically am dragged back to here

edit on 11.1.2011 by chaukeedaar because: (no reason given)

As you claim to be new here and since you have linked a particular blog i would have expected nothing other than to have a video of the below. Please take the time to listen and view the short version, if however you and i do suggest you view the full content as it is far beyond what today's media will ever re publish no matter how hard you try.

Short version.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Hey, great thread, long time no see. I have been following wikileaks and cryptome for a long time. I do not believe wikileaks to be anything but what they claim to be. Mr. Assange might not be everyones favorite person but IMO wikileaks is sincere in their efforts.
edit on 15-1-2011 by devildogUSMC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join