It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

“Where’s all the rubble?” 9/12/01

page: 4
9
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


I'm sorry I didn't get back to you in a more timely manner and right now, I am too tired to type a cohesive sentence let alone debate ya but I think I obtained some information from here

If that's not the correct page, I'll look for it tomorrow in my bookmarks.




Thats fine but you did answer another post AFTER my replies thats why I made post above and re the other posters 100 million ton comment he may indeed have got his kgs and tons mixed up but its mistakes and bs like that when repeated on conspiracy sites ends up being a FACT thats the real problem with it




posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Rubble content at WTC site looks like a creative use of the B61-11 to me.

"The Pentagon began developing the B61-11 in 1993 and deployed it in 1997. Treading lightly around its obligations under the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, which the United States observes but has never ratified, American nuclear scientists billed B61-11 as a spin-off of an existing weapon. By putting an iron casing around the nuclear warhead, the design theoretically allowed the weapon, released from an aircraft, to burrow through earth or concrete to destroy its target - the same mission officials at the Department of Energy envision for weapons currently being studied. In 1996, the United States even threatened to use the B61-11 against Libya."
Source: www.cdi.org...



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   


I am too tired to type a cohesive sentence let alone debate ya but I think I obtained some information from here


It’s interesting that you used this particular site for your facts.




18. The structure was revolutionary. Its main supports were external, lining the four corners of each tower.


So I guess we shouldn’t expect it to act in a ‘traditional’ way when a plane hits it.





101. It is the first skyscraper in the world destroyed by terrorists


So there you have it. Since it’s from your own link, you must believe it’s ture.



posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent
 


You remain sure within your reality and we'll stay firm within ours.

I really never saw myself as an unrealistic or irrational person although I am a true conspiracy theorists to the halt (but that's a result of living in this world for 50 years now)

Your take is fine.
My overall take on the whole day (pre and post) leaves me scratching my head until the day I die!
I rather be me than you (for whatever that's worth)

Not sure what you meant when you said: I am using this 'post' for my facts. These aren't my facts that I dreamed up m'friend. These are facts that millions corroborate and can be easily Goggled.

Truth is stranger than fiction just as are you Trusters. You are just mind boggling to me.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Why I heard it, somebody bought it at 70 dolalr per ton and sold it for twice as much to china as scrap metal. You would think it is stored and preserved as evidence...



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
A few things I learned from this thread:

1) Conspiracy people will believe anything that supports their theory no matter where it comes from.

2) The aforementioned will refuse to believe anything that does not support their theory no matter where it comes from.

3) Some people need to know what they are saying before the post. (i.e "assinine" instead of "asinine" and "Another words" instead of "In other words.")

4) Conspiracy folks are more then willing to make things up to use as support for their theory. (i.e. The NYC to DC road)

5) Anyone who was actually their is only to be believed if they support the conspiracy, otherwise they are a liar.


And people wonder why the conspiracy people are looked to as nutjobs?!?!?!



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter
 


So explain why no radiation beyond normal levels was found at the WTC ?

Why were the underground train stations still intact after supposed underground nuclear blast?

Why were there survivors in the rubble - none of which exihbted any sign of radiation injury (some suffered trauma
from collapse) ?



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman
 


Because that wouldn't fit their wild theory.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by backwherewestarted
A few things I learned from this thread:

1) Conspiracy people will believe anything that supports their theory no matter where it comes from.

2) The aforementioned will refuse to believe anything that does not support their theory no matter where it comes from.

3) Some people need to know what they are saying before the post. (i.e "assinine" instead of "asinine" and "Another words" instead of "In other words.")

4) Conspiracy folks are more then willing to make things up to use as support for their theory. (i.e. The NYC to DC road)

5) Anyone who was actually their is only to be believed if they support the conspiracy, otherwise they are a liar.


And people wonder why the conspiracy people are looked to as nutjobs?!?!?!


If you are going to be so childish as to correct gramatical errors then I think you should check your own writing better..
"Anyone who was actually their"

Their what?? Or did you mean there???

You guys kill me...



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by backwherewestarted
A few things I learned from this thread:

1) Conspiracy people will believe anything that supports their theory no matter where it comes from.

2) The aforementioned will refuse to believe anything that does not support their theory no matter where it comes from.

3) Some people need to know what they are saying before the post. (i.e "assinine" instead of "asinine" and "Another words" instead of "In other words.")

4) Conspiracy folks are more then willing to make things up to use as support for their theory. (i.e. The NYC to DC road)

5) Anyone who was actually their is only to be believed if they support the conspiracy, otherwise they are a liar.


And people wonder why the conspiracy people are looked to as nutjobs?!?!?!


If you are going to be so childish as to correct gramatical errors then I think you should check your own writing better..
"Anyone who was actually their"

Their what?? Or did you mean there???

You guys kill me...


Interesting how I mention a number of things and you focus on a spelling mistake (not a grammatical error as you claimed and you should learn to spell grammatical before you use it.). I am not surprised after reading "you guys kill me" clearly you feel I am talking about you specifically.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by backwherewestarted
 



Interesting how I mention a number of things and you focus on a spelling mistake (not a grammatical error as you claimed and you should learn to spell grammatical before you use it.). I am not surprised after reading "you guys kill me" clearly you feel I am talking about you specifically.


No, what's interesting is that YOU chose to attack posters with mundane spelling mistakes..
Yes, I'm not perfect when I type because I usually type fast but then I don't normaly attack others for "their" mistakes either...

And you prove my point.
Is my leaving out of one M in grammatical of any relevance to the debate??
No, it's just BS nit picking to try and make you feel superior.
Edit: Oh and useing "their" instead of "there" IS a grammatical error, not a mere spelling mistake..
I don't see how you could possibly think overwise...


edit on 13-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by backwherewestarted
 



Interesting how I mention a number of things and you focus on a spelling mistake (not a grammatical error as you claimed and you should learn to spell grammatical before you use it.). I am not surprised after reading "you guys kill me" clearly you feel I am talking about you specifically.


No, what's interesting is that YOU chose to attack posters with mundane spelling mistakes..
Yes, I'm not perfect when I type because I usually type fast but then I don't normaly attack others for "their" mistakes either...

And you prove my point.
Is my leaving out of one M in grammatical of any relevance to the debate??
No, it's just BS nit picking to try and make you feel superior.
Edit: Oh and useing "their" instead of "there" IS a grammatical error, not a mere spelling mistake..
I don't see how you could possibly think overwise...


edit on 13-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)


It's interesting how you still try t push your anger at me while not having the stones to discuss anything I said beyond a spelling error. Typical.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by backwherewestarted
A few things I learned from this thread
1) Conspiracy people will believe anything that supports their theory no matter where it comes from.:

Grouping everyone into a one size fits all stance is ridiculous.
I merely do not believe the OS fits all events of 9/11.
I propose no alternative theory. I do not have the evidence to do so.
That's not to say I blindly believe the OS without asking questions and useing logic.


2) The aforementioned will refuse to believe anything that does not support their theory no matter where it comes from.

Refer answer one..


3) Some people need to know what they are saying before the post. (i.e "assinine" instead of "asinine" and "Another words" instead of "In other words.")

Childish rant..Attack the content, not the poster..
Ohh BTW, you wrote "the" when it should be "they"..


4) Conspiracy folks are more then willing to make things up to use as support for their theory. (i.e. The NYC to DC road)

Again..Generalizing is a bad thing..Not all people that don't accept the OS do that..
I might add though the OS makes many assumptions with no evidence to come to their scenario of events.


5) Anyone who was actually their is only to be believed if they support the conspiracy, otherwise they are a liar.

I have seen exactly the same scenario from those that believe the OS..
Many witness testimonies are ignored or ridiculed by both sides..



And people wonder why the conspiracy people are looked to as nutjobs?!?!?!

Only the ones screaming ridiculous scenarios and it may be that some of them are deliberate attempts to muddy the waters..And please don't tell me that doesn't happen..

Your post appears to just attack the fringe group of those that do not accept the OS.
There are really not that many that believe the whacked out theories of holograms and lasers from space..

Most just look at the pics,videos and information supplied from that day and can not reconcile that with what the OS is saying..
I am one of them...Nutjob? Most would say I'm not but you are entitled to your opinion.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
A few things about your response:

1) Interesting how I had to call you out to get you to actually respond to my post.

2) A summary of your response:
"I don't like what you have to say so I will claim that everything is a generalization (despite the undeniable fact that these things show up in every 9/11 thread, including this one)" "I'll claim the people who are on the other side do the same thing."

3) Its funny how most of your personal attacks have been about me criticizing spelling or using a word that the poster does not actually know, yet you keep doing exactly the same thing. I guess you are everything you claim I am.

You sound like a twelve year old reacting to his parents commenting on his friends smoking when he knows he was smoking as well.

Feel free to get in your desperately needed last word as I have nothing else to add since you are doing a great job making yourself look foolish.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by backwherewestarted
A few things I learned from this thread:

1) Conspiracy people will believe anything that supports their theory no matter where it comes from.



Why it is believers who exclusively believe what an American National anything says, ignoring the fact that they are an heavily biased and controlled source in this case, ignoring what experts on all other countries says.


Originally posted by backwherewestarted
A few things I learned from this thread:
2) The aforementioned will refuse to believe anything that does not support their theory no matter where it comes from.

I am still waiting for a source that is not an American National anything to support the OS



Originally posted by backwherewestarted
3) Some people need to know what they are saying before the post. (i.e "assinine" instead of "asinine" and "Another words" instead of "In other words.")


While you are technically correct spellchecking is a safe indicator for desperation.


Originally posted by backwherewestarted
4) Conspiracy folks are more then willing to make things up to use as support for their theory. (i.e. The NYC to DC road)


I have seen so far believers in the OS well, believe in special science and magic for their conspiracy theory to unfold as it has been told. I have seen a cold analytical mind by the so called truthers who put forward some effort to debunk the people who presented theories without basis, such as the no plane theory and others I forgot about. They put the same effort forward to debunk these as they did with the official conspiracy theory. Of course the blievers were thankfull for all that work and were quick to use any of them as a strawman argument.


Originally posted by backwherewestarted
5) Anyone who was actually their is only to be believed if they support the conspiracy, otherwise they are a liar.


That is not true. I am not aware of anybody who was there and claims there were no explosions for example.


Originally posted by backwherewestarted
And people wonder why the conspiracy people are looked to as nutjobs?!?!?!


It isnt 2001 anymore. The people who believe in the OS are a small exclusive club, at least outside of America and even in America the ratio is fairly balanced.

But for the most part, the blievers believe in magic and have a fascination for tinfoil hats.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666
 


star

Efforts to skew 9/11 skepticism as a lunatic fringe belief are disproved by the polls
An October 2006 New York Times/CBS poll found that a paltry 16% of Americans thought the government was telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks, meaning 84% doubted the accuracy of the official story.
In addition, the same poll found that 67% also faulted the 9/11 Commission for not investigating anomalous collapse of World Trade Center 7.

www.prisonplanet.com...

ps
I guess the majority of americans are lying lunatics
since lying is satanism,( he IS the prince of lies after all)
that would make the US the great satan after all


edit on 14-12-2010 by Danbones because: ps

edit on 14-12-2010 by Danbones because: spellin police are here



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by backwherewestarted
A few things I learned from this thread:

1) Conspiracy people will believe anything that supports their theory no matter where it comes from.



Why it is believers who exclusively believe what an American National anything says, ignoring the fact that they are an heavily biased and controlled source in this case, ignoring what experts on all other countries says.


Originally posted by backwherewestarted
A few things I learned from this thread:
2) The aforementioned will refuse to believe anything that does not support their theory no matter where it comes from.

I am still waiting for a source that is not an American National anything to support the OS



Originally posted by backwherewestarted
3) Some people need to know what they are saying before the post. (i.e "assinine" instead of "asinine" and "Another words" instead of "In other words.")


While you are technically correct spellchecking is a safe indicator for desperation.


Originally posted by backwherewestarted
4) Conspiracy folks are more then willing to make things up to use as support for their theory. (i.e. The NYC to DC road)


I have seen so far believers in the OS well, believe in special science and magic for their conspiracy theory to unfold as it has been told. I have seen a cold analytical mind by the so called truthers who put forward some effort to debunk the people who presented theories without basis, such as the no plane theory and others I forgot about. They put the same effort forward to debunk these as they did with the official conspiracy theory. Of course the blievers were thankfull for all that work and were quick to use any of them as a strawman argument.


Originally posted by backwherewestarted
5) Anyone who was actually their is only to be believed if they support the conspiracy, otherwise they are a liar.


That is not true. I am not aware of anybody who was there and claims there were no explosions for example.


Originally posted by backwherewestarted
And people wonder why the conspiracy people are looked to as nutjobs?!?!?!


It isnt 2001 anymore. The people who believe in the OS are a small exclusive club, at least outside of America and even in America the ratio is fairly balanced.

But for the most part, the blievers believe in magic and have a fascination for tinfoil hats.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)


To summarize what you are saying:
1) Even though you did not mention me, I feel persecuted so I will respond with "but, you do it too" since that will help me win the internet.

2) I will insult the poster and claim they are desperate since they pointed out people using wrong words and misspelling a key word.

3) All Americans must not be trusted. (Which is great because your whole "American National" thing essentially proves much of what I am saying)

4) I will make claims that are proven false in this thread (one person at the scene has already been panned in this thread because he is not following the conspiracy agenda.)

Nice try, but you fail big time.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by backwherewestarted
 


What do you mean? It says originally posted by and your name pops up, so by all means DO feel adressed.

I did not say Americans can not be trusted. The 911 truth movement originated from America, by Americans who were whitnesses and had access to the evidence to some degree, like I dont know, the firefighters who were there and survived. Why should the New York firefighters of all people lie to us and indirectly protect the people who according to the OS killed their dear friends, in many cases even family?

A National American anything can not be trusted, no, not when they have an agenda and are therefore biased. Its like asking the Nazi party to be judge and jury at the nürnberg trials. If they are not lying, then they should be able to withstand peer review by multiple unbiased sources.

No luck so far and Scandinavia does not hate America, Germany does not hate America many other countries do not hate America and I cant think of a reason why there would be a worldwide conspiracy against the NIST report.

According to you we should believe the worldwide community when they back the moonlanding and the holocaust history, based on the data provided or researched. But if they do not back the official story in this particular case, then they are all wrong, yes?

Thats the way Ahmadinedschad argues, who sides with the world community when it suits him right that the events of 911 are not what we are told, but goes against the findings of researchers and historians all over the world, when it comes to the holocaust.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by backwherewestarted
 


What do you mean? It says originally posted by and your name pops up, so by all means DO feel adressed.

I did not say Americans can not be trusted. The 911 truth movement originated from America, by Americans who were whitnesses and had access to the evidence to some degree, like I dont know, the firefighters who were there and survived. Why should the New York firefighters of all people lie to us and indirectly protect the people who according to the OS killed their dear friends, in many cases even family?

A National American anything can not be trusted, no, not when they have an agenda and are therefore biased. Its like asking the Nazi party to be judge and jury at the nürnberg trials. If they are not lying, then they should be able to withstand peer review by multiple unbiased sources.

No luck so far and Scandinavia does not hate America, Germany does not hate America many other countries do not hate America and I cant think of a reason why there would be a worldwide conspiracy against the NIST report.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)


Wow, I do not know where to start with this because it's clear you have no clue what has been written and what you are saying.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by backwherewestarted
 


Quite the opposite, but if you want to keep on believing that for the only time in history 3 steelframed buildings collapsed for what pretty much accounts to "magic" this is still a freeish world.



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join