It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Where’s all the rubble?” 9/12/01

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I read somewhere that it has been bought up by somebody and sold and shipped to china as scrap for a profit.

www.china.org.cn...
edit on 1-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Out of RESPECT for the dead - Please refrain from discussing any of the following: WW1, WW2, Vietnam, Katrina, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Famines, Violent crime ad nauseum.

OH! That;'s a good argument!

If OUT OF RESPECT you don;t care to discuss things then WHY are you HERE?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Velocismo
Seriously...

hasnt this all been covered about a trillion times on this website? There ARE pictures of all the wreckage... wasnt that downed plane in the field strewn across miles they later found? I have seen the arial photos of wreckage in a long scattered line miles behind the crash site... but is that tid bit only for the "we shot down our own plane!!" threads?

This whole 9/11 conspiracy thing is so out of control and so convoluted from what actually happened that day. If only the people who think all these things, spend all this time "googa-researching" and editing movies for youtube would spend 1/2 as much time on their own affairs then this world would be a better place.

Stop chasing ghosts in the fog.

The whole 9-11 conspiracy is so out of control thanks to the facts!
We're not making this crap up. The facts speak for themselves.

You see.....we were all either at work, at home or at school when this happened and most sat glued to our television sets listening to the reports (which I've embedded above for your viewing pleasure). And it was right THEN......around noon time on Tuesday Sept 11th 2001 is when (what you're sick of ) the 'conspiracy' started.

So you see, we didn't do anything. We're merely picking up where the reporters, perpetrators, politicians, bankers and of course, bin Laden himself, left off.

Don't like it? Demand a new impartial unbiased nonpartisan investigation. You don't hire people to investigate a 'terror attack' when they have conflicting or vested interest in the matter (see:Zelikow) who then dish their fraudulent findings out to their minion.
Now THERE'S another conspiracy and I'm wasn't even diggin' too deep.

The 9/11 Commission Report was a Fraud:
video.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

"It fell down and evaporated?" Is that even remotely possible? Fell down where? Into the 6-story subsection? So basically, let's say, 80 stories fell into 6 (sub) stories and evaporated?

You realize that most of the volume of any building is air? But here is a quick Google search.

Here

Some families felt the city should go back to Fresh Kills landfill--where almost 2 million tons of debris from the aftermath of the World Trade Center attacks were dumped--and go through the tons of debris so they could recover remains for burial.

Did you catch that? 2 million tons! The USS George Washington weights 114,000 tons. That’s over 17 aircraft carriers.

Here are a few details.

Here

Number of truckloads of debris: over 100,000

You too can do your own research. Just go to Google and stay away from those conspiracy sites. Most of what they spout is fiction not fact.

It really is amazing for the first time in American aviation history that four commercial airlines crash in one day and there is no investigation into any of the four plane crashes.

It was not an ‘unexplained’ crash. Therefore the need for an in depth or reassembly investigation is not needed.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

The volume of the buildings are made of air?
Well, whether you're right or not, we're not disputing where the 'air' went m'friend.

We're questioning where the concrete (which was enough to build a road from New York to Washington, DC) and the steel (which could've made three Brooklyn Bridges) went. Plus a host of other SOLID items.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
While I do not get into many of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, I will comment on this one, though I am far from an expert on this subject. I live in Ohio and at the time of the attacks I was a Paramedic. I was a volunteer and spent 10 days at Ground Zero. I can tell you that when I got out of the ambulance near Stuyvesant High School the dust was about 4 inches above my ankles, and went on for as far as I could see. Having spent a considerable amount of time on "the pile" I can also tell you that the pictures and video on the news did not even begin to show the amount of devastation or debris. For several years after 9/11 I had yearly check-ups, all at the expense of the government, to monitor for signs of any health problems related to having been there. The onIy thing that concerned them was a slight "film" that lined the inner wall of my lungs that showed up on chest x-rays. In 2005 I became an RN working at the Cleveland Clinic. When I had my pre-employment physical the Clinic also noticed this on their x-rays. I explained my situation to them and asked them what they, being some of the best doctors in the world, thought it may be. I was told that your lungs will absorb any foreign particles and remove them from your body. However, the one thing that your lungs cannot absorb, and this was their explanation for the material lining my lungs, is the microscopic pieces of glass that surely would have been in the air. While I cannot say whether 9/11 was an inside job, I do think this partially explains where 43,600 windows went. Buildings the size of the twin towers would create an incredible amount of energy upon collapse, and I think could easily pulverize windows into microscopic pieces.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Velocismo
Explosives....

Like a 200,000 pound aluminum missle full of jet fuel? That kind of explosive?

the plane was full of people, air, seats,barf bags, and bad airline food.
the TANKs had fuel in them minus what had previously been burned in flight.

I would prefer an actual answer to the OP myself.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Danbones because: PS star and flag HA

PS as many will recall the steel was shipped off UNDER GUARD and the steel was sold to china

Granted, 99.9% of the evidence (evidence that could have easily settled once and for all what destroyed all three buildings) was quickly hauled off under armed guard and destroyed. Nonetheless, we take what we can get and what we got matches exactly what we'd expect to find. I.E: The video, photographic and first hand accounts all support a finding by NIST that none of their core column samples had reached even 480 degrees Fahrenheit.

www.stopthelie.com...
edit on 1-12-2010 by Danbones because: added quote and link

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by impressme

Did you know that the potential energy in a single WTC building equaled to 100 ton of TNT? Did you know that in a controlled demolition the concrete turned to dust by the demolition charges is only a fraction of the concrete turned to dust as result of the potential energy of the building being released?

A link to a random site it not helping. Please point to a specific (scientific) study that supports your claim.

perhaps you could support your 2 claims???????????????????????

2nd

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

I believe someone asked for that picture of debris scattered for miles at Shanksville, Well, we're still waiting. All I've seen is that hole in the ground where an entire airplane is supposed to have crashed. Why are we going over this for the 'hundreth' time? Because we're still waiting for a plausible explanation.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
very tragic day one of many in human history =/

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
there are lots of naked pictures of chldren out there somewhere
which are a direct result of the scam of 911
those pictures can be found I bet
PS
geez, dont dare call for a credible investigation
thats soooo un american
edit on 1-12-2010 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

this has been brought up before, and found NOT to be fact...........

the city could not produce any documentation to prove that 100 million tons of debris was desposed off.

now, yes the buildings, according to engineers should of procuced 100 million tons of debris, that is where the figure comes from.............

but, I would love to be proved wrong, so, please provide us with proof that 100 million tons was desposed of, not someones word, but scrap recovery forms........??

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Where questioning where the concrete (which was enough to build a road from New York to Washington, DC) and the steel (which could've made three Brooklyn Bridges) went. Plus a host of other SOLID items.

That sums up the CT mindset. You won’t even look at the link provided. If you won’t even look outside the conspiracy sites you will never learn.

It went to the dump or recycling.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
While I do not get into many of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, I will comment on this one, though I am far from an expert on this subject. I live in Ohio and at the time of the attacks I was a Paramedic. I was a volunteer and spent 10 days at Ground Zero. I can tell you that when I got out of the ambulance near Stuyvesant High School the dust was about 4 inches above my ankles, and went on for as far as I could see. Having spent a considerable amount of time on "the pile" I can also tell you that the pictures and video on the news did not even begin to show the amount of devastation or debris. For several years after 9/11 I had yearly check-ups, all at the expense of the government, to monitor for signs of any health problems related to having been there. The onIy thing that concerned them was a slight "film" that lined the inner wall of my lungs that showed up on chest x-rays. In 2005 I became an RN working at the Cleveland Clinic. When I had my pre-employment physical the Clinic also noticed this on their x-rays. I explained my situation to them and asked them what they, being some of the best doctors in the world, thought it may be. I was told that your lungs will absorb any foreign particles and remove them from your body. However, the one thing that your lungs cannot absorb, and this was their explanation for the material lining my lungs, is the microscopic pieces of glass that surely would have been in the air. While I cannot say whether 9/11 was an inside job, I do think this partially explains where 43,600 windows went. Buildings the size of the twin towers would create an incredible amount of energy upon collapse, and I think could easily pulverize windows into microscopic pieces.

I am very sorry to hear what happened to you. And I suspect it is a direct cause of the event that day.

The problem is, this was a 'first'.
So until someone can re-construct/recreate this event, we are truly at a loss as to whether or not, what happened that day (in Manhattan, forgetabout the two other sites...) is really the natural results of two-110 story buildings imploding due to planes hitting them.

We've looked at massive sky-scraper fires for a quasi-comparison and although none of them were hit by planes, the evidence shows those buildings withstood the fires contradicting what happened to those three buildings on 9-11-01!

So unless someone wants to build a 110 story building, have a jet airliner filled with fuel, crash into it, we'll never know and that is where some of the distrust comes from. It's a never ending he-said (the Officials) verses the she-said (the professionals who question their findings) argument. And the more our governments are caught in lies (WMD......rigged voting etc) our doubts are warranted.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

the city could not produce any documentation to prove that 100 million tons of debris was desposed off.

Video of truck after truck wasn’t good enough for you? Did you even ask them for proof? You could go th NYC and ask them directly or you can just hand wave.

but, I would love to be proved wrong, so, please provide us with proof that 100 million tons was desposed of, not someones word, but scrap recovery forms........??

It’s not up to me to prove what happened.
It’s up to you to prove your preposterous theories.

But here are a couple of links.
One from the Army Corp of Engineers.

here

one from University of New York State.

here

I assume you can provide quality links to prove your preposterous theories? Or will it be another Youtube video from some guy speculating?

Some people just want to here themselves talk and act like they know something instead of really investigating.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

But let me ask you this. Say you're right. That all the trucks we saw could explain the absence of the debris in the following days.
Okay?

Then why did almost all the news reporter, report LIVE, on TV, that these scenes (all 3 cities) weren't adding up to what was being alleged (I am using my own verbiage)???
Another words, they were reporting how little debris for such a huge scale assaults weren't making sense.

Are we to think they were either all inept or worse yet, in on the conspiracy too?
They had nothing to gain by saying what they SAW. Yes. They were LOOKING at the event-scenes.

So I trust them way before I trust what people were saying a week later, months later and certainly 10 years later.

You look silly trying to debunk the facts. (facts being: the reporters observations)

Peace

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This clip is pretty amazing. I remember that CNN started askling questions a few days after the attacks, but I didn't know that Peter Jennings started being suspicious only the next day. That kind of questioning ended as soon as the Anthrax Attacks happened, and now you're not allowed to be suspicious of the 9/11 OCT if you're a government employee or a mainstream media professional. You'll be fired immediately, as we've seen happen to people who've simply signed a petition declaring the controversy to be an open question.

Of course, the enormous dust cloud is where the cement and building material went. Samples of that cloud have been analyzed and they've found concrete, wallboard, plastic, fiberous material (probably carpeting), and tiny bits of human remains. That could only happen as a result of explosions occurring while the stuff was hundreds of feet above te pavement.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

That's my point.

People are either forgetting, weren't paying attention or old enough to remember the IMMEDIATE reactions from most "on the scene" and "on the air" reporters that morning and next day.

The damage control patrol quickly swooped in and all was dropped. In fact, Giuliani was urging people to continue as if: business as usual......

I just wanted to post that clip as a reminder that Truthers did NOT start this. It started on its own around 10:30AM Tuesday, September 11th 2001.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes. We see the photos and to us, (who aren't used to seeing what the aftermath of two 110-story buildings would ordinary look like after being blown up) it does look devastating.

But the reports that came in that day and the following days all reported basically the same thing (in all three cities) and that was in light of the tremendous 'hits' these structures took, there was hardly any noticeable debris (in NYC, Shanksville or Washington) or airplane parts.

You can't argue what was said Chadwickus. You can argue after the fact all you want but I am more interested in the 'fresh' reports before the MSM got a big fat muzzle placed over their news stations.

Lets see the vast dust cloud on collapse how much was concrete probably not as much as you think how much was SHEETROCK DUST, MOST OF IT, lets see 110 concrete floors, concrete was 4" thick so 110x4 = 440 inches or 37 foot approx if neatly stacked on each other if no damge to concrete NOT VERY HIGH THEN! when compared to the 1360 FT height of the buildings.

I bet you didn't think that way when you spoke about the dust and rubble pile, I DID but then I have worked in the construction industry for 30+ years and my first job was in the DESIGN/ DRAWING OFFICE of a STRUCTURAL STEELWORK COMPANY.

This was reported as a lump of molten metal

But if you look closer PAPER WORK

What it is, concrete steelwork paperwork etc compressed together you know like the pancake collapse that didn't happen

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Another words, they were reporting how little debris for such a huge scale assaults weren't making sense.

What are you talking about? They were hauling debris by the truckload for months! Show me where someone ‘in the know’ states there’s not much debris.

Of course, the enormous dust cloud is where the cement and building material went. Samples of that cloud have been analyzed and they've found concrete, wallboard, plastic, fiberous material (probably carpeting), and tiny bits of human remains. That could only happen as a result of explosions occurring while the stuff was hundreds of feet above te pavement.

Obviously you’ve never seen concrete being recycled. They have to add water to keep the dust down. You also see water hoses being sprayed when they use the wrecking ball to knock down a building. Plus don’t forget the concrete used in the floors was a lightweight type. Meaning less aggregate and more filler/air. Add to the mix the wallboard. I’m sure you have seen someone cut drywall? Dust galore!

Now look at the video, even the conspiracy ones. Look at the churning of debris on the way down. That’s not from explosives. It's from hundreds of feet of grinding.

The damage control patrol quickly swooped in and all was dropped. In fact, Giuliani was urging people to continue as if: business as usual......

It’s not damage control. It’s a politician doing his job as a leader. He was trying to pull the city together and not let NYC seize from fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join