It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Maybe pyramids design is based on UFO's iself. Like on this video www.ufocasebook.com...
edit on 30-11-2010 by 6205LH because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

WHY ARE YOU TROLLING ME! You already knew I why I was calling since I said so in chat. Nice try, you can't play the game you love to play ON me. It won't work.

Asking you questions is not trolling...trying to confirm that you are going to ask the one and only question that matters is not trolling. You being seemingly obsessed with this conference like it holds the answers seems to be taking priority over the more important question....did the man even say the things that are being claimed he said.

Questions are not a bad thing...they shouldn't be seen as an attack.
edit on 30-11-2010 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
if you don't subscribe to the ancient alien theory of the pyramids, you have to admire the mathematical beauty of it's construction. the grand design principles were not replicated at such a scale for centuries and the knowledge used to build an object so mathematically precise just disappeared as fast as it evolved.

off wikipedia ;

The completed design dimensions, as suggested by Petrie's survey and subsequent studies, are estimated to have originally been 280 cubits high by 440 cubits long at each of the four sides of its base. The ratio of the perimeter to height of 1760/280 cubits equates to 2π to an accuracy of better than 0.05% (corresponding to the well-known approximation of π as 22/7). Some Egyptologists consider this to have been the result of deliberate design proportion. Verner wrote, "We can conclude that although the ancient Egyptians could not precisely define the value of π, in practice they used it".[15] Petrie, author of Pyramids and Temples of Gizeh concluded: "but these relations of areas and of circular ratio are so systematic that we should grant that they were in the builders design", Petrie related the precision of the casing stones as to being "equal to opticians' work of the present day, but on a scale of acres." and "to place such stones in exact contact would be careful work; but to do so with cement in the joints seems almost impossible."

Humans are an incredible race, intellectual and capable of such a feat but to me the influence of the "gods" is so integrated into the egyptian culture that for me there was an technological influence that to us, even today, would seem 'outside this world'.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

I could build a copy but the Luxor in Las Vegas has more elbow room.
Have you heard of the formula for the Grand Gallery? 1 inch = 1 year

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Good luck on your call tomorrow, I hope he picks up the phone and is in the office.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

WHY ARE YOU TROLLING ME! You already knew I why I was calling since I said so in chat. Nice try, you can't play the game you love to play ON me. It won't work.

Asking you questions is not trolling...trying to confirm that you are going to ask the one and only question that matters is not trolling. You being seemingly obsessed with this conference like it holds the answers seems to be taking priority over the more important question....did the man even say the things that are being claimed he said.

Questions are not a bad thing...they shouldn't be seen as an attack.
edit on 30-11-2010 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

How about you ask the man who allegedly made the claims instead of questioning the man who is putting a real effort in asking those questions? you might have a better chance of finding answers that way. I for one am grateful for the efforts of members who spend valuable personal time in getting real answers.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I can't believe this BS is still running. Some people just don't know when to let go of a fantasy.

Guess what, it aint Santa that brings your presents, check under your moms bed!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is supposed to be Ala Shaheen's website, and he appears to be a former Dean,

www.alaashaheen.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yay! Flag 130
WE WIN

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

Good luck on your call tomorrow, I hope he picks up the phone and is in the office.

Thanks, I will call when I wake up it will be about 1pm there. I hope he speaks English! I think he might though

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
im very new to this site and read a lot of the threads with great interest i am no expert on anything but i am very open minded ,i have visited the pyramids and there a site to behold ,i seem to remeber reading about tests on the sphinx and a underground chamber was found and something was ment to be in it that the americans wanted badly but were refused permission to exuvate has anybody else heard of this

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
"but there is something inside the pyramid that is 'not of this world'."

I wonder what he found, and why he won't say anything.

______beforeitsnews/story/287/054/Egyptian_Archaeologist_Admits_That_Pyramids_Contain_UFO_Technology.html

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iam'___'
I can't believe this BS is still running. Some people just don't know when to let go of a fantasy.

Guess what, it aint Santa that brings your presents, check under your moms bed!

From the psy-ops rule book:

When you cannot make a valid counter-point question the judgement and character of your opponent instead. Idiots won't be able to tell the difference.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
One things for sure people just out of caves DID NOT!!!! build that thing

Have a word and we're the ones living in fantasy world yeahh sureee

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

How about you ask the man who allegedly made the claims instead of questioning the man who is putting a real effort in asking those questions? you might have a better chance of finding answers that way. I for one am grateful for the efforts of members who spend valuable personal time in getting real answers.

Like I said before...I don't think the source is credible enough to waste my time in trying to contact anyone. I have suggested to others that wish to waste their time that it would be a better idea to waste their time trying to contact one of the two supposed "sources" for this information. Michael Cohen or Ray Alex. I think anyone would have a better chance of getting information from these two people who have ways to be contacted than calling a guy in Egypt.

You seem very offended by people asking questions as well...strange how that works...let's not question anything...let's just believe a random article from a known fraud and a self proclaimed conspiracy theorist who has little to no activity on his webpage.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Like I said before...I don't think the source is credible enough to waste my time in trying to contact anyone. I have suggested to others that wish to waste their time that it would be a better idea to waste their time trying to contact one of the two supposed "sources" for this information. Michael Cohen or Ray Alex. I think anyone would have a better chance of getting information from these two people who have ways to be contacted than calling a guy in Egypt.

You seem very offended by people asking questions as well...strange how that works...let's not question anything...let's just believe a random article from a known fraud and a self proclaimed conspiracy theorist who has little to no activity on his webpage.

Not offended. But if you think this is a waste of time, you have a very strange way of showing it don't you think?

-rrr

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
good thread,
if u interested in "first hand info" read Ra channeling, they go quite in depth about that
www.lawofone.info...

Questioner: How were the blocks moved?
Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

Questioner: This is rather trivial, but I was wondering why the pyramid was built with many blocks rather than creating the whole thing as one form created at once?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshipped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.

and book by elizabeth heich "Initiation" is widely describing possible use of them, and situation about ancient egypt in general. Very good read.

one thing i feel is very autentic(considering above claims) is various location of chambers in there. It should corespond to diferent eneregetic fields created by the pyramid, thus each chamber was used for different purposes.
edit on 30-11-2010 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Not offended. But if you think this is a waste of time, you have a very strange way of showing it don't you think?

I think you are misunderstanding...I said it's a waste of time to try to contact someone...not that this thread is a waste of time.

After looking at the information available...and seeing the sources for this information...I think it is a waste of time to put any effort into trying to contact anyone. By now the two sources should see the attention their little article is getting and you would think they would come forward with additional information and sources for thier information....but no....nothing. That plus the two people that may have written the article (we don't even know who originated it) aren't seeming like credible sources.

My issue with this thread is that people are ignoring trying to confirm the source of the article...and are going right to trying to contact this man in Egypt.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I think you are misunderstanding...I said it's a waste of time to try to contact someone...not that this thread is a waste of time.

After looking at the information available...and seeing the sources for this information...I think it is a waste of time to put any effort into trying to contact anyone. By now the two sources should see the attention their little article is getting and you would think they would come forward with additional information and sources for thier information....but no....nothing. That plus the two people that may have written the article (we don't even know who originated it) aren't seeming like credible sources.

My issue with this thread is that people are ignoring trying to confirm the source of the article...and are going right to trying to contact this man in Egypt.

Thanks for your opinion. I think I rather have a conclusive answer rather than a thread that goes on and on on speculation, as would be the case if we contact nobody, but at the same time keep the thread alive as you suggest. But I guess to each his own, I guess endless speculation is the hobby of some ATS members.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I think we all agree on our lack of trust for the sources reporting the news. If that wasn't the case we would just believe and be done with it, but we don't, we want certainty.

It is for this reason that calling the sources for "confirmation" is futile. Of COURSE they are going to stick to the story, that wouldn't tell us anything new because it is a given we don't trust them.

So the only way to settle this is to find out from a more direct source.

-rrr

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join