It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Santa (You suck!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
With all that said, Merry Christmas to you sir, and if I see you on my property, I'm releasing the dogs.

edit on 2-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: HO HO HO!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/938479ffdba6.gif[/atsimg]

Its for the kids!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster
reply to post by Mr Mask

Sinterklaas will not be happy with this. You are so gonna get thrown in the sack and taken to Spain.

Not if he gets put in a sack first...

Me VS Santa...no holds barred...thunderdome style...that's all I want for Christmas.

That and to bust his two front teeth with a snow shovel.

MM

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

It's ON MASK! BRING IT! WHATCHA GONNA DO???????

edit on 12/3/10 by Hefficide because: grrrrrrrrr

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I DO THIS HEFFY!!!

The best Christmas comic of all time.

If you haven't read it, or don't own it, you can always ask Santa for it!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6d82b2f78aa.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 3-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

With all that said, Merry Christmas to you sir, and if I see you on my property, I'm releasing the dogs.

edit on 2-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: HO HO HO!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/938479ffdba6.gif[/atsimg]

Its for the kids!

lol...

I "honestly" do not think what Christmas has become is even remotely "for the kids".

I know...I'm not getting any presents for this...but sorry, I just don't see how so many people can't see that Santa is "bad" and the holiday has been hijacked by the worst kind of people.

MM

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

We as adults know this is a dark world we exist within so for the kids to have a chance at some extra happiness I cant see anything wrong with. They will grow up like we all did, until then this is a neutral thread moreless by an adult?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Mr Mask

We as adults know this is a dark world we exist within so for the kids to have a chance at some extra happiness I cant see anything wrong with. They will grow up like we all did, until then this is a neutral thread moreless by an adult?

Again, and I mean this nicely and with respect, I personally think Christmas has become a hollow/shallow weapon used against the people.

This holiday has become a media blitz...heck, before the media took the holiday, it wasn't even about Santa or gifts so much as it was about family and Jesus.

Sorry... marketing pigs have destroyed Christmas and they should all be decked in the halls!

I'm serious...how can people not see that the holiday has become Satanic and disgusting? Its a mockery and just plain offensive.

Like me...

Merry Xmas!

MM

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
As soon as I have a son I plan to sit him down on his 1st christmas and explain every single detail of why life sucks so much to him, just so I don't give him any illusions.

"Hey son, I just wanted to tell you something.

Santa doesn't exist, nor the Easter Bunny, there is no God, you will probably never be rich and will spend your entire life struggling to pay bills in a job that you hate while you see people that are more stupid then you get promoted.

One day you will meet a woman that you love and then she will dump you and run off with a French juggler, you will live out the rest of your life with someone who you can barely tolerate but that you are to scared to leave and then one day after about 70 years you will die alone in an anonymous hospital ward of cancer"

Merry Christmas

c'mon let's not have facts get in the way of our illusion..... let's all try and be as kind to each other as possible...and that should be the message from any god, leader, santa, or parent.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

What!!! Santa is not real?

In all seriousness, this is the last Christmas with Santa I'm giving my daughter, I'm telling her in the new year. I can not stand Christmas time anymore, it's all stress and running around, making sure that everybody is happy and everything is perfect. On the day, you have guests over and it has to be perfect. And I'm changing it, I haven't enjoyed Christmas for the very reasons you state for many years now. As of next year, I have to give my little one this, I can't just go and spoil it this close to Christmas. for her, we have people over and it's everybody for himself. You want to put your feet on my couch, even if I've just washed the covers, go ahead, I am not going to worry about it anymore, be your comfortable self. We'll set up the barbecue, take all the kids' toys outside, even the ones that's not supposed to go out, and let them play and enjoy themselves while the grownups just relax and enjoy themselves. Hungry? There's meat in the fridge, help yourself, seriously, mi casa su casa (is that how you spell it?) No more getting harassed in shopping centers trying to find the perfect gifts, crowds of people driving you nuts, each of them in one hell of a mood, because they can't find what they're looking for, or they've just spent the grocery money for the next two months. As of right after this Christmas, I am calling a strike from the commercialized version of Christmas and I'm going to enjoy it for what it's supposed to be.

My neighbor down the road completely canceled Christmas last year, in the month of December, she called it quits, but I do mean completely, she took off all the decorations, told her kids there will be no Christmas, gave all the decorations to some children's home, and she actually stuck to it. Christmas as of last year, in her household, was banned completely, it was just another day. Now that's going a bit too far, I don't see why we can't still enjoy it for what it's supposed to be.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Nice one, OP...

You know, whenever it's coming round to Christmas I'm always reminded of the song "The Pause of Mr Claus", which (in part) goes like this:

You must think Santa Claus weird,
He has long hair and a beard,
Giving his presents for free...
Why do police guys
Mess with these guys?

Let's get Santa Claus... coz'....

Santa Claus has a red suit -- he's a communist.
And a beard and long hair -- must be a pacificist.
What's in the pipe that he's smoking?

Mr Claus creeps in your house at night,
He must be a dope fiend, to put you uptight...
Why do police guys
Beat on these guys?

Lyrics by Arlo Guthrie. Reproduced for informational and educational purposes only.

And here's a clip with Arlo singing the song. This is a recording of the classic, live version that includes his opening "dedication" to the FBI (which is brilliant).
The sound quality is not great, though. If you search you'll find versions that are better quality, but I wanted one that I could embed here. Life's a compromise, okay?

Cheers,

Mike
edit on 3/12/10 by JustMike because: Fixed linky to provide a clip where embedding is not disabled

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
My daughter is 2 years old and I have been wrestling with the concept of Santa since I got pregnant.For I believed in Santa Clause for an unnaturally long time.I'm talking like until I was a teenager.I think I held on so long because I was a poor kid and the concept of someone who gives presents every good boys and girls regardless of stature, color or creed just seemed so beautiful to me. When I finally realised Santa was not real I was devastated beyond belief. Santa represents something different to everyone.Now I look foundly upon my memories of Santa.As do most adults.These days we strip the innocence of children earlier and earlier. I mean I just had to have the sex talk with my 9 year old niece.When I was 9 I barely even knew boys existed other than to play mud wars with. For me Santa at its heart is the embodiment of generosity yet is it ok to lie to your children. Sometimes yes and sometimes no. For now I think I'll let her make that decision on her own.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Warning Graphic Language

Funny Santa Song

Santa Claus You #unt, Wheres My #ucking Bike by Kevin Bloody Wilson
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster
reply to post by Mr Mask

Sinterklaas will not be happy with this. You are so gonna get thrown in the sack and taken to Spain.

Not if he gets put in a sack first...

Me VS Santa...no holds barred...thunderdome style...that's all I want for Christmas.

That and to bust his two front teeth with a snow shovel.

MM

Mr. Mask,
I don't know what your angry about. I don't know who you are, but I take from your wanting to fight "thunderdome style" and "bust his two front teeth with a snow shovel" as very immature. That you diatribe about Santa Claus and how evil people are using Santa as evil shows me you can't handle your own business. No matter what corporations do, or the governement does, what is keeping you from teaching your child (children) that Christmas is a time of giving (as Jesus gave his life for us if that is what you believe). That the Christmas season is a time to reflect on your fellow man. Why not use the symbol of Santa as a persona who cares about others and likes to give withour receiving.

Instead you'll rant about how this is all wrong and you want beat somebody up. What are you so angry about? Just curious how old are you? What part of the country do you live? Do you have a job? What is it?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I felt traumatised as a child, knowing this large bearded man would break into my home at night and empty his sack under the tree. :flame

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I remember the year I found out santa wasn't real. When I met some poor kids at a group home we went to for a class trip. They never got fed the santa illusion, because the group home could not afford to buy a bunch of gifts every year.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Dear Herr Mask,

Not only that.....what about the devastation he has wreaked on interplanetary relations??

NOW we have the Martians mad at us, too!!!

wait....this isn't the "Aliens and UFOs" Forum???
Oooops......

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

OMFG LMFAO! I almost fell out of my chair laughing!
Wow, don't sugar coat it please tell us how you really feel about the jolly little elf! Great read and great post! I love the thorough recount of santa's history.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Dude...your missing the true meaning of Santa

1) he teaches kids about materialistic happiness (helpful in life considering we are capitalists)

2) he teaches a kid to irrationally cling to a myth, even when he gets a bit older and murmers in his community are suggesting it is a myth

3) it teaches him to rabidly defend a dying mythos, defying logic, ignoring evidence proving his non-existance

4) it then teaches him about total let down and humiliation...again, very important lessons in life.

5) it then teaches him vindictive anger and ironic amusement at "believers" in santa...seeing them for the brainwashed cultist they are

6) it teaches him to never fall for simple claims and unsubstantiated mythological teachers.

then he learns about jesus...now its time for him to see what he truely knows.

Religion = people whom didn't learn the lesson Santa taught him.

You, Mr. Mask, by suggesting we kill santa, are secretly trying to innundate us to mass hypnosis of religion...a transparent attempt to start a cultish belief system as Cromwell instituted.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
Mr. Mask,

THAT'S ME!

I don't know what your angry about.

Well gee...no offense but I have written a thread explaining it, and then added two replies to you directly to clear it up for you...and now here I am delivering you a third...let us hope this one gets through to you...because I'm giving up on ya after this.

I don't know who you are,

I'm Mr Mask! Look to the left of this post...above my Avatar. Or click my comic at the top of each page of ATS.

but I take from your wanting to fight "thunderdome style" and "bust his two front teeth with a snow shovel" as very immature.

I know somebody who doesn't need to be asking Santa for a shiny new detective badge this year!

That you diatribe about Santa Claus and how evil people are using Santa as evil shows me you can't handle your own business.

Oh really now? I see...I go painfully far to explain to you that Christmas was FIRSTLY widely introduced to Americans as a media ploy to sell you soda, explain how greed and corporate power controls its ebb and flow, smack you in the kisser with Santa's dishonest and fabricated history AND clearly detail how I find lying to be dishonorable...even in the face of stealing Jesus' birth day...and you come from all this assuming this is about "me not handling my business"?

You are one hard nut to crack...

No matter what corporations do, or the governement does, what is keeping you from teaching your child (children) that Christmas is a time of giving (as Jesus gave his life for us if that is what you believe).

Christmas is not a time of giving...nor is it the day Jesus died (you ARE AWARE that Xmas was his birthday...right? Well not really...but I don't want to confuse you further).

Are you also aware that soda companies and department stores are the ONLY reason you even celebrate or know of Christmas? Are you aware that you have been systematically indoctrinated to pay homage to a fabricated lie based on a symbol of greed?

Naw...you probably still think the holiday survived this long because it was all in "good fun" and "tender feelings".

Well guess what? You are wrong...the entire holiday is a sham (and a stolen one at that) created behind curtains of business men trying to make a killing in the last months of the year. Its a buisness thing...end of story.

You want to lie to yourself and pretend it has some wholesome side to it...fine with me...just know, that in the passing of a few hundred years, people like you have been taken for a ride and placed on a bus with countless other gullible types "programed" to salute and respect a Satanic (intentional or not) representation of everything that makes this world "unruly and void of real morality".

What is stopping me from telling my kid just how messed up and disgusting Xmas really is? Well...people like you. People who shame you for being honest to children. People who plaster every screen, billboard and street corner with the silly lie of Santa, and the unholy disgrace that has become Christmas.

That the Christmas season is a time to reflect on your fellow man.

Oh really? Is that what it is? I see...and how is it that the birth of Christ, somehow became this twisted holiday of "buying stuff" so big corporations could make a fourth quarter profit?

I bet your stumped there eh? Or better yet, you just see that awful state of lies to be perfectly fine as long as the media promotes the day as something "wholesome"?

Yeah sorry....but the media built your holiday...and for reasons very dishonest and wrong.

Why not use the symbol of Santa as a persona who cares about others and likes to give withour receiving.

Ok...why not use Hitler as a symbol to unite people on halloween?

Instead you'll rant about how this is all wrong and you want beat somebody up.

I'm actually a physical pacifist to the greatest extent...so really, the violence was humor...bad humor sure...but still all in jest.

What are you so angry about?

A lot of things...but right now I'm a bit tiffed with having to teach an adult the truth about Santa...but I admit its a lot easier to teach you about that evil fat devil than my innocent/perfect little son.

Just curious how old are you?

Lol...are you serious? I teach you the history of Christmas...and you come back with "how old are you little boy?" in defense of the lie you were taught on your mother's knee? How cute...how sweet...how utterly terrible of you.

What part of the country do you live?

Location, age, job...that is the ONLY reasons you can fathom to hate the truth behind what Christmas has become and Santa?

No wonder you are so hopped up on the Santa-juice...you are easy to fall for drinking it, and then when confronted with real reasons to stand against it...you blame age, location and occupation instead of taking a stand for honesty and truth.

Poor guy...the elves got to you too early for me to help you any.

Do you have a job? What is it?

Off topic and silly as your question is...I must answer.

MY JOB is waking adults up from the long stupefying slumber of having the media, banks and the corporate elite swindle and lead us all to our graves without even blinking.

My JOB is being honest, even with children, in the face of a system built on lies.

MY JOB, obviously, also involves teaching YOU about Christmas.

Its a great job.

Oh...I also worked for a long time in retail, and then moved to building ceilings for large corporations, hospitals and private homes...I also have worked as an entertainer, graphic artist and all around AWESOME PERSON.

Hope that helps...

But I assume it will do you no good as you go off singing the praise of a demonic idol who stole Christmas.

Good day.

MM
edit on 3-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You are missing the point, no matter how Christmas came to be, it's here now. Tell me why it should matter what drove Christmas to be as it is today? Why is it so hard for you to make the best of it? If this is ALL so horrible what else are you doing about it other than whining on ATS?

As for giving season and Jesus birthday, what's the connection??? hmm m I need to think of all about two seconds for that. 1)Three kings come and give gifts on Jesus birthday. Don't you have a mainger scene with your Christmas decorations. 2)Being as immature as you have admitted already you missed my point about Jesus dieing on the cross. His birth date is celebrated with Christmas, and WHAT was Jesus main purpose in life??? To give his life for us (once again if that's what you believe)

I doubt very much your a father at all. I think your just a angry teen venting about Christmas. Bravo for you using the internet finding stories about where the myth of Santa Claus came from. However you've minimalized any of your comment by being childish and immature.

Thanks for the good day comment, I'll have one. You being such a angry kid, not sure when you'll have a good day.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join