It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IllumInati/Freemasons are one and the same.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

that box with the kid looks just like the one on the colorado airport paintings!!!OH NOOOOOEEEESS!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mumbotron
I find it hilarious that many of the mason apologists who appear in this thread and claim no connection between Masonry and Luciferianism also have made posts in threads about Alistair Crowley detailing their interest in his works.
Do a search and see their hypocrisy, I mean comments.
And what exactly does Crowley have to do with Luciferianism?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

You can't be serious with that question... can you? In case you are truly interested and unaware of the connection (which I seriously doubt), here's a hint: key words for your search are Lucifer and Crowley. Good Luck

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mumbotron

Forget the ignorant folks who show up first on Google hits. I'll go right to the source.

The Devil does not exist. It is a false name invented by the Black Brothers to imply a Unity in their ignorant muddle of dispersions. A devil who had unity would be a God

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Dissent

we all believe in the God of our respective religion. I am pretty sure he is the same guy no matter what he is called. I like to refer to him as "God". All masons must believe in a higher power. No mason can be an atheist. The "higher ups" believe in God as well. (whomever the higher ups are)
That is the best point of all. I just typed something up, Maybe it can brighten this thread, and show you want a Mason, Not a freemason or Illumanati, or NWO, a 20 y.o. Male in MD.. Thinks about the beast that is NWO, Mossad, Governments, Fed Reserve, Military and Corporations, Totalitarian dictators behind the scenes is the beast I speak of. And truely I say to you - If you use money, or support the government you kinda support the illumanati. They mock us. That's why I'm a free - Mason by my creator, Not by men in suit and ties and oil tycoons. I hope you all enjoy this.

The beast, the beast is always hungry, the beast does not sleep, the beast does not discriminate in its taste – everything is delicious at the beast’s parties. The beast lives among us, it interacts with us every moment of our daily lives, consciously and sub, we can’t identify the beast because the beast has many parts, it has a head that governs what kind of influences it needs to send to further its acquisitions,

the beast has strong arms, many weapons at its disposal, can’t talk about that though,
the beast has legs, some people bear the burden of the beast on their very backs and souls, this keeps the beast moving quickly.

The beast has a fine tongue, using the land of confusion to its advantages especially language because it is easily manipulated – with its swindling charming nature the beast avoids exposing itself for the soulless entity it has become.

The beast is not a single entity although the beast has obtained branches and uses them for its purposes, some people think they are high up in the beast and control it, even gain from being allied – supporting and holding up this beasts interests to dehumanize this earth and eat away at our minds bodies and souls.

The beast is like something hiding in the jungle, some sense it; some see glimpses of what the beast has brought, but mostly the beast remains hidden the element of surprise and secrecy are the very elements that compromise such an entities existence.
For if we could understand of the nature of this beast we would probably slay it, metaphorically not physically. For the beast is not a physical entity in nature. The beast has become a paraphysical entity, even above a parapsychological entity if you will, I’d even go far enough to say a spiritual identity and entity that compromises principles of existence everywhere we go.

No offence to pure atheists. In fact they probably grasp this better in the nature of psychology and how things can be imbedded in peoples mind, how you can hold on to principles and beliefs about human nature and the nature of existence which haven’t came from yourself but from what the beast can convince people. The beast lives within everyone whom supports it because the beast does feed many people, but the beast doesn’t really feed people, The beast tricks humans in to believing only in survival of the fittest only the strong survive! No one has a God given right to exist.

Yet Mother Nature supports more forms of life than any of our puny minds can comprehend besides remembering a number of how many species there are, which is erroneous. Oh pitiful disgusting creatures why must you exist thinks this beast, This beast does not care. The beast does not have empathy, A trait every creature in nature is born with. Natural laws govern almost every aspect of our existence on earth yet we fail to grasp that, The beast preys on the easily manipulated weak minds to think the beast cares about them.

The beast is not a person the beast lives within people, Their minds, People would resort to cannibalism if they had no food, That is the beasts mark on their mind, People would exploit others for financial, perceived social gains that is the mark of the beast, People would prefer imagined temporary worldly gains with disregard to the damage wrought by the path followed, that is the mark of the beast, People turn against their own families, cannot trust people in society, live in fear of what might happen, who might take advantage of them, who does not have their best interest and want their harmony in nature and peace to exist, anyone who has let the beast penetrate their thinking processes.

I have had so many impulses, tendencies, trust issues with most people became their tendancies to change their beliefs in seconds without grounds and their tendencies to defend things that cannot be swayed with logic, reason or empathy - mercy, love. That is the mark of the beast!

In the acknowledgement of the spiritual energy that gave us the chance to experience, live, love, learn and interact in our playground, dream and share dreams! In the aspect of recognizing if we exist, something wants us to exist, therefore whatever the energy may be Godhead, Krsna, Brahman, Vishnu, Yahweh, Allah, Whalegure, Sprit Guides, Extraterrestrial life forms, Matrix, Mother Nature - Gaia Theory, Pure materialism psychical reality

Whatever!!!!!!! Who cares, you are allowed to believe WHATEVER YOU WANT, Do whatever you want, say whatever you want and feel however you wish to feel about something. If we have free will then anything imposing itself upon our minds is imposing on the only principle we base our existence on, and we take away others abilities to critically think, show emotion and feel empathy.

When you are born you love everything and always smiled I don’t care who you are. Unless situation was hard growing up and your environment changed your mental facilities, which I know mine have, and everyone has, I’m as susceptible as everyone else. When you’re young and people tell you that you are born in a world of sin, You are damned, You will go to hell if you don’t do this or believe this or act like this, or do what I want, or do what someone else wants you to do, You must feel guilty about your emotions, you must suppress them, You must be strong, You do not matter except to your family and friends and those beings who have transcended the petty and hateful ignorant nature that has been falsely been subjected upon mankind and elsewhere since the beginning of existence.

I think it is clearly evident that since the beginning of mankind we seemed it was necessary to deem certain people or entities or beliefs more worth from existing than others. Who gives you this right? If you believe in the flying spaghetti monster or evil lord Xenu, or Secret sun within the earth. Nibiru. Parallel Universes, Infinite unlimited Universal Dynamic Manifest principles, The unmanifest, The Tao, The Word, Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, Any of them… If you believe in the Santa, reindeer, Any type of alien or creature or figure or personality or emotion feeling or belief system then who can take that away from you. We should separate grounds of physical nature with science because that is logical. But to impose your will upon others should be Universal Crime, And guess what If there is a Universal Counsil or Supreme Court, Or a ton of weird #ing Gods LOL in the Sky.

If there is One true Creator of the universe I will testify because I would trade my nonexistence, for any of you to be free from fear harm and being stripped of the very essence of your nature, being and right to exist. Amen, Much love. Don’t fear anything I promise it will be alright. Don’t cry because you will miss someone, they live forever. You’re allowed to cry because you love someone so much, or you saw something so beautiful! You are allowed. But don’t fear death, don’t fear hate, It’s not real. Only love is real.

Nature shows us why we can’t listen…WHY. We all have dreams and feelings and they touch others and transform them every second in the here and now. It’s good to be here now. You are here now, sit back and enjoy the ride like you’re in a boat floating down a peaceful river seeing the sun rise and set, the moons reflection every night shines and reflects off the water and guides you on your journey. There are trees climbing to the stars, and colorful plants and various types of wild life. It is the best gift anyone can receive. I put my hand out to you, Here is “God” do you accept? I’ve been an atheist and a nihilist, It’s too sad. Life is too beautiful to let it become darkened by ourselves. If disasters come SO BE IT, Storms come. But they too shall pass.

Sincerely the only Mason in the world that sees that freemasonry is some club that probably wishes they were like me lols

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
Freemasons are all monotheists and required to believe in God. An Illuminatus is usually atheist, or, rumor has it, Luciferian. I've heard rumors that higher level Masons are also Luciferians. Either way, they definitely work together to manipulate the world.

Quite the contrary friend...

In order to be considered for initiation as a Freemason, a member must:

• Be a man who comes of his own free will
• Believe in a Supreme Being (the form of which is left open to interpretation by the candidate)
(An extremely important concept to understand in its entirety)
• Be at least the minimum age, depending on local jurisdiction
• Be of good morals, and of good reputation
• Be of sound mind and body
• Be capable of furnishing character references, as well as one or two references from current Masons

edit on 9-12-2010 by Howtosurvive2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMason

Hey bud... Do you believe that every mason is privi to equal knowledge?
I'm pretty sure their are things going on in your organization you know nothing of.
I'm American; still, I haven't a clue what the Hell Oboma is up to.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

Belief in a Supreme Being is what gets me though. It's kind of nonsense if you ask me. Even if there was a super-talented alien being that could shoot plasma energy from his hands, would he be able to play a guitar a make amazing note sequences? I know for a fact that Atheists can not be Masons. Polytheists can not be Masons. (I had family members who were Masons.) Actually Masons are falling out of public favor and they're desperate for new members. I've even heard adverts on the radio asking for new members to join. I think they're a joke now that we have the internet.

Personally, I think they're done, headed down, kaput, run out, out of luck, out of favor, and out of mind.

The Illuminati. Now there's an interesting Secret Society. The Masons are a bunch old stalwarts that haven't done anything since the CHIPS program, besides maybe helped to orchestrate 911.

Masons are ego maniac fools.
edit on 9-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Belief in a Supreme Being is what gets me though. It's kind of nonsense if you ask me. Even if there was a super-talented alien being that could shoot plasma energy from his hands, would he be able to play a guitar a make amazing notes sequences? I know for a fact that Atheists can not be Masons. Polytheists can not be Masons. Actually Masons are falling out of public favor and they're desperate for new members. I've even heard advertisements on the radio asking for new members to join. I think they're a joke now that we have the internet.

Personally, I think they're done, headed down, kaput, run out, out of luck, out of favor, and out of mind.

The Illuminati. Now there's an interesting Secret Society. The Masons are a bunch of old stalwarts that haven't done anything since the CHIPS program, besides maybe helped to orchestrate 911.

Masons are ego maniac fools.
edit on 9-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: missed a word

edit on 9-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Who are you kidding, their tied by common bonds.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

some fights are not worth fighting.

I believe this is one of them. I guess we can go back to doing nothing and helping no one.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I'm not trying to be argumentative; sorry if I came off that way. But I thought Adam Weinspot (spelling may be off) started the Illuminati through Freemasonry back in the 1700's. Am I mistaken; I'm no expert.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

nope you are correct. Although it wasn't through freemasonry. He did have some members that were masons. I think he used some of the masonic ritual ideas in forming his degrees. It was disbanded in the late 1700's and as far as anyone knows, was not reformed. A mason from Germany has stated that a group exists today calling themselves Illuminati, but they aren't the same thing as the original. They were a fascinating group and worthy of learning about them in my opinion. Here is a great place to start.
edit on 9-12-2010 by network dude because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

So where's the argument?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I don't know. I thought you were a mason based on your other post and the user you were trying to engage has a dislike for masons that seems to be quite stuck. I was just letting you know that changing his mind would be a long and painful task. Sorry If I offended.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Not at all, I joined this forum for outside input.I believe being proven wrong is a chance to learn.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Ultra7

Before Satan became as we know it. He was Gods most beautiful Angel. When he and some other angels tried to take over. He was cast down to Earth. As I'm sure you know that God could have just done away with him. Instead he choose to punish Satan and his Demons. For as we all know that The day will come that God and his Army of Angels will fight Satan and his Army of Demons. In which Jesus Christ will prevail.

So in your version of reality, Heaven and God haven't transcended the need to kill for purposes of superiority? I am glad I don't go to your church. The God I believe in has no need to kill anyone. Only to love them. Maybe you should leave your church.
And what church and God do you believe in? For that mater What do you realy believe in???? I hear you knocking peoples beliefs. But God forbid when people do that to you or your kind.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This should be of intrest every Mason grandmaster is instructed to watch this video as soon as there elected....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
This should be of intrest every Mason grandmaster is instructed to watch this video as soon as there elected....

www.youtube.com...
I Could not have done better. Hey doesent that one guy look like Jim Carrey?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join