It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Americans Stupid? Or is the world jealous?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by crmanager

Nobody is against America, and to be honest nobody needs America to protect them, anytime America enters a war is turns into a bloodshed and everyone regrets it happened, look at Vietnam and Afghanistan for example, the strongest military in the world cannot defeat a small group of rebels with outdated weapons

As i say, noone hates america, a few might, but people dont like it when America comes along and takes over, we are doing this and theres nothing you can do about it attitude.

Europe can look after itself thanks

Sure you can.

3 words...World War 2.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Anglo american empire set up germany fact, not america came to rescue. Eu creation started by taking german national pride.

Not some here comes america saving the day. America is probably the most evil country on earth but hollywood has convinced you lot otherwise.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ill keep this simple.

Many Americans are Dumb........but enough are smart enough to have made, and hopefully keep this country the special place it is.

And others are Jealous of it.......

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by allthegoodusernamestaken

Or landing 4000 marines when disaster strikes. Like in Haiti.

You have no clue about Haiti and what we did to them.

Bill Clinton used 20,000 Army troops to put a Dictator in charge of Haiti, the Apartheid guy.

Haiti used to grow all it's own food and it's people had agriculture jobs. France did a good job helping Haiti. Until Bill got them. After he got the Dictator in charge he got Haiti to sign up for "free trade" with us. Bill's Arkansas farmers (who were heavily Federally subsidized) then went and dumped their crops on Haiti...cheaper than even the Haitians were growing it. This ended employment in Haiti and every last penny of their currency went to the Arkansas farmers for food. Agriculture in Haiti collapsed. Bill was making lots of money off of Haiti.

The Dictator was finally chased out and is still in exile from Haiti. We weren't quite done with Haiti just yet. The Earthquake was an excuse to get in their and rob those people some more.

The US Senate had Bill Clinton on trial over what he did to Haiti. You know what Bill said? "I and I alone must live with what we did to Haiti"......

The United States destroyed Haiti. Not the Earthquake. We destroyed Haiti long before the Earthquake.

Before you got off trying to say we helped Haiti with a few Marines, do some research first. WE decimated those people.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

If you're going to use that arguement, please at least understand how World War II went down. 'America' didn't win World War II by itself.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'm sorry you feel using the correct terminology is being pretentious. I do not call myself an American cause, as I stated before, there is no country called America, and I do not like to sound like an illiterate swine. Knowing how to read is probably pretentious in your eyes as well, If I'd hazard a guess. I'm a United States Citizen, as are you. If you continue to call yourself an American, might I suggest founding a country called America? And leave this country for us pretentious folk who like to not sound like pompous, ignorant jerks to the rest of the people who live on the landmass of America. Best of luck with your new nation.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
WAH there is a lot of crying on this site. i'm going to start a business selling tissues, midol, and tampons to you guys and make MILLIONS!!!!!! MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

edit on 5-12-2010 by freakgenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

edit on 5-12-2010 by freakgenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zorzenon

so i guess you do not call yourself human?

maybe homo sapien sapien?

do you think hugo chavez would like to be called american?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
Lovely attitude.
Typical of the people who blame the woman who is looking after her own children, while ignoring the fact that she are alone because the father is not taking care of his own.
How many people who hate single mothers extend that hatred to single fathers?
Suddenly it's all different then, and the man becomes an object of admiration.

It is your projection. Your own projection. It is what you want to see.
Please re-read my post: there is no hate in it.
“This is a failure.
Attempts to find advantages in the situations of those single moms will lead you to another illusion. “

I've been crapped on by people with your attitude for being a single mother.

This is another projection. You don’t know me.

I've been crapped on by people with your attitude for being a single mother.
My husband, father of my sons, couldn't handle them being handicapped. He caused permanent injuries to them and would not stop his violence. Because I had to take the children and live apart from him for their own safety, and have made them the focus of my life because of the care they have needed, I've been abused and spat on because I'm being responsible and caring for my children, while my violent, irresponsible arsehole ex husband has been admired as a great guy.

This story above it is a “good” example of this kind of failure.
And this failure is not different from a single man that raising his children’s by his own.
This life failure is nothing to do with “fortitude and perseverance” as described erroneously in this topic.
Human being has always a choice. And it is doesn’t meter which choice he will take – he will take the responsibility of this choice. And it is doesn’t meter if he will agree or disagree – the responsibility will be his – the nature will not ask.
“My husband, father of my sons, couldn't handle them”
It is always a choice to give a born of children’s from this kind of man.
Yes, it is sad and painful, but it was their choice and their responsibility - so it is their sadness and their pain. Those who don’t want to leave in sadness and pain takes another choices and living differently.
This is always a choice of human to choose his own meal. And if he will choose a rotten one – his organism will react accordingly.

The life (the results – the reality) that people, or specific person is living – it is a result of his “meal choice”.
But there is no limits to human being : )).
And the most amazing thing that was given to human – is to correct and make a change. Human can always stand up and decide by the power of will to change the “meal”– this is also a choice.

edit on 5-12-2010 by comerer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CDN King

If you're going to use that arguement, please at least understand how World War II went down. 'America' didn't win World War II by itself.

Your right. The Canadians were some of the most brave, valiant fighters of the war.
The Brits were the only ones to stand firm against the Nazi onslaught.
The French? Couldn't decide if the wanted to collaborate or surrender.
The Russians? Would have been speaking German if it was not for the American idustrial might.
The Italians. Never trust those who switch sides.
Australians? Real fighters.

AND NONE of them would have made it on their own.

You folks who despise America may have your wish soon. The current American leader is like you.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

Your right. The Canadians were some of the most brave, valiant fighters of the war.
The Russians? Would have been speaking German if it was not for the American idustrial might.

You folks who despise America may have your wish soon. The current American leader is like you.

I love the way you ignored entirely the thousands of brave French Resistance fighters, or the Italian Partisans, or the fact that the Russians were kicking Russian tanks out of Russian factories at a rate of about 100 an hour. No yanks to be seen in sight with that one.

I really hope you are right, I would love nothing more than to watch you all starving in the streets.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I love the way you ignored entirely the thousands of brave French Resistance fighters, or the Italian Partisans, or the fact that the Russians were kicking Russian tanks out of Russian factories at a rate of about 100 an hour. No yanks to be seen in sight with that one.

I really hope you are right, I would love nothing more than to watch you all starving in the streets.

You are an evil, psychotic for that comment.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You are an evil, psychotic for that comment.

Nope, I'm not psychotic or evil. I wouldn't wish that on people, but I don't consider Americans people.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by allthegoodusernamestaken

Wow...

You are evil, crude and pschotic. If you stated that "I don't consider (fill in the blank) people" in many parts of this nation full of non-people that conversation would end with you being very sad...

Thank goodness that overall Americans are very foregiving. On behalf of us non-people I am passing you on to the powers that be and let them decide what to do with you.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by allthegoodusernamestaken

Wow...

You are evil, crude and pschotic. If you stated that "I don't consider (fill in the blank) people" in many parts of this nation full of non-people that conversation would end with you being very sad...

Thank goodness that overall Americans are very foregiving. On behalf of us non-people I am passing you on to the powers that be and let them decide what to do with you.

I thought freedom of speech was something you loved bleating on about. Or is that another case of american double standards?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Nobody is against America, and to be honest nobody needs America to protect them, anytime America enters a war is turns into a bloodshed and everyone regrets it happened, look at Vietnam and Afghanistan for example, the strongest military in the world cannot defeat a small group of rebels with outdated weapons

As i say, noone hates america, a few might, but people dont like it when America comes along and takes over, we are doing this and theres nothing you can do about it attitude.

Europe can look after itself thanks

Sure you can.

3 words...World War 2.

And where would your little war on terror be without Europe?

Americans really are scummy half breed wastes of life.

Are you starving yet?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join