It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IllumInati/Freemasons are one and the same.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by JoshNorton
But by the same logic...a NY Yankees fan could also be a member of TPTB.

One could only wish.

I was thinking about starting a thread showing how Major League Baseball and the Illuminati are the same thing.

Possible points for inclusion: GWBush's former ownership of the Texas Rangers; the use of diamond symbology in Hollywood (Diamonds Are Forever, Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend, any of a hundred various baseball movies...); the (unsubstantiated) rumors that Castro was scouted by US teams; the letters between the owner of the Cincinnati Red Stockings and Mazzini predicting Three Strikes Out; and, of course, a number of YouTube videos of baseball sequences from The Simpsons that foreshadowed 9/11... (Go, Springfield Isotopes!!!)
edit on 2010.12.11 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I'm sure not everyone in the modern Illuminati as some like to call them but better prefrenced as TPTB are masons heck if you believe in any of Fritz Springmeier's book Bloodlines of the Illuminati one of the bloodlines is chinese i'm not saying everything he writes is 100 percent accurate but the brother got some of it right also the book he did with Cisco Wheeler called The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave is more frightenly accurate then you think he nails parts of Project Monarch to a tea...trust me i'v seen some things in my life time the brother was on to something....

But back to your point no i don't think every member of TPTB is a mason i mean were assuming this group is smart so they would try and gain as much control in different spectrums as possible including the catholic church which i feel they have infiltrated this also includes the media, hollywood, politics ect ect and yes this includes masonry as well...

I'm also impressed that you did your research with the european branchs that indeed do alllow atheists and i was surprised you mentioned how much overt power they have in terms of politics so kudos and a star for you, however in my opinion i feel masonry does or at least had political clout in America as well i mean do the math, look how many mason presidents we had and compare how many masons there are in America and the mathematical equation shows we had a rather large contintion of masons in the white house once you factor that not many people are masons..

Also i can answer your question to a certin degree on what constitutes as a higher mason that's part of TPTB...it's a mason that is in it for nefarious reasons, that's on a whole different mind set then the rest of the masons who's goal is to use masonry as a vehicle to use the esoteric knowledge and symbolism for mind control or world power and in some cases combined the esoteric knowledge with different fourms of magik like Crowley did to further his nefarious agenda it really dosen't mater what level they are there just referred to as the higher ups...

But i wasen't aware that european masonic bodies that allow atheists to join are not recognized by a majority of the state Grand Lodges in America intresting....
edit on 11-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
But back to your point no i don't think every member of TPTB is a mason i mean were assuming this group is smart so they would try and gain as much control in different spectrums as possible including the catholic church which i feel they have infiltrated this also includes the media, hollywood, politics ect ect and yes this includes masonry as well...
Then the point I'm trying to emphasize is that even if a few of TPTB are Masons, it's such a statistically small number that it's insignificant, and anyone calling NWO plots Masonic is off their rocker.

I'm also impressed that you did your research with the european branchs that indeed do alllow atheists and i was surprised you mentioned how much overt power they have in terms of politics so kudos and a star for you,
I don't know if it's overt power, so much as they have an active political agenda.

however in my opinion i feel masonry does or at least had political clout in America as well i mean do the math, look how many mason presidents we had and compare how many masons there are in America and the mathematical equation shows we had a rather large contintion of masons in the white house once you factor that not many people are masons..
I'll agree with this... 14 of the 44 US Presidents were Masons, the last was Ford. I would turn around and say that Masonry USED to be a much large and powerful entity in the US than it is today. The height of the numbers were shortly after WWII, but there's been a significant decline in membership ever since. Yes, if you look at any of the famous Masons lists, you'll find a lot of politicians, but most if not all of the ones listed are dead. The more recent generations, the ones currently in power, were not joiners like their fathers were. So the number of Masons in public office today is a pale comparison to 50 years ago.

Also i can answer your question to a certin degree on what constitutes as a higher mason that's part of TPTB...it's a mason that is in it for nefarious reasons, that's on a whole different mind set then the rest of the masons who's goal is to use masonry as a vehicle to use the esoteric knowledge and symbolism for mind control or world power and in some cases combined the esoteric knowledge with different fourms of magik like Crowley did to further his nefarious agenda it really dosen't mater what level they are there just referred to as the higher ups...
But even if it's not by actual rank, the term "higher up" implies they have some power or control over "the rest of us", who are unknowingly and unwittingly being taken advantage of, and I have yet to hear anyone explain how exactly that would be happening, given the actual power structures in Masonry.

But i wasen't aware that european masonic bodies that allow atheists to join are not recognized by a majority of the state Grand Lodges in America intresting....
It is an interesting and complicated subject. The terms most often used are "regularity" and "recognition". Masonic Light will probably correct me, as I usually manage to get a detail wrong here or there, but essentially "regular" lodges are those recognized by the United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE). Some of the factors inherent in regularity are no atheists, no women, no discussion of religion or politics in lodge.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Yea i mean it is true not every one from TPTB is a Mason as a mater of fact i just watched a documentary on TPTB and they showed a list of who they suspect are some of them and they showed about twenty to thirty names and what there link to groups are and only about six or seven were Masons alot were the Bilderbergers the Trilateral Commission and the Bohemian Grove group so no not evey mason is part of there plot...

However as far as the Masons that are part of the Illuminati/TPTB they don't have a special plan to control you in a different way then they have the masses just because your a Mason it's all the same, like i said they sensed the power that the Masons hold through networking and gaining contacts and joined and they just do there plot under your nose much the same way they know how religion can be used to control the masses and have infiltrated that spectrum as well, now don't get me wrong i'm a god fearing man and believe in Jesus Christ but i'm aware that this can and has been used for the control of nefarious means.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
SOoooo, If I go through all the levels as a mason,some people decide they like me, I go through some more higher levels,higher levels,make a couple more miliion. Do I still look like George and Barbra Bush when they die? Or when they were indoctrinated? Do I learn to fly or beat death? Or just HOPE on the other side,they know more then me,and BOY is it worth what THEY know that I don't?
Is that why I want to learn more about about this?
I'll be special in life and death at everyone elses expense?
I'm being serious. Isn't that what selling your soul is about?
Never mind the levels.. I'd never be invited.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
I'd never be invited.

and you won't be. you have to ask to become one. That's all. And the best part, is you don't have to sell your soul. (that's the rotary)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

there was a thread posted yesterday regarding the illuminati. It was a riddle, would you have a link to it?
afterwards took you to a pyramid

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join