It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pineal Gland and Plants [VIDEO]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Are we all able to communicate with plants and animals through our pineal gland?

Well, this intriguing documentary (5 parts) says yes.

Why do so many plants and creatures naturally produce '___'?

What is it's purpose?

What do we all think?

edit on 3-12-2010 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Its an amazing drug.
Ive yet to take and experience it....but from what i have heard it tears down the curtains of illusion and open us up to reality.

I dont think ive seen this vid so il watch it and comment back

'___' -The spirit Molecule

( did the film come out yet ??? )

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thanks so much awesome!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Its an amazing drug.
Ive yet to take and experience it....but from what i have heard it tears down the curtains of illusion and open us up to reality.

Actually you have expierenced it, you just don't remember.

It is naturally produced in your body and released at birth, and at death.

Neat huh?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have an older thread on here that you may find of interest OP...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It was in RATS for a while but has recently moved to the Alternative Substance Conspiracy Forum so you should be able to view it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

taking dmt drug allows one to be awaken from illusions of reality?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I hope everyone realizes they also have a '___' trip when you sleep.

Just thought I would chime in on that note.

You need it, otherwise you go insane and hallucinate.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
He he!

N,N-Dimethyltryptamine ('___') is a naturally occurring hallucinogenic drug of the tryptamine family. This drug is found not only in many plants,[3] but also in trace amounts in the human body, where its natural function remains undetermined.

United Kingdom (& many other countries):
'___' is classified in the United Kingdom as a Class A drug!!

Whoaah! Duuude!

wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

Interesting stuff! S+F!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What I find interesting about the stories I have read on '___' and similar shamanistic compounds is that people experience the same things.

I can see this happening within a population as they have similar upbringings and experiences, but why would a westerner experience the same visions as someone living in Africa or the Amazon? If there was nothing more to this than hallucinations then each person should experience different things based on how thier particular mind has developed.

Even more interesting is that records of older cultures and the visions they experienced also match what people experience today.

That shouldn't happen, period.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Once again, '___' is not a drug.. as is explained in that very documentary.

As well as other tryptamines are not "drugs". That's a completely, western, ignorant way of summing up psychocative substances they no insight of.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Yeah, and don't forget when you're dreaming too.

I have often wondered if our very perception of reality and our memory of everything is a product of '___' interaction.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
I hope everyone realizes they also have a '___' trip when you sleep.

Just thought I would chime in on that note.

You need it, otherwise you go insane and hallucinate.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

A '___' trip is so much more intense and real then a dream.. Once you experience it you'll never look at life the same way again !

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If this is the case, it could explain all of the near death experiences, and people who come back from the dead and claim to have seen the afterlife. Maybe it was '___'?

Originally posted by vermonster

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Its an amazing drug.

Actually you have expierenced it, you just don't remember.

It is naturally produced in your body and released at birth, and at death.

Neat huh?

edit on 3-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thanks for posting OP. Heres another video on '___' that i found very interesting. Definitely worth sharing.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I hate to say this aloud if noone has thought of it yet, just because it gives me chills. BUT...

Say I create an army of cloned bodies, induce them with a '___' shock similar to what a baby goes through when born, and you have beings with souls? Is this where the soul spark begins? That is the message I got from this first part video.

I'm interested enough to see the rest now.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

I bet it is.

You still have one when you sleep though.

So it isn't just at birth and death. I was just clarifying

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Oh my god I've been waiting for this doc to come out for forever! Thanks for bringing it back into my mind. I'll def comment again after I'm done watching it just wanted to say thanks

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
For those interested in the subject and the experience of '___', try getting and reading the book Tryptamine Palace, by James Oroc. It's awesome.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d60b29c968b.jpg[/atsimg]
www.amazon.com...'___'-Sonoran-Desert/dp/1594772991/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1291419340&sr=8-1

Here's my review on Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars
Attention: Truth Seekers - this book is a must have!, August 10, 2009
By Rob Rice
(REAL NAME)

This review is from: Tryptamine Palace: 5-MeO-'___' and the Sonoran Desert Toad (Paperback)

In my pursuit of knowledge, truth, and of 'gnosis', I have read many books; books on mythology by Joseph Campbell; on synchronicity and the collective unconsciousness, by Carl Jung; books on modern quantum physics like "The Dancing Wu Li Masters" by Gary Zukov and "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot; the list goes on and on. But, of all the many books I've read, given the unique nature of its subject matter, this one, "Tryptamine Palace" by James Oroc is, I have to say, my personal favorite and the best I've ever read.

Setting aside any preconcieved bais I may have had due to the subject matter (the use of entheogenic substances), I could not help but intuit, deeply, from my own studies, contemplation, and meditative work, that Oroc's journeys and explorations of the deepest levels of consciousness and reality, are much more than mere drug induced 'hallucinations', but are, in fact, the "real deal", the true, and wholly authentic, "Samadhi enlightenment" experience of the Tao by Eastern mystics, the "Holy Grail" and the fountain of eternal life, of Arthurian lore, the true Gnosis of the Christian mystic.

Oroc's personal quest to validate and fully integrate his experiences by examining their correspondance with the findings of the modern science of quantum physics, was more than intriguing, it was utterly astounding!

As I read on, I was increasingly filled with a sense of wonderment and awe, and had many "ah ha" moments which validated my own somewhat limited encounters with "G/d" as Oroc refers to "The One", a God which I think of as the "spirit of the Universe", as "the light of life".

Just reading this book can produce a minor enlightenment experience, not unlike an "acid flashback", based on a deeply intuited understanding, that the conclusions Oroc has drawn from his own quest to reconcile spiritual experience with reality, are indeed valid. Terrance McKenna would be proud of this work, and the persistent acts of courage by the author which produced it.

Like I said, this book is among the very best I've ever read if not THE best, given the subject matter being explored (contact with the Godhead), and what it is that's being experienced by the author only to be then made available for subsequent "grokking" by the reader. And, although the 'thing itself' cannot be reduced to any final description employing mere words, Oroc nevertheless makes a valliant attempt to do so and almost pulls it off.

One need not even have an interest in or be involved with the entheogenic experience to fully appreciate what this book has to offer.

If you are, like me, a real Truth seeker and a God seeker, then this book is for you and a definite must have. I cannot recommend it enough.

P.S. It is all but impossible to obtain, but I've heard through the grapevine that if you go to Ashland Oregon and in inquire around the hippy culture there, with a referral in hand, you may just be able to find your way to the TOAD (Temple of Awakening Divinity). Good luck!
edit on 3-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Pretty neat documentary. I would love to try '___' out sometime, especially that 3 hours trip
I also recently finished reading the book "'___' The spirit molecule" by Dr. Strassman, so it was great seeing him and some of the individuals from the book its self.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I believe that the message these people are delivering is perhaps the most important discovery humans have ever made. They are not the first, for sure, but something about the consistency of their collective experience is indicative of actual, concrete higher realities.

I mean, we really have nothing to worry about after this life. And this life is just small drop in an ocean of reality.

Time to go share this wonderful knowledge with friends!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join