It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IllumInati/Freemasons are one and the same.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Why would a one-year elected official need a mind control tutorial? He already got elected and he can not get re-elected.

It would make more sense to allege that they need it ahead of time.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Of course it would be after he's elected then he receives the secret knowledge to hone his craft....

Stamp out doubt stamp out doubt stamp out doubt........

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Of course it would be after he's elected then he receives the secret knowledge to hone his craft....

Gotcha. I guess my current Grandmaster did not watch this, otherwise he would not have lost in poker the other night.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Govenor

This should be of intrest every Mason grandmaster is instructed to watch this video as soon as there elected....

www.youtube.com...
I Could not have done better. Hey doesent that one guy look like Jim Carrey?
Your right that guy does look like Jim Carrey. I wonder??? Is this how they do it??

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Well, I guess Crowley wouldn't have been the first Mason (Pike) to make an attempt to clarify the difference between the modern conception of 'the Devil' and the historic worship of Lucifer/Pan... etc. I don't claim to know all the answers. I assure you that you can't B.S. me on the fact that Crowley/ and the O.T.O. give reverence to Lucifer. I personally know members of his former organization (O.T.O.), and can confirm this. That doesn't equate to worshiping the biblical devil, (although I'm sure I don't need to tell you this). The universe we live in is stranger then most people can imagine. There may have been clues found in Salomon's second temple known by our ancestors which was excavated by the Templar Knights and has led to this modern reverence for the entity known as Lucifer.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by Mumbotron

Forget the ignorant folks who show up first on Google hits. I'll go right to the source.

The Devil does not exist. It is a false name invented by the Black Brothers to imply a Unity in their ignorant muddle of dispersions. A devil who had unity would be a God

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Govenor
And what church and God do you believe in? For that mater What do you realy believe in???? I hear you knocking peoples beliefs. But God forbid when people do that to you or your kind.

I believe in the one true God. Jesus Christ's father. The big guy. the one upstairs. Except he is a God of love and not war. I cannot believe that he would create only to destroy. That's our job.

Sorry I didn't just let you slander me without a fight.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ultra7

Forget the ignorant folks who show up first on Google hits. I'll go right to the source.

The Devil does not exist. It is a false name invented by the Black Brothers to imply a Unity in their ignorant muddle of dispersions. A devil who had unity would be a God

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

that video must be the one Anti masons watch. Especially the part about making them read false information then keeping them from the truth. I never thought of you guys as a cult, but now, I guess you have changed my mind.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Don't lie we all know it's Morals and Dogma first for you guys by Albert Pike then Mind Control Made Easy or How to Become a Cult Leader by 33rd degree super mason Carey Burtt but don't fret it seems you got Jim Carrey his first acting gig so no biggie.......

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

but don't fret it seems you got Jim Carrey his first acting gig so no biggie.......

I have been telling you we help people. Jim would have never gotten off the ground had it not been for us.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mumbotron
I don't claim to know all the answers. I assure you that you can't B.S. me on the fact that Crowley/ and the O.T.O. give reverence to Lucifer. I personally know members of his former organization (O.T.O.), and can confirm this.

"Lucifer" is not mentioned in O.T.O.

There may have been clues found in Salomon's second temple known by our ancestors which was excavated by the Templar Knights and has led to this modern reverence for the entity known as Lucifer.

Like what?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Except Crowley wasn't an accepted Mason unlike Pike.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
lost you are

Long time ago, before the iceage, people lived in
perfect harmony with the nature in a system that didn't
give possibility for overpopulation
As the aksel of the planet (plan-et) was in its right
position, straight, all the planet was under stable
tropical elimat. So was also Odenmaa at the northpole
There lived the Asers who held the highest knowledge
on earth with the ROT (root) -language. Outside
Odenmaa lived the vaers in their ringlands.
Everybody paid respect to Per who due to the
breeding-system was the allfather of all mankind
(everyone is a PER-SON)
Over 50 milj. 10000 years ago the aksel of the planet
shifted and caused the iceage when the ringlands
outside were covered by ice, a perioid called
ALT-LAND-IS
ALL LAND'S ICE
As the Gulfstream came to heat south-Finland,
Odenmaa remained clear of ice and the Asers learned
a new way of life
Agriculture and new animal species were created for
staying alive for 50 milj. years surrounded by huge
icebergs
As the ice startd to mel and drown Odenmaa the
very few of them left took pairs of the animals with
them and sailed through a passage way melted by the
stream to Bockland an island outside of Sweden,
later named Goatland (Gotland).
After staying there for a thousand years the Asers
headed back to Odenmaa except SVEN and DAN who went to
Sweden and Denmark to rehabite the ringlands.
During ALTLANDIS the Vaners develloped into ten
different races, mythologies and languages outside
the icebergs
The asers lived in Odenmaa again till the year 1050
when the crusader army sent by the Pope
destructed Odenmaa and created a new information
system based on the written word not spoken as it
used to be.
This is a tine part of a story that takes 20 years to tell
two hours a day brought to us as familytradition by
the last Aser since 1984, according to the saga
10 000 years after the end of the iceage,.

jovianpeace

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I always thought they were a bunch of womanizing drunks that helped burnt children and lived at the circus

edit on 10-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

No. That's just the Shriners...[ducks and runs]...j/k. Seriously though, Freemasonry in all its branches teaches a man to be respectful to women; chivalry is still alive in some pockets of this world.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

All kidding aside i'm going to go on a diatribe of sorts so bare with me for a second, you know i'm not in favor of secret society's but and what i'm about to say someone should just put on a recording because it's like a broken record that you and every other mason has heard before so i say in my best droid voice "i think it's some of the top level masons that are in co-hots with TPTB" but as i'v stated before i think the corruption stems alot more from the european branchs then it does the american ones, i think it has a trickle down effect to the masons in america, think of it like this the european branchs are like a hail strom and the american branchs are like drizzle, now do i think some of TPTB have infiltrated the masons.....well of course they see how many powerful people have come out of the group and feel like the contacts they meet and the esoteric knowledge they learn will benefit there nefarious dealings so i'm sure they see this as a viable outlet, that's why TPTB symbolism sometimes mimics the masons ones because either (A) they are a mason or (B) they feel there must be something behind it because it worked for so many masons in the past it's the same thing with Aleister Crowley that's why he mimiced so many mason ideas and added them to his own because he thought it would bring him power.....so it would be foolish to think that at least some of TPTB didn't join the masons for the same reason Crowley borrowed mason teachings.

But again i think it's more prevalent with the foreign branchs of masonry i just watched a documentary about the Illuminati/TPTB and it talked alot about european masonry and it's links which brought a smile to my face because he connected the dots in a similar fashion that i did which i thought was intresting.

In closing i'll say again not every mason is bad or with TPTB you for a fact network dude don't even believe in magik the symbolism dosen't seem to effect you and you even agree that there is TPTB that exist plus you bring up these very controversial topics at your meetings, so your proof positive that every mason isn't part of TPTB and i'll leave you with this video of the late William Cooper...

www.youtube.com...

End of diatribe......

edit on 11-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I appreciate your well thought-out opinion on the matter. I'll forego the whole "what's a high level Mason" routine, because that never actually gets us anywhere, but instead I'll offer you a few other bits to think about...

Could a Freemason also be one of TPTB? Yes. It may even be statistically likely that one or more of those really pulling the strings could be a Mason. But by the same logic, a Christian, a Roman Catholic, a Jew, a Harvard graduate, or a NY Yankees fan could also be a member of TPTB.

That doesn't make the NWO a Masonic plot any more than a Christian, Roman Catholic, Jewish, Harvardian, or Yankees plot.

The actions of the individual need to be separated from the actions of the institution.

The second thing to keep in mind is that the European Masonic bodies that allow atheists to join, and which have a more direct political impact in their countries, are NOT recognized by the United Grand Lodge of England, nor a majority of the state Grand Lodges in the US. In fact, it would be a violation of my oath to sit in a lodge with a member of such a "clandestine" organization. So I'm not sure how the trickle-down from Europe would have any influence on American Masonry.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I have absolutely no idea what happens in other countries. I only know what happens in my state and a few others when I know members very well. I have never seen or heard of any interaction between USA masons and other countries other than a traveling mason visiting while on vacation. We have grand lodge communications for each state and they don't intermingle with other states. Unless there is a completely separate group that exists in the US, I don't see how on earth they would be able to hold separate meetings plotting world domination and the like. It may very well be that the Illuminati is alive and well and operates well under the radar. If that is the case and they stuck to their original intent, I would support them all the way. But I am not aware of any such group. When I and other masons here tell you what we experience, it is the real deal. And some of us here are pretty high up in the food chain. (not me, but a few others) I have no doubt that such a group exists. but I think that people lump masonry in with that group simply because they don't know for sure what we do behind our doors. Trust me when I tell you that our lodge meetings are not as exciting as people would like to believe. I feel that the secrecy is more of a (moth to a light) affect then anything else. We don't want any moth either. Just the ones who are willing to work a little to find us. Why do we want more masons? because it's easier to help out the charities we help with many giving a little than it is for a few to give a lot. Simple. There are a few (anti's) here that are not typical. They have a brain and sometimes almost see the light. Those are the ones I hope will one day try on their own to find out if we are truthful or not. The same way I did. I wanted to know for sure. So I joined. Now I do know for sure.

Masonry isn't powerful to anyone other then the individual mason. And the power varies widely. I hope one day you decide to see how truthful we are.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

But by the same logic...a NY Yankees fan could also be a member of TPTB.

One could only wish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join