It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's introduce myself....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hello there!
As you can easily asume I'm new to this site. I'd like to thank you for providing such a big site full of important content. However, I'm mostly interested in the Discussion about the New World Order, the monetary System and anything associated with this topics. But wait, lets start with my personal information.

I'm not sure if I should tell my real name. Therefore I'll tell you how most people call me. "Eric".
I'm 20 years old what means as much as I can asume that I'm one of the youngest in here.
I actually live in Germany, but was born in Ukraine. And because I spent my childhood in Germany my english-speaking ability isn't perfect at all. But luckily I understand anything, that you could tell me in english. I'm just not sure that you people will always understand me, especially when it comes to "higher" use of language that I may use the wrong way...

Enough about my person, I guess?

I want to be honest with you guys. Since I understood the whole thing about "how our World actually works" and failed at find information, that could proof my thoughts about it wrong (I desperately tried to find Information, that would make a fool of me and my thoughts. I just didn't want to believe that our World is lead by such cruel people...), I really spent much time investigating every connection with other things that happen in this world.

My first encounter with this kind of stuff was "Money as Dept", a video that was actually translated into german, so I could easily understand, what it was all about something about 6 Monts ago. After seeing this movie
I saw dozens more. The first time I just couldn't prevent to believe what this movies were trying to tell me was in the first half of "Zeitgeist: Addendum". There was a short period of time when I believed, that the "Venus Project" is the solution and therefore I don't need to bother anymore as there seem to be enough people working on the problem.

Later I started to read things about Co2, monetary systems and documents and postings trying to proof this things I read wrong. As they were poorly written and the arguments just didn't seem to make me doupting I suddenly ended up at something called "NWO". Then I found out this means "New World Order".
Another video-watching and document-reading cycle started and I was just stunned as this things also appeared to be true. I had a very hard time find someone ore something that would tell me what I can do about this.
As I didn't found any video or text telling me, I made a break of 1 month just listening to my thoughts.
Eventually I would end up with the conclusion that to inform people is the best way. (Later on I actually found videos and documents telling exactly the sama, just a little to late for myself).

I started to comment on almost every video on youtube, that could be found there about this things. At first I asked alot, as I still wanted to be prooved wrong. Later I startet to clear facts, that I know about and actually receiving some positive reactions. I even managed to get some people investigenting for themeselves (I always postet links or Terms to search for on youtube or google).

The most important thing happened just 2 days ago, when me and another guy with the nickname "psidontknowmyname" started to send Private Messages via youtube to each other. We discussed a little and after all we had came to the conclusion, that the best way to inform people or get them to inform themeselves is in Real life. Our idea goes as followed:

We create a flyer with a simple structure. First there would be Text providing the most general Information about the true reasons, why some things seem to go so wrong followed by a smaller text giving a hint what the topic is connected with. Closing the whole flyer with the words "You don't believe this? Find out for yourself!" we would put 3 small images of google searchbars containing 3 different wordcombinations to search for.
This flyer would be uploaded as an image to copy it for free use.

As we discussed further we pointed out that I would need a german version and he would need an english one. Also the wordcombinations for google should lead to german footage for the german one and english foorage for the english one. We also had the idea, that we would need more provided languages.
This is when we found out that we would need help. And actually this is the reason I came to this site today.

As I said, I want to be honest with you guys and to do so I have to clear my intentions first, I think.
But I think further discussion on this don't make any sense in this thread, as this forum is supposed to be used only for Introduction.

So I decided to stay a little here for some time, make my 20 reasonable replys and then I should start talking about my Idea in detail in a seperated topic.

And yes.... this is all I can think of writing about at this moment.

I really hope I didn't break any ot the Etiquette Rules. Or even plain Forumbased rules. If I did I'd like you to tell me.

Greetings,
Eric

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kraneloran

Hi Kraneloran, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Im sure with such clear wording and thoughtfull content youll fit in here well

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Your english is fine- better, even than some people from my own (english speaking) country

I like your idea. I've had similar thoughts to do something like this here, where I live!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hey welcome to the site and hope to see you in the threads

Nice thinking there, im sure you will meet people here who maybe can help you or give you ideas.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Welcome ''Eric'' , I hope you find what you require.

The previous reply offers sound advice (TedHodgson) , however, and you must forgive my pedantism, but if one is to consider ones grammar, then perhaps you should consider your title.... ''Let's introduce myself..'' . The apostrophe replaces 'us' , which is grammatically incorrect given the singular context.

I've got a thing about the written word, it's not that important, but I am just trying to be helpful.

'Let's introduce ourselves'' , ''Let's introduce oneself'' or even ''Let me introduce myself''' .

Peace

edit on 2-12-2010 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Hi Eric & welcome!

I would offer one piece of advice. Don't spend money on the flyers or, at least, spend very little. The reason I say this is because you'll probably evolve your thinking quite a bit over the years. I'm not saying don't do what you're thinking of because at the very least you'll probably get people thinking but just expect that your views will change over time.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hello Kraneloran!

I think you'll find a lot of valuble information and opinions here on this site that will end up opening more doors for you to discover.

I like your activist sprit and drive to spread the word about the way the world "really" works. If we had more young people like you, the truth would spread that much more rapidly.

Thanks in advance for doing what you are bound to do.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Thank you everybody for your words.
Answers came faster than I could've imagined. On the other hand... what do I expect from such a huge community?

@BeyondCreation
Thank you for correcting me. Actually I know that "Let's introduce myself" isn't quite grammaticaly right... in fact I tried to make something like a play of words. And failed at it obviously.

As I've gone through my post I noticed that I have big issues making uppercase letters when there should be lowercase ones. Have do get this under control...

@Iamonlyhuman
Thank you for your advice. However, my first goal isn't to make an expensive flyer. At first I need some visual structure for the flyer. And when it's there it should be uploaded somewhere together with all the different versions for different language areas. Then everybody can to with it as he wishes. Either copying it just on paper what I think would be sufficient or make it like an adverdising what also would fulfill it's purpose, but could send a controversal message I think, especially when it would tell about the monetary system...
I agree that my Opinion will evolve most likely. But I do not expect my views to change to a complete other possition. Regardless of anything I might learn here, I would like humanity being less controlled and more free as I want it this way for me and my possible children.

@Anyone else
Thank you for your kindness. You made me feel better.

edit on 2/12/10 by Kraneloran because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Your welcome dude, have a good evening now

top topics

join