It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Getting Evicted from Land for living "to simply"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
this type of story is just an indicator of the larger problem. We don't live in a free country, and the government isn't here to help you. You can't live as you please, you must conform. if you don't conform, you must have mental problems, and therefore be commited.
These statements seem to be lunacy, except that they are currently pretty much true. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction. This same type of story is going to become quite common, as the conformity squads make their rounds to make sure we all act normal. Our lives are going to become the fodder for a good sci-fi story, except----, it will actually be really happening. Do you conform? Do you go along with what your local authorties tell you is the truth? Do you submit to authority in the name of public safety? Do you think all these laws that have been recently enacted are for your own good? Do you think letting some TSA agent grab your package, or a woman's privates , really make it safer to fly? Do you think letting a TSA rep stick his hands down , and touch your child's genitals, makes your flight safer? You get my point. We have all been brainwashed on the nectar of cooperation with authorities at any price. When does the price get too expensive?
Some say we deserve what we have now. No matter which side of the fence you fall on, you got what you got. We are all in it for the long haul. Get used to the subjugation of any rights you ever thought you had, cause you don't have them anymore. The Constitution is just a meangless piece of paper that is a minor inconvienence to these brainiacs who run the government. This...is the new normal.
You can check your guns at the door.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Here are the email addresses of the County Council where this is happening:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Source

Please write to them and tell them how you feel about this

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Use of the Zip is voluntary. See Domestic Regulations. Section 122.32 as amended. You should
also know that the Postal service cannot discriminate against the non-use of the Zip Code. See
"Postal Reorganization Act ", Section 403, (Public Law, 91-375). The federal government
utilizes the ZIP code to prove that you reside in a “federal district of the District of Columbia”.
This is why the IRS and other government agencies (state and federal) require a Zip code when
they assert jurisdiction by sending you a letter. They claim that this speeds the mail, but this is a
sly and subtle TRICK. It is also prima facie evidence that you are a subject of Congress and a
"citizen of the District of Columbia " who is "resident " in one of the several states.
The receipt of mail with a ZIP code is one of the requirements for the IRS to have jurisdiction to
send you notices. The government cannot bill a Citizen of Texas, because he is not within the
purview of the MUNICIPAL LAWS of the District of Columbia. In fact, the Internal Revenue
Service has adopted the ZIP code areas as Internal Revenue Districts. See the Federal Register,
Volume 51, Number 53, Wednesday March 19, 1986.
You must remember that the Postal Service is a private corporation, a quasi-government agency.
It is no longer a full government agency. It is like the Federal Reserve System, the Internal
Revenue Service, and the United States and the United States Marshall Service. They are all
outside the restrictions of the Federal Constitution, as private corporations. They are all powerful
in their respective areas of responsibility, to enforce collection for the federal debt. So, if you are
using a ZIP code, you are in effect saying openly and notoriously that you do not live in the State
of Texas, etc, but instead are a resident in the Texas area of the District of Columbia (a federal
district). There are some so-called Patriot groups that I consider Patriots for money. They
advocate the use of Title 42 suits (which are for federal citizens only), send mail to you with a
ZIP code, and ask you to do things that place you within the municipal jurisdiction of the District
of Columbia.
Remember these individuals may be agents of the government or, even worse, are advocating a
one world government by the use of the Social Security number and the ZIP code.
So you must be aware of the movement towards a one world government through annihilation or
elimination of State Citizens by use of the so-called 14th Amendment and its related laws.
It is this writer's opinion, both as a result of study, e.g. of page 11 of the National Area ZIP code
Directory, of 26 U.S.C. 7621, of Section 4 of the Federal Register, Volume 51, Number 53, of
(TDO) 150-01; of the opinion in United States v LaSalle National Bank, 437 U.S. 298, 308, 98, 5
Ct 2d 2357, 571. Ed. 2d 221 (1978); of 12 U.S.C. 222; of 31 U.S.C. 103, and as a result of My
actual experience, that a ZIP code address is presumed to create a "Federal jurisdiction " or
“market venue” or “revenue districts” that override State boundaries, taking one who uses such
modes of address outside of a State venue and its constitutional protections and into an
international, commercial venue involving admiralty concerns of the "United States ", which is a
commercial corporation domiciled in Washington, D. C.

So how do you get around all those websites that demand a zip code? There is no person to argue with

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Absolute rubbish. If you live in a permanent structure, you are a transient inhabitant, NOT a "person" nor an individual, these have far different "legal" meanings than what the average human thinks. THIS is how they get you. If you do not know how to speak the magic language, then you are screwed. If you NEVER move, then you "could be" considered a resident, but that is up to you. And by use of the Zip Code, it becomes federal and state territory. How many have investigated WHEN these, "so-called" laws were implemented. Ever hear of "ex post facto", ALL of the policies and "laws", again, are null and void and ONLY apply to those who wish for them to be applied to them by their own consent. They can not make ANY law that regulates AFTER the fact. Man existed LONG before government was instituted and every Constitution states that the people hold ALL the political power. But most do not know how or when to use it.

No Zip Codes(Use invokes Federal Jurisdiction)
(Author unknown)
Use of the Zip is voluntary. See Domestic Regulations. Section 122.32 as amended. You should
also know that the Postal service cannot discriminate against the non-use of the Zip Code. See
"Postal Reorganization Act ", Section 403, (Public Law, 91-375). The federal government
utilizes the ZIP code to prove that you reside in a “federal district of the District of Columbia”.
This is why the IRS and other government agencies (state and federal) require a Zip code when
they assert jurisdiction by sending you a letter. They claim that this speeds the mail, but this is a
sly and subtle TRICK. It is also prima facie evidence that you are a subject of Congress and a
"citizen of the District of Columbia " who is "resident " in one of the several states.
The receipt of mail with a ZIP code is one of the requirements for the IRS to have jurisdiction to
send you notices. The government cannot bill a Citizen of Texas, because he is not within the
purview of the MUNICIPAL LAWS of the District of Columbia. In fact, the Internal Revenue
Service has adopted the ZIP code areas as Internal Revenue Districts. See the Federal Register,
You must remember that the Postal Service is a private corporation, a quasi-government agency.
It is no longer a full government agency. It is like the Federal Reserve System, the Internal
Revenue Service, and the United States and the United States Marshall Service. They are all
outside the restrictions of the Federal Constitution, as private corporations. They are all powerful
in their respective areas of responsibility, to enforce collection for the federal debt. So, if you are
using a ZIP code, you are in effect saying openly and notoriously that you do not live in the State
of Texas, etc, but instead are a resident in the Texas area of the District of Columbia (a federal
district). There are some so-called Patriot groups that I consider Patriots for money. They
advocate the use of Title 42 suits (which are for federal citizens only), send mail to you with a
ZIP code, and ask you to do things that place you within the municipal jurisdiction of the District
of Columbia.
Remember these individuals may be agents of the government or, even worse, are advocating a
So you must be aware of the movement towards a one world government through annihilation or
elimination of State Citizens by use of the so-called 14th Amendment and its related laws.
It is this writer's opinion, both as a result of study, e.g. of page 11 of the National Area ZIP code
Directory, of 26 U.S.C. 7621, of Section 4 of the Federal Register, Volume 51, Number 53, of
(TDO) 150-01; of the opinion in United States v LaSalle National Bank, 437 U.S. 298, 308, 98, 5
Ct 2d 2357, 571. Ed. 2d 221 (1978); of 12 U.S.C. 222; of 31 U.S.C. 103, and as a result of My
actual experience, that a ZIP code address is presumed to create a "Federal jurisdiction " or
“market venue” or “revenue districts” that override State boundaries, taking one who uses such
modes of address outside of a State venue and its constitutional protections and into an
international, commercial venue involving admiralty concerns of the "United States ", which is a

So Just how does one get around using one when they are on the internet and the website requires one to ontinue whatever form you are filling out? ?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This story is 2 years old. What was the outcome?

Did they take his 38 acres? If they did, that's why the evicted him. They wanted his land. 38 acres is a LOT of land. Let's google earth his address and see whats there now.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture

Thompson faces eviction from his 38 acres in Madison County. The county lawyer tells 24-Hour News 8 it's because Thompson is breaking too many rules, laws and ordinances; Thompson has no water, no sewer and no electricity in his recreational trailer that he calls home.

Wishtv - Indianpolis Indiana

Seems this man is getting evicted for living to simply. Many people may come in here and say how unsafe it is, but who is he really hurting? His animals seem healthy enough to me. anyways if that was the issue they would be siting him for animal cruelty right?

So what's the problem then? you may ask? The city is getting virtually no money from the guy, and that breaks county ordnances. Just my opinion.

Note: the video has more information than the article.
edit on 1-12-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

Its simple, and you already nailed it on the head.

"The city is getting virtually no money from the guy, and that breaks county ordnances."

Ding ding. There it is, in black and white.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Absolute rubbish. If you live in a permanent structure, you are a transient inhabitant, NOT a "person" nor an individual, these have far different "legal" meanings than what the average human thinks. THIS is how they get you. If you do not know how to speak the magic language, then you are screwed. If you NEVER move, then you "could be" considered a resident, but that is up to you. And by use of the Zip Code, it becomes federal and state territory. How many have investigated WHEN these, "so-called" laws were implemented. Ever hear of "ex post facto", ALL of the policies and "laws", again, are null and void and ONLY apply to those who wish for them to be applied to them by their own consent. They can not make ANY law that regulates AFTER the fact. Man existed LONG before government was instituted and every Constitution states that the people hold ALL the political power. But most do not know how or when to use it.

No Zip Codes(Use invokes Federal Jurisdiction)
(Author unknown)
of Columbia.

So Just how does one get around using one when they are on the internet and the website requires one to ontinue whatever form you are filling out? ?

The reason no one knows how and when to use the Law, is because there are not teachers of it. There is no education of it. And those who "think" they understand it, will never tell you anything worth learning, and lead you down one "snip" after another "snip" of information, never leading you anywhere that has any amount of concise, accurate information. There are also the patriots for cash scum.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

What really pisses me off about the "law" is that online references to cases never match up with the actual filling information entered into courts of record.

I wont even bother looking up your case sites.

Why?

Because 99 percent of the time, they are wrong, referenced, etc.

I used to look stuff up, often. Most of the time the sites listed have nothing to do with the context they are presented in.

It would be better of you to actually link the sites to some authoritative service online that has the actual case numbers, torts, sites, court record, etc.

I really hate you guys who go around dropping sites, torts, and references, without any link of any kind to the case, etc.

Very lazy. And the responsibility rests upon you to provide them.

It is not the responsibility of others to research them, when YOU are citing them as CASE LAW.

Its this type of laziness of the presenters of this type of information, that actually is detrimental to the cause itself.

You have the time to make the case. You have the time to present it in the public domain, and you should also afford yourself the time to actually present the information responsibly.

That is, if you are so concerned with People knowing and using this information.

Laughable.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
So now they have the right to punish you for not conforming to what they term ‘civilized society’?

I have already wanted to live that way and have begun to remove these irrelevant material things from my life. I work by candlelight, I don’t own a cell phone, I don’t use my television, and the only electricity I personally use is water, computer, and ac/heat.

I would love them to tell me I live too simply I would just have to laugh and ask them if they are serious. I couldn’t imagine being on that jury and hearing a case like that, “Your honor the defendant was found guilty of living too simply, we require he purchase unnecessary and expensive crap.”

If this wasn’t so asinine I would be furious.

You should be furious.....it isn't asinine......it is real life. Unfortunately, sometimes we have to do stuff we don't want to in order to stay off the radar, or else get completely off the grid in an area where we aren't penalized. Not all locations are condusive to living simply, just something to think about. The man has a valid case against the harassment and authorities but it's crap that he has to prove it.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join