It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Getting Evicted from Land for living "to simply"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Onegovernment

blah blah blah

can we just ban this guys IP?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Bravo,bravo!!!.

I could not have said it better myself.

Good job!.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

Yes, of course, this must be it. How ignorant of us to not think of this. He must suffer from some form of delusion. It is indeed mentally unstable to not flush a toilet wasting water each time one urinates. Mentally unstable to use candles, or go to bed when the sun goes down. Mentally unstable to have animal companions. And definitely mentally unstable to not have 1500sq. feet of unused space to live in.
He should use all his "extra" money and go see a psychiatric professional.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

The Homeless go against the same codes they are using against him.

But without any choice in the matter,they are marginalized as lazy failures,drug addicts,drunks and mentally ill.

Isn't america a great place?.

A place where you get shat upon for things you have no control over..........

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

Me too.

While I do live in the burbs, my property borders a MSD vacant patch of land so I only have neighbors in back and to the right and left of me........none in front.

If I had the money, I'de buy hundreds of acres away from any of the large cities..........but "they don't want that".

"They" want you to conform, consume and obey................."They Live" is right under your nose and in your face reality.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

STFU

Tard!.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The only way to fight these bogus codes and statutes is to refuse to comply.

Just like our forefathers,the founders of this country did.

There was no violence until the king sent all of his horses and men,and it appears that humpty dumpty is almost put back together again.

Push him back off of the wall.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yeah right. like I'm gonna support a government that kills thousands of its own people to trick us into accepting a war we shouldn't have been involved in which killed millions of people who were innocent. Like I would ever want to support a system that puts people in prison and uses them for slave labor for harmless crimes like smoking a little herb. A system that profits from disaster. A system that systematically robs the people. A system that routinely poisons its own people.

You NWO one world govt types disgust me and someday you will pay for your crimes just like the nazis did. It might not be today or tommorow but someday the real Americans will rise up against you and restore the constitution and the bill of rights.

If we had a small government, broke up the monopolistic corporations, ended all the wars, reduced the military industrial complexes funding and focused on developing the USA instead of lining the pockets of some overseas banking cartel then we would all be doing much better. Your calling people useless who would have jobs and contribute if only there were any jobs left to be had that hadn't been shipped overseas.

So don't you dare act high an mighty when you support a system of pure evil, greed and institutional corruption.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Nothing angers sensibilities more than low property taxes. Who's going to pay for the schools attended by children who will eventually grow up to be prison inmates?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders

STFU

Tard!.

he's been banned, but I'm sure we will be seeing him or one of his cronies again.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

Good to know.

Sorry I was so terse with the tard.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
As far as I can tell from the article and vid he isn't hurting any one. He looks healthy, his animals look healthy and he isn't even near other people to bother them. Leave the man alone for crying out loud - so much for freedom!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders

Good to know.

Sorry I was so terse with the tard.

No apology needed, in fact I think we as a society are way to nice to ignorant people.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
strange, lots of native americans still live like this on their reserves.
I mean, I'm sure they are protected by law, but hell, we all used to have to go to a local water source or did a well back in the day. If that how you want to live, so be it.

He should sue the state for wanting to ruin his land with water pipes and electric cables.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

He lived in a recreational trailer which is one step up from land with out a shelter if you ask me. He was in no way shape or form harming himself or anyone else for that matter. So now he is "evicted" from his land.. Just where exactly is he supposed to go? The goverment pushes people like this until they have nothing left and this same guy will be on tomorrows 5 oclock newscast being arrested for some bogus crime and end up in jail living off tax dollars. This is another disgusting display by out over empowered government!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

lol. I would love to do something to improve this country but I don't have a big enough army of revolutionaries to take the country back from the nazi tyrant corporate banker globalist fascist eugenicist scum who run everything. Yet.

link   
He obviously had water. LIkely good clean well water.
And I'm sure he had an outhouse.
In some places there are ordinances that you can't have and outhouse within some designated amount of feet from a road, or a well.

Why exactly should he exchange his good well water for stinking city water?
If he doesn't mind the inconvenience of the outhouse why should anyone care?
And why does he need electricity?
"Because we say so, No logical reason, but just because we say so." says the government.

I was 17 years old before we had seewers and indoor plumbing.
It took a while to get used to it. Always seemed like I was doing something wrong doing this in the house.

link   

Not healthy my big white American A&&!!!! They just get pissed when you're not handing them there effing fistfulls of money!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
yet they allow homeless people to live in their sh-t and filth on the sidewalk.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
yet they allow homeless people to live in their sh-t and filth on the sidewalk.

Actually, they only temporarily allow them to live on the sidewalk (at least in most places) and just wait for them to break some minor ordinance so they can haul them off to jail or force them out of town.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join