It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

If you are going to take the time to call him...why not just ask him directly if he made those comments...and where he made them at?

Why talk to him just to try to get a copy of the conference when you could just ask him directly?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

If you are going to take the time to call him...why not just ask him directly if he made those comments...and where he made them at?

Why talk to him just to try to get a copy of the conference when you could just ask him directly?

OKS..look back at what I said. I believe I said I will tell him why I am calling and ask him about the article. I think that right there says I am going to ask him myself.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I am calling him directly tomorrow to ask him if he or anyone else might now where to get a copy of the conference. I will mention the article and why I want the information.

Mentioning the article seems secondary in your post...which is why I questioned it. I don't see you saying that you are going to ask him if he made those statements and/or when he made them. We can't read your mind here...you never say you were going to ask him anything about the statements he made.

If we are all left here just assuming you are going to ask him...and then you don't...we would all feel silly not questioning you on if you are actually going to just ask him directly.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjno6
reply to post by Telos

There is an emerging body of literature re: possible alternative technologies used during the Old Kingdom. Lost Technologies of Ancient Egypt, by Christopher Dunn, is one good example.

Granted, I got the impression that the Egyptian Egyptologists haven't come around to some of these notions yet!

I've read every thing possible out there and especially Christopher Dunn. Right now I have in my hand Edward Malkowski's Ancient Egypt 39,000 BCE - The History, Technology, and Philosophy of Civilization X. Amazing book and a huge body of information. No speculation, no fringe, no assumptions just questions raised on factual things. I would like to quote just a short phrase from the book.

The recent discovery of a large stone at one of Egypt's oldes ruins presents physical evidence that clearly and distinctly shows markings of a machining process far beyond the capabilities of the ancient Egyptians. Likewise, experimental modeling of the Great Pyramid's subterranean chambers and passageways gives scientific evidence to further support the theory that the civilization responsible for such magnificent monuments is much older than presently believed.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I am calling him directly tomorrow to ask him if he or anyone else might now where to get a copy of the conference. I will mention the article and why I want the information.

Mentioning the article seems secondary in your post...which is why I questioned it. I don't see you saying that you are going to ask him if he made those statements and/or when he made them. We can't read your mind here...you never say you were going to ask him anything about the statements he made.

If we are all left here just assuming you are going to ask him...and then you don't...we would all feel silly not questioning you on if you are actually going to just ask him directly.

What exactly do you think your contribution is here?

-rrr

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Why don't you stop picking everything this guy says apart and just give them a chance. If you are really worried he is not going to ask all the right questions why don't you just do it yourself.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Years ago I had a psychic reading by an amazing woman in london. her name was Ann walker. She was the author of several books, including "Little One" and "The Stone Plough". In the latter book she claimed to have visited the Pyramids many times as part of the research for the book. She told me in private that she knew that there was a UFO buried beneath the Pyramids. Now I know that she was right- all those years ago!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

At this point I'm going with horrible reporting. No sources, no exact pyramid named, getting the professor's name wrong, what conference exactly - I'm not even sure this is news. What I do hope is that the source, Alaa El-Din M Shaheen, comes forward to clarify his statement. I'm not going to write him, but it's easy to do. Someone could also track down the Polish delegate, Marek Novak, if Dr Shaheen doesn't respond.

edit on 30-11-2010 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

Thank you Jason! A couple of days ago I researched the whole scenario and figured most of it out mentioned Mr Nowak, and this was in another couple of related threads well before this one was started! And I was about to relay the same advice...get in touch with the delegate who asked the question.

I found that there is a Polish archaeologist named Marek Nowak in Poland( not Novak as stated in the article we are all discussing) so if someone wants to contact him that is probably the way to go. Its odd that both names are apparently spelt wrong but that could also be due to bad proof reading..lol. Must check if this Michael Cohen is a great speller.

Cant remember what University Mr Nowak is at...either Krakow or Warsaw. Anyone interested could Google his name and the word archaeologist and that will put you on the right track. Actually if the whole thing was to be true, it is more likely the delegate would get back in touch given Prof. Shaheen 'stated' he would not discuss further.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by julianesalt
Years ago I had a psychic reading by an amazing woman in london. her name was Ann walker. She was the author of several books, including "Little One" and "The Stone Plough". In the latter book she claimed to have visited the Pyramids many times as part of the research for the book. She told me in private that she knew that there was a UFO buried beneath the Pyramids. Now I know that she was right- all those years ago!

Probably Ra's or Horus's "Winged Disc" or "Boat of Heaven", then.
There may very well even be several of those buried, amongst other artefacts.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is kind of interesting, there is a thread about this on the Cairo University Facebook page as well.

Heres the link: www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just wanted to give a S + F to the OP, not soley because of the OP, which I did find intriguing, but more so because of his involvement ITT from start to end. OP has kept a very open mind about both sides of this arguments and has done nothing but try his/her hardest to verify claims, as well as handle the troll skeptics (there is a difference between being a troll/skeptic and a skeptic) with class.

Good luck on your phone call OP, hope you can bring yourself closer to actual truth in this matter.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by capedcrusader

Why don't you stop picking everything this guy says apart and just give them a chance. If you are really worried he is not going to ask all the right questions why don't you just do it yourself.

Well mblah is a she...and we talk all the time in chat...so it isn't just a random back and forth here.

I don't care to do it myself because I don't see enough (I don't see any really) credibility in the original story to waste time and effort to call Egypt about this.

But if mblah is going to go through the trouble of doing so...I think it is fine to verify that she is going to ask THE only question worth asking...and from her post about calling...it sounded like she was more interested in finding a copy of this conference rather than asking THE one and only question needed to confirm this. If she gets the answer from him that he did say it...then she can find out where he said it and see if there are any videos of him at that event.

But calling for the sole purpose of trying to get a copy of the conference that he was a chairman and and hoping that is where he said this and only MENTIONING the article is a huge waste of time. You do what you want...but I will at least confirm with her that she does intend on asking the only question worth asking.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Awaiting the results of a very important phone call. The source seems to be sketchy, but if this is it, then it could be disclosure by the end of January? Hmmm.
edit on 30-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong letter

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
This is kind of interesting, there is a thread about this on the Cairo University Facebook page as well.

Heres the link: www.facebook.com...

There is no article on this posted by the Cairo University on facebook.

All the articles you see on there are posted by other people and have "linked" the Cairo University facebook page when posting the article. That is why they are showing up under "Related Global Posts"....the Cairo University did not post these articles...other people did.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

I wonder if the aliens are still here?
Maybe they have elaborate underground bases all over the Earth?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

WHY ARE YOU TROLLING ME! You already knew I why I was calling since I said so in chat. Nice try, you can't play the game you love to play ON me. It won't work.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
kids, keep the chat in chat.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
nm
edit on 11/30/2010 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
As usual we hear and see nothing, Hey guys theres aliens in my backyard but I'm not going to show you any proof of it nor will I discuss what I saw

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
s+f the truth is all around us even within us we are not alone we have never been alone now even officials cannot deny the truth cant wait for the day the sky is populated with alien ships and I can take a trip on one of them

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join