It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IllumInati/Freemasons are one and the same.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
They in it to Enslave man. They want to have a one Goverment/Nation controling all the people on Earth. Hence the name NWO. What Needs to be done and is being done is. The Spotlighting of thier Secret Societys. I welcome all and any comments. Be it for or Aganst me and or what I have said. Oh please for give any typos now or in the future.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
They want you to live your life now, and this is what they mean free man from a vindictive god. Funny that satanism and freemasonry has created ths paradox where it seems they did and are doing something good, while they are real evil.

Just imagine man without satanism and freemasney would be all like 3rd world countries. No one would of used there brain or intelligence. Just imagine what a world that would of been.

This is what they talk about when they say they are doing good, by making man use there brains and intelligence they are making them live here and now.

Paradox.
edit on 12/3/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Freemasons are all monotheists and required to believe in God. An Illuminatus is usually atheist, or, rumor has it, Luciferian. I've heard rumors that higher level Masons are also Luciferians. Either way, they definitely work together to manipulate the world.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

IllumInati/Freemasons are one and the same

First off, who are the Illuminati? Please give me a quick description so I know which group you are referring to.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You've got to be kidding me with this crap!

Not only have you hit every other active thread and smeared it with your BS. Now theres a whole thread dedicated to the rantings of a fool.

Sometimes, I seriously worry about humanity.

I'll save you the pain of opening this can of worms, because These exact words have been said 1 million effing times on this web sight. JUST SEARCH IT.

Govenor, isn't it easier to just live and let live. No mason here is forcing Masonry on you, yet you keep firing away at us with the bull snot. It's ridiculous.
edit on 3-12-2010 by W3RLIED2 because: i said a bad word sorry mods

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

I think we've been over this before, bud. Your statement is once again slightly erroneous.

I'm just feeling pretty much over it today though. Ignorance has taken the wind out of my sails in the last few hours. Peoples ability to walk around with blinders over their eyes and feel entirely confident that they have every single answer is really disturbing. There have been very few humble people around the boards lately.... secret societies in particular.

So you say what you want and I'll respect your ridiculous beliefs, and vice-a-versa. This petty argumentation amongst the trolls is a waste of constructive energy. I would encourage my Brethren to boycott threads like this.

They are not worth the time of day as it matters not one bit how we reply. Some foolish minds are already made up.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I'm sorry, are you calling me a troll? I have ridiculous beliefs? Are you following me around every time I comment on a thread about secret societies? Dude, if there was nothing to hide, why don't you guys just publish all of your minutes online or something? You complain about a thread being the rantings of a lunatic, when that other Pro-masonry thread was obviously a calculated piece of propaganda. Cut it with the BS and stop following me around please.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

But free masonry went on a misson to force all humans to live today didn't they? What are schools, and such and western culture. Freemasons where all behind this, where they not?

I would assume illuminati is anyone who gets high enough in freemasonry and it targeted to go further, if you get me. Whispers speak and those shall hear. For those with eyes to see and ears to hear, but i doubt most free masons are iluminati, only ones that are picked out, and they are picked by something.

But peopel need to remember masons are mostly not illumined, and most never get anywhere in the society to get any truths.

But you will also find the ones that go through the degrees, think they are special as they where picked out, and they do turn into absolute ego maniacs, and they do believe they are gods on earth.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

Very illuminating post! Packed with so much research I'll have to come back and read it again later.

reply to post by andy1033

If you believe in Satan, the Prince of Darkness, Lord of the Flies etc etc etc.. and you truly believe he spreads evil throughout the world then I ask, no I urge you to consider this:

You are a Satanist. In everything I've seen you write on this site, every thought you've expressed, your views you've shared I assure you friend.. you are a Satanist.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

This song is about subterranean Luciferian shrines used by Masons and Illuminati alike. They capture and rape children (Project Monarch) to acquire dark energy:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Maybe satan has made us all satanists. Maybe thats the paradox, thats just meant to be. The trap door is there for all to fall through, and maybe the darkness is warmer than the light.

The funny thing is about what you said, is i even thought about being a roman catholic priest.

The problem about what you said and what others do not know is that illuminati are chosen, and they do not make the decision themselves really. There ego does the rest.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
Freemasons are all monotheists and required to believe in God. An Illuminatus is usually atheist, or, rumor has it, Luciferian. I've heard rumors that higher level Masons are also Luciferians. Either way, they definitely work together to manipulate the world.

now do you truly believe that masons start out as good God fearing folk who go on about their lives until one day, they get brought into the inner circle of masonry, and are transformed into people who worship the devil?

Oh, and the Illuminati was made up of people from different religions, but mostly deists. They didn't collectively worship anybody, least of all Satan. They were an incredibly interesting group that sadly hardly ever gets investigated due to sheer laziness. What if I told you they were against the Church trying to force the populace into not questioning their "science", you know, flat earth, the entire universe revolving around the earth. Good facts like that. Would you still think they were the bad ones?
edit on 3-12-2010 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

I am sure they use plenty of music and song. Thats also something peopel do not understand, is that song and music played a big role, not just all the other stuff you hear about like there rituals.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I doubt you have the first clue about Masonic ritual. Would you care to share some with me?

You know what, never mind. I don't want to get into this pissing match....

boycott....boycott... stupid threads drive me batty!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Just imagine man without satanism and freemasney would be all like 3rd world countries. No one would of used there brain or intelligence. Just imagine what a world that would of been.

I couldn't let this pass by...
Get your head out of wherever it is.
That comment shows much ignorance and arrogance.
I'd suggest you try and know better the people from these "3rd world countries" See if they don't use "there brain or intelligence"

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Maybe satan has made us all satanists.

Maybe, but God made Satan, so he must have wanted evil to exist in the first place.. paradox indeed, perhaps it's best to just live the best you can and not concern your self with what a "Satanist" is or isn't, and judge by others actions instead.

There might be rich and powerful Masons, I pretty sure there are .. personally, I don't care.. they don't reflect me or the organization I belong to, and their membership would insubstantial to the greater plan anyways wouldn't it? By some means or another the rich and the powerful will rule us, that's Human nature and can't be undone. It's just ignorant to go on a witch hunt for the reason "why" or "how" instead of accepting that it is what it is because that's how it always has been.. Men have been gathering power and building wealth and separating by class and conquering the World since formed our first nations.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
My understanding is that the Illuminati were set up by the Jesuits afer thier banishment in 1774 - who were then teamed up with another of thier creations, the Rothschilds. They took over the top levels of Freemasonry and used it as one of thier main avenues for control up until the 1950's or so - since then they have moved onto other groups.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Funny you should say that. I learned through Eastern esoteric mystics, that there are 6 notes that stimulate the production of '___' in the pineal gland, and these 6 repeated notes have been used by secret societies for ages to open the third eye. Japanese musicians in a band called Acid Mothers Temple made an album using the 6 notes and talk about them in the cd's liner notes. The album is called "Cometary Orbital Drive."

This is what the cover looks like: www.progarchives.com...

I listened to it a lot, meditated on it, and it definitely did something after several times listening.

The notes are D A G D C Gb repeated if I remember correctly...it's easy to play on guitar as an ascending run, based on 5ths...have fun

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

Wow. What a thought-out argument well supported with plenty of evidence/sources. Oh, wait.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Yea yea yea I know what ever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join